Yue

Mixing Practices

Let's just all switch each other to ignore mode and then we can be friends!

Happy Birthday Big Max!

Well now you've alienated all your gay fans.

:rolleyes:

Don't worry. You can't shake off Cam that easy...

i attacked the character of someone that many of you care a great deal about. i understand that. i don't expect be forgiven by all of you just because i apologized after the damage had been done.

Actually, comparing to the fights we used to have on this and other forums years ago, your posts would qualify for "Love, Light and Bunnies" award ... :)

Chris can express his disgust at "man love" if he wants to!

IMHO man love is unbalanced but what are you going to do? They are good designers and if you live in NYC like Smile does and don't have a sense of humor about it you would go crazy!

ps. Smile says everything is based on each individual situation and circumstance so maybe "man love" would have some balanced purpouse for some guys in certain situations..

I don't want to alienate anyone!

Am going to start a new thread about.

i like this community, and i don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon.

I appreciate your posts, think you've been largely thoughtful and clear.

And, like Smile said, this ain't but a nuthin'.

And, fwiw, TTBs is a level playing field: the only authority anyone (and everyone) has is to log on under their own silly pseudonym and type what they want.

I think there's an important clarification to make here.

I don't think it's fair to assume that Mantra's comment "gross" necessarily implied any particular reaction to the topic of "man love" in general. It was "Make-up sex", with Cam, that he objected to.

Based on his having met Cam, he may have specific objections.

Just trying to be reasonable. :D

We is all just colors of the rainbow.

:P

Seriously though, Max would say that it is all just sharing energy, and I agree. It doesn't matter what the combo is. We in the West have some real barriers with that one and could all use an internal catharsis.

Too many people get hurt over stuff like this when it truly is nobody's business.

Do you really care what I eat for dinner? Does it affect your life in any way? It is the same with sex. Who gives a sh*t?

Be happy.

I think there's an important clarification to make here.

I don't think it's fair to assume that Mantra's comment "gross" necessarily implied any particular reaction to the topic of "man love" in general. It was "Make-up sex", with Cam, that he objected to.

Just trying to be reasonable. :D

Ummm....Mantra and I never had a problem so the make up sex definetly wasn't going between us :lol:

I think..I mean I have no idea but I am guessing..Sean O was saying make up sex between Mantra and Hundun.

Holy Christ I so need this next month off posting.

Lol.

I'm sure there's a wonderful and exciting story behind this photo of Cam practicing Kunlun, but I don't know what it is and I don't care to speculate. Something to do with trying to ground himself... me thinks.smile.gif

page-201-05.jpg

it was sex with ME, and i think i'm a pretty good-looking guy when i wanna be.

;)

Lol.

I'm sure there's a wonderful and exciting story behind this photo of Cam practicing Kunlun, but I don't know what it is and I don't care to speculate. Something to do with trying to ground himself... me thinks.smile.gif

page-201-05.jpg

Cam insisted that his styrofoam cup here (and his alone) helps bring the Egyptian strands of the kunlun energy downward.

Sean

Cam insisted that his styrofoam cup here (and his alone) helps bring the Egyptian strands of the kunlun energy downward.

Sean

Damnit I MUST have that Cup!!!!!

Damnit I MUST have that Cup!!!!!

* a virtual brawl breaks out over the coveted mystical styrofoam chalice! *

* chairs are swung, bottles are broken, and someone gets slip-n-slided down the bar *

Since we're on the topic of playing w/ bananas in the yard:

You can combine anything w/ your banana. Don't poke your eye out.

LOL

Spectrum

I apologize. The self imposed retreat from TTB has presented me with the same insights that my kind fellow Bums have offered me subsequent to my unfortunate post and that I've now just read. Please accept my thanks for that correction. My stated objection was ill-founded. sean is right. Dissemination costs. And if good is being disseminated, then good is being done by any accounting. I apologize for my intonation to the converse. I was wrong in doing so. Indeed I've no basis for comment as I'm ignorant of kunlun.

In consideration of the ignorati that I represent would someone please inform me of the purpose of kunlun?

Thanks,

xeno

In consideration of the ignorant that I represent would someone please inform me of the purpose of kunlun?

Hi Xeno, To me is seem that the "hook" is the bliss. The practice of Kunlun has noticeable "effects" very quickly, unlike many other practices.

The stated purpose is re-enlightenment, which to me means to realise your true nature.

In consideration of the ignorati that I represent would someone please inform me of the purpose of kunlun?
To get all the chicks, of course.

To get all the chicks, of course.

"Jesus got all the chicks with kunlun". -- Gnostic gospels.

I can get chicks...no prob...choose not to...got a steady one...

WTF is bliss and re-enlightenment?

Seriously, help a brutha out. I don't wanna pay the $$$.

X,

I'd be happy to lend you my copy. Just pm me your address. If anyone else is interested, we can float it around on the taobums lending library. Just remember to get it back to Degoba!

-Y

I have tried mixing several thing with my kunlun practice during thes three weeks I have practiced. Or I dont mix while doing kunlun, but I might rather say I combine practices. Not everyone with good results. But I had to try.

My best experience has been with doing Muhammed sitting qigong after a kunlun session. I think Kunlun has expanded my sensitivity and experience of qigong a thousandfold! My other qigong feels so much better and I think I am able to understand the movements, or experience their effect, a lot more now than before I started doing Kunlun.

But while doing Kunlun I experience that Im not able to mix. Whenever I focus on something, like my knee or toes or heart or a chakra or a channel, the flow in my bouncing legs stop and I realize I have to work on letting go again. I have forund that Kunlun works best when Im able to totally let go of everything and dont focus on anything.