Taomeow

What are you watching on Youtube?

learning classical pieces is an awesome way to develop dexterity.  this girl is freakin impressive!  amazing what one can accomplish in 8 years of guitar (I'm sure she has an excellent teacher)

• Like 3

Anyone see that odd anomaly during the spacex non-launch?

1:11  what is that, that zooms by right at the instant the rocket explodes?

it certainly doesnt appear that the explosion was possibly "organic" as in failure of designed material & structure, it appeared to be an attack from the first time I watched it.

• Like 3

I have hiked in grizzly bear country in the Grand Tetons and never had an encounter. But this would be freaky scary.

Video on Max Stirner,

talks about freedom, and how "the self" (our thoughts, experience, physical being) are greater than anything "abstract" (God, progressive values, Marxism, any -ism).  Interesting stuff, since I partially agree it challenges me to try to refute what he says with logic rather than emotional sentiment.

Very much against Marxism and the other Hegelian philosophers.

My youtube channel gives me lots of questionable flat earth videos because I investigated some when I was researching the movement a year ago.  One sad thing about there followers is they by definition have to miss so many exciting things happening in the exploration of space because it all has to be a hoax.  From new astronomical discoveries, exciting space missions and even SETI information, everything space oriented must immediately be labeled made up, and that's too bad. 

this good too.