Starjumper

Starman returns

What is Truth and false is in the reality of your own mind isnt it!

What is reality to mental health patients which i work with everyday?

Perception will differ from person to person but that doesnt mean that reality itself changes. Who knows what's goin on inside of the patient's heads but it's perception, not reality.

Your reality is no different than mine or anyone elses. Just because you only choose to believe what you choose to believe doesnt mean that your reality is different. If you believe in Christ and I believe in Allah ( I dont) there is still only ONE REALITY.

I stand corrected...

I stand corrected...

By the way, I know some posts look very hatefull or intentionally hurtfull, etc. and they arent meant to be that way.

Enjoy your Monday, or Tuesday depending on where you are.

By the way, I know some posts look very hatefull or intentionally hurtfull, etc. and they arent meant to be that way.

Enjoy your Monday, or Tuesday depending on where you are.

In Japan the reality is Tuesday, here it is Monday.

I thought you said there was only one reality.

Curse you gods of time!

This is a pretty stupid thread.

All this crap because one person got their widdle heart bwoken.

Buck up old man. Don't be such a pussy.

You react like Hitler did when the Jews failed to appreciate his artistic ability.

People try talking sense to you which is a total waste of time cuz "hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned."

Is you a woman scorned?

Insert thumb into mouth, suckle and call mommy. It might help.

Hey thanks Satori, sorry for being so weak, I know posting a public apology is an act of cowardice. I wish I could be strong like you.

When I return, which may be quite a while hence, we'll just forget kunlun ever happened and we can discuss nei kung, wizardry, energy healing, and cool stuff like that. By 'we' I don't mean you, Satori

Hey thanks Satori, sorry for being so weak, I know posting a public apology is an act of cowardice. I wish I could be strong like you.

When I return, which may be quite a while hence, we'll just forget kunlun ever happened and we can discuss nei kung, wizardry, energy healing, and cool stuff like that. By 'we' I don't mean you, Satori

The apology was honorable, but what the fuck is wrong with you in the first place?

Hate machine.

You wrote some pretty nasty stuff about a total stranger. I hope your apology was sincere.

I guess you'll have a lot to think about in your retreat.

Good luck with those demons.

Buck up old man. Don't be such a pussy.

You react like Hitler did when the Jews failed to appreciate his artistic ability.

WTF

What has this got to do with anything talked about in this thread.

You are insulting and perhaps bigoted.

WTF

You are insulting and perhaps bigoted.

Hitler was shunned and went bananas. Starpumper was shunned and went bananas. Both cases of misdirected animosity.

Just because I used Hitler doesn't make me a bigot. Don't be so simple.

When I return, which may be quite a while hence, we'll just forget kunlun ever happened and we can discuss nei kung, wizardry, energy healing, and cool stuff like that.

That sounds like a great plan.

I hope Taomeow is okay, too...although I'm not a friend to her. I think she is okay though. Her will and reason aren't gone unless she willingly gives those things (for some reason that has nothing actually to do with kunlun), and if she does, they aren't permanently gone.

Time will tell whether getting the transmission and practicing is a good or bad thing.

Maybe it would help if you were open to listening to her experiences with it, instead of saying she's deluded and infested with some evil parasite. If she is wise, then nothing can stop her wisdom...not even a demonic coyote sorcerer who implants persuasive worms into people's eyes, in an attempt to gather the gullible. She would be able to see through such a thing.

I hope you two work out your stuff.

And in the meantime, it's best to not comment on things you have no idea about. ;)

Hitler was shunned and went bananas. Starpumper was shunned and went bananas. Both cases of misdirected animosity.

Just because I used Hitler doesn't make me a bigot. Don't be so simple.

You said

"You react like Hitler did when the Jews failed to appreciate his artistic ability."

which is not the same thing as "just because I used Hitler."

As far as I'm concerned you are on shaky ground

From New Yorker magazine

Hitler was eighteen years old when, in 1908, he moved from Linz and took up residence in Vienna. He walked the same streets as Freud, Gustav Mahler, and Egon Schiele, but he did so as one of the city's faceless, teeming poor. He often slept in a squalid homeless shelter, if not under a bridge. Intent on becoming an artist, he twice failed the art academy's admission test; his drawing skills were declared "unsatisfactory."

He wasn't admitted because he was a third rate artist and failed the academy's admission test.

Nothing to do with jews

It is very very easy to misconstrue your statement - a bigoted statement whether you are aware of it or not.

You said

"You react like Hitler did when the Jews failed to appreciate his artistic ability."

which is not the same thing as "just because I used Hitler."

As far as I'm concerned you are on shaky ground

From New Yorker magazine

Hitler was eighteen years old when, in 1908, he moved from Linz and took up residence in Vienna. He walked the same streets as Freud, Gustav Mahler, and Egon Schiele, but he did so as one of the city's faceless, teeming poor. He often slept in a squalid homeless shelter, if not under a bridge. Intent on becoming an artist, he twice failed the art academy's admission test; his drawing skills were declared "unsatisfactory."

He wasn't admitted because he was a third rate artist and failed the academy's admission test.

Nothing to do with jews

It is very very easy to misconstrue your statement - a bigoted statement whether you are aware of it or not.

OK Hitler sympathizer. I didn't mean to offend you. But he did blame the Jews. He was such a dick.

And I would appreciate it if you could please keep missing the point of my posts.

Edited by Satori

The apology was honorable, but what the fuck is wrong with you in the first place?

Hate machine.

Thank you, I wish I was loving and non hateful like you.

You wrote some pretty nasty stuff about a total stranger. I hope your apology was sincere.

I guess you'll have a lot to think about in your retreat.

Not really, I've seen ALL the angles already. I just focused on one angle, warnings. Don't question my sincerity.

In Japan the reality is Tuesday, here it is Monday.

I thought you said there was only one reality.

Curse you gods of time!

There is only one reality. Just because there is a difference in the acknowledgement of time doesnt mean that reality itself is somehow shifted and split. Over in the majority of countries in the middle east, Allah is God but that's not so in China but that doesnt mean that reality has anything to do with it.

Obviously a smartass/dumbass has entered the forum. Your cowardly attacks over the internet are humorous. Some punk who thinks he's a hotshot sits down on his little computer and starts shit just because he had a bad day at school is pretty immature. Grow up little fella before you come across someone who smacks the shit out of your little smart mouth.

Maybe it would help if you were open to listening to her experiences with it...

I listened and examined carefully and things were said, for example things in her report on the workshop, that could be subconscious signals that have serious implications. I decided not to point those out.

OK Hitler sympathizer. I didn't mean to offend you. But he did blame the Jews. He was such a dick.

And I would appreciate it if you could please keep missing the point of my posts.

Who are you.

After reading my posts you call me a Hitler sympathizer.

What planet are you from

The Tao Soap is getting more interesting, 'The worms in our lives....'
:lol:

As The Worm Turns! :lol:

Seriously though, it sounds like Taomeow has had a good experience so far and in a year or so she and Starjumper can be pals again when he sees that she's doing well with the path. It just sounds like he had a natural reaction like a caring but overprotective parent.

No big deal. Now we can all settle down and rest up for our next Kunlun psychodrama. :lol:

Y'all rock,

Yoda

WTF

Nothing, but it's a simple law of teh Internetz known as "Godwin's Law."

Whereby:

"As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
So, when da H-bomb finally gets name-dropped in a thread, it's a sign that the thread is finally nearing its bitter end...

:lol:

As The Worm Turns! :lol:

Seriously though, it sounds like Taomeow has had a good experience so far and in a year or so she and Starjumper can be pals again when he sees that she's doing well with the path. It just sounds like he had a natural reaction like a caring but overprotective parent.

No big deal. Now we can all settle down and rest up for our next Kunlun psychodrama. :lol:

Y'all rock,

Yoda

Wish we had more Yodas!!! :rolleyes:

Such a pleasure to have you around ....