SonOfTheGods

What Are "Legitimate" Qi Abilities/Power?

Haha that is probably one of the most aggressive ways of working with emotional release points that I have ever seen ;) Sure they will release emotional stuff with this but it is difficult to say how fully that is. I am through some of these release methods myself with different approaches. You will always feel better after those sessions full of raging, shaking, crying and that stuff. Most of these guys are regular folks which have a lot of tension in their bodies. Only releasing a bit of this would mean the world to some. Anyway, the most important thing is that the clients feel emotionally better afterwards. Somehow his weird sense of humour fits right in with his method. :) Pretty entertaining to watch actually :rolleyes:

Well, Master Clyman is one of the few persons in the world who actually has Neijin, and Neijin is compared to the usual Chi-fluff of other healers what diamond is compared to coal! You can't compare the effects of healing with chi with the effects of healing with Neijin: Chi probably only penetrates the first layer and doesn't reach the deeply buried core problems! Neijin easily penetrates to the buried core problems of the patient! And that certainly hurts!

It is aggressive because it's powerful and therefore radical.

Neijin penetrates deeply into the system of the patient and burns out the crap that's buried there powerful & completely.

Neijin penetrates the patient if he/she opens up or not.

The chi healer cleans with running water.

The Neijin healer cleans with a steam cleaner!

Edited by Dorian Black

Well, Master Clyman is one of the few persons in the world who actually has Neijin, and Neijin is compared to the usual Chi-fluff of other healers what diamond is compared to coal! You can't compare the effects of healing with chi with the effects of healing with Neijin: Chi probably only penetrates the first layer and doesn't reach the deeply buried core problems! Neijin easily penetrates to the buried core problems of the patient! And that certainly hurts!

It is aggressive because it's powerful and therefore radical.

Neijin penetrates deeply into the system of the patient and burns out the crap that's buried there powerful & completely.

Neijin penetrates the patient if he/she opens up or not.

The chi healer cleans with running water.

The Neijin healer cleans with a steam cleaner!

Scientific evidence for that claim? :)

• Like 3

Scientific evidence for that claim? :)

Just anecdotic evidence in form of a high number of video testimonials of healed patients of his.

Most of them were healed with one treatment only.

Most of these people are not his students or otherwise associated in a way with Master Clyman that could have manipulated their perception in his favor and the changes in their lives and characters were radical.

Most testimonial interviews took place several weeks after the treatment and NOT immedeately after the treatment!

Edited by Dorian Black

Now I am very much willing to pay respect were respect is due. Clyman seems to be able to pull off deep rooted emotional stuff from the connective tissues and release it through his k1-points (at least that is what I suppose he does). Reminds me of a pain-eating shaman and that work is demanding for sure. BUT these claims that Neijn is superior to qi is something that you probably got from Clyman and well, it depends on what you want to achieve. If you want to be physically very strong, self-confident, being able to be a fierce fighter or release stuff from the physical body Clyman's approach is useful BUT there are numerous things you can't do just because your vibration is too low. Qi is not just Qi. There are diiferent qualities of Qi and ranges of vibration and if you really want to influence a patient on a soul level, you won't be able to do that. Neijin makes you powerful and confident, you feel you can conquer the world sometimes, don't you? At least the Tao Bums forum, right :) But it makes you insensitive to the higher levels and to higher energy information. Just one example: Some healers are very good at working in the astral or appear to students in their dreams (Ya Mu e.g. is able to do that, Santiago aka Vajrasattwa is able to do that) and yes I have done this as well but often these things happen spontaneously because your Higher Self works independantly from your lower self. I even had one case where a friend was adamant that I had physically manifested before him while he was walking through the streets of his hometown. This is just one example of the manifestation of the higher levels of this work but your energy body needs a certain vibration for achieving this. Otherwise your energy body is literally glued to the physical plane.

Edited by Pai_Mei
  • Like 5

Yamu, you told me about the brainwave state they measure you in the sleep lab. What is the brainwave state your going through in those short time? is it from beta to alpha, theta and then mostly delta for the remainder of the session?

Also if you guys have info on other qigong master, yogi master or other being tested for braonwaves, can you give the detail here. thanks.

BUT these claims that Neijn is superior to qi is something that you probably got from Clyman and well, it depends on what you want to achieve. If you want to be physically very strong, self-confident, being able to be a fierce fighter or release stuff from the physical body Clyman's approach is useful BUT there are numerous things you can't do just because your vibration is too low.[...] This is just one example of the manifestation of the higher levels of this work but your energy body needs a certain vibration for achieving this. Otherwise your energy body is literally glued to the physical plane.

Excuse me, but it is the other way around!

Neijin is refined chi. Condensing & accelerating Chi into Neijin compresses the chi waves tighter together, increasing its frequency into high-frequency & its energy content in the process!

Chi to Neijin is like visible light to X-RAY, like water to steam, like coal to diamond, like normal fire to the flame of a blowtorch! ;)

The "electrical" chi of all the REAL masters is btw Neijin (=internal power) and not Neichi (=internal energy) anymore!

And it is not "electrical" at all! It is just "high-frequency" and therefore hurts like electricity!

Edited by Dorian Black

The clients DO heal. But not everyone is completely healed in an instant. One of his top students Yuan Tze told once in a class that sometimes his clients are already healed when they have a seat in his clinic by pure consciousness alone and Yuan Tze however still does a full treatment because the consciousness of the client would not accept fully that healing has happened otherwise.No healer can prevent the regrowth of a tumour e.g. if the client chooses to get back to old habits or negative thinking. If this method does not work, plenty of other methods are possible. So the result is the same, but takes longer. I have however to admit that one student of Yuan Tze secretly once told me that external Qi healing is still faster and better BUT it deplets the energy of the practitioner as you have to use your Dan Tian Qi. That is why I like this method (Zhineng Qigong healing) as it is elegant and does not deplete your Qi. and you work in a very clean energy environment due to the high quality qi-field. But the above statement is the reason why I took up training with Ya Mu in order to be a more complete all-around healer. If you want some scientific evidence of Ya Mu's work, you will have to ask him himself but his background is very sound and the SM-lineage consists of those 5 teachers that single-handedly opened Qigong to the public. So we would not be able to discuss on this board if they hadn't existed and taught his teacher Wang Juemin. Maybe Ya Mu has some info about the clinic Wang Juemin led and the results they got. They surely had a reason for calling him a "national treasure".

" If you want some scientific evidence of Ya Mu's work, you will have to ask him himself but his background is very sound and the SM-lineage consists of those 5 teachers that single-handedly opened Qigong to the public. So we would not be able to discuss on this board if they hadn't existed and taught his teacher Wang Juemin. Maybe Ya Mu has some info about the clinic Wang Juemin led and the results they got. They surely had a reason for calling him a "national treasure"."

No "scientific" studies although I have been involved in 3 science investigations. One was the magnetic standing waves set up by the qi projection I mentioned earlier, another was brain wave observation on a client receiving qi projection and the sleep lab thing where brain went through 3 stages of sleep in 3 minutes while standing doing qigong. So sorry, nothing to write home about as I seem to have the same number of scientific studies to my credit as does Gary Clyman and... MOST of the qigong/neigong teachers in the world. But wait a minute, I forgot to add, the experiments I did were observed by A medical doctor! HA HA HA

Master Wang ran a full blown medical qigong hospital, not a clinic. Results would probably not be believed except by people who have actually done authentic neigong-medical qigong and are able to do qi projection themselves. I saw paralyzed stroke victims get up and walk out, total rehabilitation of accident victims who couldn't walk, large breast tumor shrunk into nothing not detectable by x-ray; ahh actually there wasn't much in the way of trauma or disease that I didn't see. Master Wang was one of the more powerful Masters of his time. Between his hospital, Master Hu's hospital, and the clinics run by students such as me, we represent more than 6 decades of successful medical qigong with an extremely high result rate. Lets add in students I have had for right at 20 years, who ALSO have astounding clinical efficacy and stay booked up for 3-4 weeks in advance and I guess the system has way over 100 years represented of direct clinical experience with extremely high efficacy.

Another instance I could report while speaking of China, observed by 4 doctors (yes, you got it - the required western MD), was a stroke victim brought into a clinic where I was working in China whose blood pressure was sky high (I can't remember the numbers but probably have this somewhere), was experiencing visual distortion (two of everything) and demonstrating obvious signs of stroke. While waiting on the ambulance they asked was there anything I could do so I did. In 7 minutes of treatment his blood pressure was brought down to normal, his normal vision returned and there was no further sign of a stroke. All observed by A medical doctor. We still loaded him up in the ambulance to be taken to the hospital. I have reported several simplified case histories on this board.

I wonder if those who harp about scientific study and western medical doctors realize the number of Phd's and MD's who practice authentic qigong/neigong? Heck, I currently have several in my program and have had probably somewhere between 100 - 200 in my classes through the years. Probably 20,000 or more?? in the US alone. I know when I taught at the medical school at least 400-500 doctors were exposed to medical qigong.

• Like 5

It is the most common new-age misconception in the world that a "dense" energy has a low vibrational frequency!

On the exact contrary, nothing could be farther from the truth:

The higher the frequency, the "harder" the energy! B)

Edited by Dorian Black

It is the most common new-age misconception in the world that a "dense" energy has a low vibrational frequency!

On the exact contrary, nothing could be farther from the truth:

The higher the frequency, the "harder" the energy! B)

No thats not correct ging is a slower freq than chi. Normal chi is too fast for the tissues bones and cells to be affected so all one feels is heat or warmth or a magnetic field.

Ging on the other hand is a slower more dense freq. So it can be felt physically.

• Like 1

No thats not correct ging is a slower freq than chi. Normal chi is too fast for the tissues bones and cells to be affected so all one feels is heat or warmth or a magnetic field.

Ging on the other hand is a slower more dense freq. So it can be felt physically.

Read Waysun Liao's TaiChi Classics.

There he defines internal power as refined chi with to high-frequency increased vibration.

• Like 1

Also if you guys have info on other qigong master, yogi master or other being tested for braonwaves, can you give the detail here. thanks.

I haven't had a chance to watch this through yet, but this appears to be a presentation outlining experimental results with using fMRI and EEG to measure effects of a distance healer on a remote subject, or something along those lines. Because I haven't watched it through yet, I am not sure what kind of results they found. Also not sure how sound their approach was... :)

Edit: I just watched this through, and it is pretty interesting if you can bear with the technical details of the experimental setup, but that is not really all that much. He describes experiments with a set of 11 pairs of healer and receiver, and the healers they used were described as traditional healers from Hawaii. He said he got significant results in the fMRI measurements in these experiments. He also describes other experiments in which an EEG was used between sender and receivers who were thought to have a good connection with this sort of thing. He says he found significant correlation between the sender's alpha waves (amplitude, I think) and the receiver's alpha waves. Pretty interesting as it provides an objective way to study effects of remote healing and telepathy and that sort of thing.

SSE Talks - fMRI & EEG of Distant Healing 1/4

SSE Talks - fMRI & EEG of Distant Healing 2/4

SSE Talks - fMRI & EEG of Distant Healing 3/4

SSE Talks - fMRI & EEG of Distant Healing 4/4

Edited by NotVoid

Hmmm, page 14, so did you guys figure it out yet? :)

Every demonstration performed with Neijin will display "real qi power".

You could say that refining your Neichi into Neijin "crystallizes" it!

With all the possible implications that can be drawn from that expression...

What do you think the indestructible "vajra" (=diamond) body consists of...?

Edited by Dorian Black

Well as we are sharing videos of people with special abilities, I would definitely have a look at Dharma Sangha aka the Buddha Boy. This young man is a real Buddha if you'd ask me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGe7AlUjXLU

Ram Bahadur Bomjon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
20px-Padlock-silver.svg.png
250px-Palden_Dorje_closeup.jpg
magnify-clip.png
Ram Bahadur Bomjon

Ram Bahadur Bomjon (Sanskrit: राम बहादुर बामजान) (born c. 9 April 1990, sometimes spelled Bomjan, Banjan, or Bamjan), also known as Palden Dorje (his monastic name) and now Dharma Sangha, is from Ratanapuri village, Bara district, Nepal. Some of his supporters have claimed that he is a reincarnation of the Buddha, but Ram himself has denied this, and many practitioners of Buddhism agree that the Buddha has entered nirvana and cannot be reborn.

He drew thousands of visitors and media attention by spending months in meditation. Nicknamed the Buddha Boy, he began his meditation on May 16, 2005. He reportedly disappeared from the hollow tree where he had been meditating for months on March 16, 2006, but was found by some followers a week later. He told them he had left his meditation place, where large crowds had been watching him, "because there is no peace". He then went his own way and reappeared elsewhere in Nepal on December 26, 2006, but left again on March 8, 2007. On March 26, 2007, inspectors from the Area Police Post Nijgadh in Ratanapuri found Bomjon meditating inside an underground chamber of about seven square feet.

On 10 November 2008, Bomjon reappeared in Ratanapuri and spoke to a group of devotees in the remote jungle.

Buddha Boy attacked and injured a guy with his sword?

Posted on July 20th, 2007 in Body, Mind & Spirit, Buddha Boy, Life, Nepal

I was surprised to read this (Nepali), it says that Ram Bahadur Bomjon, the Buddha Boy attacked and injured a guy with his sword. The blog entry refers to a Nepalese newspaper “Naya Patrika”, according to which Bomjon attacked and injured 22 years old Anil Khatri with his sword because Khatri entered the meditation premises without permission.

The report seems conflicting — first it says that Khatri was taken into control for three hours before being attacked in presence of committee members, and later quotes a committee member Yekananda Kunwar, who says: “Khatri was attacked because he tried to enter the meditation premises with a Khurpa (Nepali knife) when no one was around”.

To me, all this sounds a bit strange — a person meditating for peace resorting to violence, but again the facts are not clear yet! hopefully more details will emerge soon.

http://nirlog.com/2007/07/20/buddha-boy-attacked-and-injured-a-guy-with-his-sword/

"Bamjan, who preaches against violence, hacked a local youth with a sword critically injuring him two years ago. He disappeared after the incident for nine months. Later he was found in Bagjhor forest with a sword, but no action was taken against him." A short French Television documentary shows Bomjon with a sword.

http://videos.tf1.fr/infos/2006/little-bouddha-meditais-tellement-profondement-5499012.html

"Bamjan had beaten up 17 locals of Bara Manarwa about one-and-half year ago detaining them for 24 hours as they had entered inside his fence in search of wild shoots and fruits. The victims filed FIR against Bamjan, but no action was taken."

The seventeen battered villagers

The BBC quoted a local Nepali newspaper which claimed that Bomjon had admitted to slapping some local villagers after having been physically assaulted by them on July 22, 2010. According to these claims, the incident took place in the Bara district and police have been involved in the investigation after seventeen complaints. Bomjon was quoted as saying that some locals had been interrupting his meditation by climbing onto his platform, mimicking him, and attempting to manhandle him, and that he was "therefore forced to beat them". According to the newspaper, he claims he slapped them "two or three times", while the attackers alleged that they had been assaulted more seriously. Bomjon had been fasting before the altercation.[21]

Capture and torture of two women

At the orders of Dharma Sangha a Slovak woman known as Marici was held captive for three months by his followers.[22] She was tied up in a tent in the forest of Halkhoriya, not far from Dharma Sangha's meditation site, where she was sexually abused by Palden Dorje's follower Darshan Subba Limbu. She was released on March 25, 2012.[23] She later created a website about her experiences. On the same day a Nepalese woman called Maata, who had been held captive for two months under similar circumstances, was released by the followers. The leading Nepali Avenue TV made a documentary about the case of the two women, recorded here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ram_Bahadur_Bomjon

http://www.halkoria.myewebsite.com/

Ram Bomjon, Buddha Boy Gone Wild!

http://irregulartimes.com/2012/04/12/ram-bomjon-buddha-boy-gone-wild/

Bomjon attacks his own family members

The Himalayan Times gave a detail about the incident on 3 April 2012:

"Bamjan thrashed his brother after he, along with his two brothers and some others, reached the Halkhoriya jungle to urge him to initiate action against those who had ‘sexually harassed’ the Slovak woman in captivity. ... Those who had gone to meet Bamjan accused Limbu of wielding a sword to chase them away and Bamjan of thrashing the eldest brother Ganga Bahadur and holding Ganga and other two brothers (Dil Bahadur and Babulal) hostage. ... Bamjan’s sister Raj Kumari said her three brothers had visited Halkhoriya to tell Bamjan that unruly behaviour of some of his followers was tarnishing Bamjan and Sangh’s image. Bamjan’s mother and sisters had reached the Halkhoriya jungle this morning. Bamjan’s younger sister Asali Lama said even she was thrashed by Bamjan. “He beat me up when we reached there to free our brothers,” said Asali. “Guru (Bamjan) hit me on my head but said nothing.”

Attack on journalists

The Himalayan Times details the incident on 22 March 2012:

"Volunteers attending to Ram Bahadur Bamjan ... today beat up five journalists. Bibhu Adhikari of News 24 TV, Resham Tiwari of NTV, Prakash Lamsal of Image Channel, Binod Pyakurel of TTV and Basant Khatiwada of the Mofasal Dot Com Weekly fell victim to the wrath of the aides of Bamjan,...Following the attack, the journalists rushed to an Armed Police Force camp in Piluwa. “We were filming Bamjan’s sermon but suddenly his aides attacked us and seized our cameras,” said Adhikari."

The documentary's title is

Edited by SonOfTheGods

Ram Bomjon thinks pretty highly of himself, and his followers think even more highly of him. They say that he’s another Buddha, “such an incarnation as only occurs once in thousands of years.” The Nepalese 20-something was known as the Buddha Boy a few years ago when, as a teenager, he sat down at the base of a pipal tree, in imitation of Siddhartha Gautama, and tried to meditate for a really, really long time.

Ram Bomjon’s devotees said that he had not taken food or water, or even moved, for months. Police and scientists pointed out that Bomjon’s friends had not allowed anyone to get any closer than 15 feet to inspect the meditating boy, and that every night, Ram Bomjon was concealed behind a blind and all outsiders were made to leave the area. Nepalese police were about to force a strict investigation to see whether Ram Bomjon was committing fraud, when suddenly, Bomjon declared that his spiritual journey must lead him to wander the forest for a while.

rambomjonbuttkicker.jpg

Ram Bomjon later set up camp elsewhere, and has established a successful Buddhist center of worship, where he is the “blessed Guru”, the center of devotion, teaching wisdom and peace… and doing a few other things, it turns out.

It’s claimed that prolonged meditation leads a person to become calm, controlled, and less prone to angry outbursts. The devotional literature dedicated to Ram Bomjon states that Bomjon was born with a peaceful temperament, and that even during childhood, “Guru refused to fight, and was always calm”. If Bomjon was a peaceful boy, all that meditation seems to have changed him.

According to the Himalayan Times, Ram Bomjon’s followers held two women captive for two months, until they were rescued by police in late March. Ram Bomjon did nothing to help the women, one of whom was suffering from at least one broken bone during her captivity. There are allegations that one of the women was sexually assaulted while she was a prisoner.

The women were kept as prisoners because Ram Bomjon’s supporters accused them of practicing witchcraft in order to magically disrupt Ram Bomjon’s serene meditation. While the women were kept prisoner, Ram Bomjon’s supporters physically attacked five journalists who were attempting to film one of Bomjon’s speeches.

When Ram Bomjon’s family discovered that Bomjon’s camp was kidnapping and violently attacking people, his mother, Mayadevi, expressed her profound disappointment and sent two of Bomjon’s brothers off to talk some sense into him.

It didn’t work. Upon hearing their pleas to bring his violent operation back into control, Ram Bomjon himself attacked his brothers, and ordered them to be held as hostages. Upon hearing of this, Ram Bomjon’s mother and sisters made the journey to Bomjon’s religious center to beg for the brothers’ release. Ram’s response was to strike one of his sisters on the head.

Ram Bomjon has preached that “But the world is submerged in its own selfish aim and nobody could keep the search of soul and the super soul in their heart. Today the world is in search of non violence and guidance in the form of kindness.” Perhaps, instead of preaching from his stage of glory as a guru, Ram Bomjon would benefit by rejoining the world, seeking to embody the non-violence and kindness he asks of others, rather than seeking fame for himself.

Related posts:

1. Ram Bomjon The Buddha Boy’s Reign Of Terror Continues
  2. Ram Bomjon Flees To Sindhuli As His Meditation Center Is Destroyed
  3. Video of New Buddha Ram Bomjon Here
  4. I am Ram Bomjon Reincarnated
Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

Here is an example, performed by Master Teresa Yeung:

Why are they wasting this art on fingers?

Maybe other body parts need lengthening more..?

• Like 2

Few things are as insidiously corrosive as continuous high praise.

• Like 3

Few things are as insidiously corrosive as continuous high praise.

I was actually hoping for a better turn out for him

I didn't believe him to be a buddha, but I was hoping for a better ending

another disappointment

• Like 3

Buddha boy gone wild!

I shouldn't laugh.

Maybe I won't order that replica sword after all.

I couldn't decide whether to get Glamdring or Anduril.