Taomeow

What are you watching on Youtube?

I am watching on Youtub about the ultimate Smokey Khol tutorial by Lisa Eldridge.

Many esoteric principles.

Cartoons usually don't do anything for me but this looks very interesting, very different...

• Like 1

Earlier I watched a tutorial on how to use cyanide to do gold extractions, and then use as a precusor to electrochemical gold plating techniques. But since I don't have a death wish to actually synthesize cyanide, the videos have to be purely educational.

Now I'm watching cooking shows.

Out of the crucible and into the fryer :D

Edited by Orion

Earlier I watched a tutorial on how to use cyanide to do gold extractions, and then use as a precusor to electrochemical gold plating techniques. But since I don't have a death wish to actually synthesize cyanide, the videos have to be purely educational.

Now I'm watching cooking shows.

Out of the crucible and into the fryer :D

I think you would need an industrial ventilation hood for that procedure along with other precautions.

Just found Jason Stephenson's guided meditations.   Some seem pretty interesting.  I've turned them into mp3's and can't wait to listen to some of them.  He's got some nice trippy and sleep style meditations.  Like Dream Creation and Setting Intentions Before Deep Sleep.. and Open the Magic Book and Powerful Talisman titled ones.  Getting into a relaxed state and taken on a visual trip can be fun.