amacgregor

David Verdesi

Well i have heard enough.

This is what i want to see.

A youtube video of David demonstrating his chi.

AND

A senior student of his demonstrating chi.

This way everyone knows he has it and that he can pass it on to other people under his instruction.

This should be no big deal being that Jc broke his oath and made two videos. Right

I want to see the juice.

All im sayin.

I have met DV and found him NOT credible. All the negative talks about him are there for good reasons.

Absolutly

I dont understand where these shit-talkers are coming from...

Have you done the Foundation Training? The Xing Shen Zhuang and Sheng Zheng Gong? I dont think you learn much power stuff until the Nei Gong part. Which comes after the Foundation Training - correcting the body and stilling the mind. Training the body to be free of dysfunction so the mind to be still seems to be a foolproof path that both the wisdom-hungry and the power-hungry can enjoy.

Anyways, if you have learned Xing Shen Zhuang I dont understand how you can say that what he teaches is not worth the time and money....

Edited by sheng zhen

It sounds to me like there was a deposit you had to pay upfront. That's pretty common for these sorts of things. It allows them to plan an event and not lose money when people back out. It's very rare that a person will give you back your money on that portion...usually in the fine print it says non refundable, or it's just assumed.

But of course it sucks when that happens and you need the money. It'd be nice if people were more understanding.

By the way, it's funny to see all the shit talking. I would still go study with him, because I don't find shit talkers to be credible.

Scotty, I understand what you say.

Nothing is really written on paper and things based on personal trust.

Although the reason for not attending to the course was mostly caused by other side, he could still say in the first place - it was non-refundable.

But it is clearly promised.

Later, he behaved like a salesman, with conflicting messages of because of this, because of that...

The main point is how he treats people, is it with love, compassion, understanding and trust, or is it based on using his ego mask for his own advantage.

Everyone struggles with his own ego. I do everyday, even every second. I don't expect him to be a perfect person but if someone markets him as a master, expecting a little bit of reliability of his words is not much I think.

I dont understand where these shit-talkers are coming from...

Have you done the Foundation Training? The Xing Shen Zhuang and Sheng Zheng Gong? I dont think you learn much power stuff until the Nei Gong part. Which is comes after the Foundation Training - correcting the body and stilling the mind. Training the body to be free of dysfunction so the mind to be still seems to be a foolproof path that both the wisdom-hungry and the power-hungry can enjoy.

Anyways, if you have learned Xing Shen Zhuang I dont understand how you can say that what he teaches is not worth the time and money....

Ok fair enough,

But the Xing Shen Zhuang & Sheng Gong are only basic practices. I dont understand why someone would charge so much for this ?

Regards,

Ok fair enough,

But the Xing Shen Zhuang & Sheng Gong are only basic practices. I dont understand why someone would charge so much for this ?

Regards,

Maybe because of the quality and debth of the teaching?

I have learned from one of his students. But if what David teaches has (the same, or) a higher quality, Im sure he is worth both the dedication and the money. But ofcource, not everybody, like me, can afford it. Anyways, that does not make me angry and it does not make me spread negative rumors.

I found the prices a little steep, but...

I took the XSZ course that was offered in the USA back in 2007 - taught by Jette, who is imho a very capable teacher for what we were doing; David was not present. 1000 euro for the course, then another $400 for room & board, $350 for flights - jumped on some last minute space available, my gut told me it was something I needed to learn, and it was right. Dont regret spending that money one bit, as the instruction was very solid, the location beautiful, and learning that form was priceless for me. As far as anything deeper in that line, I passed on them because I was already knee deep in Max's stuff, and the meditations were incompatible, had to make a choice between the two.

About the money issue,

I usually try to look at the per day or per hour cost instead of the lump sum. The foundation training course was 10-15 days right? So 70-100 euro per day. Compare this to your favorite qigong seminar's per day cost and it's quite reasonable.

The question is do you need that 10 days to really learn it. XSG is 30 movements that must be done very precisely. So yes, you probably do.

Also, one can ask how much profit DV actually gets. How many here really know how much seminars cost to put on?

OTOH, there are other things that he charged more for that did seem quite exorbitant. And really, it is not unreasonable to wonder what he does with all the money. But these questions lead in to rumors and whatnot (shitstorms as joeblast would say).

About the practice,

I have heard nothing but good things about XSG. I have not heard any reports on SZG, though. Anyone want to give one? The claim, as I see it, is that the XSG and SZG level one combination gets you through the regulating the body, breath, and mind stages of practice which are the foundation for serious inner alchemy. In other words, fully opening up the body (organs, tendons, fascia, joints, etc.) and energy body (channels, vessels, aura) and getting the mind to a state of full control over all of it, and this takes 1-2 years of diligent practice (3-4 hrs per day). I don't think anyone here has done that, but even if they had, how would you get an independent corroboration that you have completed that stage of Taoist practice? But again, it seems clear enough that XSG is a great qigong form.

Now, learning this stuff does not require an enlightened teacher. They do this stuff in the deeper levels of IMA. But when you get into this Miao Tong Dao (i.e. enlightenment) stuff, you start to ask, is this person really enlightened? Is this person even trustworthy and of good character? etc. So you open the closet and...

It is probably foolish of me to enter into these discussions. But I have read most of the DV stuff on this forum and elsewhere, so I'm taking the opportunity to gratify my need to analyze.

Edited by Creation

XSZ was pretty well covered in the 7 days we were there. Normally when SZG is taught alongside, its ~14 days.

Ok this is how the Xing Shen Zhuang is taught in the zhineng school.

http://www.zhinengqigong.org/Methods/level2.htm

However.....Below is the method taught by Master Wang Ting Jun,Said to be one of davids teachers.

-------------------------------------------

Master Wang Ting Jun

Xing Shen Chuan - The Qigong for the Spine

The Qigong for the Spine is being taught for the first time here in Greece, by the Chinese Teacher Master Wang Ting Jun, in Seminars that took place and continue to taking place every year in the Greek Healing Tao Center in Kallithea.

My Intention is to help those, who already have attended the Seminar of Master Wang Ting Jun, recalling the movements and the order of these exercises. After all, I have taken those notes in the first place,. as a way to remember the movements of this Qigong every time I practice alone at home.

Here you will find the basic movements combined, with breathing instructions.

Also for many other reasons to learning a Qigong- form, a good Teacher is more than necessary.

Xing Shen Chuan is a Qigong that can help against several diseases and disorders of the Spine and the bones and against diseases and disorders of all the other organs of the body as well. It is well known, that the base of our Autonomus Nervus System is the Spine, because there start all the nerves which control the Inner Organs.

Practicing this Qigong you will very soon realize that your physical, emotional, and spiritual Health, improve day by day.

Master Wang ones said that this Qigong brings our Spirit back to our body and that means, according to the TCM theory that you can achieve with this Qigong clear mind, better understanding while your senses grow stronger, more alert and effective.

Preparation

Arms straight attaching the body with palms streched and facing the ground.

We move hands forwards to the level of the umbilicus and back , 3 times

The palms should always face the ground. We feel the tension in the wrists.

The third time with the arms behind our back, we turn the palms to face eachother

We bring the arms stretched to the front and to the level of the umbilicus with the palm facing the one the other.

We open arms aside and behind our back.

We turn the palms to face the Kidneys and we direct Qi from the centre of the palms to the point of the Kidneys without touching it. Left palm to the left Kidney and right palm to the right Kidney.

We rise palms upwards slowly and we lower them down and up again to bring the two palms touching eachother's upper side, to the level behind the heart.

Lower the hands along the Spine and turn the arms with elbows bent to point with your middle finger the right and the left side of the Thorax in the level of the Heart.. Stay there for a while. Imaging directing Qi from the fingers to this point.

Continue turning the flexed hands to bring them to point to the front and then extend the arms to the front in the level of the heart with the palms facing the Heaven. Flex the palms to face the breast with fingers touching eachother. We push from the middle of the wrist to the front.

We open arms to the side with palms flexed, we push from the middle of the wrist to the front.

We turn the flexed palms to the front till the little finger points the heaven and then to the back till the little finger to point the heaven again.

We relax the tension and we bring the hands above our hands to hold the illuminous ball.

We lower our hands bringing the illuminous ball into our body and we place our palms below our umbilicus.

Excersise no 1

In this posture, with palms crossed below the umbilicus (left palm above the right palm for the women and the opposite for the men) we relax the whole body to find the alignment again.

1a) We rise slightly the chin and we draw a sqare with it by moving the chin to the front as much as we can, axhaling at the same time. We keep posture without breating. We inhale and we move our chin downwards exhaling at the same time. We keep posture, we hold breathing and empty Lungs. We inhale and we start moving the chin toward our chest with the intension to touch it while we exhale at the same time. We hold our breathing in that posture as long as we can and then we inhale again and then with the exhalation we move the chin along the chest upwards to our first position. We reapeat 3-9 times or as much as we like.

1b) We draw the same square the same way but in the opposite direction, first downwards along the chest etc. Repeat at least 3 times.

1c) We bring our palms from the umbilicus to our waist. We bend the neck to touching its base. We turn head to face the right side, exhale keep empty. Ear parallel to the ground.

We inhale and we start moving the head from the top of the skull to the left, exhaling. Ear parallel to the left shoulder. Hold breath. Inhale and turn the head to allow the chin to touching the shoulder. Shoulders down. Hold breathing.

Inhale and rise head to look behind your back while exhaling. Hold breathing

Inhale and bend the neck to the front with the face to the left. Follow the breathing instructions while you repeat the movement to the right. Reapeat as many times you like,.at least 3 times.

Exercise no 2

From the waist we bring the arms to the front bend, like holding a mirror. We open the bend arms to the right and to the left. We turn the palms to face right and left. We extend the arms straight and we push.

We try to bring our arms bihind our back with bend elbows and the scapulae to touch the one the other, We exhale and we push our bend arms even lower while we let our head to bend backwards We hold our breath for as long as we can and then we rise arms and then we rise head and inhale.

We strech the hands with flexed palms facing to the left and to the right and we push like pushing to walls to the left and to the right.

We make the lotus flower with our palms and we push again from the wrist.

We unrolle the lotus slowly to flex our palms again. We push and then we relax bringing our hands to hold the ball in front of our heart.

Exercise no 3

Bring the palms together crossing the fingers. Bend down the upper part of the body pushing the area of the Kidneys backwards.

You twist the upper part of the body to face to the right while keeping the lower part of the body facing the front.

Turn the upper part to the left and strech the body by pushing the pelvis backwards and the hands forwards.

Turn the pelvis to the front while stretching the left side of the body.

Circle to left leading with the top of the head. Repeat and the last time from the left side we slowly rise up the body keeping the hands above the head with fingers crossed.

Exercise no 4

We bend the 7 cervical verterbras together to touch the chest with the chin.

Inhale and exhale. With each exhalation you bend the vertebras of the Spine one by one. First the 12 Thoracic then the 5 lumbar and at the end we bend the sacral with the Coccyx to touching the ground. We push the pelvis backwards.

We keep the bending position for a while and we start to rise up the Spine inhaling and exhaling like described bevor. Each time we exhale we rise up a vertebra.

The 7 cervical vertbras rise up all together and we bring the arms together above the head.

We open the arms to gather energy from the front to our heart and from above to the crown of head through the body to the Dandian.

We repeat many times

Exercise no 5

We stand with open legs in the width of the shoulders. We hold the palms above the belly to face the umbilicus.

We imaging a ball insight our belly and we start sircleing the ball inside our belly to the left- to the front- to the right- to the back for 5 times at least and then to the right -to the front- to the back- to the left.

We try not to move the hips neither the legs.

We try to feel the ball of energy turning inside our belly and massaging our inner organs.

Exercise no 6

We put our hands to the waist with legs open and the feet like in "Sarleau" way.

We turn the palms and we bring them to the front and the side and down again while bending down the knees as lower as we can.

We bring the palms in the praying posture in front of the chest.

We make circles with the points of the palms like the swimming dragon.

3 times to the left and 3 times to the right.

We stop in praying posture and we rise up the body straitening the legs

Exercise 7

We rise up the arms and turn the foot inwardly.

We bent down the back with the arms stretched above the head.

We stay in this posture for a while

We lower to touch the ground and slowly we rise up unrolling the vertebras of the spine one by one. We close with the palms crossed on the belly.

Exercise 8

With legs closed and the palms on our waist we bend the knees, with shoulders down and waist relaxed.

Hold the body sidewise leading our wheight to our knees and we push the elbows to the front while holding the waist with our palms.

The crown of the head to the heaven and the chin slightly inside.

Keep this posture for some minutes

The three parts of the body, head torso and legs to the knees aligned forming 30 deegres with the ground.

Exercise 9

Hands on the waist. We stretch the left leg forward and the toes point.

We sircle the foot left - up-right-down-left for 5 times and then right-down-left-up-right. We rise the knee and we bring the leg next to the other.

We repeat with the other leg one time outwardly and one time inwardly.

Exercise 10

Feet together, we hold the ball of energy with our hands in front of our belly.

We push the ball through our belly in our body and we lead it with our hands up through our head. We continue holding the ball to the left the down to the ground left - front- right - up for three times. We continue the same way to the right.

We end up with the hands holdint the ball above the crown. We push the ball through the crown into the body to the ground again. We gather with the ball the energy of the Earth and we bring it back through the legs to our belly.

We push the ball outside the belly and we hold it in front of the umbilicus. We open and close three times our palms very slightly.

We push the ball again through the belly into the body all along to the heart and out throut the heart again. Open and close the palms in front the heart.

We push again the ball throught the heart into the body and all along to the head.

We push through the third eye and we hold in front of it the ball. We open and close the palms three times. Into the head through the third eye again and through the crown of the head outside above the head. We open and close palms three times.

We close the form.

Regards

Edited by r.w.smith

Thanks for that, R.W. I'll take a look at that. I think spinal qigong would be very beneficial for me, which was the main reason I got interested in XSG.

Between that and this,

http://vimeo.com/5313647

perhaps one can get the the physical aspects of the practice down fairly well?

On another note, I recalculated the per day rate for David's latest foundation training seminar and got 367 euro per day. Really, I think that's too much, if I may be so bold.

Ok this is how the Xing Shen Zhuang is taught in the zhineng school.

http://www.zhinengqigong.org/Methods/level2.htm

However.....Below is the method taught by Master Wang Ting Jun,Said to be one of davids teachers.

-------------------------------------------

Master Wang Ting Jun

Xing Shen Chuan - The Qigong for the Spine

The Qigong for the Spine is being taught for the first time here in Greece, by the Chinese Teacher Master Wang Ting Jun, in Seminars that took place and continue to taking place every year in the Greek Healing Tao Center in Kallithea.

My Intention is to help those, who already have attended the Seminar of Master Wang Ting Jun, recalling the movements and the order of these exercises. After all, I have taken those notes in the first place,. as a way to remember the movements of this Qigong every time I practice alone at home.

Here you will find the basic movements combined, with breathing instructions.

Also for many other reasons to learning a Qigong- form, a good Teacher is more than necessary.

Xing Shen Chuan is a Qigong that can help against several diseases and disorders of the Spine and the bones and against diseases and disorders of all the other organs of the body as well. It is well known, that the base of our Autonomus Nervus System is the Spine, because there start all the nerves which control the Inner Organs.

Practicing this Qigong you will very soon realize that your physical, emotional, and spiritual Health, improve day by day.

Master Wang ones said that this Qigong brings our Spirit back to our body and that means, according to the TCM theory that you can achieve with this Qigong clear mind, better understanding while your senses grow stronger, more alert and effective.

Preparation

Arms straight attaching the body with palms streched and facing the ground.

We move hands forwards to the level of the umbilicus and back , 3 times

The palms should always face the ground. We feel the tension in the wrists.

The third time with the arms behind our back, we turn the palms to face eachother

We bring the arms stretched to the front and to the level of the umbilicus with the palm facing the one the other.

We open arms aside and behind our back.

We turn the palms to face the Kidneys and we direct Qi from the centre of the palms to the point of the Kidneys without touching it. Left palm to the left Kidney and right palm to the right Kidney.

We rise palms upwards slowly and we lower them down and up again to bring the two palms touching eachother's upper side, to the level behind the heart.

Lower the hands along the Spine and turn the arms with elbows bent to point with your middle finger the right and the left side of the Thorax in the level of the Heart.. Stay there for a while. Imaging directing Qi from the fingers to this point.

Continue turning the flexed hands to bring them to point to the front and then extend the arms to the front in the level of the heart with the palms facing the Heaven. Flex the palms to face the breast with fingers touching eachother. We push from the middle of the wrist to the front.

We open arms to the side with palms flexed, we push from the middle of the wrist to the front.

We turn the flexed palms to the front till the little finger points the heaven and then to the back till the little finger to point the heaven again.

We relax the tension and we bring the hands above our hands to hold the illuminous ball.

We lower our hands bringing the illuminous ball into our body and we place our palms below our umbilicus.

Exercise no 1

In this posture, with palms crossed below the umbilicus (left palm above the right palm for the women and the opposite for the men) we relax the whole body to find the alignment again.

1a) We rise slightly the chin and we draw a sqare with it by moving the chin to the front as much as we can, axhaling at the same time. We keep posture without breating. We inhale and we move our chin downwards exhaling at the same time. We keep posture, we hold breathing and empty Lungs. We inhale and we start moving the chin toward our chest with the intension to touch it while we exhale at the same time. We hold our breathing in that posture as long as we can and then we inhale again and then with the exhalation we move the chin along the chest upwards to our first position. We reapeat 3-9 times or as much as we like.

1b) We draw the same square the same way but in the opposite direction, first downwards along the chest etc. Repeat at least 3 times.

1c) We bring our palms from the umbilicus to our waist. We bend the neck to touching its base. We turn head to face the right side, exhale keep empty. Ear parallel to the ground.

We inhale and we start moving the head from the top of the skull to the left, exhaling. Ear parallel to the left shoulder. Hold breath. Inhale and turn the head to allow the chin to touching the shoulder. Shoulders down. Hold breathing.

Inhale and rise head to look behind your back while exhaling. Hold breathing

Inhale and bend the neck to the front with the face to the left. Follow the breathing instructions while you repeat the movement to the right. Reapeat as many times you like,.at least 3 times.

Exercise no 2

From the waist we bring the arms to the front bend, like holding a mirror. We open the bend arms to the right and to the left. We turn the palms to face right and left. We extend the arms straight and we push.

We try to bring our arms bihind our back with bend elbows and the scapulae to touch the one the other, We exhale and we push our bend arms even lower while we let our head to bend backwards We hold our breath for as long as we can and then we rise arms and then we rise head and inhale.

We strech the hands with flexed palms facing to the left and to the right and we push like pushing to walls to the left and to the right.

We make the lotus flower with our palms and we push again from the wrist.

We unrolle the lotus slowly to flex our palms again. We push and then we relax bringing our hands to hold the ball in front of our heart.

Exercise no 3

Bring the palms together crossing the fingers. Bend down the upper part of the body pushing the area of the Kidneys backwards.

You twist the upper part of the body to face to the right while keeping the lower part of the body facing the front.

Turn the upper part to the left and strech the body by pushing the pelvis backwards and the hands forwards.

Turn the pelvis to the front while stretching the left side of the body.

Circle to left leading with the top of the head. Repeat and the last time from the left side we slowly rise up the body keeping the hands above the head with fingers crossed.

Exercise no 4

We bend the 7 cervical verterbras together to touch the chest with the chin.

Inhale and exhale. With each exhalation you bend the vertebras of the Spine one by one. First the 12 Thoracic then the 5 lumbar and at the end we bend the sacral with the Coccyx to touching the ground. We push the pelvis backwards.

We keep the bending position for a while and we start to rise up the Spine inhaling and exhaling like described bevor. Each time we exhale we rise up a vertebra.

The 7 cervical vertbras rise up all together and we bring the arms together above the head.

We open the arms to gather energy from the front to our heart and from above to the crown of head through the body to the Dandian.

We repeat many times

Exercise no 5

We stand with open legs in the width of the shoulders. We hold the palms above the belly to face the umbilicus.

We imaging a ball insight our belly and we start sircleing the ball inside our belly to the left- to the front- to the right- to the back for 5 times at least and then to the right -to the front- to the back- to the left.

We try not to move the hips neither the legs.

We try to feel the ball of energy turning inside our belly and massaging our inner organs.

Exercise no 6

We put our hands to the waist with legs open and the feet like in "Sarleau" way.

We turn the palms and we bring them to the front and the side and down again while bending down the knees as lower as we can.

We bring the palms in the praying posture in front of the chest.

We make circles with the points of the palms like the swimming dragon.

3 times to the left and 3 times to the right.

We stop in praying posture and we rise up the body straitening the legs

Exercise 7

We rise up the arms and turn the foot inwardly.

We bent down the back with the arms stretched above the head.

We stay in this posture for a while

We lower to touch the ground and slowly we rise up unrolling the vertebras of the spine one by one. We close with the palms crossed on the belly.

Exercise 8

With legs closed and the palms on our waist we bend the knees, with shoulders down and waist relaxed.

Hold the body sidewise leading our wheight to our knees and we push the elbows to the front while holding the waist with our palms.

The crown of the head to the heaven and the chin slightly inside.

Keep this posture for some minutes

The three parts of the body, head torso and legs to the knees aligned forming 30 deegres with the ground.

Exercise 9

Hands on the waist. We stretch the left leg forward and the toes point.

We sircle the foot left - up-right-down-left for 5 times and then right-down-left-up-right. We rise the knee and we bring the leg next to the other.

We repeat with the other leg one time outwardly and one time inwardly.

Exercise 10

Feet together, we hold the ball of energy with our hands in front of our belly.

We push the ball through our belly in our body and we lead it with our hands up through our head. We continue holding the ball to the left the down to the ground left - front- right - up for three times. We continue the same way to the right.

We end up with the hands holdint the ball above the crown. We push the ball through the crown into the body to the ground again. We gather with the ball the energy of the Earth and we bring it back through the legs to our belly.

We push the ball outside the belly and we hold it in front of the umbilicus. We open and close three times our palms very slightly.

We push the ball again through the belly into the body all along to the heart and out throut the heart again. Open and close the palms in front the heart.

We push again the ball throught the heart into the body and all along to the head.

We push through the third eye and we hold in front of it the ball. We open and close the palms three times. Into the head through the third eye again and through the crown of the head outside above the head. We open and close palms three times.

We close the form.

Regards

Nice, thanks!!! B)

Is there an actual video demo of this somewhere though? And I mean besides the Russian one of David (the Russian dubbing is too distracting for me to follow)?

Thanks for that, R.W. I'll take a look at that. I think spinal qigong would be very beneficial for me, which was the main reason I got interested in XSG.

Between that and this,

http://vimeo.com/5313647

perhaps one can get the the physical aspects of the practice down fairly well?

On another note, I recalculated the per day rate for David's latest foundation training seminar and got 367 euro per day. Really, I think that's too much, if I may be so bold.

Well thanks very much for the upload. I dont have any other links apart from the russian one that was posted here some time back. Im not claiming to be any kind of expert here. But in my time i have seen many different kinds of hard qigong / neigong and indonesian inner power styles.

They are all very different but then again share many of the same principles. If one is hoping to gain great power as david claims, Then this XSZ is a very slow way to start. The techniques described above are a very soft and subtle form of qi development more suited to an academic then a warrior.

But again i guess it depnds on your goals,

Regards

Well i have heard enough.

This is what i want to see.

A youtube video of David demonstrating his chi.

AND

A senior student of his demonstrating chi.

This way everyone knows he has it and that he can pass it on to other people under his instruction.

This should be no big deal being that Jc broke his oath and made two videos. Right

I want to see the juice.

All im sayin.

Haha but can you actually see juice yet?

:)

Then this XSZ is a very slow way to start.

I would go a step further and say they are shit. Haha, that is a little naughty of me. In reality what he is teaching in is so unbelievably basic and is common knowledge in China. It's mostly used in the medical field but there are aspects of it MA. When I say shit... I mean not worth anywhere near what he is charging for them at all. It all depends on what you want. If you want power or 'nei gong prowess' then learning this way remotely by seminar is a waste of time. It is possible to get more progress in two weeks with other methods then six months with either of these.

Haha but can you actually see juice yet?

:)

I should hope so. Especially if this the same Thundermind that is also over the Internet saying he is the linage holder of Lei Hua Quan or the Thundermind school. Well according to posts on here he is... In fact I paused there for a second to have a further read, looks very interesting indeed and similar to LSD. I shall start another thread on that.

I would go a step further and say they are shit. Haha, that is a little naughty of me. In reality what he is teaching in is so unbelievably basic and is common knowledge in China. It's mostly used in the medical field but there are aspects of it MA. When I say shit... I mean not worth anywhere near what he is charging for them at all. It all depends on what you want. If you want power or 'nei gong prowess' then learning this way remotely by seminar is a waste of time. It is possible to get more progress in two weeks with other methods then six months with either of these.

I should hope so. Especially if this the same Thundermind that is also over the Internet saying he is the linage holder of Lei Hua Quan or the Thundermind school. Well according to posts on here he is... In fact I paused there for a second to have a further read, looks very interesting indeed and similar to LSD. I shall start another thread on that.

haha yeah i wasn't going to say anything but VERY normal chi kung....

I would go a step further and say they are shit.

It's "foundation" stuff. I think XSZ is good. Someone could just do yoga, or intuflow or something else...mobility practice. But XSZ is a bit more advanced for opening the spine (at least some movements) than those other methods. It was funny to look at my "Greenman manual" for osteopathy and find the same motions...not replicated anywhere else.

So it's not shit.

So does this one take two weeks to complete under David ? Im just wondering how long & how much it costs learning directly from the source Master Wang Ting Jun, compared with David

See you can decorate it nicely in a bundle of theory,notes, gay lunches,etc. But in reality it only takes 5 or 10 minutes to teach one how to cultivate chi or impart a special mantra etc. These ways are certainly not for the serious practitioner but instead akin to a garden party.

Regards,

If you want power or 'nei gong prowess' then learning this way remotely by seminar is a waste of time. It is possible to get more progress in two weeks with other methods then six months with either of these.

All I'll say is your values are a kind of immune system that protects you from evil.On power methods and the timeline -two weeks that sounds like tridaya's system.I've been practicing certain techniques and my God the chi sensations are truly intense.It feels like you have a flame up and down your central channel.

If one is hoping to gain great power as david claims, Then this XSZ is a very slow way to start.

The point of XSZ is to correct the body. And that is what it does. Since doing XSZ for a year and a half I have no movement restrictions in my body when I go through the tests of physiotherapists. All my back-problems are gone. My arthiritis is gone. My knee is even better that it was since I was a teenager! My digestion is perfect, etc. etc. XSZ takes care of the whole body.

If you judge XSZ from looking at a video or reading a text about it, you will miss out on all the details being learnt at the seminar. It is the details and the live physical corrections from a teacher that makes it a very complex and deep qi gong.

The point of XSZ is to correct the body. And that is what it does. Since doing XSZ for a year and a half I have no movement restrictions in my body when I go through the tests of physiotherapists. All my back-problems are gone. My arthiritis is gone. My knee is even better that it was since I was a teenager! My digestion is perfect, etc. etc. XSZ takes care of the whole body.

If you judge XSZ from looking at a video or reading a text about it, you will miss out on all the details being learnt at the seminar. It is the details and the live physical corrections from a teacher that makes it a very complex and deep qi gong.

That's the problem. People are judging by LOOKING and READING about it. I've looked at it and thought about doing it myself. The only XSZ I've done is off of medicinebeginswithme.com and it's fantastic. David's version looks more raw. I just havent had the time to actually watch the video and learn from David's.

That's the problem. People are judging by LOOKING and READING about it. I've looked at it and thought about doing it myself. The only XSZ I've done is off of medicinebeginswithme.com and it's fantastic. David's version looks more raw. I just havent had the time to actually watch the video and learn from David's.

Yes, I think its more challenging and "chiropractic" than the Zhineng Gong's Xing Shen Zhuang. At least in the beginning its difficult. But when the body gets corrected, it also becomes soft and very enjoyable ;)