skydog

Request for greater disciplinary action on More Pie Guy

Thought I'd come crash the hate on Thunder_Gooch party ;).

The More_Pie_Guy fan club would officially like to state that MPG and TG are AWESOME! As I'm sure anyone who has talked with him via PM and/or email can attest to.

Sure the posts with the exact same MP vid over and over get old, but he's hoping he'll find some new member/person to share/talk about his passion with. Sure he mocks others at times, but just tell him where to put his opinion (within board policy of course) if you don't like it, or just don't reply. See each time someone replies, well obviously he's gonna debate further ;).

Anyways I find him to be highly insightful most of the time (him and I really don't talk about MP all that much, but even when we discuss neigong), and a good person to talk with. I have learned that to get along well with MPG all I have to do is not try to convert him to my path, and when he tells me the awesomeness of MP (the 2-3 times he has in all the times we have talked), just let him know I'm happy with my path, but not try to change him. I'm sure he's pretty sick of every single person on the boards trying to get him to change paths.

I can sort of relate to how he feels sometimes (whether it be accurate or not, it is not for me to judge), when I hit the magic forums, I'm so tempted to post in Thunder_Gooch style sometimes, as it is truly painful to read!!! I've just had more being polite and nice training than he has :D.

Com'n BaguaKicksAss, let's get real.

Either you want something real, that has been vetted by witch doctors and medical scientists, or you want to continue waving your magic wand around and playing Harry Potter role play.

Your call.

Of course I'm kidding. I would NEVER knock Harry Potter role play. harry-potter-role-playing-costume.jpg

• Like 1

Com'n BaguaKicksAss, let's get real.

Either you want something real, that has been vetted by witch doctors and medical scientists, or you want to continue waving your magic wand around and playing Harry Potter role play.

Your call.

Of course I'm kidding. I would NEVER knock Harry Potter role play. harry-potter-role-playing-costume.jpg

Hmm, you *would* look kinda cute in that outfit Green Tiger... :D

• Like 1

Thought I'd come crash the hate on Thunder_Gooch party ;).

The More_Pie_Guy fan club would officially like to state that MPG and TG are AWESOME! As I'm sure anyone who has talked with him via PM and/or email can attest to.

Sure the posts with the exact same MP vid over and over get old, but he's hoping he'll find some new member/person to share/talk about his passion with. Sure he mocks others at times, but just tell him where to put his opinion (within board policy of course) if you don't like it, or just don't reply. See each time someone replies, well obviously he's gonna debate further ;).

Anyways I find him to be highly insightful most of the time (him and I really don't talk about MP all that much, but even when we discuss neigong), and a good person to talk with. I have learned that to get along well with MPG all I have to do is not try to convert him to my path, and when he tells me the awesomeness of MP (the 2-3 times he has in all the times we have talked), just let him know I'm happy with my path, but not try to change him. I'm sure he's pretty sick of every single person on the boards trying to get him to change paths.

I can sort of relate to how he feels sometimes (whether it be accurate or not, it is not for me to judge), when I hit the magic forums, I'm so tempted to post in Thunder_Gooch style sometimes, as it is truly painful to read!!! I've just had more being polite and nice training than he has :D.

I definitely don't hate him, or even dislike him, but let's just say that you and I have had decidedly different experiences in this area.

• Like 2

I know that some would like to take care of hum. I don't hate him but usually what he is doing is distracting many threads. Disturbing the flow. Killing many from posting. What he says maybe true or not, but he is repeating many things, all the while without much technicalities. And of course, he will not tell of his personal experience.

he like to argues with teachers(which are not many here) and experienced cultivator who is generous with their experience. Hope his behavior do not make them go away and lose hope with TTB.

Drew, who no longer post here do repeat himself, but he do post technicalities, and substance. And usually can answer what you ask and will answer through what he experiences. Unlike this guy.

• Like 2

I'll let the mods go into any specific details, but since a couple of people asked I thought I would at least mention that the suspension was for 2 weeks ending on the 22nd.

• Like 1

I know that some would like to take care of hum. I don't hate him but usually what he is doing is distracting many threads. Disturbing the flow. Killing many from posting. What he says maybe true or not, but he is repeating many things, all the while without much technicalities. And of course, he will not tell of his personal experience.

he like to argues with teachers(which are not many here) and experienced cultivator who is generous with their experience. Hope his behavior do not make them go away and lose hope with TTB.

Drew, who no longer post here do repeat himself, but he do post technicalities, and substance. And usually can answer what you ask and will answer through what he experiences. Unlike this guy.

I don't think you are being completely fair to him, have you read these:

I read a study in 2003 or so about Buddhist monks and their brainwaves. Their brainwaves shot up to 42Hz (gamma band) and the amplitude of their gamma waves were over 30 times higher than lay practitioners.

I had the great idea to use binaural beats to try to entrain a 42Hz brainwave pattern, and did so for a few weeks. What I experienced was worse than ANY acid trip I've ever read about.

I experienced having more than one body in more than one reality. It was literally like being a Quan Am buddha (the one with a thousand arms).

Time as I experienced was not linear and sequential but rather solid and physical and whole and all encompassing. At each moment it branched off into other realities exactly as the many worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics suggests, each of which were just as real this one.

It lead to my 6 dimensional theory of reality.

Simplified , , ,

4th Dimension. In a movie you have animation cells about 30 per second. If you stack them like a deck of cards that is sort of like what I am talking about. Birth at one end, death at the other. Think of this except there are infinite animation cells, and they are in 3D instead of 2D as one solid object instead of a deck of cards.

5th Dimension. There isn't just one future like this, there are infinite, you navigate these infinite futures via your thoughts and choices.

6th dimension. All minds are apart of one mind, just as all cells in your body are apart of you. All possible futures and realities for all possible people and other viewers are one object.

I forgot to mention to not try it, it didn't end well. If you have to try it yourself use an EEG and do biofeedback, don't try to use binarual beats for this. It was one of the most terrifying experiences in my life, I was out of commission for months and lost my job as a result. It isn't something you are going to want to mess around with.

I noticed you mentioned synchronicity in an earlier post. That was happening to be like crazy when I had the idea to make a 42Hz CD and do metta meditation each night.

When I started meditating with it each day it got worse and worse, to the point it was absurd.

Reality began to feel exactly like a dream, because there was no way for so many coincidences, ironies and synchronous events to happen.

It might be a warning for you, not to advance.

I think an EEG and software to watch your brainwaves for feedback would be a much much safer alternative than forcing your brainwaves into a state.

Remember gamma is linked to consciousness itself, start screwing with it and it might disrupt your disrupt your input/output carrier signal.

It could lead you to a point in your life where you no longer accept the reality you are living in as a real world, I don't even though that happened in 2005.

Just my $0.02

Make sure to tell your friends and family and room mates what you are attempting if you try it, so they know to tell you to stop if they feel like it is negatively affecting you.

Watch for sleep disturbances, I didn't sleep for a week+ because of it, realizations and information was pouring out of me faster than I could write it down, every moment was an epiphany.

Stop if you get to the point you can't sleep, and make sure you are away from people if things start to get weird.

It took weeks of meditation to get to that point, so it isn't an overnight thing. I wouldn't do it every night, maybe three times a week max, for no more than an hour.

I highly advise against it even with those precautions.

Well I'd say it was one of the most physically painful experiences I can remember, being ripped in half by a bunch of beings while tripping out, puking and pissing myself, because I couldn't move my legs to get to a bathroom, as each leg was in a different layer of a different reality. There is a lot more but it was worse than any drug trip I've ever read about in my life.

I was carying around notebooks trying to get out all the insights and knowledge that was pouring out of me before I lost contact with this reality. You could be super hyped up to the point you can't sleep.

I don't see anything good coming of forcing your brainwaves into such a state, I think biofeedback via an EEG is much safer.

I probably would have written it off as a psychotic reaction, but I wasn't the only one it affected, the friend whom it most affected is now dead (that may be only coincidence)

I will quote him

He wasn't on any drugs.

But lots of real life events that make no sense happened during this time frame to the point people in my life were freaking out, and not because of me but things that were happening to them.

When my brain came back together from this experience I realized I wasn't the only one whom it affected.

I am no longer an Atheist because of this experience.

I believe non physical beings exist, and I don't really understand what is going on.

I used to live in a nice cozy predictable, scientific, rational and understandable world where nothing we would "call" supernatural exists. That view was forcibly uprooted in the face of convincing evidence for me.

I think Chang is telling the truth about what he experienced, he is one of the most advanced humans alive on the planet.

There are higher intelligences above us, if they created this universe or a natural product of it I don't know for certain.

I have a lot of theories on the subject but no definite knowledge of the truth.

Don't be sorry I wouldn't be on thetaobums or on my current life path if it hadn't. It changed me for the better I think, and I did get some good insights out of it.

That being said I don't wish to repeat it again.

Walk a few miles in those shoes and see if you remain sane. Somehow or other he did. I have more that I would like to say about this, but I wanted to put these up first. Whether or not I will say more depends on time and other things.

• Like 7

I don't think you are being completely fair to him, have you read these:

Walk a few miles in those shoes and see if you remain sane. Somehow or other he did. I have more that I would like to say about this, but I wanted to put these up first. Whether or not I will say more depends on time and other things.

For those curious as to whether Thunder_Gooch has practiced much, or shares experiences.... there are also many other posts of his on the forums describing experiences of other types (relating more to his MP practice and trance, than the beats in the other instances). Though in those cases he doesn't like to talk about it much, so I won't include them here. I will instead just say that that he experiences some very similar things to other practitioners I know and has the signs of legit experiences.

• Like 1

I guess what sort of bugs me is Thunder_Gooch not being respected for his practice, usually. Oh sure I get it that how he posts pisses people off, no one likes their path to be called BS or delusional (though it didn't bother me all that much when it was insinuated that mine was, as I'm pretty comfortable with my practices, so need to have confirmation from others; I just debated it a bit with him, then moved onto other more interesting topics), but that isn't to say that Thunder_Gooch hasn't put a LOT into his practice, and seen some results. Also something a lot of people miss is that the person who taught him what he practices trained with his teacher for 15-20 years (don't remember how long exactly now). Also the fact that TG has been at it 7-8 years, most of that time being guided by the person who taught him about the path. Also you will note he says he hasn't practiced lately as it takes at *least* 8-12 hours for him to do his practice properly. You get that? Yeah it means that all the years he has practices, he did it for 8-12 or more hours straight! Also from talking to him I know that "I haven't practiced lately" is similar to my personal haven't practiced lately... more like "well I only did half an hour of Bagua today so I don't really count that" or "well I only spent a few hours today making some magic tools and having a bit of chat with a couple of spirits to help a friend, but I didn't do the regular daily ritual work I should have, so didn't practice today" (these are examples of what I often do on days I say I didn't practice).

I know there is an argument that if someone really cultivated they wouldn't trash other paths or people.... Uhm..... with/on some paths yeah sure. For example Sifu's path is definitely that way, and I highly respect that way of doing things, and try for it as I found it to be helpful for myself. On the otherhand I know several practitioners who don't feel that this is a worthy endeavor or important to their particular path at all, and they are most definitely not lacking in their practice at all! Not all paths or people go for the same things, or find the same things of equal importance. Sure his posting style makes for difficult times in public discussions, but that is irrelevant to his particular practices imo. There are several grumpy practitioners whom I highly respect, and who have definitely advanced quite far.

From what I can tell, Thunder_Gooch has seen and experiences so much, and perceives that most others are just scratching the surface of all that is available and possible (including himself actually), that it frustrates him to no end.

So not saying put up with people's paths being called down, or being insinuated that we are all perhaps just imagining things, just more saying give dude the respect he deserves for what he has done/does. Also keep in mind he isn't the only person who practices MP, and it is actually a valid path (which is easy to forget with all the over the top debates sometimes), with a few folks from that path on this forum.

• Like 1

Thunder_Gooch, on 19 Mar 2012 - 18:08, said:snapback.png

I forgot to mention to not try it, it didn't end well. If you have to try it yourself use an EEG and do biofeedback, don't try to use binarual beats for this. It was one of the most terrifying experiences in my life, I was out of commission for months and lost my job as a result. It isn't something you are going to want to mess around with.

Anyone who practices magick- especially Enochian, can discover this with relative ease.

This is not terrifying, nor dangerous nor distressing. It is actually quite common and just the beginning of future ventures. And no external hemi-synch required.

Synergy is 24/7 for me.

He had a hard time with his discovery because he is close minded.

if you tell him about this- Magick- (AND I HAVE) he still calls it useless superstition, etc

There's a moral to this-

If you keep the doors of perception sealed tightly shut- once you KICK THEM OPEN INSTANTLY- you better be ready for what lies beyond the door.

• Like 1

Anyone who practices magick- especially Enochian, can discover this with relative ease.

This is not terrifying, nor dangerous nor distressing. It is actually quite common and just the beginning of future ventures. And no external hemi-synch required.

Synergy is 24/7 for me.

He had a hard time with his discovery because he is close minded.

if you tell him about this- Magick- (AND I HAVE) he still calls it useless superstition, etc

There's a moral to this-

If you keep the doors of perception sealed tightly shut- once you KICK THEM OPEN INSTANTLY- you better be ready for what lies beyond the door.

Thinking back, I'm sort of glad it took me a few years of practice before the universe and what I thought of as reality, melted! :)

• Like 1

If someone posted this, in this "new era of TTB"- a James Rhandi picture would appear instantly on that thread- and thunder_gooch would snicker and post his stock generic replies

Go look at the OBE thread I posted a couple of days ago.

http://thetaobums.com/topic/34019-scientists-the-woman-who-can-leave-her-body-at-will-student-sheds-light-on-the-strange-brain-activity-involved-in-out-of-body-experiences/?p=529682

In other words: She was only halluzinating, her brain was producing an illusion/dream and there is nothing "real" to so called "out of body" experiences!

D-BUNKED!

431935_10151558264001462_1621601998_n.jp

Thunder_Gooch, on 19 Mar 2012 - 10:14, said:snapback.png

I read a study in 2003 or so about Buddhist monks and their brainwaves. Their brainwaves shot up to 42Hz (gamma band) and the amplitude of their gamma waves were over 30 times higher than lay practitioners.

I had the great idea to use binaural beats to try to entrain a 42Hz brainwave pattern, and did so for a few weeks. What I experienced was worse than ANY acid trip I've ever read about.

I experienced having more than one body in more than one reality. It was literally like being a Quan Am buddha (the one with a thousand arms).

Time as I experienced was not linear and sequential but rather solid and physical and whole and all encompassing. At each moment it branched off into other realities exactly as the many worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics suggests, each of which were just as real this one.

It lead to my 6 dimensional theory of reality.
Simplified , , ,

4th Dimension. In a movie you have animation cells about 30 per second. If you stack them like a deck of cards that is sort of like what I am talking about. Birth at one end, death at the other. Think of this except there are infinite animation cells, and they are in 3D instead of 2D as one solid object instead of a deck of cards.

5th Dimension. There isn't just one future like this, there are infinite, you navigate these infinite futures via your thoughts and choices.

6th dimension. All minds are apart of one mind, just as all cells in your body are apart of you. All possible futures and realities for all possible people and other viewers are one object.

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

My OBE experiments over to TG's house didn't work :(. Though I figure with any other skill you actually need to practice it, not just try it out once every blue moon heh.

Sure his posting style makes for difficult times in public discussions, but that is irrelevant to his particular practices imo.

True, but I don't think disrespect toward him stemmed from people's dislike of his practice. It was due to his posting style.

If John Chang himself started posting on the forum, and acted like a jackass, he would probably get the same treatment.

• Like 2

True, but I don't think disrespect toward him stemmed from people's dislike of his practice. It was due to his posting style.

If John Chang himself started posting on the forum, and acted like a jackass, he would probably get the same treatment.

I have seen several posts on TTBs with a person stating that TG doesn't practice, or constantly asking him if he practices with the insinuation that he doesn't. So just thought I'd add something that has been bugging me for a time :).

• Like 1

Regardless of disagreements over practices, I like TG. I noticed that in a thread from awhile back he listed himself as a INTJ. Being that my brother is the same personality type, I can understand in part why he takes the approach he does. When he comes back though I do think he needs to stop derailing threads into repetitive Mo Pai debates, and be willing to provide better reasoning if he's going to label other practices he has little knowledge of as 'roleplaying'.

Edited by Enishi
  • Like 4

Regardless of disagreements over practices, I like TG.

I noticed that in a thread from awhile back he listed himself as a INTJ.

:lol:

INTJ.JPG?width=541&height=454

65014777e24a854aff91bca40dcdc814.jpg

1319555259559.jpg

INTJ+LEX+LUTHOR.jpg

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

That fits! :)

According to google it is why TG and I can stand each other... go figure!

So which one are you Dorian? :D

• Like 1

Regardless of disagreements over practices, I like TG.

I noticed that in a thread from awhile back he listed himself as a INTJ.

100% :D

40aa61b0aa47c8f693caf5568799214f.jpg

991a33b893b2b442fb96dd44a0cc5bdf.jpg

e658f8eb16e87d056a9988f1bfbc6461.jpg

b5913f1293a0a2811bd93955f8ce6a9b.jpg

165821_357178791017049_2043471077_n.jpg

021913_0009_INTJPersona3.jpg

• Like 1

I was never quite sure how accurate those tests were, until I read this thread. Though the second set of images way more than the first (from my experience talking with TG).

Also, ROFL, they made some of those with TG in mind ROFL.

• Like 1