zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

On 6/29/2021 at 8:29 PM, liminal_luke said:

There once was a jokestress called Manitou

Kinda like a Daobum-y  Vish-y-nu

Though her riddle had no end

Still she yanged and she yinned

As Silent Thunder played his kazoo.

That is adorable!  Thank you, Jesse - yes, I have asked Silent Thunder to be my kazooist.  I think he's ready.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'll be in Armadillo by morning, (oops) Amarillo is where I'll be...

these little guys are cute

download.jpg.f39be53796daf155bee305eec4dd2b99.jpg

the town

a4bfc474007682a09f492c2abe95b5f1.jpg.5e768b0d87cb49954f7c59f2bc7f23e2.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 6/29/2021 at 11:29 PM, Nungali said:

You left out the 'falsies' . 

You guessed right.  I'm the last all natural woman in SoCal.

On 6/29/2021 at 11:29 PM, Nungali said:

Pelicans have 'false boobs' on their breasts , sacks full of air  ... that act like , well, an air bag .

d9c44f0644ac60ee0bd3fde6c1e0b7d7.jpg

I wouldn't call them "false."  They're all natural too.  So what if they're filled with air?  Air ain't no silicone, and they didn't pay the plastic surgeon to install those bags.  

By the way, "chicken breasts" was a very clever commercial neologism to introduce.  Chickens, notoriously, are not mammals, nor pelicans, so they have no breasts at all.  The unconscious associations, particularly powerful in people who were never breastfed enough as infants, of "breasts" with something irresistibly attractive in a primal way as a source of nourishment is the only explanation I can find for the popularity of the driest, least flavorful, most gastronomically uninteresting part of chicken meat.     

yea, and there is another "natural woman" in New York named Carol King

Edited by old3bob

3 hours ago, Taomeow said:

You guessed right.  I'm the last all natural woman in SoCal.

I wouldn't call them "false."  They're all natural too.  So what if they're filled with air?  Air ain't no silicone, and they didn't pay the plastic surgeon to install those bags.  

By the way, "chicken breasts" was a very clever commercial neologism to introduce.  Chickens, notoriously, are not mammals, nor pelicans, so they have no breasts at all.  The unconscious associations, particularly powerful in people who were never breastfed enough as infants, of "breasts" with something irresistibly attractive in a primal way as a source of nourishment is the only explanation I can find for the popularity of the driest, least flavorful, most gastronomically uninteresting part of chicken meat.     

Congee ... with little cold  cubes of boiled chicken breast meat ... it just doesnt work with  chicken thigh . I actually had that for the last few morning's breakfast ; congee cooked with ginger  and sprinkled with chopped chicken, coriander, bean shoots, fried shallots, soy, fish sauce and sliced chilli soaked in rice vinegar ....  mmmmm .

- actually, now that I think about it, the chicken I usually use for that IS 'breast' but this time it was 'tender loins' ..... now, chickens have 'loins'  too .

Your breastfeeding explanation seems a little far fetched to me  but, for the moment , I will make my breakfast later  .... I just cant seem to get out of bed this morning

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM9Hhpcmb1IWPV67Bp1XA

• Like 1

spiderman-pope.jpg?w=1280

Delusional guy in silly outfit that thinks he has special abilities meets

Spiderman .

• Haha 2

I makes you wonder who was responsible for that  ... some joker  in the 'CRT'  and it somehow got through the  other processes .

Like some of the stuff on my old phone . For some reason it had recordings on it you could play and listen to like 'airport' - the sounds inside an airport , 'office' - the sounds of people shuffling around and typewriters ( they must have had a power outage ??? ), 'restaurant - people talking, plates clattering '   ( whatever for ??? , I dont know  - maybe you can play then while on the phone to someone while you are talking ?  " Hi honey, yeah I'll be late home from the office again, everyone is working late . "  ?  But here is the thing , one is labelled 'silence' and when you listen to it ..... nothing  ( of course  :)  )   .    Now, unless life in the city  has become so bad and noisy that people have to listen to their phones for a bit of peace and quiet  ....  :D   or rather  ... some bored  joker on the phone assembly line ;

FOREIGN201511100721000590783827333.jpg

"  Hey Changyin , I just loaded a  'silence' sound bite on this chip   with no recoding on it . "

Changyin  :    < giggles> 

4 hours ago, Apech said:

Real sign in UK:

E5tNqmyXwAUNQDM.thumb.jpeg.4212e083938107b85fd874bddbafbe45.jpeg

I would like to see this sign near where we train in the park  ( doggy doo-doo and barefoot martial arts are NOT a good combo ) ;

ATTENTION DOG OWNERS !

Please pick up after your dog

or we will rub your nose in it .

The English are reserved, polite and conduct themselves with decorum at all times - except before a football match:

E6Beh5LWYAIavws.jpeg.0d1cd8ced8e13a4bea50f4bdde88be4c.jpeg

I’d been watching a few old SNL vids lately too. Belushi in Samurai. Night Fever and other Belushi Samurai skits.

@Earl Grey Andy Kaufman is pure genius. If only we could’ve watched a wrestling match between Andy and The Donald :lol:

apologies for soiling this thread with dirty politics mention, but that wrestling match would’ve been an all time classic, just as everything Andy did, was.

while I think back to the Starship Enterprise with Chevy Chase Spock & John Belushi Kirk,,,,,,

23 minutes ago, zerostao said:

I’d been watching a few old SNL vids lately too. Belushi in Samurai. Night Fever and other Belushi Samurai skits.

@Earl Grey Andy Kaufman is pure genius. If only we could’ve watched a wrestling match between Andy and The Donald :lol:

apologies for soiling this thread with dirty politics mention, but that wrestling match would’ve been an all time classic, just as everything Andy did, was.

while I think back to the Starship Enterprise with Chevy Chase Spock & John Belushi Kirk,,,,,,

"It's a Southern Thing" - I see you too are a man of good taste with that channel. Loved their bit on what a horror movie would be like if it were really set in the South. 

As for The Donald and Andy--this generation's Andy is often considered to be Sasha Baron Cohen, but I disagree, because Andy had so much influence that everyone from Penn and Teller to the Yes Men all showing more of a Dada/Fluxus kind of approach to performance art that just happens to be comedy, and Sasha is more of a comedian. 

• Thanks 1