Mal

Corrupt a Wish.

Granted. But now nobody knows when to stop mowing the lawn.

I wish I had miraculous healing powers.

Granted. Look outside. There are now millions of people who have made a long and arduous trek to see you (they don't believe it's so miraculous as to work remotely) and they're not being housed or fed or cared for so disease sets in.

Granted. Look outside. There are now millions of people who have made a long and arduous trek to see you (they don't believe it's so miraculous as to work remotely) and they're not being housed or fed or cared for so disease sets in.

I wish you made a wish just now

Granted. -K- makes a wish that Humble will make a wish for -K- to make a wish and a paradox opens and unravels reality as we know it. :ph34r:

I wish I could clearly experience any perspective I chose to see from at any time. :)

Granted. My wishing crapped up the thread order leading to random wish-making posts not granting previous wishes as the prior order of the universe and reality as we knew it had previously dictated. Then new user Eskrimador turned up and didn't grant nor corrupt Viator's wish proving that reality has no longer any room for wishing anything.

Welcome to the new world order.

I wish Eskrimador would grant and corrupt Viator's wish so we can all go back to normal.

Eskrimador grants Viator's wish, but in doing so reveals Viator's dark secret obsession with bunnies, leading everyone to believe Viator may in fact be a hyper-intelligent bunny himself.

I wish people saw each other as brothers and sisters, rather than just strangers on the street.

Edited by Aaron

Wish granted. Now everyone on earth sees each other as only siblings, and all procreation ceases entirely...and the human race ends within 100 years from today.

I wish for a piece of cake.

• Like 1

granted. It's been sitting out in the rain for about 3 years, but.... granted... ... I wish for an endless supply of all varieties of potato and all varieties of potato based foods.

(Eskrimador hasn't collected all seven dragonballs yet, and can't make a wish)

Granted. A semi truck bound for the grocery store runs off of the road and crashes through the wall of your home.

I wish I hadn't eaten that second breakfast burrito.

Granted. But it will take 12 hours for the wish to take full effect. AND as an added bonus, your wish is NOT corrupted, just the 'corrupt a wish" thread-by not corrupting your wish!

I wish i had corrupted your wish...

I wish I hadn't eaten that second breakfast burrito.

Granted. But it will take 12 hours for the wish to take full effect. AND as an added bonus, your wish is NOT corrupted, just the 'corrupt a wish" thread-by not corrupting your wish!

I wish i had corrupted your wish...

Granted. Shenlung farts loud and long at inappropriate time despite only one bean breakfast burrito.

I wish for a Verizon 4g Mac Mini Ipad w/ 64 gig memory.

Granted. Due to its incredibly high network speed and data storage capacities your telco costs are now equivalent to the GDP of Belgium.

I wish I wasn't obsessed with interior design.

Granted but you are now obsessed with mouse wrangling

I wish for peace on Earth

Granted. Due to its incredibly high network speed and data storage capacities your telco costs are now equivalent to the GDP of Belgium.

I wish I wasn't obsessed with interior design.

• Like 1

Granted Peace on Earth is the Best Melbourne Day Spa Retreat in the City CBD

(and I'm rather concerned that was the top result for "peace on earth" on google !!!)

I wish for goodwill to all

I wish for goodwill to all

Goodwill has a sale at every store location, 50% off!

i wish that the next persons wish is un - corruptable :P

Goodwill has a sale at every store location, 50% off!

i wish that the next persons wish is un - corruptable :P

Granted. My wish is that what be, be, haha

I wish I had not wished this wish.

Granted. Instead you wished for your head for become a pickled egg.

I wish I were big.

Granted. You are so big that the entire universe is just a cell in your actual body (each galaxy being an atom). Unfortunately, nothing exists outside of your real big body...and no one in the tiny cellular universe acknowledges you.

I wish for only the best of things to happen to everyone for the rest of eternity.