14 minutes ago, allinone said:

What about being in a way that people tell awful things to you naturally/effortlessly.  So i need start hid those things, so also i can't go to certain places and do certain things i would love to. Entire life will flow by hiding and can't relax. Everyone has that thing, some sort of base sin.

I can't go any further than I have with this.  I don't know your inner mind and really don't want to.

Maybe you should get yourself a protective suit of armor?  (Stop taking things so seriously.)

14 minutes ago, allinone said:

One option is to kill everyone who i feel threaten me. It is based on my own inner life who deserve to live and who not.

No, I don't recommend killing everyone who threatens you.

Yes, you were born so you deserve to live.  And live a good life at that.  Sometimes we must roll the boulders off the path before we can start walking it.

5 minutes ago, phil said:

Why don't you just stop  caring about what other people say and do to you? You are the one giving them the power over your feelings, and it can be learnt to not be affected by others people opinions. Of course such concepts like having a "base sin" are not very helpful in this process, deep inside your heart is pure, better focus on that. 

I care about afflictions.

a snake bites me, then the snake is innocent. The cure is in poison. Affliction is like a poison.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I can't go any further than I have with this.  I don't know your inner mind and really don't want to.

Maybe you should get yourself a protective suit of armor?  (Stop taking things so seriously.)

i am getting more sensitive and can work them out early.

I am working with issues, i am ahead of my past.

I can imagine things, play a scenario it has to be what is also connected somehow to reality of my current issue, so i play it and then i get afflicted i notice that affliction and can work with it then from a body.

53 minutes ago, allinone said:

i am getting more sensitive and can work them out early.

I am working with issues, i am ahead of my past.

I can imagine things, play a scenario it has to be what is also connected somehow to reality of my current issue, so i play it and then i get afflicted i notice that affliction and can work with it then from a body.

Sounds like progress to me.

And WoW!, look at how long you have been here and haven't gotten banned!  That's real progress!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

And WoW!, look at how long you have been here and haven't gotten banned!  That's real progress!

the thing what spin me into outburst is still there but i don't let it out(at least so easy). Also therefore i don't need to cultivate long to have a substance what drops pass the bottom of breath. Things do get easier but a certain call can now trigger full empty out the rectum.

Its i'm not getting sick so badly than before, but because that sickness held back lesser things, now i have some more psychological weird feeling problems than ever.

51 minutes ago, allinone said:

the thing what spin me into outburst is still there but i don't let it out(at least so easy). Also therefore i don't need to cultivate long to have a substance what drops pass the bottom of breath. Things do get easier but a certain call can now trigger full empty out the rectum.

Its i'm not getting sick so badly than before, but because that sickness held back lesser things, now i have some more psychological weird feeling problems than ever.

Oh, granted, your work is not finished yet.  But there is positive progress so you are at least on a good path for now.

Those other things will work themselves out, present themselves to you and then you can deal with them.  You've got the rest of your life to get things straight.  No hurry.  Don't push yourself.

3 hours ago, phil said:

Why don't you just stop  caring about what other people say and do to you? You are the one giving them the power over your feelings, and it can be learnt to not be affected by others people opinions. Of course such concepts like having a "base sin" are not very helpful in this process, deep inside your heart is pure, better focus on that. 

I'm thinking that other people help to keep us grounded, and a total disconnect from other human beings is a painful state which individuals are willing to sacrifice for, majorly, to avoid. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Stosh said:

I'm thinking that other people help to keep us grounded, and a total disconnect from other human beings is a painful state which individuals are willing to sacrifice for, majorly, to avoid. 

I would totally agree 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Marblehead said:

You sped up. It doesn't mean i did progress or anything you got that impression. I read the words "WoW" and it sounds like i have been a burden.

I used that today in order to get away with conflicting space. Just add speed, faster movements so it activates something and i get release and i can work in same space what was hard pressuring me before.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allinone said:

You sped up. It doesn't mean i did progress or anything you got that impression. I read the words "WoW" and it sounds like i have been a burden.

I used that today in order to get away with conflicting space. Just add speed, faster movements so it activates something and i get release and i can work in same space what was hard pressuring me before.

Hehehe.  I don't know how we can do any better with that negativity of yours.  I think you are doing pretty good.  But then, I am looking at it from my perspective.

How about one-8 ounce glass of unsweetened lemon juice three times a day for the next three months?  That might give you the desire to sweeten up a bit.

WoW!  I didn't realize that anyone could attach negative connotations to the word "WoW!"  I don't know if I should be impressed or depressed.

Interesting about speed (time/space).  Might well be helpful.

21 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Hehehe.  I don't know how we can do any better with that negativity of yours.  I think you are doing pretty good.  But then, I am looking at it from my perspective.

How about one-8 ounce glass of unsweetened lemon juice three times a day for the next three months?  That might give you the desire to sweeten up a bit.

WoW!  I didn't realize that anyone could attach negative connotations to the word "WoW!"  I don't know if I should be impressed or depressed.

Interesting about speed (time/space).  Might well be helpful.

([If you see me as negative person who needs help, you should cultivate and meditate till you get over of it.

i saw your post as an attack, but i cultivated and got over it. I'm sure i can cultivate and see it hostile again. So seeing is a variable and not you nor who i am.

I suggest you to level up your seeing faculty. That you won't be mistaken it to be a person].

i'm gonna eat my own words, so i hope they won't cause much sickness, i already know it won't hurt that bad as last times).

also i forgot to cultivate away the usual tone of voice of mine. That annoying explaining voice, what prolly triggers some hate.

Edited by allinone

Spoiler

Anyway fuck you all, You are all great help! tnx.

---

wanted to experiment something, but that is too risky of getting banned.

Edited by allinone

2 hours ago, allinone said:

([If you see me as negative person who needs help, you should cultivate and meditate till you get over of it.

Okay.  I will go meditate.

3 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Okay.  I will go meditate.

I think you don't see me as negative person. I mean why you should follow negative person advice?

34 minutes ago, allinone said:

I think you don't see me as negative person. I mean why you should follow negative person advice?

Hehehe.  No, I don't see you as a negative person.  If I did I wouldn't be spending my time communicating with you.

I think you have issues and I'm just letting you know that there are people who care about you.

I did meditate.  I use empty-minded meditation.  You weren't in my thoughts.  There were no thoughts.

But yeah, as long as you want to communicate with me I will always have the time to respond.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Hehehe.  No, I don't see you as a negative person.  If I did I wouldn't be spending my time communicating with you.

I think you have issues and I'm just letting you know that there are people who care about you.

I did meditate.  I use empty-minded meditation.  You weren't in my thoughts.  There were no thoughts.

But yeah, as long as you want to communicate with me I will always have the time to respond.

Ok, noted.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, allinone said:

Ok, noted.

Hello there friend, 

I hope you had a fantastic day. 

If ever an overwhelming sense of dread or sadness becomes you again perhaps trying to empty your mind and fill your belly with the primordial essence of the Tao. This isn't meant as order,  demand,  but merely suggestion.  

To meditate when one is inexperienced in such skills and upset is a difficult thing to do. 

You must know your own limits and your own feelings. 

Safe travels,  pengyou. 

Lousy Lao Tzu

• Like 2

10 hours ago, LousyLaoTzu said:

Hello there friend, 

I hope you had a fantastic day. 

If ever an overwhelming sense of dread or sadness becomes you again perhaps trying to empty your mind and fill your belly with the primordial essence of the Tao. This isn't meant as order,  demand,  but merely suggestion.  

To meditate when one is inexperienced in such skills and upset is a difficult thing to do. 

You must know your own limits and your own feelings. 

Safe travels,  pengyou. 

Lousy Lao Tzu

i'm alright, its a standard suggestion what i receive.

But i am willingly develop suffering. I don't cure sicknesses.

So where to get sicknesses? sickness is in me. So i will nudge it out and eradicate it, i can spot the substance*, then body goes into stress and sick, cold, pain, food doesn't taste...

*that substance is the connotations without it the words doesn't have any meaning. So also in body if you remove the substance you life is empty, tasteless. It takes time to get new substance developed.

In short i infect myself, by cultivating but what actually means i eradicate ignorance so that next rung what develops will sees more.

• Like 2

On 6/22/2017 at 3:35 AM, kpodhayski said:

I was hoping I would find some Daoists here, and maybe there are, but I do not like the company you keep, so I am leaving.

You allow people here who act in a way that is not representative of the Dao. All these fake, "magic" people trying to boost their ego or their wallet with silly parlor tricks that take advantage of mentally weak people, ha!

The Dao is hidden, people are confused, I wait for your return.

Love you, mean it, goodbye,

K

K later

• Like 1