Wun Yuen Gong

Who is /are Max's Egyptian teachers?

apepcha7,

What do you think of the Graeco Egyptian Magical Papyri?

I only just stumbled upon it. I've found the Shamanism in the Pyramid Texts to be quite helpful in giving me a feel for Egyptian spirituality.

Your pal

Yoda

hi Patrick, this thread looks like it's twining with the freemasonry and maybe the coral castle topics. anyway bums, here is a video which might be of interest.

http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=565

Not a bad video. It shows that the greeks(illuminate) did not get there alchemy from Babylon, but Egypt. In fact the greeks did not like the persians one bit. Allot of "researchers" get that wrong. Most of the alchemy of Egypt and Greece became about control, and not communication, more external, then internal. They try and perfect the art of sublte control, falling to reconize that for every manipulation there is a counter manipulation, or an appropriate response from the life force, brutal honesty mirroring back to you. They have birthed anarchist groups in there attempt to control. So Get Smart about Kaos and control. ;)

Not a bad video. It shows that the greeks(illuminate) did not get there alchemy from Babylon, but Egypt. In fact the greeks did not like the persians one bit. Allot of "researchers" get that wrong. Most of the alchemy of Egypt and Greece became about control, and not communication, more external, then internal. They try and perfect the art of sublte control, falling to reconize that for every manipulation there is a counter manipulation, or an appropriate response from the life force, brutal honesty mirroring back to you. They have birthed anarchist groups in there attempt to control. So Get Smart about Kaos and control. ;)

Thanks for the post, I haven't had time to watch the video yet but that makes a lot of political sense given the history of hate, survivalism, and wars between Greece and Persia. it's kind of like the evolution of a police state spanning into all kinds of magic and spirituality. I got from somewhere that spiritual vibrations affect the world and it's inhabitants, maybe it's from that video "esoteric agenda" or from "falun gong" or "yogic transcendental large scale mind shield", or simply the effect of prayer. :)

Edited by Desert Eagle

apepcha7,

What do you think of the Graeco Egyptian Magical Papyri?

I only just stumbled upon it. I've found the Shamanism in the Pyramid Texts to be quite helpful in giving me a feel for Egyptian spirituality.

Your pal

Yoda

Egyptian culture covered such a long period of time that it changed and adapted as it went. In the late period this involved the assimilation of Graeco-Roman influences amongst others (e.g Lybian, Assyrian and so on). So in order to understand the texts without confusion you have to place them in their correct historical and cultural period. Once this has been done then they are all valid. I prefer the earlier the better and tend to stick to main dynastic periods. Mostly because the common theme of the resolution fo the duality between Osiris and Ra (Re) is maintained. This is the basis of Egyptian Mysticism - the mutual self sustaining nature of these two deities. Where Osiris (and the voidic waters of Nun) regenerate continually the power of the sun, they do this by "embracing" in the Sixth Hour of the Night (see Am Dwat etc). This embrace is sometimes seen as a sexual union.

This key event was at the heart of the Egyptian idea of "immortality" i.e. not dying a second time and is recapitualted in the individual through mystical practice.

Cheers

Apepch7

• Like 1

apepch7,

Thanks for your thoughts!!

Your pal,

Yoda

PS, does the 6th hour of the night correspond to one of our hours?

Mantra

You are one patient Man.This stuffs been going on for a year and you still come out boxing hats off

Now back to our German lesson

I have nothing against Max or Mantra, just wanted to point out that Mantra's mission in the forum is MARKETING! A good salesman will not take no for an answer, will not be discouraged by any obstacles, a salesman's job is to sell you ideas and products. Mantra is a good salesman, he is just doing what a salesman supposed to do, no hats off from me.

Again, this is just a neutral comment, I don't know Max know Mantra nor Kunlun practice, I am new to the forum, just observed that's what has been going on: we have a marketer, a group of hard core supporters, a group of skeptics, some swingers, and a market of more than 20,000 registered users, do the math! That's how I see it. They may have a great product for a bargain price and it could be a once in a life time deal, or not, I don't know, I am neutral.

• Like 1

I have nothing against Max or Mantra, just wanted to point out that Mantra's mission in the forum is MARKETING! A good salesman will not take no for an answer, will not be discouraged by any obstacles, a salesman's job is to sell you ideas and products. Mantra is a good salesman, he is just doing what a salesman supposed to do, no hats off from me.

Again, this is just a neutral comment, I don't know Max know Mantra nor Kunlun practice, I am new to the forum, just observed that's what has been going on: we have a marketer, a group of hard core supporters, a group of skeptics, some swingers, and a market of more than 20,000 registered users, do the math! That's how I see it. They may have a great product for a bargain price and it could be a once in a life time deal, or not, I don't know, I am neutral.

Call it what you want but the "cha-ching" is not my thing. The real payoff is the people you help by making this stuff available.

As I have said, we could make a hell of a lot more money than we currently do, but it just isn't the motivation.

Realizing that by reaching a certain percentage of the population of the planet and then having them practice Kunlun could actually change the planet, is much closer to our dream.

Subversive vibrational shift of earth? Yeah, it's possible.

we could make a hell of a lot more money than we currently do, but it just isn't the motivation.

Here we can see you are speaking your true language unconsciously, because who we are will always come out unconsciously in what we say and do.

True Tao master would careless about money and profits, of course he knows how much power he possesses and if he wants he can use that power to get whatever he wants in this physical plane from people who are weaker than him, but true masters never do that, they know that power does not belong to them and if misused for selfish purpose the power becomes impure and that will be the beginning of the end of the power.

We see in the west over and over again many "gurus" from all traditions and religions misused their power and fell to their graves, I don't need to name the names.

so, it's a good thing that you are not doing what these people did with the power that Max has now. Use it for the good of the people and the earth, like LaoTzu said, heaven will reward you with what money could not buy.

• Like 1

I really dont understand this NLP analysis stuff... should Mantra have said just "we arent bothered about the money, we just cover our costs?' in order to pass the NLP test?

Did he fail the NLP thing by saying "we could make a hell of a lot more money" in his sentence?

I don't subscribe to NLP stuff, but to answer your question, yes, people do speak out their true intentions unconsciously, what holds important in their believes will always come out whether they like it or not. Like I said from the beginning, Mantra is a marketer and he is doing his job, that's a good thing.

There are two categories of information people can get here: free and commercial, it's impossible to say which is "true-er" or "better", but I believe if we can help people to see if they are dealing with commercial information and that there is no guarantee that what they paid for is real, truthful, authentic, effective, just as the free information, so that they can make their own informed decisions, we will be doing them a good service.

I have to repeat myself: I don't know anything about Max nor Kunlun and I am not making any judgments about them. Just want to point out that it is a commercial product that Mantra is marketing and promoting in this forum, that's all.

Qui-dao pulls out the old clunker of "you said one thing but you unconsciously meant another." Huh? I dont see it, but speaking of unconcious interpretations, how about your insistance that Mantra is ruled by profit motive. Thats just the way you seem to interpret the world. Have fun with that, and all your other "neutral" judgments.

Qui-dao pulls out the old clunker of "you said one thing but you unconsciously meant another." Huh? I dont see it, but speaking of unconcious interpretations, how about your insistance that Mantra is ruled by profit motive. Thats just the way you seem to interpret the world. Have fun with that, and all your other "neutral" judgments.

If you can not see the fact that mantra is a marketer with a mission, not a Tao Bum like most of us here, then what can I say?

• Like 1

Here we can see you are speaking your true language unconsciously, because who we are will always come out unconsciously in what we say and do.

True Tao master would careless about money and profits, of course he knows how much power he possesses and if he wants he can use that power to get whatever he wants in this physical plane from people who are weaker than him, but true masters never do that, they know that power does not belong to them and if misused for selfish purpose the power becomes impure and that will be the beginning of the end of the power.

We see in the west over and over again many "gurus" from all traditions and religions misused their power and fell to their graves, I don't need to name the names.

so, it's a good thing that you are not doing what these people did with the power that Max has now. Use it for the good of the people and the earth, like LaoTzu said, heaven will reward you with what money could not buy.

Um,...I think we are in agreement, except you didn't seem to hear what I said.

"I have nothing against Max or Mantra, just wanted to point out that Mantra's mission in the forum is MARKETING! A good salesman will not take no for an answer, will not be discouraged by any obstacles, a salesman's job is to sell you ideas and products. Mantra is a good salesman, he is just doing what a salesman supposed to do"

I don't know why but I was picturing Chris the master marketer in a sharp shiny grey sharkskin armani suit with elegant loafers. He is sitting in a plush chair gleefully stroking his elegant goatee as more Kunlun followers are reeled in daily, helping him make his BMW payments.

hahahahahahaha...

Seriously dude you look like you need to go do the laundry a little more often. :lol:

With affection

Craig

I think Mantra is trying to help spread the word about Kunlun and if it makes money then good for him who wouldnt want to live off doing something they love most be it dao, kunlun, gung fu, karate, thaiboxing its all health related.

Ape

There is alot of talk about money in regards to Kunlun. I was thinking about it from another perspective a few days ago. What is the Kunlun workshop really worth? Let's say at the bottom end you have an incredible, amazing experience that gives you more energy, a sense of unity with the Tao etc and at it's higher potential you learn a set of practices you may do for the rest of your life that raises your vibration, bliss, awareness and(gasp!)may potentially lead to Gold Dragon Body that they say is the highest state a Taoist can acheive.

So, from the individual perspective the $300 they charge is pretty reasonable I think.

Of course that's an understatement you couldn't put a price tag on learning these practices and getting the transmission in such an open format. It's silly to even think of it in terms of money because even though most of us couldn't afford to pay it, charging 10,000 or 100,000 or even a million dollars for these practices couldn't be called unfair.

That said, I appreciate they have made the teachings affordable. They could have put a higher price tag on it and people would have paid but the way they are doing it has opened the teachings up to a wider audience. And I think this will end up being a great blessing for everyone involved.

Personally, I can't wait to see where those of us that have taken the workshop and do the practices are at in 2,3,4 years from now. Hopefully Max sticks around to help us and doesn't go anywhere for awhile.

Cam

Why pay 300 when you can get the book for 20 something bucks? :D The only thing missing is the transmission and meeting Max right?

cheers

Spirit Ape

"I have nothing against Max or Mantra, just wanted to point out that Mantra's mission in the forum is MARKETING! A good salesman will not take no for an answer, will not be discouraged by any obstacles, a salesman's job is to sell you ideas and products. Mantra is a good salesman, he is just doing what a salesman supposed to do"

I don't know why but I was picturing Chris the master marketer in a sharp shiny grey sharkskin armani suit with elegant loafers. He is sitting in a plush chair gleefully stroking his elegant goatee as more Kunlun followers are reeled in daily, helping him make his BMW payments.

hahahahahahaha...

Seriously dude you look like you need to go do the laundry a little more often. :lol:

With affection

Craig

Naw man, the clothes were clean. I just stay true to my skatepunk roots: casual.

Don't think I wasn't eying that sweet button down you were sporting on day two. Nice. You looked like a snappy hippy. ;)

Marketing and sales? Whatever. I want everyone to experience the liberation the Kunlun delivers. People deserve it. I don't care how much flak I have to take in the process.

I look at this whole thing like sharing a cool toy that most people don't understand yet.

Hope things are going good for you, man.

I want everyone to experience the liberation the Kunlun delivers.

I look at this whole thing like sharing a cool toy that most people don't understand yet.

I find these two statements to be fascinating in that they're delivered in the same post...and thus reasonably attributable to the same thought process.

Suppose some portion of 'everyone' isn't interested in your cool toy...

...hopefully this concept is imaginable to you because, in fact, it's reality...and has been made clear to you...and suppose you respected the judgment and opinions of those that told you that they're not interested...little tip, this is the area where there's room for improvement...

...would you choose to insult them with further pimping of your toy?

You would and you do. This is where you reveal yourself. Were it not $$ profitable, your conscience would have stopped your pimping...you're not evil, just a tool...were the toy so good the tool would not be necessary.

Word up Chris, I'm doin' you a solid...the odds of which are strongly against you recognizing...the chonyid bardo awaits tools, don't be among them.

Lovin' you.

xeno

• Like 1

Xeno you really need to make peace with Chris or let it go man. This is getting old after a year and your still tearing down things he writes here. The proof is in the pudding. Scores of practitioners on Tao Bums have had positive experiences from taking the Kunlun workshop.

I am sure your crown chakra orgasm experience is awesome too. Maybe you should teach a workshop or something yourself on it and see if hundreds or thousands of people are attracted to it and start having amazing experiences before tearing down someone who is already doing it.

In any case, I wish you the best.

I really dont understand this NLP analysis stuff... should Mantra have said just "we arent bothered about the money, we just cover our costs?' in order to pass the NLP test?

Did he fail the NLP thing by saying "we could make a hell of a lot more money" in his sentence?

I say: "My dog is the smartest dog in the whole world". Now, while everyone argues about how ridiculous the statement is and if indeed my dog is the smartest dog, no one questions if I have a dog. This is your first lesson in NLP. :)