GrandTrinity

Everyone post some favorite quotes!

non verbal quote; a feeling mindstate.  is it possible to quote a mindstate?  nevermind, here I do, but you only hear it if you recreate it ;)

warm gentle sun tiny but fresh breeze 

sit

ahhhhhhh :)

purple-sky-ocean.jpg

an important quote to remember  :)

• Like 5

If you're ever attacked by a mob of Clowns - go for the Juggler.

~ FB post

• Like 1

"Thinkin aint like buttermilk. It dont go bad on ya if you set it aside for awhile."

-Festus Hagun, Gunsmoke

• Like 8

Quotes on the theme of ego and pride:

"The goal of training is not acquiring many quick and fancy moves, but learning to control your own pride, irritation, fear, anger and self-pity."

- Vladimir Vasiliev

"Once you understand that real Dharma practice is not just about formal sitting meditation, but a never-ending confrontation with and opposition to pride and ego, as well as a lesson in how to accept change, you will be able to start practicing right away."

- Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche

Edit: tpYo

Edited by rex
  • Like 3

"and if you can't be, with the one you love... love the one you're with." ~ Stephen Stills made it famous, but credited it to Bill Preston who used the expression frequently.

Q - What is love?

M - When the sense of distinction and separation is absent, you may call it love.

Q - Who can make me love?

M - You are love itself when you are not afraid.

Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

• Like 1

“At least two thirds of our miseries spring from human stupidity, human malice, and those great motivators and justifiers of malice and stupidity: idealism, dogmatism and proselytizing zeal on behalf of religious or political idols.”

— Aldous Huxley

• Like 4

"Necessity may be the Mother of invention... but Laziness is surely the Father."   I heard myself saying this at work the other day as I watched my team loading a truck with scenery...

• Like 2