growant

Get to know the real Procurator

five minute coffee break from re-sharpening all the pencils at your desk to lead us from our ignorance.

Because you are either very wrong, and made a blatant mistake that created suffering for other sentient beings behind these "words on the screen". In which case the human, non-sociopathic response would be to realize your error and apologize from a heart-centered place of recognition and humility.

OR, you are right and have access to some yet unheard of wisdom that explains, in simple terms so that we blind saps can understand, why people of Jewish culture should categorically be considered "filthy" and avoided and how this view fits into an authentic path of Taoist cultivation.

Still waiting. Please save us from the flood Procurator.

Sean

God Sean I will, but just give me a minute man :rolleyes: , I have life you know.

I don't think the discussion should degrade into the good or bad of any minority. Thats the meat and bread of rascists who live for that kind of stuff, neatly putting each group in its place, with there own on top.

To me the focus is on the event that caused it. A person who's friendly and willing to help til he finds out the other is a Kike, Chink, Nigger, Belgium, then says 'You know what, I can't help you' is very prejudice. They may not be bad, but they're fools, cutting themselves out of a huge body knowledge and the potential for friends.

The person who goes beyond 'I can't help you' and into 'By the way you're a dirty Belgiumer, is in my mind much worse, a bad person. Willing to go the extra mile to insult someone needless. A person with a cancer of the soul. They're not just prejudice, they're nasty, they get kicks hurting others.

Procurator is a troll, this thread is a wet dream for him because he's a negative person who craves negative attention.

Michael

If there has been a crime commited with his hate speach then we are obliged to report it to the FBI.

I have maimed every racist that has crossed me. So I fear them not at all,. still The FBI is better equiped to track this one down...They can follow-up as needed.

But I still believe that the karmic retrobution will be more aweful for the miscreant than anything we can do to him on this plane of existance...

I have no idea what he has been adding to this thread as he is still ignored by me -why don't the rest of you do the same? The crap slung has no impact when we can't see it to react...

peace & love to all- and hey if Mr. Obama gets elected as projected by most polls his ilk will be driven so crazy as to have their weee heads implode! yay!

To me the focus is on the event that caused it. A person who's friendly and willing to help til he finds out the other is a Kike, Chink, Nigger, Belgium, then says 'You know what, I can't help you' is very prejudice
I think that's the bottom line that crosses over into blind racism. Pre-judging (pre-judge-diss) a person by his "group," rather than his own individuality.

Sure, maybe the shoe fits...but maybe it doesn't. And until you try it on, you won't really know.

I know I have often been surprised after talking to someone about how they actually differed from my snap judgments.. And had I let my assumptions close me off, I would have missed out on some really great people. And by the same token, I've also gotten burned by giving other people too much credit too, lol.

Edited by vortex

I tell my kids is that we all have prejudices and that we need to fight against them. I also add listen to your gut. That maybe contradictory advice.

There is minutae we pick up in a real life situation that we need to tune into to tell us when to approach and when to run. Its foolish to get burned on the alter of political correctness.

Michael

Procurator, can you share with us, from the simple, grounded and human perspective of your direct personal experience ........, what the basis of your contempt for Jewish culture is?

Particularly I'm curious, what makes Jews "filthy"?

And by Jewish culture, I mean traditions, customs, beliefs, attitudes, language, clothing style, etc. that are popularly and socially distinguished as Jewish. ....

I'm all ears. I'm curious if you will actually reveal yourself as a human being here. .....

Best,

Sean

Well, I looked at your list of suggestd factors and singled out attitude for demonstration.

Namely - "playing dirty". A long, long time ago a vagrant ethnic group has discovered that playing dirty pays, that inhabiting a different nation and playing dirty will put them in control of the host nation.

Let me demonstrate two examples of my altercations on your forum.

Consider this - I have insulted a jew, freely admitted it and will calmly accept the consequences. I play clean.

What would I do if insulted? Ignore him, or curse him back and that wuld be the end of it. I have dignity, I play clean.

What did the jew do? He whined up a storm in a public forum, foisted his problems on others, tried to drum up pity, raged that he does not know my adress so he can hurt me, shamelessly invoked genocide, (is not it the cheapest how they use genocide at the slightest provocation? dont they have any respect for their dead?) In short, he played dirty. Dirty = filthy, no dignity.

Now, another altercation with a jew: I have called her an idiot, you have banned me for a while, that is the end of it. I play clean.

But here is the fun part: in response to my insult she called me a name, an equivalent of "nigger". I just ignored her then.

Now if I tried to lie my way out of it and told you that "an idiot" has some kind of a methaphoric meaning would not you consider me a shameless lier? Of course you would. Except I am not. I did not lie, I have dignity, I play clean.

On the other hand that is exactly what she did, when I exposed her for her hipocrisy: she lied that the russian equivalent of "nigger" has a metaphoric meaning, that it is not a slur. Shameless, dirty play is not it?

And that is how they get ahead both here and in the world: by the dint of playing dirty. And that is the reason they are filthy to me.

I must confess, this is a stunning psychological confession that I'm not sure you realize the full implications of.

On a lighter note you are damn close to pulling off a Borat impression. Which would almost be funny if you were not so serious.

Here is how I see it.

You do not play clean at all Procurator.

You lurk and slither and quip from a safe position of anonymity until you are called out.

You know the insult policy well, as you've been suspended before, for blatantly disregarding it.

So you sneak insults behind closed doors now.

Growant played clean and exposed you.

Instead of taking responsibility for your ignorant racism, you project your own shadows onto the people you hurt. (They are whining, drumming up pity, raged at their impotence to hurt you back, shameless, etc).

Then, like a child, you try to shift the blame to those countering your senseless preemptive attacks. This amounts to walking up to a black man on his lunch break in the park, calling him a worthless nigger for no reason, and then justifying your behavior when he gets upset and calls you a "fuckin cracker". "See! He's racist too. It's not fair! It's not fair!"

Thanks again for your honesty.

Particularly the part where you admitted what you wrote to growant in PM.

Because now you are banned.

But not before you made an even bigger fool of yourself.

Take care,

Sean

Procurator

You wrote above "I have dignity. I play clean."

If you ever read this post, consider this-

How is it 'clean/dignified' to insult someone who has never done you any harm without revealing your name or whereabouts so they can repay you for the insult?

How is it 'clean/dignified' to admit to the insult in public without, again, revealing your real name or whereabouts?

Like other misguided individuals I have had the misfortune to encounter, your ethical code (for great lack of a better word) essentially boils down to this;

What I do is good/right/noble

What others do is bad/wrong/ignoble

Think about it

Edited by growant

This is a generalisation. All kinds of people do this and have done this. And there are also many many many jewish people who do not do this.

Maybe there are some good examples of when this is true. But that doesn't mean every jewish people do it, and it also doesn't mean that no one else does it, and it also doesn't mean no one else does it more, and it also doesn't mean that only jewish people do this. ----etc.

So again: it IS a lie. but it is also true. (just not the way that you say it or even think about it. how someone can think so little and not work things out logically to the extend and completely is in itself really amazing. but it seems to be happening. more than would be ok. if it would be very occasionally then it would not be so obvious and not so noticable and know (and better).

Maybe it is time for a mind paradigm shift for all?

How about that? WWII was worse enough and needn't have happened either. but since it did, and since apparently it wasn't worked out fully and even believing in lies and more lies (not Truths), so then it can repeat...(darn)...like it's looking that it might (and who Really wants that after all? i ask you...)

- Will it solve anything? No. Can this be solves? Yes. But never this way. it just needs to be thought through. and don't act so 'fast'/stupid.

Also, but on a Sort of a side note: I have heard that Bush Sr. used lies to win his election when he did. People believed the lies. That doesn't mean that what he told was true.

That's it for now.

Thank you

Well, I looked at your list of suggestd factors and singled out attitude for demonstration.

Namely - "playing dirty". A long, long time ago a vagrant ethnic group has discovered that playing dirty pays, that inhabiting a different nation and playing dirty will put them in control of the host nation.

Let me demonstrate two examples of my altercations on your forum.

Consider this - I have insulted a jew, freely admitted it and will calmly accept the consequences. I play clean.

What would I do if insulted? Ignore him, or curse him back and that wuld be the end of it. I have dignity, I play clean.

What did the jew do? He whined up a storm in a public forum, foisted his problems on others, tried to drum up pity, raged that he does not know my adress so he can hurt me, shamelessly invoked genocide, (is not it the cheapest how they use genocide at the slightest provocation? dont they have any respect for their dead?) In short, he played dirty. Dirty = filthy, no dignity.

Now, another altercation with a jew: I have called her an idiot, you have banned me for a while, that is the end of it. I play clean.

But here is the fun part: in response to my insult she called me a name, an equivalent of "nigger". I just ignored her then.

Now if I tried to lie my way out of it and told you that "an idiot" has some kind of a methaphoric meaning would not you consider me a shameless lier? Of course you would. Except I am not. I did not lie, I have dignity, I play clean.

On the other hand that is exactly what she did, when I exposed her for her hipocrisy: she lied that the russian equivalent of "nigger" has a metaphoric meaning, that it is not a slur. Shameless, dirty play is not it?

And that is how they get ahead both here and in the world: by the dint of playing dirty. And that is the reason they are filthy to me.

Edited by froggie

Anything 'genetic' is most close related to environment, imo. And so to spot on the planet and evolution to conditions there (by anyone and anything, plants, humans) And the planet 'being' is governed again by the way the solar system is set up, and the solar system by the universe(s).

So i agree with you (sort of)

For a few years, I was very interested in blood type research, mostly from the medical/genetic perspective, with a bit of psychological implications on the side. It appears that people do inherit clusters of genes (hundreds, possibly thousands) for all manner of traits together with a particular blood type, because hundreds if not thousands of genes responsible for other things are linked with this one into a "cluster." So people of a particular cluster of genes will have more things in common than people of a certain different cluster, and the blood type is what determines who is the closest or the farthest human being to your own type to a much greater extent than pretty much anything else. Race doesn't; all four blood types are encountered in all races, although some have higher concentrations of one and others, of some other blood type. E.g., B is fairly common among Asians but rare among Europeans; AB is rare everywhere but is more common in Japan than elsewhere; O is ubiquitous everywhere but nearly overwhelming in Native Americans -- all tribes but the Cherokees (who have, surprisingly, more Bs than Europeans though fewer than Asians) are almost exclusively Os; Jews have more Bs and ABs than non-Jews they live among -- unless they live among Asians, who beat them to it; A is the second most common type and you are likely to find it anywhere you look; but again, the split of the population into what percentage has which is different for different regions.

Anyway, I was surprised to find hard biological evidence in support of the shocking fact that any black guy who has my blood type is BY FAR closer to me genetically than my own kids, whose blood types (and therefore clusters of thousands of other genetic traits) are different from mine and from each other's. What a hoot! :lol:

Edited by froggie

I think a bagel is a jewish food item, originally. Not totally sure though, but think so. :)

It depends what is the punishment for my crime is gonna be - if its attending a sensitivity class with bagels and coffee- yes....just for the giggle value; if the secret police is gonna break down the door in the middle of the night , scare the kids, beat me and drag me away - you know i just dont see how it is helpful.

so...would you happen to know what is the appropriate punishment for insulting a jew is nowdays? i mean other than reading through avalanche of whining in this thread?

compagnero, i believe the expression you are looking for is "cute" B)

Edited by froggie

Good point.

Though i don't agree with Israeli governmental practises, either, it is not *exactly* 'the jewish people' who are doing it all. (maybe the brainwashed ones by the goverment stir up more sht than anything is worth, but that's another story, in essence.)

It's weird that a lot of problems are caused by lies which are believed and acted upon. (so sad, really. but i suppose a lie never lasts, after all the harm that it (the lie) has done, underneath it all the truth may reveal itself, however hard to believe it may be after all.)

My answer to a question of why it even started in the first place is: greed. one government wasn't agreeing with another government and so the scheme is/was to tell lies about the opposition. (the number of people you can 'control' in this way is a power that you gather. But of course, look at what it does. Adding all things up it is not worth it do do this or have done this. But yes, the liars (try to) protect themselves as much as possible even in the midst of it all. I say the solution is to hold everyone accountable individually, to develope oneself as much as possible, to spread this self-loving - anti-hate-another knowledge, and to reveal yourself indeed and be open to particularly honest suggestions and ideas of others and yourself. (and always use your best discernment and, perhaps, your own personal (though you should be willing to develope it yourself) intuition (higher brain functions?)

But this relates more to politics, populism, lies and moral under-education of human peoples, i.e. not-individuals.

I think the best that can happen is for a person to truely develope *themselves*, and any way they want to.

Hey, it's even in our genetics; diversity. what harm can it really do? not a lot if you look at the big picture.

And what good it can do .... well..... that almost speaks for itself, doesn't it. :)

Lol, actually the Chinese are remarkably civil to Westerners - particularly when you consider the looonngg history of uninstigated Western colonialism in China. Opium Wars ring a bell, anyone? Where 100 million Chinese were killed over 150 years of drug-trafficking from Jews (David Sassoon family) and the British to relieve their trade imbalance?

And yet, Shanghai was the only place in the world to offer Jews refuge in WWII?

Meanwhile, America had a Chinese Exclusion Act severely restricting Chinese immigration from 1882 to 1943. So, yes, this country DID literally ban Chinese...for 61 years!

And China gets painted by America as the "militant threat" today? The black kettle that has military bases all over the globe and has killed a million Iraqis in their latest "police action?" When has China ever attacked a Western nation - like they have attacked China? What a f'n joke.

Yes, some families can guard their trade secrets (and btw, many are kept from other Chinese as well or given to non-Chinese) - but that's no different than American companies keeping their industrial trade secrets. Or secret societies and country clubs here. You think I, as a Chinese-American, can easily join an exclusive elite fraternity here? Not that I desire to, but just sayin'... :lol:

Anyhow, peace, love & understanding to all. But, if you want respect, you might want to give some first. I'm just glad that we have Taoism as a great cross-cultural unifier here, though. :)

Edited by froggie

The ultimate irony in all of this is the very idea of a racist cultivating Dao.

If the racist ever awakens to the true nature of Dao, he will find that he IS that which he hates and that which he hates IS him. The distinction between the two is the very illusion he is trying so hard to transcend. Clearly Procurator has not experienced that truth and I wonder what effect it would have on him if he ever does. Such a poisoned and closed mind may never be capable of that sort of realization, it seems to me, as the truth would be too threatening.

Sean,

I know this must have been a very difficult decision and action for you to take. I applaud your decision to ban Procurator. As always, you have displayed patience, wisdom, and clarity in how you handled the situation.

Procurator stepped way over the line in my opinion and I, for one, have no interest in being a voluntary part of a community that would welcome, support, or even tolerate such behavior as he demonstrated. In my view, your action has demonstrated the integrity of this forum and you as its moderator.

Daoism, unlike most other religious traditions, has relatively little in the way of explicit moral codes or guidelines and this leads to the mistaken assumption by the ignorant or inexperienced that Daoism lacks morality. The very process of true and meaningful cultivation naturally leads to true morality, which is an extension of life. I believe this is the very reason why moral codes are not more explicitly spelled out in the Daoist canon - morality from a book is artificial. That which arises naturally from the human who is in balance with life is real and meaningful and cannot be misunderstood or abused.

The ultimate irony in all of this is the very idea of a racist cultivating Dao.

If the racist ever awakens to the true nature of Dao, he will find that he IS that which he hates and that which he hates IS him. The distinction between the two is the very illusion he is trying so hard to transcend. Clearly Procurator has not experienced that truth and I wonder what effect it would have on him if he ever does. Such a poisoned and closed mind may never be capable of that sort of realization, it seems to me, as the truth would be too threatening.

Sean,

I know this must have been a very difficult decision and action for you to take. I applaud your decision to ban Procurator. As always, you have displayed patience, wisdom, and clarity in how you handled the situation.

Procurator stepped way over the line in my opinion and I, for one, have no interest in being a voluntary part of a community that would welcome, support, or even tolerate such behavior as he demonstrated. In my view, your action has demonstrated the integrity of this forum and you as its moderator.

Daoism, unlike most other religious traditions, has relatively little in the way of explicit moral codes or guidelines and this leads to the mistaken assumption by the ignorant or inexperienced that Daoism lacks morality. The very process of true and meaningful cultivation naturally leads to true morality, which is an extension of life. I believe this is the very reason why moral codes are not more explicitly spelled out in the Daoist canon - morality from a book is artificial. That which arises naturally from the human who is in balance with life is real and meaningful and cannot be misunderstood or abused.

Well said ;)

Yes, possibly the only good thing to come out of this thread is just how excellent a job Sean does.

Thanks

I have three treasures that I hold and cherish.

The first is compassion,

The second is frugality,

The third is not daring to put myself ahead of everybody.

Daode Jing - Chapter 67

Edited by YMWong

I think a bagel is a jewish food item, originally. Not totally sure though, but think so. :)

I have to honestly say, that the introduction of the bagel to this discussion, makes this easily the best post in the entire thread. Mmmmmm, bagels!!

Procurator, Dude! Sorry to be rude but that is the stupidest thing I have ever seen written outside of high school.

:lol::lol::lol:

Exactly what I was thinking!!

So...is Proc already back on the board in a different avatar? ;)

Edited by SiliconValley

I have three treasures that I hold and cherish.

The first is compassion,

The second is frugality,

The third is not daring to put myself ahead of everybody.

Daode Jing - Chapter 67

i sure don't see those being displayed to often

:wacko:

i am not sure if it is a good idea to punish honesty. only agree with not allowing distructive thoughts and speech about others instead of constructive (and only if that isn't taken seriously, then to put consequences on just that.)

Particularly the part where you admitted what you wrote to growant in PM.

i am not sure if it is a good idea to punish honesty.

Most definitions of honesty include words like fairness, uprightness, and the quality of truthfulness.

Procurator's behavior toward Growant had nothing to do with fairness, uprightness, or truthfulness.

It was deceitful, dishonest, and malicious.

Just because he admitted to his unprovoked attack, does not mean that his behavior in this matter was honest.

When my children admit to unacceptable behavior, they are not absolved of responsibility for their actions.