The time is out of joint. O cursèd spite,

That ever I was born to set it right!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, qicat said:

technically yes...

We have very random people in the school: social workers, retired ladies, asian men who are into martial arts and such. One thing that you are forgetting is that a true lineage holder who had been training for many years IS ABLE to transfer this to his students...

As for the "build qi" part. The first 6 month is spent on introduction to physical movements and refining/building qi. Second semester book has info on how to gather qi from stars/planets/plants/mountains/etc. Third and further books teach about healing humans ( including cancer treatments)...Professor Johnson put everything in his books and it is available for anybody. I am not going to put it here ( there are thousands and thousands of pages). Now, if you actually practice and have an experience, we can talk. If you are just an arm-chair daoist... well... we are accepting things as they are without judgment...

meow

p.s. there is a catch though into this. You have to have De ( virtue) in order to be able to comprehend and practice. This De is apparently from past lives...If your energy is super coarse and you cannot feel anything...well, start refining it...In 10-12 years your first ( 6 month training) semester would be complete. 

that answer doesn't satisfy me.

3 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Yes, some meditations are to focus on creating chi pressure between your hands, for example 'holding the ball' meditations which have the palms facing each other are used and then you simply use intent to compress the ball (create pressure) but without moving the hands.  Once I was sitting on the floor cross legged and holding a big ball about five feet in diameter.  My young daughter came to see me and stood between my hands, so I just squeezed the ball and she started shuddering violently.  I was surprised by that as I wasn't expecting anything.  She was around six or seven at the time.  After that Mr. Yueng told me, since he knew everything I was doing at home, that we should not give energy to any children five years old or younger because it can fry their circuits.

i was thinking that being able to cultivate qi and use it such a way what is supernatural also gives answers about reality..what can be explained and understood with a brain, not just see and believe.

People can use qi, move objects but have no idea why. Guess it is like a sixth finger. Just fill it with energy and pew pew pew

Don't get it wrong, i think it is possible but i don't just get answers here, peeps think they are qi masters and jumping on naysayers who dared to ask questions.

at least in mo pai, level 3 you can move qi around, it is hardened, physical evidence. That's a good definite answer i can use that as a tenet.

3 hours ago, kpodhayski said:

Well, I have to say goodbye again, and this time for good.

I have recently been diagnosed with a dis-ease, my body attacks itself when the environment is unbalanced. When I come here to play it takes energy, and that creates an imbalance, and my body quickly tells me of that imbalance.

Those who did not stay quiet, or did not engage playfully when I poked at them, they do not know the way yet.

In all sincerity, I wish all of you, even Starjumper, the blessing of living it one day.

This really is a pile of ...., please go and come back when you understand a little bit more of yourself; all you are doing is deliberately winding people up for no reason other than to satisfy your own ego.

Sure there are always frauds, but not everyone is. 

The disease you suffer from Is called ego/conscience.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, allinone said:

biology says it too, it doesn't care about your qi.

huh?

who is Biology and why should she care? 

719139.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, qicat said:

huh?

who is Biology and why should she care? 

i guess you don't beat Turing test.

(mods, if it is too stingy i delete this post)

Edited by allinone

7 hours ago, dwai said:

Ling Kong Jin is real. Very few people who make it real share this stuff on Youtube however :)

So Steve/starjumper, thanks for sharing...

My friends and I play with it a bit on and off. It drains a lot to do so. Strangely enough, the body of the person getting "moved" seems to react in opposite direction of where the intent of the "mover" is in many cases. Our inference is that our Jin is kicking in and countering the energetic intention being projected by the mover. 

I saw my Master do this in a seminar 2 years back. He had one of us standing in the middle of a circle (of people) and he stood outside it. Without touching the other guy, he made him fall down. The explanation was that we can send our "spiritual mind" (Shen) into the other person and they will do everything they can to get it out, as a result wearing themselves down. That is the passive way.

The active way is to put your shen into the other person and literally will them to drop to the ground, etc.

Before we can get to this stage, we can play with ling kong jin and before that, play with issuing the power via lightest of touches from the finger tips only...

Once Mr. Yueng told me that if someone intended to attack him he could do the following;  He didn't speak much Engrish so he used sign language frequently:  he pointed to his head top and said "my energy go to him", and pointed to an imaginary opponent's head top, and said "and he no can move".  That is about the only time in eight years that he made any claims of that kind, other times, and there were few, he just demonstrated things.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, allinone said:

i was thinking that being able to cultivate qi and use it such a way what is supernatural also gives answers about reality..what can be explained and understood with a brain, not just see and believe.

I think I understand your earlier question better now.  I have found that when I focus on it, that I can feel myself moving through the energy field of the Earth (with hands or forehead), and we can acquire an ability that appears to be an ability to push and pull on a piece of the fabric of space itself.  My theory is that living things in this space can sense this and then move along with the moving space.  It could be that this moving space is sensed by the person's head and the head instinctively wants to stay in the 'spot', which happens to be moving.  Just a theory.

Edited by Starjumper

3 hours ago, allinone said:

at least in mo pai, level 3 you can move qi around, it is hardened, physical evidence. That's a good definite answer i can use that as a tenet.

Are you saying that chi can be hardened?  I can't imagine what that would mean.

5 hours ago, Brian said:

The time is out of joint. O cursèd spite,

That ever I was born to set it right!

Something rotten in the state of Daobums?

29 minutes ago, Apech said:

Something rotten in the state of Daobums?

Heaven will direct it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, qicat said:

Bye dude. On this part: you have an autoimmune disorder in western medical terms. In eastern terms, you are attracting environment which is killing you (we are all in this, don't take it as you are super special). I would recommend to go see anybody who was trained in Medical Qigong, they might help you with some autoimmune issues. The roots are however much deeper than physical body stuff and you have to work on that yourself, no doctor can do it for you ( neither plant medicine if you are into that). 

meow

Cat-Goodbye-300x210.jpg

It is my feeling that he is not only attacking himself physically, but also mentally and emotionally.  Poor guy.

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

It is my feeling that he is not only attacking himself physically, but also mentally and emotionally.  Poor guy.

my Sifu says "Not my dog".. sometimes you just have to walk by and do nothing...

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, qicat said:

my Sifu says "Not my dog".. sometimes you just have to walk by and do nothing...

Not my circus, not my monkeys.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kar3n said:

:huh:

Karen he means erections as in buildings of course - what were you thinking?????

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I think I understand your earlier question better now.  I have found that when I focus on it, that I can feel myself moving through the energy field of the Earth (with hands or forehead), and we can acquire an ability that appears to be an ability to push and pull on a piece of the fabric of space itself.  My theory is that living things in this space can sense this and then move along with the moving space.  It could be that this moving space is sensed by the person's head and the head instinctively wants to stay in the 'spot', which happens to be moving.  Just a theory.

ok

11 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Are you saying that chi can be hardened?  I can't imagine what that would mean.

apart from what that book said.

Sensual energy what is purified and gathered into one place(it is definite location in body, it goes there by itself), when its full then it is taken out(what is done with it and then where is is put it is a X location). Its in your body.

hence internal.

I don't know why i even say these things, you have already a system, i doubt you will abandon it. But just know that it is too sly for who needs real evidence.

I know it pisses off many here but take into account  sceptics with critical minds, it seem i am one of them. I have my weakness moments that i time to time fell to believe in magic but i am getting stronger, critical mind is uber.

and that even if you can move objects and do some more things, i don't still take it strong enough to change me away from pursuing knowledge from "books".

hence there is some other hidden quality what makes a master a master of worthy enough that critical mind will turn into follower.

Edited by allinone