skydog

Request for greater disciplinary action on More Pie Guy

From my point of view at least in part this is a place to talk about lifting weights, and everyone else here is talking about how wearing a 10mg necklace charm makes them a weightlifter.

How did you know that I started lifting weights again just two weeks ago?

How did you know that I started lifting weights again just two weeks ago?

Its the way you are punching the keys on your keyboard.

• Like 3

<sticks his head in the door>

What's going on in here?

Is this like an Aussie 'Kangaroo Court? - Is someone getting a kicking ?

Is MPG claiming better and more excessive bullshit about 'miracles' and 'super-power' than any one else can? ;)

Ooohh! That's gonna call in some flak.

• Like 2

Is MPG claiming better and more excessive bullshit about 'miracles' and 'super-power' than any one else can? ;)

Nungali,

Bull**** no, reality yes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY5UhN4iyEM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efu4uctpgCM

Sky One series 'Myths Magic And Monsters'

Host: Dr. Lawrence Blair (Ph.D. Anthropology)

Catherine Nixon Cooke (President of the Mind Science Foundation)

http://www.mindscience.org/

[email protected]

(210) 821-6094 Ext. 201

Roger Nilson (M.D. Orthopedic Surgeon Sweden)

Dr. Gregory V. Simpson (Ph.D. Biophysics Albert Einstein College of Medicine)

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

I'm finding it difficult to distinguish between stoner and stonee

... then which among us is truly stoned?

I suppose one of the reasons that internet martial arts discussions go the way they do is that in face to face martial arts discussions such questions can easily be resolved :)

I have said this before but;

Dude comes to my place and raves on about his master who can put me on my arse from distance "Fine bring him around here, he can use magic chi power and I will go for his eyes throat and nuts and we will see how he goes. Dude is 'shocked' at my attitude and response ... oooh tooo violent!

'Okay lets step into the 'circle of death' (what I call the flat grassy bit I made for training outside :D ) ... all friendly, no hurties ( well ... hurties okay ... no injuries ). He knows I am not a bad person and trustworthy so he steps in ... what a joke ... I hope he doesn't try to do what he tried on me in a real life self defence situation. ) ... and I have NEVER considered myself highly skilled .

The video clip is ... a video clip, If I have the experience myself, I may change my mind and outlook ... but change it from watching a video clip .... seriously ?

(Yeah I know but I worked in the film industry for years I also watched a 'doco' on mermaids once that was backed up by scientists and people of good reputation ... at the end the credits said (fine print) that the scientists and qualifications were added to give the story a 'documentary feel' :blink: )

But whatever, carry on, don't mind me .... if he comes to my place and shows me he can do it fine ... I change my attitude (please, on a cloudy day ... I connect him up to my solar panel (PS ... no static electricity build -up and discharge ... even I can do that to people .... my sister used to hate it bzzzzt ! Yow! ... : MUUUUM! He did it to me again :D )

The video clip is ... a video clip, If I have the experience myself, I may change my mind and outlook ... but change it from watching a video clip .... seriously ?

(Yeah I know but I worked in the film industry for years I also watched a 'doco' on mermaids once that was backed up by scientists and people of good reputation ... at the end the credits said (fine print) that the scientists and qualifications were added to give the story a 'documentary feel' :blink: )

But whatever, carry on, don't mind me .... if he comes to my place and shows me he can do it fine ... I change my attitude (please, on a cloudy day ... I connect him up to my solar panel (PS ... no static electricity build -up and discharge ... even I can do that to people .... my sister used to hate it bzzzzt ! Yow! ... : MUUUUM! He did it to me again :D )

It wasn't a documentary about mermaids. You can watch him him be stripped to a shirt, checked for metal with a metal detector and be taken to a random location by a biophysicist, a medical doctor, and the head of the mind science foundation.

He never charged his students nor his patients nor accepted donations.

No faith is required, you can investigate the practice yourself and see for yourself firsthand that it isn't BS.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

It wasn't a documentary about mermaids. You can watch him him be stripped to a shirt, checked for metal with a metal detector and be taken to a random location by a biophysicist, a medical doctor, and the head of the mind science foundation.

Mmehh !

He never charged his students nor his patients nor accepted donations.

Bing! Nungali sits up ... he what ? That interests me more than any witnesses doctors or scientists !

No faith is required, you can investigate the practice yourself and see for yourself firsthand that it isn't BS.

Where and how (and not by watching vids thanks ... they don't convince me of anything).

I just saw the LED light up by John Chang video. I'm willing to believe, though they certainly didn't show the set up and its naive to think any skilled magician couldn't hide a battery from a someone with a slow moving metal detector. I believe some gi gong masters have some electrical ability. I know the Healing Tao has hosted at least one person who has the knack.

Still, a tiny LED light takes only a tiniest amount of electricity to turn on. Miniscule. Same with giving someone an electrical shock. What I'm saying is, if he's the final endzone master. Its not very impressive. Certainly not of itself. Someone with a AA battery is probably more powerful then 'the master' since he had problems lighting it and had to reposition it etc.

On the third hand, I'm sure he's a great master. He seems friendly, calm and knowledgeable. Its too bad Westerners seem to have hung a level 72 around his neck. I'm sure its stifling.

• Like 1

It only takes 10 minutes practice to be able to effect a multi meter holding the electrodes (on a very low setting) , I have got the meter climbing and then pulsing and going negative ... I think anyone can do that (but it just measuring electric resistance in the skin ... there is a trick to it of course.

And I have made people jump heaps further than that guy did with the matchbox 'battery' trick ... I know its corny - its supposed to be, but some people swear the actually got a shock.

I also had a trick lighter that shocked you ... some people used it once and told me I was a bastard, one guy told me my lighter was shorting out, and I said 'No it isnt', so he kept doing it and going 'Oww', yes it is, and I would say "no it isn't , don't be silly" and he kept doing it :)

My fav was the Aikido Ki master.

He sat on the floor and said he could stop someone from hitting him with a bokkan (wooden sword) without touching them.

The first guy from the audience approached him , lifted up the sword, paused and then looked confused and put the sword back, the second, mush the same, the third rushed at him went to wack him, slowed down a bit and tapped him - bonk- on the head ... they both looked at each other surprised.

Later guy 1 said ... I don't know, some force stopped me, guy two said he was going to wack him but then he decided he didn't want to and it was silly. guy three said fick it I am gonna wack him and at the last minute when he realised nothing was going to happen he just tapped him "I dint want to hurt the guy" he said.

They asked the 'Master' later how come he got hit he said " OH ... it doesn't work with everyone" .... WTF ! :blink::D

ANYWAY has anyone decided yet if More Pie Guy needs more discipline or not ... and if so what form will this discipline take ... will the stone of shame be attached to his neck .... electric Chi chair ... a stern rousing on ...

or will he be forced to wear a patch on his jacket saying 'JC is not awesome' .... ooooo ,,,, you start that you are going to have to make a LOT of those patches!

I will take a handful for the hermetic forum thanks. ;)

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

I just saw the LED light up by John Chang video. I'm willing to believe, though they certainly didn't show the set up and its naive to think any skilled magician couldn't hide a battery from a someone with a slow moving metal detector. I believe some gi gong masters have some electrical ability. I know the Healing Tao has hosted at least one person who has the knack.

Still, a tiny LED light takes only a tiniest amount of electricity to turn on. Miniscule. Same with giving someone an electrical shock. What I'm saying is, if he's the final endzone master. Its not very impressive. Certainly not of itself. Someone with a AA battery is probably more powerful then 'the master' since he had problems lighting it and had to reposition it etc.

On the third hand, I'm sure he's a great master. He seems friendly, calm and knowledgeable. Its too bad Westerners seem to have hung a level 72 around his neck. I'm sure its stifling.

I am still working on rebuttals to your other replies in the locked thread, I'll post them in my PPF as soon as I can.

You are welcome to plug your ears and invent all sorts of excuses on why his demonstration can't be legit.

The fact remains he was stripped to a shirt, he was checked for metal with a metal detector, the head of the mindscience foundation was present, as was a medical doctor and a biophysicist, he was taken to a random hotel room for a second demo as well.

Taping a single AA battery to your skin would not allow you to shock other people, I think Brian said he was an EE and can probably vouch for this even though he too has an axe to grind against mo pai.

As to the weakness of his demonstrations, you do realize all of that was done with less than 1% of his total ability right?

Compared to a level 50 or higher however his abilities even at their zenith still pale in comparison.

As to lighting the lightbulb, he needed a ground for current to flow through into, the wall didn't work so he needed someone else to act as a ground.

ANYWAY has anyone decided yet if More Pie Guy needs more discipline or not ... and if so what form will this discipline take ... will the stone of shame be attached to his neck .... electric Chi chair ... a stern rousing on ...

or will he be forced to wear a patch on his jacket saying 'JC is not awesome' .... ooooo ,,,, you start that you are going to have to make a LOT of those patches!

I will take a handful for the hermetic forum thanks. ;)

To the best of my knowledge the only real forum rule here is no personal attacks.

I do my best not to personally insult other people.

They passed a new rule on spam, so I've tried to combine my posts as much as possible especially when it becomes a debate.

If they do ban/suspend whatever basically what it will boil down to is "We don't like your point of view, so you are no longer welcome to publicly express it here."

If that's the case I am fine with that, I will continue to defend what I believe to be true and continue to support it as best I can with the best evidence I know of whenever it is brought up or made an issue till my very last day on this forum.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

"We don't like your point of view, so you are no longer welcome to publicly express it here."

I can understand why you would feel that way, and after this morning, sadly there are some people where I feel that way too.

Most of the people on TTB practice different systems, often fundamentally different and incompatible systems. Perhaps the only thing we have in common is that we are on this site together.

I think most 'bums try hard to respect each others choices and try to find enough common ground to have meaningful discussions. No personal attacks is a simplification, of the more nebulous treat other members with respect.

Sometimes the words we chose hurt each other - but it should never be intentional.

• Like 2

The only thing that is a drag for me is the redundancy factor. I have MPG on ignore, not because I dislike him but because he writes soooo much and it's always the same basic message. And that kind of thing just takes up real estate in the browser window. I often open his posts anyway, when someone writes an interesting reply to something he wrote, just to see the original. But it's inevitably a variation of the same theme every time.

The bigger problem to my thinking are actually the people who continually take up dialog with him. They are the ones who actually throw threads off track, or derailing in TTB talk, and I'm often more disappointed in them than annoyed with MPG.

Anyway, what about limiting the number of posts per diem? 10 posts a day across the board for everyone. It would probably be good for some member if they spent a little less time in front of the computer screen anyway...

Forgot to mention: as MPG stresses, he IS courteous to people and I have trouble seeing any grounds to ban him or any like that. He writes what he wants to and it's up to others to respond or not. It would be good if more chose not to but I think for a lot of us that's a difficult hurdle to get ovet.

• Like 2