Mal

Corrupt a Wish.

granted. but since everything started over again, we have to evolve into humans again before you get this message.

I wish i knew what to wish for.

Granted you can have ANYTHING you wish for and are so stunned by this you brain implodes.

I wish that every one gets everything they ever wished for.

"I wish that every one gets everything they ever wished for."

Granted. Everyone's wishes are so diverse, and some of them so contrary to each other in their execution that wars break out all over the world as a result of everyone trying to fulfill them all at the same time.

I wish to be careful what I wish for.

I wish to be careful what I wish for.

Granted. You take so much care in what you wish for, that you never get around to making a wish and you eventually die without ever making one.

I wish I had better eyesight.

Wish I had my memory back, and that I diden't have to wish.

Umm, that's two wishes and you left sloppy hanging :wacko:

Granted. You take so much care in what you wish for, that you never get around to making a wish and you eventually die without ever making one.

I wish I had better eyesight.

Don't worry Sloppy, I got your back. Your wish is granted! Your eyesight is now so good you can even see through things. Unfortunately you can't turn it off so while you might be happy every time a pretty woman goes by, things take a turn for the worse when you visit your parents :blink:

granted, you dont sleep anymore, and the constant mental activity is driving you insane.

I wish i had everlasting wishes.

Granted! You can wish as much as you like but every one of them gets corrupted by some mean-spirited sod like me :D

I wish I could move to costa rica tomorrow B)

Granted! You can wish as much as you like but every one of them gets corrupted by some mean-spirited sod like me :D

I wish I could move to costa rica tomorrow B)

I grant your wish, but because my infinite wishes are all auto-corrupted you immediately corrupt my wish on your own behalf and Costa Rica becomes a huge volcanic crater within the hour of your arrival.

Wish i knew better than to make wishes in a corrupt-a-wish thread :lol:

I grant your wish, but because my infinite wishes are all auto-corrupted you immediately corrupt my wish on your own behalf and Costa Rica becomes a huge volcanic crater within the hour of your arrival.

Wish i knew better than to make wishes in a corrupt-a-wish thread :lol:

Granted! You do in fact know better. However, you just can't help yourself because this is after all the most entertaining thread in just about any message board anywhere :lol:

I wish my last wish had not been auto-corrupted.

Granted! You do in fact know better. However, you just can't help yourself because this is after all the most entertaining thread in just about any message board anywhere laugh.gif

I wish my last wish had not been auto-corrupted.

Your last wish wasn't auto-corrupted (thus you survive the volcanic blast) but you find Costa Rica boring and buggy.

I wish for a short unhappy life.

later edit.

Does it tempt fate to write such a wish?? Let's look at it. Unhappy. Maybe striving for happiness that creates our discord. End the search for happy. Eat to live, not for enjoyment result better health, money and time saved. Our search for happiness leads to how to increased distraction..TV, internet, movies.. Maybe the life well lived is in giving up the trivialities of commonly held happiness and aiming deeper.

Short life. Old age is a bitch. And there is much wisdom in knowing just how short life is. We can pack in a lot of quality living if we had absolute certainty we would be dead next week, next week year, next decade..

maybe a short unhappy life isn't so bad after all, as long as its lived consciously and one is true to oneself.

Edited by thelerner

Your last wish wasn't auto-corrupted (thus you survive the volcanic blast) but you find Costa Rica boring and buggy.

I wish for a short unhappy life.

You get a short and unhappy life, you can only hold it your your arms and say good bye

This little life was full of suffering and its almost glad that it's over

You couldn't help that life in any way but by being there since you're not a doctor

But you were there to say good night as the child goes to sleep for the last time

I wish to be a pilot :lol:

Granted. You just happen to find yourself in the cockpit of a faulty aircraft with no training, parachutes, or availability of a water crashing. I wish I could do better than that...!

You do better than that. Much better, in fact. Actually, you post the perfect response and the thread instantly dies because no one can compare. The thread fades into oblivion, along with the memory of your perfect response.

Wish I'd read the previous 11 pages of posts so I'd know what not to wish for...

• Like 1

You do better than that. Much better, in fact. Actually, you post the perfect response and the thread instantly dies because no one can compare. The thread fades into oblivion, along with the memory of your perfect response.

Wish I'd read the previous 11 pages of posts so I'd know what not to wish for...

Instantaneously, all 11 pages of this thread appear, one page per tab on your browser. Your computer then freezes, and almost every post on your screen says you shouldnt have wished for this, except for one.

The last one says don't bother waiting for your computer to unfreeze, every page says the same thing.

Your computer then laughs at you so hard it blows a fuse. Hope you weren't working on anything important just now.

I wish I had a llama.

Granted. Your llama is one of the ruder variants of the species and yes, it spits and bites and kicks people. Your social life deserts you but you can still make really great sweaters.

I wish I could get paid for not working.

Wish granted. You have become a true immortal (since the only way to have a firm grip on the concept is to live it), but you come to find that you're the only one who has ever actually attained this, and you end up living as long as all of the objects of the universe until all of creation goes back into the void....so you are extremely bored, impatient, and all alone. :D

I wish to only wish for that which won't bring any negative effect!

Edited by turtle shell

Wish granted: You don't HAVE to play! :D I wish the universe-void as we see it from earth (blackness of space) was dark green.

Granted. But now nobody knows when to stop mowing the lawn.

I wish I had miraculous healing powers.

It has already been answered but I can't help it :P

I wish to be a pilot :lol:

You get two happy weeks of flying, until your plane is destroyed by a green ray from nowhere.

But as your plane explodes you get teleported onboard a flying saucer full of 8 fot tall aliens, all dressed up in tight black leather and fully armed with wips and ball gag.

You're taken to the "operation table".

Wish granted: You don't HAVE to play! :D I wish the universe-void as we see it from earth (blackness of space) was dark green.

Your wish is granted, but the Earth's atmosphere ends 2 feet above ground, everything above that is dark-green with zero transparency.

I wish for a endless supply for all kinds of fruits.