47 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Not tired, just seeing that there is a language problem and we don't have any common ground from which to discuss anything.  Good luck on your journey.

5 minutes ago, allinone said:

a lie on a bread daylight.

I attacked you seriously. And say you are my enemy. You then find that lousy excuse.

It is always refreshing when members are able to rise above personal attacks the way Starjumper has in this instance.

It would of great benefit to members who are not able to resist attacking to act in a more civil manner, as specified in the founding principles and insult policy reminder of TDB.

****Mod Team Out****

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

It is always refreshing when members are able to rise above personal attacks the way Starjumper has in this instance.

It would of great benefit to members who are not able to resist attacking to act in a more civil manner, as specified in the founding principles and insult policy reminder of TDB.

****Mod Team Out****

I thought i did less damage. But alright, i need to be more gentle what i already have been.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, allinone said:

I thought i did less damage. But alright, i need to be more gentle what i already have been.

You did no damage, I look at it as being a comedy routine you have cooked up for us.  I don't see you as an enemy either, how could you be my enemy?  Nor did I sense any attack either, just some pointless rambling.  You have to be considered a threat of some kind in order for any action to feel like an attack?

Also, how do you inhabit your rectum?  With fingers?  Do you use any particular mudra for that?

One thing I've learned from being on forums all these years is that when you come across a troll it is not usually possible, for me, to tell if it is because they are drunk, insane, or just bad tempered and immature.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

Just now, Earl Grey said:

adding to that: or possibly, really don't know what they're doing, and in some cases, just flat out can't see it. 

Yes, in order to learn these things from them they first need to be able to explain their way out of a cardboard box.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Starjumper said:

You did no damage, I look at it as being a comedy routine you have cooked up for us.  I don't see you as an enemy either, how could you be my enemy?

Also, how do you inhabit your rectum?  With fingers?  Do you use any particular mudra for that?

One thing I've learned from being on forums all these years is that when you come across a troll it is not usually possible, for me, to tell if it is because they are drunk, insane, or just bad tempered and immature.

tell me too next time you see one then i can defeat it for you.

I let go of most of it these days.  It's blissful. 

I used to try and convince and change people... wake them up.  Set them straight.  Teach them.  what preposterousness that is to me now... so much noise and effort for what exactly?  I don't know what their path is, or should be... I have no idea what they require to encounter in order to awaken further.  I try to be in the present.  To watch my thoughts... these affect my words and actions.

I can only be myself in the end, can only know my own experiences... and then, only when I'm present and awake my self. 

So now I work on myself and release... love my self and release. 

I recall when I was young and somewhat homophobic for instance.  My thinking and thus my reality was saturated in the surety of all the things I had been told by my upbringing, yet I was sleeping and had not experienced for myself yet and hadn't started to question what I was taught, so remained locked in the absolute surety of one who has never experienced or questioned what was brought to me as reality.

Things are so different now, yet I recall clearly when my reality was not so loving and aware.  So I don't judge other's too harshly for where they are and how they experience reality, they will grow, change is relentless and constant.  I wasn't always where I am now, with the realizations I have now.  How can I assume to know and thus judge another accurately based on my assumptions?

Maybe I'm just that lazy :P...  No more effort remains for judging others on my criteria. 

Up to the point of violence... then the water shifts and the tides roll and balance is due.

Otherwise... fuggit... i'mma set here and smile and breath into the sensations in the soles of my feet.

Edited by silent thunder
punctuation... it's important for clarity
  • Like 7

36 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

adding to that: or possibly, really don't know what they're doing, and in some cases, just flat out can't see it. 

tell me a name, who you think is a troll.

its because you don't say directly and keep people guessing, thats the reason you don't know how to read honest person language

5 hours ago, Apech said:

You inhabit the rectum area?  Well .....

I sometimes talk out of my ass.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kar3n said:

****Mod Team Out****

We need to get those Tai Chi Masters to stop attacking their students too.

• Like 4

Ahhh, dis-ease known as a rectal cranial inversion. I think we have all been there a least once.

;)

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Ahhh, dis-ease known as a rectal cranial inversion. I think we have all been there a least once.

;)

Yes, for sure, and that's why it's always good to keep our glass belly buttons well polished.

• Like 2

if your eyes are looking what your hands are doing there can't be union happen, the union can happen when that function of leaning or holding to something is become aware and point of "gravity stabilization"(i don't know what) is returned so the mind can stop worrying about falling down from somewhere.

you need to be able to concur gravity, in order to have union without worry about finding the right position. Also there is lots of urges what will blow you away before you even have a change.

---

point is if to start physical movements and to feel energy, you are practicing in order to have something to think about later on, these are the thoughts you feel moving and tag as energy. So long essay can be but into lines. It lacks material for the other two lines.

---

Speaking to hand/eye coordination - I was doing work on a ladder this morning and I promise you, you need to be aware of what your eyes are seeing, your hands are touching and where your feet are.  Sometimes different things matter more.

• Like 2

On ‎01‎.‎07‎.‎2017 at 7:24 PM, Marblehead said:

you need to be aware of what your eyes are seeing

But it could mean that you are aware of the thing what your eyes are showing to you. Eyes are showing to you something. You are not seeing but you are aware what eyes are showing to you.

"Seeing" that isn't happening, seeing is a language derivation or something.

16 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Seeing is believing.  Believing isn't necessarily seeing reality.

eyes can be used in internal cultivation, by approaching eyes from inside the head. For that there is needed to have solitary practice to be able to disconnect from You based system, like hands and fingers, and stop using those for satisfy urges.

You can disconnect eyes from hand, that is not that easy to do, becase you need defeat urges and in order to defeat urges you need know when they peak etc.

So for starters is just to ask God spark to enter into you to open light channel. It works because of dark age what is on currently..

its you look into the sky/up, and when you do you have basically all channels in right positions automatically to be able to receive. Also need raise the hands so that is a symbol of you have no brains to do anything and need higher power etc.

But its just a light channel, the spark comes later.

Edited by allinone

20 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Seeing is believing.

As believes / belief systems work like filters, only letting in those aspects of reality we are convinced to be true and to exist, I see it quite the opposite way: Believing is seeing. 

Edited by phil
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, allinone said:

So for starters is just to ask God spark to enter into you to open light channel. 

Seeing that in your post was a shocker.  I thought you are an Atheist.

Close your eyes.  Your eyes can no longer see.  Anything you think you see is just your mind doing its thing.

But anyhow, in empty-minded meditation the eyes and mind are closed.  No input.  No judgements.