SonOfTheGods

What Are "Legitimate" Qi Abilities/Power?

^ Randi, James (January 4, 2008). "A SIMPLIFIED ART". SWIFT January 4, 2008. James Randi Educational Foundation. Retrieved March 23, 2012. "The state of the art of spoon-bending – so beautifully demonstrated by our buddy Banachek and by Israeli magician Guy Bavli, among others – has progressed far beyond what Uri Geller first showed the media back in the 1970s."

The hand touching one is easy, it's just qi or whatever.

• Like 1

here's that cheater again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYUqqBtDfh0

Shaolin warrior monk Shi Yan Ming is a Chinese national treasure. But fate has taken him far from his home—to Manhattan, where he runs his own temple. This is the story of how one man is transforming an ancient Eastern tradition into a Western sensation.

Not available in my country. Obviously Canadians can outpower him, so they didn't want us to see it :D.

This one is also nice. Martin Faulks of Franz Bardon's hermetic tradition (no Mo Pai, sorry ^_^) shows his mastery over the water element.

BS!

This one is also nice. Martin Faulks of Franz Bardon's hermetic tradition (no Mo Pai, sorry ^_^) shows his mastery over the water element.

Fresh coals aren't that bad, it's the coals which have been around for a few hours in the stove that are youchy!

STAN LEE SUPERHUMANS - GUY BAVLI - KINETIC MAN - MIND TELEKINESIS

Jan 9, 2014

Stan Lee Superhumans featuring Guy Bavli - Master of the Mind, - KINETIC MAN -

MOVING OBJECTS USING HIS MIND. Demonstration of telekinesis, power of the mind.

Perhaps this guy is superhuman, perhaps he is only an illusionist! He needs to be studied under lab conditions.

But what he demonstrated looked good. And in case the scientist is not a paid actor and the gamma wave spike is real, that's already a good start for evidence!

This is a Shaolin Monk.

He does feats of "unbreakableness"

He says he uses Qi to help him do this.

However, if he posted on TaoBums- people here would say:

-I could do that too without chi

-He has a hard head-

-buildup of scar tissue-

-his head is empty

-he has tough skin

-he has a lot of callous which protects him

-how do we know that iron is not really cardboard?

-I always do that and I don't even do ChiKung/NeiGung/KungFu/Eat Rice/ etc.,

-Look, If you want something real...

-ITS PHYSICS!

-some people are born with high pain threshold

-he is used to pain because his mom and dad beat him up a lot as a kid

-those spears have no points!

-dude I have a video of me doing that when I was 6 years old

-he is grounded- so of course he can do that

- he is not doing reverse breathing, so impossible

- did he write a book?

-how come he can't make fire?!?

-that's not a real drill

-prove that's real electricity!

-check his I.P. number! he must post here!

- he said `eh yah-- but, he should have said `yah eh

- but what else can he do???

-those computer monitors are fake

-WHAT LEVEL IS HE????????

- I only like Bruce Lee, not Stan Lee

________

STAN LEE SUPERHUMANS THE UNBREAKABLE MAN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmdO8Kdbym0

I think a combo of qi built up over years of training, but more so proper full body and internal movement to do it. From all I have seen and been told by martial arts folks anyways.

What are you talking about? I don't see anything unusual!

Can you do that without getting seriously burned? He is doing this naked! Even just being near the fire like that would cause serious burns. Apart from that if you got eyes to see you see :glare:

BS!

Nah try it, it's not as bad as it looks. The fear aspect is what affects us the most with things like this. Well OK and some prior working up to it helps too... I think you personally could work up to that within a few months at most. PS only use coals which have only been burning for a bit :D.

Not saying dude isn't using extra energy or whatever to make it easier, just saying it is possible (but still hurts for us regular folks).

Can you do that without getting seriously burned? He is doing this naked! Even just being near the fire like that would cause serious burns. Apart from that if you got eyes to see you see :glare:

Unclear picture, flat perspective which makes larger distances look smaller!

The boy is in reality not so near to the fire that he might get burned!

D-BUNKED!

2e5pe91.jpg

Edited by Dorian Black

What are you talking about? I don't see anything unusual!

What? This is the one vid in this thread I was most impressed with!

Even a brand new fire isn't possible to sit on naked. Also it looks pretty obvious the fire isn't just a movie prop. To have a fire going well enough it doesn't just go out when you sit on it, and have it not burn you is pretty much impossible from my personal experience ;). Though I'm basing this on walking through fires with shoes on... We aren't talking fast firey stuff like coal walking here, the guy spends a decent amount of time on it.

• Like 1

What? This is the one vid in this thread I was most impressed with!

Even a brand new fire isn't possible to sit on naked. Also it looks pretty obvious the fire isn't just a movie prop. To have a fire going well enough it doesn't just go out when you sit on it, and have it not burn you is pretty much impossible from my personal experience ;). Though I'm basing this on walking through fires with shoes on... We aren't talking fast firey stuff like coal walking here, the guy spends a decent amount of time on it.

D-BUNKED!

I have seen and read of the buddha boy before.

He got something goin' on fer sure!

Hey Dorian, how's that picture in your attic getting on?*

* and yes I know you are black, not gray.

• Like 1

How about this one - the famous Swiss mystic Mirin Dajo. You'll see him even getting scientifically tested in one of these videos:

Hey Dorian, how's that picture in your attic getting on?*

* and yes I know you are black, not gray.

What are you talking about??? :huh:

How about this one - the famous Swiss mystic Mirin Dajo. You'll see him even getting scientifically tested in one of these videos:

[...]

HOW DID HE DIE AGAIN...???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirin_Dajo

The performed autopsy revealed Dajo had died of an aortic rupture

Not so invulnerable after all!

D-BUNKED!

Edited by Dorian Black

D-BUNKED!

Some of it looked like that, but there were a couple of times where the fire clearly wasn't burning right where he was sitting, and looked like it was going up his sides. Perhaps he was sitting right in front of it? Didn't look like it tho...

• Like 1

Some of it looked like that, but there were a couple of times where the fire clearly wasn't burning right where he was sitting, and looked like it was going up his sides. Perhaps he was sitting right in front of it? Didn't look like it tho...

Everybody can get shortly into contact with fire without beginning to burn! No big deal!

randitalkingtogirl2.jpg

Edited by Dorian Black

During one of his feats he accidentally swallowed a 35 cm metall spike completely but refused operation. Some say he died not of the spike but from an infection.

High pain barrier thanks to hillbilly incest over generations!

D-BUNKED!

2kngnt.jpg

• Like 1

Luc Bürgin, a journalist checked the official material about him and took the material to medical experts. He wrote a well-known book about him and his conclusion was that he had died from an infection. When they found Dajo, his physical appearance clearly showed signs of infection. Maybe he got the infection probably from swallowing the spike. That he refused the operation was well known. PS: I am German and therefore have more access to information about him . Just lookin things up in wikipedia is no sign of being a scientific expert. :glare: Randi is no scientist anyway - he is just another fanatic.