SonOfTheGods

What Are "Legitimate" Qi Abilities/Power?

But Ya Mu, aren't paranormal abilities not also qi-abilities, at least in the sense that you use your level of Yiyuanti for manifesting them? Dr. Pang Ming e.g., who lead the world's biggest medicineless hospital at Huaxia did extensive research on paranormal activities. He actively trained his students in using special abilities for healing. I would rather say that paranormal abilities in varying degrees are a natural extension of qi-transmission abilities. E.g. one exercise he gave his students in his advanced classes was that he took an egg and cracked the egg at numerous places. Then he had his students to build a strong qi-field and put the egg back together by using the qi-field, pushing and pulling Hunyuan Qi and intent. His students ( I don't know the number) were able to put the first egg together within 3 hours. Then he joined the group and took the information from the qi-field and altered it. After that he ordered to students to do it again. Now it took them only 20 minutes. I believe I once read that he alone was able to do it in 5 minutes. Then they would use this knowledge on broken bones, tumours etc. That was the way special abilities were trained there by heart-to-heart transmission.

By the way, where did you read this info about Dr. Pang Ming and his students? Very interesting stuff.

Thank you for your clarification Ya Mu. On this level as on another level as well ;) This story was shared by numerous of his students. One source e.g. is Yuan Tze from New Zealand in his book "Voyage to the shore 2":

http://yuantzecentre.com/shop/books/

Another good source about the clinic is Luke Chan's book.

http://www.amazon.com/Miracles-Natural-Healing-Luke-Chan/dp/0963734148/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393954424&sr=8-1&keywords=Luke+Chan

I always knew "Humpty Dumpty" had a lesson tucked away in there

I heard that my sifu cooked an egg on his stomach right where his ldt is at.

Hahaha! Thanks guys! After reading Pai Mei's "egg post" I was about to write something like that! But you had the drop on me! :lol:

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

Pang Ming is considered being among those that coined the term "Qigong Science". His theories about Qi,healing and special abilities are very sound and interesting:

Edited by Pai_Mei

Pang Ming is considered being among those that coined the term "Qigong Science". His theories about Qi,healing and special abilities are very sound and interesting:

"Simple Qigong experiment: Lengthening your hand"

... :rolleyes: no comment

305253-james-randi-james-randi-picture.j

Edited by Dorian Black

The finger growing exercise is indeed quite simple to do and very well known in Qigong-circles. Frank Kinslow of Quantum Entrainment has it. Effie Chow has it. Even Chunyi Lin has it on his level one DVD...and many more. It is first and foremost a "game" and nothing to be taken too serious. And NO the hands don't stay like that.

The finger growing exercise is indeed quite simple to do and very well known in Qigong-circles. Frank Kinslow of Quantum Entrainment has it. Effie Chow has it. Even Chunyi Lin has it on his level one DVD...and many more. It is first and foremost a "game" and nothing to be taken too serious. And NO the hands don't stay like that.

The most absurd claim ever.

Edited by Dorian Black

Excuse me, but imo your IQ and the IQ of all other people who believe this BULLSHIT is fairly low.

This is just a low-level stage-magician trick and works only on people who are very prone to delusion and make-believe!

The Qigong-circles you are referring to obviously consist out of deluded pitiable people!

Never-Neverland, here we come!

facepalm.gif

Ok, this is getting very personal here and I will insist on a reaction by the moderators to this behavior. You consider Chunyi Lin e.g. a fool? First, no, my IQ is not low. I said this is a game and you treat it like an insult to your intelligence.

People like you are the cause why people leave this forum because you are not able to engage in an open discussion without getting personal and insulting (thunder_gooch is another good example). You seem to know it all and seem to forget that this is a brotherhood here. We are meant to have fun and share our love for Qigong and not to quarrel about petty things. This forum could be great but it isn’t. In some other thread someone said that he misses Santiago. I studied privately with him for quite some time. Do you know what he did? He tried to heal this forum! He sent healing energy to this forum and its members everyday in an attempt to raise its vibration. And what did he get? He got insulted by people that have neither deep cultivation nor proper manners He said this forum is full of negativity and everybody with some real cultivation under his belt knows that!! The same goes for other great souls on this forum like Ya Mu and many others. At some days I am speechless. Never experienced such a low level of human behaviour - especially towards people that spend their life teaching and healing while others waste it by fantasizing about their imagined greatness.

• Like 2

Ok, this is getting very personal here and I will insist on a reaction by the moderators to this behavior.

Yea. A "ban for bullshit" rule should be considered.

You consider Chunyi Lin e.g. a fool?

Not necessarily. Perhaps he is interested in having fools who believe every BS as students. Better to control.

First, no, my IQ is not low. I said this is a game and you treat it like an insult to your intelligence.

I don't like playing make-belive and playing around "It's a game!":

Either the hand shrinks (temporarily) or not.

You have to decide what your opinion is on this.

So: Does a paranormal phenomenon in form of a size change, mass or volume manipulation of living body tissue take place or not?

People like you are the cause why people leave this forum because you are not able to engage in an open discussion without getting personal and insulting (thunder_gooch is another good example).

We just have little patience with utmost absurdity. We are not insulting, our rational intelligence gets insulted.

You seem to know it all and seem to forget that this is a brotherhood here. We are meant to have fun and share our love for Qigong and not to quarrel about petty things. This forum could be great but it isn’t. In some other thread someone said that he misses Santiago. I studied privately with him for quite some time. Do you know what he did? He tried to heal this forum! He sent healing energy to this forum and its members everyday in an attempt to raise its vibration. And what did he get?

ME! Now I know what called me back here and for what purpose!

Who is we? Other practitioners without real experience that practice with overprized DVD's? :D

Edited by Pai_Mei
  • Like 1

Who is we? Other practitioners without real experience that practice with overprized DVD's? :D

Practitioners with real experiences beyond imaginated growth of body parts and who train in Nei Kung and not PLACEBO GONG.

Excuse me, but imo your IQ and the IQ of all other people who believe this BULLSHIT is fairly low.

This is just a low-level stage-magician trick and works only on people who are very prone to delusion and make-believe!

The Qigong-circles you are referring to obviously consist out of deluded pitiable people!

Never-Neverland, here we come!

facepalm.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~ Mod Warning ~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a mod warning for a personal insult which is against the tos of the site. Any further insults and you will be suspended. Further action may be taken when the other mods log in

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I seem to have more freedom now to express what I want to express. I’d like to share a video of Professor Pang doing healing. The highest method of Huaxia was to heal with consciousness alone. It is by using the light of your Yiyuanti for transmitting a very strong burst of high energy information that can flood body and consciousness instantly. However the client needs to be very much receptive to the healer or it won’t work. But when it works, the healing results can be instantly. Otherwise there are still conventional methods of ;Medical Qigong that can be used. This videos shows some very impressive results. This method goes in China by the name of “Pang-Ming-handshake” because he transmits the information by just shaking the hands of his clients. By the way: The clinic was scientifically tested by the Chinese sports council with a 95% success rate and over 500.000 people were treated in the nineties. So if the methodology is sound you’ll get superb results with Medical Qigong. These highly statistically significant results are far from being placebos. Ya Mu’s work is another good example. There are some impressive cases starting at 1:35.

Edited by Pai_Mei

Ya Mu’s work is another good example.

Scientific evidence for that claim?

However the client needs to be very much receptive to the healer or it won’t work.

The patient needs to be "receptive" if a placebo / faith healing is supposed to work.

Why? Because the cause for the healing effect is the belief of the patient.

However, if a master possesses Neijin and heals with it (as John Chang or Gary Clyman for example), then the patient doesn't need to be "receptive".

Because the real external energy projected by the master causes the healing, not the belief of the patient.

The clients DO heal. But not everyone is completely healed in an instant. One of his top students Yuan Tze told once in a class that sometimes his clients are already healed when they have a seat in his clinic by pure consciousness alone and Yuan Tze however still does a full treatment because the consciousness of the client would not accept fully that healing has happened otherwise.No healer can prevent the regrowth of a tumour e.g. if the client chooses to get back to old habits or negative thinking. If this method does not work, plenty of other methods are possible. So the result is the same, but takes longer. I have however to admit that one student of Yuan Tze secretly once told me that external Qi healing is still faster and better BUT it deplets the energy of the practitioner as you have to use your Dan Tian Qi. That is why I like this method (Zhineng Qigong healing) as it is elegant and does not deplete your Qi. and you work in a very clean energy environment due to the high quality qi-field. But the above statement is the reason why I took up training with Ya Mu in order to be a more complete all-around healer. If you want some scientific evidence of Ya Mu's work, you will have to ask him himself but his background is very sound and the SM-lineage consists of those 5 teachers that single-handedly opened Qigong to the public. So we would not be able to discuss on this board if they hadn't existed and taught his teacher Wang Juemin. Maybe Ya Mu has some info about the clinic Wang Juemin led and the results they got. They surely had a reason for calling him a "national treasure".

Edited by Pai_Mei
  • Like 1

By the way. As we are discussing healing methods: Do you have any experience with Clyman's emotional liposuction method?

By the way. As we are discussing healing methods: Do you have any experience with Clyman's emotional liposuction method?

Personally? No.

Some of the many impressive testimonials for Gary Clyman on youtube ( for Emotional Liposuction, Chiropractic treatment, Nei Kung, Chi Kung), which clearly prove his awesome healing powers in many areas (spiritual, emotional & physical):

Haha that is probably one of the most aggressive ways of working with emotional release points that I have ever seen ;) Sure they will release emotional stuff with this but it is difficult to say how fully that is. I am through some of these release methods myself with different approaches. You will always feel better after those sessions full of raging, shaking, crying and that stuff. Most of these guys are regular folks which have a lot of tension in their bodies. Only releasing a bit of this would mean the world to some. Anyway, the most important thing is that the clients feel emotionally better afterwards. Somehow his weird sense of humour fits right in with his method. :) Pretty entertaining to watch actually :rolleyes:

Edited by Pai_Mei
  • Like 2