skydog

Request for greater disciplinary action on More Pie Guy

In his mind, he is trying to do the right thing.

I tried many times to get along with the guy, but to no avail lol.

So now I just let him be, and mind my own business

• Like 5

I'll reply more in depth tomorrow, I have to work now.

But for now let me tell you what you all are in relation to TG: :P

tumblr_lzi68x1Kvk1qbh830o1_500.gif

Edited by Dorian Black

I'll reply more in depth tomorrow, I have to work now.

tumblr_lzi68x1Kvk1qbh830o1_500.gif

She was way hotter before she went all blue.

Heh.

No, it's more like Grandma's Boy.

4783689.jpg

And we be all like . . .

tumblr_lq3h2hgiln1qlebd0o1_500.gif

'cept Dorian. He's over here all . . .

post-35173-hes-the-definition-of-prodigy

And then, out of nowhere!

7960691.jpg0d0zgMm.gif

• Like 2

"Insulting"?

Imo, TG is as "insulting" as IQ tests are "racist". :mellow:

IQ+bell+curve+four+races.jpeg

Both are just stating facts.

IQ tests were written by some east asian and white folks weren't they? ;)

• Like 1

I'm not on that graph...

Is your score too low or too high????

BTW do we know how long MPG is gone for? And has he been suspended by his thumbs or his dangly bits?

• Like 1

I'm not on that graph...

According to what test, if I might ask?

A person I know who has according to her psychologist and the IQ test she did with him "an IQ higher than Einstein".

I asked her about the test and it was more a "Who wants to be a millionaire" tv show like testing of her general education & memory instead of measuring the intelligence after the classic psycholocical definition.

IQ is "what an IQ test measures", but I personally have rather high respect for a person who proved his/her ability to recognize & evaluate existing patterns in systems and to prognose future trends by scoring 2 standard deviations in Raven's progressive matrices or 3 standard deviations + in Raven's Advanced Progressive Matrices.

(And with those persons I can have the satisfying and surprising experience of a good-flowing discussion instead of the usual "butting-heads" / "perls before swine"-experience!)

Here the short version of testing your "real" IQ = your ability to recognize & evatuate existing patterns in any system:

What is the only existing Nei Kung system that is not absurd:

1) Mo Pai

2) not Mo Pai

:ninja:

test score:

1) genius

2) retarded

:P

Edited by Dorian Black

According to what test, if I might ask?

A person I know who has according to her psychologist and the IQ test she did with him "an IQ higher than Einstein".

I asked her about the test and it was more a "Who wants to be a millionaire" tv show like testing of her general education & memory instead of measuring the intelligence after the classic psycholocical definition.

IQ is "what an IQ test measures", but I personally have rather high respect for a person who proved his/her ability to recognize & evaluate existing patterns in systems and to prognose future trends by scoring 2 standard deviations in Raven's progressive matrices or 3 standard deviations + in Raven's Advanced Progressive Matrices.

Here the short version of testing your "real" IQ = your ability to recognize & evatuate existing patterns in any system:

1) Mo Pai

2) not Mo Pai

:ninja:

test score:

1) genius

2) retarded

:P

Seeing as you promote Clyman's system don't you fail your own test?

• Like 2

NO!

YOU JUST FAILED THE TEST!

THE ONLY POSSIBLE RIGHT TEST ANSWER HAS TO BE:
CLYMAN'S SYSTEM CAN ONLY BE SORT OF MO PAI!!!

(This is a TG and therefore MP related thread btw ;) )

Edited by Dorian Black

1) Mo Pai

2) not Mo Pai

How many systems of Nei Kung have you actually practiced (properly, under the direct guidance of a competent teacher)?

Edited by Aeran

How many systems of Nei Kung have you actually practiced (properly, under the direct guidance of a competent teacher)?

A competent Nei Kung teacher possesses observable Neijin.

This should answer your question above plus your further questions which would have been arisen through a more direct answer.

A competent Nei Kung teacher possesses observable Neijin.

This should answer your question above plus your further questions which would have been arisen through a more direct answer.

So in other words, you have absolutely no experience with which you can back up your claim.

So in other words, you have absolutely no experience with which you can back up your claim.

FAIL

Is that the secret of the More Pie school of nei kung, you spend hours and hours on internet forums talking out of your ass until you cultivate the ability to produce lightning bolts from said ass?

• Like 3

Is that the secret of the More Pie school of nei kung, you spend hours and hours on internet forums talking out of your ass until you cultivate the ability to produce lightning bolts from said ass?

can't believe I felt motivated to google image search 'lightning out of ass', but glad I did it:

lightningouthisassbig.jpg

247d8f6c67a57f0d0fd1e0e3e4f98bc2.jpg

Edited by soaring crane
  • Like 1

I don't see why all this hate for More_Pie_Guy. He is just saying what he is thinking, it's up to you to decide whether you take it or not- If you know you are beautiful and some dude says you are ugly, you won't be affected. You will only get mad if you are insecure about your looks.

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

• Like 2

I don't see why all this hate for More_Pie_Guy. He is just saying what he is thinking, it's up to you to decide whether you take it or not- If you know you are beautiful and some dude says you are ugly, you won't be affected. You will only get mad if you are insecure about your looks.

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

It isn't so much what he says that annoys people, but the way he says it and how often he repeats it.

I really do think his heart is in the right place, but his style of discourse is juvenile.

EDIT: Also, I think he gets more attention than he would otherwise, considering he claims to have inherited the introductory teachings of a rare, well-known, and controversial lineage.

Edited by Green Tiger
  • Like 2

Exactly!

Also: MPG only tries to help the people here to train something real instead of wasting their time!

Thought I'd come crash the hate on Thunder_Gooch party ;).

The More_Pie_Guy fan club would officially like to state that MPG and TG are AWESOME! As I'm sure anyone who has talked with him via PM and/or email can attest to.

Sure the posts with the exact same MP vid over and over get old, but he's hoping he'll find some new member/person to share/talk about his passion with. Sure he mocks others at times, but just tell him where to put his opinion (within board policy of course) if you don't like it, or just don't reply. See each time someone replies, well obviously he's gonna debate further ;).

Anyways I find him to be highly insightful most of the time (him and I really don't talk about MP all that much, but even when we discuss neigong), and a good person to talk with. I have learned that to get along well with MPG all I have to do is not try to convert him to my path, and when he tells me the awesomeness of MP (the 2-3 times he has in all the times we have talked), just let him know I'm happy with my path, but not try to change him. I'm sure he's pretty sick of every single person on the boards trying to get him to change paths.

I can sort of relate to how he feels sometimes (whether it be accurate or not, it is not for me to judge), when I hit the magic forums, I'm so tempted to post in Thunder_Gooch style sometimes, as it is truly painful to read!!! I've just had more being polite and nice training than he has :D.

• Like 1

Are we going to be told how long he is suspended for? and what exactly he was suspended for? No mod log last time I looked.

• Like 4