zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

21 hours ago, silent thunder said:

3353735030_d3a2359c9f_o.jpg.32c5060abeefb5bb2ed79568d2256f24.jpg

That reminds me of when I was working at the Gold Coast and near where we were staying had a new huge shopping complex with a giant statue of 'Tubal -  Cain' out the front ( for some obscure reason ..... 'Masonic  shopping centre'   ???? ). Any way , as you approached he loomed up, sorta squatting near a huge unformed block, beginning to sculpt it , holding a big chisel in one hand, the hammer raised in the other hand .

But when you approached it from behind , as we did , every morning on the way past  it looked like  ..... as one of the ladies in the car commented  ....  ummm, how can I say this  .....   I will just quote what she said on our first approach   ;

"Look at that huge weird statue ! It looks like that guy is holding his knob with one hand  and about to whack it with that hammer . "

- the artistic dignity of the piece was somewhat compromised . 

• Like 1

*viewer discretion recommended for Big Billy (adult-ish content)

The hard lives of Alugalug Cat & Big Billy

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/17/2021 at 9:40 AM, C T said:

*viewer discretion recommended for Big Billy (adult-ish content)

The hard lives of Alugalug Cat & Big Billy

These are truly astounding, CT!

23 hours ago, zerostao said:

goa.jpg

Some time back, after some loggers bashed some greenies at the  nearby town of Dorrigo , some one subtly changed the sign with arrow  on the highway to ;     >>>>   Dont'go

• Like 2

I know the assumption is that the cat is scared s**tless.

I think that kitty might be laying in wait and torture...it almost has the look of an ambush.  All she needs is for them to take one step further.......:ph34r:

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, manitou said:

I know the assumption is that the cat is scared s**tless.

I think that kitty might be laying in wait and torture...it almost has the look of an ambush.  All she needs is for them to take one step further.......:ph34r:

and behind that green screen she is holding a rope, that goes up to a pulley and is attached to an anvil .

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, Nungali said:

and behind that green screen she is holding a rope, that goes up to a pulley and is attached to an anvil .

yeah, but would it land on the Dobermans or would it fling her high up into the air?  Seems like that's a good idea though.  It would work either way.  As an attack mechanism, or an escape mechanism

Edited by manitou

Friend gave me  ( for some reason ??? )  a jar of pickled limes  ; limes, water salt and a collection of chemicals .... well, thanks a lot !

PICKLED-THAI-DANCER-031261046107.jpg

On the back it had a picture ,  'serving suggestion'  ;    two limes on a white plate . 

:D 

• Haha 3