In the West, and now in the East, people are trained to be skeptics, to think that truth is all lies because it gives the state more power to limit people.  I was a sceptic myself.  I was a Mr. Science and I had no doubt, I was absolutely positive, that there was no such thing as psychic, telepathy, body energy, spirits that can talk to people, immortals that can talk with people, dragons, or a god, etc.  Well during the course of my trainings I found out I was wrong about all of it ... except for the god one.  Still no evidence of that.  So I discovered that all this anti magic stuff were just some cheap beliefs.  Now if I discover I have a belief I explore that and try to kill it.  So, while there is no evidence of the one all powerful all knowing god, there is very reliable evidence that there are gods (plural), and I think I have discerned the path of how to get from human to become a god.  Although it is not a goal of any kind for me.

It is said that all legitimate schools of Taoism will lead you to experience magic - to see the mystery, and that explains my experience.

I used to have stronger anti magic (if you want to call it that) beliefs than you do, and it is completely understandable that a person will doubt all of it until they experience it.

There's another part to it, and that is when people are quite superstitious it is easier to fool them and lead them around by the nose with various fakers or rules.  So the scientific approach is always best I think.

cia.lies.truth.jpg

• Like 1

too long to tell. But you need a field to generate what allows you to then connect with the desireable object in that field.

without that field your senses will connect what they are attracted to automatically and do it for you faster than you understand it.

Understand your senses and senseorgan contact based reality. If you claim you can move people it is def not the same thing what is mastery over senses.

19 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

YAhahaha, thank you for your advice  :blink: 

What is the first level?

making difference what is mind and what is matter. For that you need to have 0 there where you have something, because there is delusion already in place.

6 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I think he's one of them!

you are on a level of the jokes made about Chuck Norris.

When you are doing push-ups you prolly think that you are pushing land.

• Like 1

hey its you guys who think have levels. I don't think i can move objects from a distance. So i am below level 4.

42 minutes ago, allinone said:

making difference what is mind and what is matter. For that you need to have 0 there where you have something, because there is delusion already in place.

So you are talking about clarity?  I know a bit about how to achieve clarity ... and ethics, some things Hasty Hasky needs a considerable amount of although he would tell us he's already there.  Here it is, let me know what you think and how you would explain it.  :)

--------------------------------------

The Taoist Path of the Immortal

Stillness and movement.

In the beginning stillness and movement apply to the body. Stillness within movement is achieved when we do Chi Kung or Tai chi while in a meditative state. Movement within stillness happens when we feel the energy moving in our bodies while in sitting meditation.

There are several deeper aspects of stillness and movement. Stillness is essence and movement is life. In the mind, stillness is pure awareness, movement is thought. In the beginning and for a long time, one must still the mind while meditating untill enlightenment is achieved. Later this mental stillness is established little by little during non meditational activities. Once stillness of the mind is permanently established during our day to day routine then thought can return because it can no longer distract one out of stillness and clarity into unstillness. When thought returns to stillness then that is stillness within movement of the mind, which is much harder to achieve than stillness within movement of the body.

After these abilities have become firmly established then the hardest part of the Way becomes a person's lifelong persuit, and this is stillness within movement in ethics. This is Te, the skillfull movement through life's situations while maintaining an inner stillness (virtue).

This is the stage of wisdom accumulation. This striving for perfection in ethics is a practice which never ends, and no one is perfect, not even the immortals. Immortality is achieved when the motivational energies within us are in accord with conscience. The opposite of this is having an inner knowing that we should do something and then not doing it. This conflict is what is healed in Taoist alchemy. So Chi Kung not only heals your body but also your mind and your emotions, so that all the forces within you have been aligned with the ethical. The result of this is that the motivation to do the right thing is automatic and is stronger than sexual arousal.

This level of cultivation can only be accomplished through the give and take of working with and interacting with others, not by sitting alone on a mountaintop. Through this process the highest form of sensitive alertness (stillness) is achieved until all one's being is conscience and ethical competence.

This is a person's mutual identity with Tao. At this point a person lacks any power contrary to the Way so they then have the power of the Way due to their complete interpenetration of the Way in Te.

This is what leads us to the essence of the immortal, at which point life becomes the preserving of the Way and the teaching of the way of the Way. Then, stillness is identity with the Way and movement, life, is ethical perfection.

-------------------------

From this page on my site:   http://www.tienshan.net/ethics.html

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

YAhahaha, thank you for your advice  :blink: 

What is the first level?

Getting up out of your easy chair and standing firmly on both feet.  That is, if you have two feet.  I have known people with two left feet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

So you are talking about clarity?  I know a bit about how to achieve clarity ... and ethics, some things Hasty Hasky needs a considerable amount of although he would tell us he's already there.  Here it is, let me know what you think and how you would explain it.  :)

--------------------------------------

The Taoist Path of the Immortal

Stillness and movement.

In the beginning stillness and movement apply to the body. Stillness within movement is achieved when we do Chi Kung or Tai chi while in a meditative state. Movement within stillness happens when we feel the energy moving in our bodies while in sitting meditation.

There are several deeper aspects of stillness and movement. Stillness is essence and movement is life. In the mind, stillness is pure awareness, movement is thought. In the beginning and for a long time, one must still the mind while meditating untill enlightenment is achieved. Later this mental stillness is established little by little during non meditational activities. Once stillness of the mind is permanently established during our day to day routine then thought can return because it can no longer distract one out of stillness and clarity into unstillness. When thought returns to stillness then that is stillness within movement of the mind, which is much harder to achieve than stillness within movement of the body.

After these abilities have become firmly established then the hardest part of the Way becomes a person's lifelong persuit, and this is stillness within movement in ethics. This is Te, the skillfull movement through life's situations while maintaining an inner stillness (virtue).

This is the stage of wisdom accumulation. This striving for perfection in ethics is a practice which never ends, and no one is perfect, not even the immortals. Immortality is achieved when the motivational energies within us are in accord with conscience. The opposite of this is having an inner knowing that we should do something and then not doing it. This conflict is what is healed in Taoist alchemy. So Chi Kung not only heals your body but also your mind and your emotions, so that all the forces within you have been aligned with the ethical. The result of this is that the motivation to do the right thing is automatic and is stronger than sexual arousal.

This level of cultivation can only be accomplished through the give and take of working with and interacting with others, not by sitting alone on a mountaintop. Through this process the highest form of sensitive alertness (stillness) is achieved until all one's being is conscience and ethical competence.

This is a person's mutual identity with Tao. At this point a person lacks any power contrary to the Way so they then have the power of the Way due to their complete interpenetration of the Way in Te.

This is what leads us to the essence of the immortal, at which point life becomes the preserving of the Way and the teaching of the way of the Way. Then, stillness is identity with the Way and movement, life, is ethical perfection.

-------------------------

From this page on my site:   http://www.tienshan.net/ethics.html

you are posting so large body of text. I am unable to wrap my mind over it.

I try to grasp what you try to say into system what works. So the endpoint and beginning should be the same, it works as a ground.

If you say stillness and movement. There needs to be something what is same for both, so i think it is energy, energy is both and from now i can forget these two words.

so i sit. I don't feel anything what would be out of ordinary. I then think it is stillness, there is nothing. So i just need to wait so long there will be a movement.

But what kind of movement, what form of energy it is?

So the issue with this is there is no third thing. That thing i can lean on and then guess what is the hidden object or form i need to spot or recognize?

basically if i see a tree, it is front of me, i still have no way to tell it is a tree, i can yes assume it is but its not the truth.

-------

Also every your paragraph should tell the same thing, i assume it for granted, you try to get across the one meaning. You name it essence of the immortal.

Edited by allinone

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Getting up out of your easy chair and standing firmly on both feet.  That is, if you have two feet.  I have known people with two left feet.

I have lost my mind:o and now it seems I left my two feet.:wacko:

I will be by for them Marblehead, but understandably it may take quite a bit of time.:wacko:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cold said:

I have lost my mind:o and now it seems I left my two feet.:wacko:

I will be by for them Marblehead, but understandably it may take quite a bit of time.:wacko:

Of all the things I've lost, I think I miss my mind the most.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, allinone said:

I try to grasp what you try to say into system what works.

Thank you for your answer, what is your native language?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Lovers never say "goodbye" they only say "farewell".

Here's looking at you, kid.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Thank you for your answer, what is your native language?

Try read my post from the standpoint of have had a day what yielded negative results. You are otherwise content and peaceful and paint everything with that color.

So can you change your vantage point.

I have my doubts on that you have cultivated stillness to the point that fire will be ignited in you and you have no desire to move anymore.

i don't speak english.

---

and how long you need to dry is, try your best and still fail. That sweat. Everybody have felt that heat. Even crooks while police is chasing them. Once the police catches then the world collapses.

But in order to get that easy and fast without long situations, we can cultivate that and cause world collapse easier.

Edited by allinone

What author of this thread expect from this forum? To find old bearded immortal who lived 800 years? 

We are all regular people. We eat, drink and shit, have sex (at least some of us.) and do regular things. No human in this era can teach you about Dao, there are no living immortals or buddhas - they are very high leveled practitioners tho. If you want to study - study with spirits of the Dao who are here to help you on different level. Read my thread when I'm speaking about celestial scroll and initiate yourself so you will get into learning directly from immortals. Do not waste time on human as they are not higher then you and you are not higher then them. 

On 6/22/2017 at 6:35 AM, kpodhayski said:

I was hoping I would find some Daoists here, and maybe there are, but I do not like the company you keep, so I am leaving.

You allow people here who act in a way that is not representative of the Dao. All these fake, "magic" people trying to boost their ego or their wallet with silly parlor tricks that take advantage of mentally weak people, ha!

The Dao is hidden, people are confused, I wait for your return.

Love you, mean it, goodbye,

K

Your still here? Still talking smack? You said you were leaving 8 days ago? What's the hold up? 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SeekerOfHealing said:

What author of this thread expect from this forum? To find old bearded immortal who lived 800 years? 

We are all regular people. We eat, drink and shit, have sex (at least some of us.) and do regular things. No human in this era can teach you about Dao, there are no living immortals or buddhas - they are very high leveled practitioners tho. If you want to study - study with spirits of the Dao who are here to help you on different level. Read my thread when I'm speaking about celestial scroll and initiate yourself so you will get into learning directly from immortals. Do not waste time on human as they are not higher then you and you are not higher then them. 

hmm, maybe start think in chemicals. Not in persons.

what are you cooking?

Edited by allinone

At Starjumper i think you are tired of me.

because

the point of depression is ahead. No more usefulness but downfall path.

i inhabit the rectum area. I see what is being thrown out.

7 minutes ago, allinone said:

because

the point of depression is ahead. No more usefulness but downfall path.

i inhabit the rectum area. I see what is being thrown out.

You inhabit the rectum area?  Well .....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Apech said:

You inhabit the rectum area?  Well .....

At the start of the conversation there is lot of life, action around, but then there comes a point where there is nothing left anymore. So if you focus on that what comes anyway already from start of the conversation, stating the obvious end of the world it will piss off many people because they still want to create enterprises, thrive, copulate etc.

21 minutes ago, allinone said:

Not tired, just seeing that there is a language problem and we don't have any common ground from which to discuss anything.  Good luck on your journey.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Not tired, just seeing that there is a language problem and we don't have any common ground from which to discuss anything.  Good luck on your journey.

a lie on a bread daylight.

I attacked you seriously. And say you are my enemy. You then find that lousy excuse.

(just funning. go do what you have to do, i don't bother you..)

Edited by allinone