skydog

Request for greater disciplinary action on More Pie Guy

Or they could just restrict it all to one place. Create a big 'Mo Pai argument/drama/debate/MPG telling everyone they don't do real cultivation' thread, move any discussion which veers into that territory there, and let MPG go for gold on the subject all he wants within the confines of that on thread. That way if people want to be exposed to it or take part in it, it's on them, but others don't have to read it and it doesn't constantly pop up in other discussions and sidetrack them.

• Like 1

I think... he posts less per day than I do lololol.

Yeah I'm always surprised when people reply to him.... well accept me of course, since mine are always interesting and asking specific questions about the mechanics of things :D.

Aeran, we've discussed that in great length, no system gets special treatment here, whether good or bad. A few of us (inc MPG even, heh) wanted a special pit MP section ;).

• Like 3

I think a temp Ban for MPG would do him some good.

It just seems like hes letting this get to him.

Maybe he needs a break.

I mean its getting to the point that if you even recommend another teacher to him that he will insult you the teacher and claim that your both training in bs.

Instead of keeping his cool and saying "Thanks for the recommendation but im happy with my current practice."

or something like that.

And I hope he reaches level 4 and so on...and I know of some teachers he might be interested in

But its not like hes going to look into them.

What im getting at is - Is he even a real seeker of the path?

He really doesnt want to discuss it thinks everything everybody practices is bs and doesnt want to hear anything about any other teachers...

So why is he here?

A break from here might do him some good.

It just seems like hes letting this get to him.

This may well be. He has been a member 3 months longer than I have. I have been suspended twice for being a naughty boy. I can't recall if he has ever been suspended.

But yes, perhaps he is getting a bit too personally and emotionally involved. If that be true then a self-imposed break would likely be good.

"mine are always interesting and asking specific questions about the mechanics of things . "

Have you ever gotten specific answers?

Yes. Keep in mind I'm not debating whether JC can do stuff or not when I post back and forth with MPG.

• Like 1

<snip>

Taping a single AA battery to your skin would not allow you to shock other people, I think Brian said he was an EE and can probably vouch for this even though he too has an axe to grind against mo pai.

</snip>

No, a AA battery wouldn't be the way to go to shock someone. A capacitor would work but it introduces other complications.

A AA battery delivers a 1.5V potential.

I actually like this demonstration. Certainly fake-able and the video definitely doesn't show a scientific experiment despite having some scientist observers, but I don't see any reason to think it is fake.

A typical LED likes a 5V potential difference and needs to flow in the neighborhood of 25 to 30 milliamps. Max current is generally about twice that -- max power consumption in the neighborhood of a tenth of a watt.

I bend over backwards to be respectful of the Mo Pai and of John Change and of Kosta Danaos. I have not only explicitly stated this several times but my posts reflect that respect as well.

My undergrad is in applied physics but its a long story. ;)

You are welcome to plug your ears and invent all sorts of excuses on why his demonstration can't be legit.

The fact remains he was stripped to a shirt, he was checked for metal with a metal detector, the head of the mindscience foundation was present, as was a medical doctor and a biophysicist, he was taken to a random hotel room for a second demo as well.

Taping a single AA battery to your skin would not allow you to shock other people, I think Brian said he was an EE and can probably vouch for this even though he too has an axe to grind against mo pai.

As to the weakness of his demonstrations, you do realize all of that was done with less than 1% of his total ability right?

Compared to a level 50 or higher however his abilities even at their zenith still pale in comparison.

As to lighting the lightbulb, he needed a ground for current to flow through into, the wall didn't work so he needed someone else to act as a ground.

I'm not plugging my ears, I watched the video and I'm familiar with other people who have 'electric' gi gung skills. If read my post, I actually believe its not faked, but it sure didn't like 1% of his power to me. It looked like he failed the first time and had to reposition the tiny LED bulb once or twice.

If the man had power on the level you say, he wouldn't need to go to a hotel room, get out a tiny LED bulb for demonstration. He'd simply levitate or point to a bulb on the street light it up, hell just unscrew a damn bulb from the socket and light it up like Uncle Fester. Or would that take 2% of his power and tax him too much.

I think you're the one with blinders on. You want make a great man into something he's not. You sell him as an ultimate, almost an immortal, and as far I can see he's a very talented man. Thats a lot, its enough. You've taken a rather aggrandized book and made it into a bible of sorts. Imo such thinking is what has created the ban on Westerners in Mo Pai.

You talk about wait til we see a level 50 can do. Is there a level 50? Real, not Easter bunnyish? Legitimate arts have real teachers. Who teach and do. No need to invent fictitious super powered beings. Just find them and go to there class.

When doing esoteric energy work its an important to have a live teacher and get feedback. Mo Pai seems to be a dead end in that regard for Westerners, which is sad, its probably an excellent system.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 3

When doing esoteric energy work its an important to have a live teacher and get feedback. Mo Pai seems to be a dead end in that regard for Westerners, which is sad, its probably an excellent system.

Easier said than done.

If a master achieving displayable Neijin as JC is the evidence that his/her system works,

then 99.999% of all systems out there don't work.

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

The bigger problem to my thinking are actually the people who continually take up dialog with him. They are the ones who actually throw threads off track, or derailing in TTB talk, and I'm often more disappointed in them than annoyed with MPG.

Hmmm ... I hope this thread doesn't turn into - lets get Nungali as well as he is talking to MPG and encouraging him

Yep ... kangaroo court.

This is all a novel experience to me ... I have never been in an open on line discussion about 'more discipline' on a member and also where the 'crime' is so undefinable .... not exactly against any law ... but .... :angry:

Reminds me a bit of the 3 year court case I just went through <_< ... Hey! ... maybe that's why I keep dropping sarcastic comments here. :excl:

• Like 1

Reminds me a bit of the 3 year court case I just went through <_< ... Hey! ... maybe that's why I keep dropping sarcastic comments here. :excl:

Yeah, that indeed might have something to do with it. Hehehe.

I think a temp Ban for MPG would do him some good.

yeah that's a great idea ... the 'ban' will be for HIS benefit of course :)

I like my idea better (I call it the stern father approach) <approaches MPG and starts removing his belt>

"MPG ... < wacking folded belt against his other palm> this is for your own good ... actually it is going to hurt me more than it will hurt you ... now, drop your pants and bend over ..."

- short struggles ensues .... BZZZZT! :excl:

Nungali ; " OWWW! What the fuck was that ! "

• Like 1

Easier said than done.

If a master achieving displayable Neijin as JC is the evidence that his/her system works,

then 99.999% of all systems out there don't work.

Hmmm can't post out of the box. So, what are JC's powers? I have great respect for healing, but the other stuff is dime store power. The power of a light blow, the power to light a tiny bulb. It's interesting, but on such a weak level that its inconsequential. So can he light a 10 watt bulb for a few seconds? Can he lift more then an ounce?

Does it really matter? Such 'tricks' are gonna attract the kid factor, joining for the comic book effect, not serious spiritual cultivators.

• Like 1

How about he's only allowed to post 1 day per week for the next 3 months? :D

And cut his allowance in half ... and no dessert after dinner for 1 month.

• Like 1

Hmmm can't post out of the box. So, what are JC's powers? I have great respect for healing, but the other stuff is dime store power. The power of a light blow, the power to light a tiny bulb. It's interesting, but on such a weak level that its inconsequential. So can he light a 10 watt bulb for a few seconds? Can he lift more then an ounce?

Does it really matter? Such 'tricks' are gonna attract the kid factor, joining for the comic book effect, not serious spiritual cultivators.

It does matter because his powers are proof that he is cultivating something real.

The "serious spiritual cultivaters" as you call them most likely cultivate only delusion.

• Like 1

I just realized we have 4 threads going currently about MPG ROFL, in the public member areas alone.... (that is including his PPF and my PPF as well).

• Like 2

It does matter because his powers are proof that he is cultivating something real.

The "serious spiritual cultivaters" as you call them most likely cultivate only delusion.

The following videos show people whose in the videos demonstrated Chi-Powers show that they are REAL Chi masters!

People who have not mastered Chi to such a degree that they can demonstrate such effects on dead matter are NOT real Chi masters and have no right to claim such!

Bottom line! B)

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 2

The other day I could have done that paper one ;). Was so dry around here, so much staticky stuff!

That's the way I was the last time I went out to the US Southwest. Sparks were flying everywhere. And my skin was so dry I looked like a shedding snake.

• Like 1

I just realized we have 4 threads going currently about MPG ROFL, in the public member areas alone.... (that is including his PPF and my PPF as well).

MPG - Superstar! :D

article-2466362-18D348CF00000578-652_634

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 2

it sure didn't like 1% of his power to me.

He only provides a yin field in this video, there was another video of him as well demonstrating the ability to pull an object to him unfortunately I didn't save a copy of that.

None of these however use anything close to his maximum ability.

Doing such demonstrations wastes his energy which must be replenished via meditation.

Even then he is no where near the level his own master was, and each level past level 4 is a doubling of ability, so it is exponential not linear growth. Meaning a level 10 is double a level 9 etc.

Honestly though I am not sure what you mean by.. It doesn't look like 1% of his ability.

What exactly is 1% of his ability supposed to look like or not look like?

Imagine a weight lifter bench pressing a 1kg weight, and you saying it doesn't look like he is just using 1% to me!

What is 1% of a weight lifters ability supposed to look like?

It looked like he failed the first time and had to reposition the tiny LED bulb once or twice.

He was asked to try to ground to the wall, the wall was an insulator, he needed another person to act as a ground for a current of chi to flow through and into.

If the man had power on the level you say

Not if, he does.

, he wouldn't need to go to a hotel room, get out a tiny LED bulb for demonstration.

He did what he was asked to do, they requested he be taken to a random location to verify his abilities of site in case he had a hidden device somewhere.

He'd simply levitate or point to a bulb on the street light it up, hell just unscrew a damn bulb from the socket and light it up like Uncle Fester.

I believe he has said he is unable to light a standard incandescent bulb. Chi seems to be a different phenomenon normal electricity.

Or would that take 2% of his power and tax him too much.

He is at a level where a blast from him from many meters away would liquify your bones and internal organs, a direct touch could easily stop your heart. Yang chi, even though seemingly electrical in nature doesn't seem to be well suited to powering 110v AC devices however.

If he forms a ball of yang chi it looks like a ball of lightning and sounds like thousands of chirping birds.

I think you're the one with blinders on.

The mistake in your thinking is that my only reasons for believing in the legitimacy of this practice is what I read in a book or saw on a youtube video.

You discount my private experiences in training which I don't talk about in public.

I don't have any blinders on.

You want make a great man into something he's not.

I can't make him into something he's not.

You sell him as an ultimate, almost an immortal,

He isn't an ultimate, there is no comparison to a level 50 even, as this system follows an exponential and not linear growth curve per level. He may however be qualified as an immortal in a spiritual sense.

Is there a level 50?

Still alive? Maybe I don't know.

Legitimate arts have real teachers.

Results determine legitimacy. There are not many legitimate arts, nor are there many legitimate teachers.

No need to invent fictitious super powered beings.

No invention, no fiction, no super powers, just reality.

Just find them and go to there class.

And learn what? Why does any of that nonsense matter at all. It leads nowhere and it accomplishes nothing.

When doing esoteric energy work its an important to have a live teacher

Its much more important to have a legitimate system that actually leads somewhere and a correct understanding of it's methods.

“What happened then?” I asked.

“Nothing. The man had lost the contest.”

“Did he become John’s student?”

“No. He was too proud.”

“Do you know why the man lost?” John asked suddenly from behind us. He had crept up silently and was listening in.

“Because he had only yang ch’i?” I replied.

“That’s correct. He was a dedicated practitioner, but he didn’t have all the proper information. What he did was ch’ikung, but not neikung. A man can train all his life and not get anywhere unless he

is correct in his training.

The Magus of Java -p97

Mo Pai seems to be a dead end in that regard for Westerners

I don't see it as a dead end, I see it as a great place to start.

So, what are JC's powers?

Here he is only providing a yin field for his student Jim to pass his test.

Does it really matter?

Yes. It doesn't just matter it is misssion critical. Why would anyone listen to a teacher who hasn't accomplished anything?

How does that even make sense?

not serious spiritual cultivators.

You have it backwards here. Serious cultivators aren't going to **** around with systems if they haven't been proven as doing leading to any meaningful level of development.

So they guy can generate small amounts of static electricity.

Big deal.

I will reserve judgement on Zhou and Jiang as I've seen no medical/scientific observation of either, but as for JC:

I would have continued to consolidate this post but it is at it's maximum level of quotable text.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy