SonOfTheGods

What Are "Legitimate" Qi Abilities/Power?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/27/health/27canc.html

"A young man may have a lump in his testicle, but when doctors remove the organ all they find is a big scar. The tumor that was there is gone. Or, they see a large scar and a tiny tumor because more than 95 percent of the tumor had disappeared on its own by the time the testicle was removed."

http://ispub.com/IJPA/8/1/10901

"Spontaneous regression of cancer is one of the most fascinating phenomenons observed in medicine, where the malignant tissue mass partially or completely disappears without treatment.12 Spontaneous regression has been documented for many types of cancers, it is postulated that an intriguing but extremely effective mechanism is engaged in eradicating cancer cells after the development of advanced malignancy."

Not saying that this is the case, but those of us who have had major medical improvements form healing work and/or spellwork don't say a word about it to the medical folks at the hospital ;).

Thank you for the awesome articles again! Any tips at finding the decent articles? I have to say that searching via the net is much easier than hitting the local universities medical libraries....

SOG, As this was an interesting topic I would love to see it get back on and continue on-topic.

What are Legitimate Qi abilities?

In medical qigong "seeing" is one of the talents. What I have found over the years is that this talent will manifest to different levels in people who practice. On the physical level seeing can go from seeing energy to seeing on the organ or even cellular level inside people's bodies. On the spiritual side this seeing can go across dimensions. I have seen in students that it manifests many times all of a sudden but usually based on the amount of time&effort practice the student puts in. I believe I have before described the seeing level of the two "x-ray vision" girls in the Chinese Medical Qigong hospital in which I trained. They would evaluate the patient, tell the qigong doctor where the sick qi was located and the qigong doctor would perform wai qi liao fa, healing with external energy, until the seer was satisfied that the most had been done for the patient. I have been grateful to experience this talent in many of my students. Of course it only matures with the neigong practice, but sometimes with the qi projection in the workshops it spontaneously occurs in students for the first time. What I have seen is that everyone has their own particular natural talent and as to whether seeing is one of them there is usually no way of knowing until it happens. Unless of course it has been happening all a person's life. In this case the neigong helps the person mature, as well as become at peace with, their talent. Therefore another "What are Legitimate Qi abilities" perspective.

• Like 5

SOG, As this was an interesting topic I would love to see it get back on and continue on-topic.

What are Legitimate Qi abilities?

In medical qigong "seeing" is one of the talents. What I have found over the years is that this talent will manifest to different levels in people who practice. On the physical level seeing can go from seeing energy to seeing on the organ or even cellular level inside people's bodies. On the spiritual side this seeing can go across dimensions. I have seen in students that it manifests many times all of a sudden but usually based on the amount of time&effort practice the student puts in. I believe I have before described the seeing level of the two "x-ray vision" girls in the Chinese Medical Qigong hospital in which I trained. They would evaluate the patient, tell the qigong doctor where the sick qi was located and the qigong doctor would perform wai qi liao fa, healing with external energy, until the seer was satisfied that the most had been done for the patient. I have been grateful to experience this talent in many of my students. Of course it only matures with the neigong practice, but sometimes with the qi projection in the workshops it spontaneously occurs in students for the first time. What I have seen is that everyone has their own particular natural talent and as to whether seeing is one of them there is usually no way of knowing until it happens. Unless of course it has been happening all a person's life. In this case the neigong helps the person mature, as well as become at peace with, their talent. Therefore another "What are Legitimate Qi abilities" perspective.

Yes, that "seeing" is like "visual empathy" to me.

I can "feel" where their pain/dis-ease is, on myself- and can directly turn myself inside out- to locate their illness.

I can alter their vibrational "tune",. and directing that pitch/freq. -there by affect great outcome.

But it didnt look as cool on video lol

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 4

Xrays to confirm what one saw are always cool ;).

Yeah, exactly!

Ya Mu,

I'm also waiting for you to give us the necessary evidence in form of scientific studies that prove that "medical qigong" has a significantly higher effectiveness than placebo and therefore can not be placebo!

It's only locical that scientific studies have been made about that subject, at least in China, and I'm looking forward to the results!

Edited by Dorian Black

I guess.... I'm going to have to go through the references in the JAJ medical qigong books and dig up some studies....

• Like 1

Yeah, exactly!

Ya Mu,

I'm also waiting for you to give us the necessary evidence in form of scientific studies that prove that "medical qigong" has a significantly higher effectiveness than placebo and therefore can not be placebo!

I'm just going to point out that, scientifically speaking, you can't prove anything for 'medical qigong,' as a whole, only for specific practitioners.

• Like 3

I'm just going to point out that, scientifically speaking, you can't prove anything for 'medical qigong,' as a whole, only for specific practitioners.

Ya Mu should get himself scientifically tested then!

Wouldn't definite results significantly beyond placebo be the best advertising for his system?

His "roentgen" S/M students could reduce electricity costs dramitically in hospitals also and reduce radiation burden of the patients!

Once scientifically proven real, of course...

Edited by Dorian Black

If Ya Mu wants the reasonable persons on this forum to "cheerlead" for his "medical qigong" system, he simply needs to put up some scientific evidence that proves for his system an effectiveness in treatment significantly beyond the effectiveness of placebo.

Very simple.

Yes, that "seeing" is like "visual empathy" to me.

I can "feel" where their pain/dis-ease is, on myself- and can directly turn myself inside out- to locate their illness.

I can alter their vibrational "tune",. and directing that pitch/freq. -there by affect great outcome.

But it didnt look as cool on video lol

It is interesting and amazing that this manifests in different ways in people. I have seen all sorts of variations in my students. Due to this as well as the summation of all I have learned, I define "seeing" as 'totality of perception" which may or may not have anything whatsoever to do with the eyes. You have the right of it in terms of vibrational frequency. This is what many in this field don't appear to understand. Some think "all I have to do is project qi". Which indeed could have an effect but HA!, much more to it than that.

And yeah, it would be difficult to impossible to show anything like this on video.

• Like 3

BKA you're going to be doing a lot of extra training today. :)

Yeah I just said screw it for today about the 10th post in ROFL.

Why are GMOs hiding in the food supply when it is suppose to be so good for the whole world? We should use our Chi abilities to cut to the root and expose it. Hiding is harmful chi.

Ya Mu should get himself scientifically tested then!

Wouldn't definite results significantly beyond placebo be the best advertising for his system?

Not just advertising for his system, but for medical qigong in general, which would be a great thing. We could have more people interested in becoming healers, more patients getting the help they need, more medical professionals aware of this or practicing it.

Ya Mu has posted a bunch of case studies on here...but in terms of convincing people that doesn't cut it. Why? Because any teacher can make extraordinary claims, and then it's up to the potential students if they will believe him or not.

But not every teacher works in coordination with Mayo Clinic, though...for instance, as Chunyi Lin has done for years. Not every teacher has their results independently studied and published in a peer reviewed journal. The claim has been made for his medical qigong, that they have like a 90% success rate (if I remember correctly)...imagine if that was proven independently. The media would eat it up, and everyone would be obsessed with medical qigong.

• Like 2

Anyway back to my OP

I sense various levels of energies.

Yin Qi - IMO/IME is at least 2 differing freq.

The ground energy is more subtle than the heavier vibration of deep Earth Qi.

The core of this planet, is similar to a motor.

Huge magnetics

One can connect to it- the same as one can connect to another person at long distance for Shaktipat/Transmission.

When I make contact with this- I can feel a rumbling, a numbness in my perineum, and a heavy vibration coming up my pelvis.

The vibration is intense.

I can also hear the freq pitch changing as well.

This is electromagnetic/electrochemical synthesis.

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

In Malaysia and Indonesia there are lots of much more super stuff, as CT said. Though I doubt that any of you grasp the depth of what they can do. If what have been discussed here is deemed ridiculuous, there are much more ridiculuous stuff, much more than what you guys can probably imagine.

But, and it is a big but, many of this abilities are not from cultivating exercise in the sense that we understand here.

A westerner, searching for this thing in Malaysia and Indonesia will face difficulty as many here place importances on races, and gender. And what they give to you, if they teach you anything at all, may be just small parts of it.

• Like 1

In Malaysia and Indonesia there are lots of much more super stuff, as CT said. Though I doubt that any of you grasp the depth of what they can do. If what have been discussed here is deemed ridiculuous, there are much more ridiculuous stuff, much more than what you guys can probably imagine.

But, and it is a big but, many of this abilities are not from cultivating exercise in the sense that we understand here.

A westerner, searching for this thing in Malaysia and Indonesia will face difficulty as many here place importances on races, and gender. And what they give to you, if they teach you anything at all, may be just small parts of it.

So please talk about the ridiculous stuff, I am interested and will probably believe it...

So Enlightenment, love, equality- all that, no such concept involved?

Sounds dangerous to have that lacking, when such volatile power is involved.

Just my opinion though.

I do applaud you for your honesty though :)

Edited by SonOfTheGods

i dont know

Edited by skydog

So please talk about the ridiculous stuff, I am interested and will probably believe it...

No, I am not brave enough to brave all the internet fight asking me to prove it to them. By pm it is ok but not through this post, I don't like to be insulted and questioned by superposter rampant here. hehe

So Enlightenment, love, equality- all that, no such concept involved?

Sounds dangerous to have that lacking, when such volatile power is involved.

Just my opinion though.

I do applaud you for your honesty though :)

For some,practise, there is that concept. But for other practise, no such concept at all. Even those who do healing may not do it in a a healthy cultivating way. That's why we have the same person doing healing and sending curses, making people sick, with sickness that medical doctor cannot do anything about.Ah, I forgot about Thailand too.

You are very right, it is dangerous. Some of this practitioner do suffer in the old age. So it's not just dangerous to others, it may post danger to them in the latter age.

But I don't think this is something good, The healing like what you and Yamu's are doing is more meaningful imo.

• Like 1

I agree , there is a lot of people with different powers and can do unusual feats . There are curse wars going on as a normal day to day practise as well and it can be mad . Some people take up one practise to gain power only and NO philosophy of enlightement or virtue or similar behind it and can really learn some wierd stuff . But inside is sitll plain , common person -- unconneted or worse developing hard core demonic qualities .

A casual tourist would not know of and see many things or know where to look unless there longer period ...My family lived in SE Asia loooong time so they would tell me stuff .

However people who embody wisdom and genuenly want to benefit others are rare .

:) Good point.

Having seen a number of Westerners out on the search get fleeced and walk away with emptied pockets and nothing to show for it, it sounds wise that if anyone does go, to exercise caution, and be very discerning in terms of putting trust on those who claim to be able to lead you to such and such master. Should it happen that a 'guide' were to demand reward for their effort, odds are they are not genuine. From personal experience, the informants i have met have all been very kind and would help without expecting anything for it. I still give them something anyway, either money or treat them to a meal and a beer or two. The sincere ones just want to help, and to them, having made a new friend is often all they expect, with some being actually grateful to assist even.

As with most of these encounters, what transpires in the exchange is often down to affinity, and depends to a degree on what our own cultivation level is. The clearer we are, the more we can see, even if only a little is shown. Being genuine in our own hearts goes a long way when we do get to meet the legit teachers. They often know the seekers' motives even before the first words are said, so there is really no use trying to conceal anything in their presence.

• Like 2

the secret to power is not in using power,

it is in subduing power.

centering,

vertical integration.

gradually healthier, happier.

• Like 3