Yue

Mixing Practices

I imagine myself like a log in a river, going with the current. Or as a child I would swim in the water, and 'play dead' as the water drifted me around in certain positions and threw me around. it is something along those lines, just let it all go.

Well said!!!

Personally in the last week my legs no longer seem to shake. In fact everything has gone a bit quiet, movement wise. I'm trying not to care and just go with it.

There is a bit of mixed stuff about different practices. I have no idea but I just hope T5T won't cause any problems as I like doing them in the morning before kunlun.

same here, my legs stopped shaking as well. they tremble sometimes, but its not how it was when i first began.

i do feel some movements inside my torso, but had had no spontaneous movements

Just my personal experience (so take it with a grain of salt), but I find the longer my jing has built up, the faster and easier the legs start pumping. Sometimes after maybe 30 seconds. After a release, I seem to have to work a little harder.

Also try playing with your heel positions a bit. Raise them pretty high and lightly but firmly push them into the ground. When they start to get really tired lower them a bit and see if it jumpstarts the pumping. Sometimes the energy flow in my legs feels more internal, and although there is less external movement, the energy feels much stronger.

P.S. FWIW, doesn't Max recommend an MCO movement of Jing for those who can't stay celibate for the 100 days?

Just my personal experience (so take it with a grain of salt), but I find the longer my jing has built up, the faster and easier the legs start pumping. Sometimes after maybe 30 seconds. After a release, I seem to have to work a little harder.

P.S. FWIW, doesn't Max recommend an MCO movement of Jing for those who can't stay celibate for the 100 days?

That could very well explain what is happening with me, haven't been "conserving" too well recently.

And yes Max seems to recomend Jing circulation, at least that is what I took that part of the books instructions on retention to be about.