amacgregor

David Verdesi

I'll take you on your word, won't I. Many ID's are only active on Verdesi threads. Enough to make me raise an eyebrow.

What you said is correct of course, eels also produce electricity.

Regarding what you asked, I have no idea.

All I know is that's within our range of posibilities as human beings.

Happy trails.

Edit: We also have specialized organs that produce electricity. In fact, we need biologic electricity to live, and quite enough of it, to be healthy and happy.

You might be able to guess what school I am the most knowledgeable. Since I was the first one who posted here the Taiwan Apple Daily's article on Jiang's deception, his stories continued to fascinate me. Although I don't think he is real (I'd be happy to be proven wrong), how he pulls this off still amazes me. It is intriguing but sad to read how Jiang and Verdesi colluded together to fool people. You have to admit that both of them have made up really good stories so far. Sorry, nothing else in this forum has caught my attention to warrant comments.

Edited by Neikung

Try this link

I seen a white light faintly appear on the paper before Jiang burned it. I say its one of his men pointing the laser from across the room. Notice how jiang stand to the side as to allow this laser to hit the paper. Everybody's eyes will be on the paper.....not on the guy standing behind them shining the laser .

A $2 laser pointer is this qigong masters weapon of choice.

Edited by TheTaoBum

I'll take you on your word, won't I. Many ID's are only active on Verdesi threads. Enough to make me raise an eyebrow.

What you said is correct of course, eels also produce electricity.

Regarding what you asked, I have no idea.

All I know is that's within our range of posibilities as human beings.

Happy trails.

Edit: We also have specialized organs that produce electricity. In fact, we need biologic electricity to live, and quite enough of it, to be healthy and happy.

Actually this reminds me of a clock potato - remember those?. Also, there was a time I decided to screw my History lesson in high school and just zoned out on the tip of my finger, my attention sorta pulled away and a yellow zap popped out and the tip of my finger felt really funky. - I never equated it to anything until reading the last few replies, cool stuff.

Try this link

I seen a white light faintly appear on the paper before Jiang burned it. I say its one of his men pointing the laser from across the room. Notice how jiang stand to the side as to allow this laser to hit the paper. Everybody's eyes will be on the paper.....not on the guy standing behind them shining the laser .

I bet you that's it! I slowed down Jiang's video and snapped two scenes. In both instances you can actually see the presumed laser light on the paper before the burn. Judging from the size and direction, it is impossible that the light would come from Jiang's finger (just in case someone argues that his finger can shine a light). See attached files.

post-6241-127975764298_thumb.jpg

post-6241-127975767328_thumb.jpg

I bet you that's it! I slowed down Jiang's video and snapped two scenes. In both instances you can actually see the presumed laser light on the paper before the burn. Judging from the size and direction, it is impossible that the light would come from Jiang's finger (just in case someone argues that his finger can shine a light). See attached files.

AHAHAHA ROFL i had to pull my self up from the floor with laughter......That surely is a blasted laser pointer hahahaha. Top work, Priceless my man :)))

But can a $2 laser pointer actually burn paper? What kind of laser would be required to achieve this?

Pero watch the youtube video posted. Its a modified laser pointer , mine can easily burn a newspaper from over 12 feet away. hahahaha

Has anyone else actually "slowed" down the video to see the light?

In the John Chang demo you can see a very brief light in the paper

before it ignites.

Also, how long does it typically take for a laser to burn paper?

Is it as quick as the press of a button?

Depends on a laser; and it can be really fast, like milliseconds.

Hahaha. My ex-partner is Taiwanese and she has told me many stories of fake masters, clairvoyants, monks & nuns in Taiwan who are in full gear to make as much money as possible out of the gullible and highly superstitious Taiwanese. :)

I've read that if your organs contain too much of a charge they degenerate quickly. This could be a reason for many masters dying so young.

that is why the storage is for the Lower Dt & release to the Earth Chakra. NOT muladhara chakra but the actual chakra in the Earth. One really has to root. If one has trouble with this then they can use trees to help them. But Either way one must root more. Also its important to either immerse yourself in OCean or Salt Bath or a lake river or pool to clear the excess energy and to also clean your energy field. This should be done with frequency. Its best to be a "hollow" tube or as Glenn had shared with me the "whale's Vein". Mind you Glenn died fairly young and he was for the most part ready to split 4 yrs before he left (he was kind of bored). I believe part of it was his human Love for Hard Liquor & Smokes the other part was "neglect" from the outside. But the Methods work. I have verified them with my Shamanic teachers and Pak M and all the stuff in theory applied with a healthy lifestyle should keep one going for plenty of years.

Any how Peace to You

Namaste

Salams

SD

yeah that is complete bullshit.

I didn't see squat in his aura when he did this and neither did a very close Psychic person I know who watched it.

Besides you can see the laser at work.

Has anyone else actually "slowed" down the video to see the light?

In the John Chang demo you can see a very brief light in the paper

before it ignites.

that too is bullshit . its flash paper & a chemical. You see the flash occur before hand. Dick Severence should the Ninjutsu folks & Glenn Morris from the Bujinkan how to do this. Its BS.

that is why the storage is for the Lower Dt & release to the Earth Chakra. NOT muladhara chakra but the actual chakra in the Earth. One really has to root. If one has trouble with this then they can use trees to help them. But Either way one must root more. Also its important to either immerse yourself in OCean or Salt Bath or a lake river or pool to clear the excess energy and to also clean your energy field. This should be done with frequency. Its best to be a "hollow" tube or as Glenn had shared with me the "whale's Vein". Mind you Glenn died fairly young and he was for the most part ready to split 4 yrs before he left (he was kind of bored). I believe part of it was his human Love for Hard Liquor & Smokes the other part was "neglect" from the outside. But the Methods work. I have verified them with my Shamanic teachers and Pak M and all the stuff in theory applied with a healthy lifestyle should keep one going for plenty of years.

Any how Peace to You

Thanks for the explanation...it will be helpful for me. Peace to you, too.

My first impression was that a laser was used. Also notice that the finger is not pointing exactly at the spot on the paper. BUT, laser spots are usually much smaller, like pinpoints, in order to get the concentrated power they need. the spot on the paper is quite large, so why is the light spot so large? Are they using a reeely big laser? That doesn't make sense either. Another thing is that if paper were to ignite from heat (and not laser) the spot would turn black and then smoke before igniting.

My first impression was that a laser was used. Also notice that the finger is not pointing exactly at the spot on the paper. BUT, laser spots are usually much smaller, like pinpoints, in order to get the concentrated power they need. the spot on the paper is quite large, so why is the light spot so large? Are they using a reeely big laser? That doesn't make sense either. Another thing is that if paper were to ignite from heat (and not laser) the spot would turn black and then smoke before igniting.

Very excellent point.

yeah that is complete bullshit.

I didn't see squat in his aura when he did this and neither did a very close Psychic person I know who watched it.

Besides you can see the laser at work.

I don't want to hijack this thread but do you see anything

When you see a pic of Wang Liping? Just curious as to your thoughts

on him.

Speaking of my own experience, the first time I tried tried sensing Wang Liping in a photograph and sending out a thought of inquiry, I immediately started going into a spontaneous chi flow and felt very overwhelmed.

I'm still willing to give Jiang and Verdesi the benefit of the doubt, although at this point there are to many red flags which make me leery of that particular avenue.

My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when i read the fees this Verdesi fellow asks for to set up 'initiations' with the various 'lineage masters'! Hollywood blockbuster spirituality? You bet. Lord knows he might even win an oscar one of these days.

The whole laser scenario doesnt really ad up.

On Jiang's own youtube channel, in his own video, he does a slowmo instant replay. You dont have to slow down and capture any pics because you can see it clearly in the video.

I dont buy the laser thing. SJ7 brought up a great point too.

Come to think of it, wasn't the burned spot on the paper very small? I think it was. If so that would indicate laser, and maybe the larger glowing spot was due to beam scatter and the paper itself glowing with it's own scattered light. Possibly the laser was quite far away, and hidden in a wall. Notice that he had held the paper in a specific spot near a desk. This spot may have been set up ahead of time and the desk was a spatial reference point to get the location right for the demo to work.

Pero watch the youtube video posted. Its a modified laser pointer , mine can easily burn a newspaper from over 12 feet away. hahahaha

I saw the light, whatever it was, but I don't know much about lasers. I had a laser pointer and it sure as hell couldn't burn anything. :lol

So how did you modify it so that it can burn paper?

Interesting... I'm not a happy debunker either. I'm interested to know how it was done, and accept only if it can be repeated by other people.

That are other demo's that can't even roughly be explained. My temporary conclusion is that maybe these people can mix BS with the real thing, just to create confusion.

There was another video months ago which has been taken down now that showed Jiang heating/burning the palms of several of David Verdesi's students.When he emitted this beam into there palms it wasn't an instantaneous burn like you see with the paper, it gradually built up until they couldn't take the pain anymore and withdrew there hands. Dont you think that they would of seen a laser point shinning onto there palms if there actually was a man made laser.They had enough time to clearly observe what was happening to there palms

This is the same video that featured the poor little turtle that Jiang used to test the strength of his lazer.For several minutes he was emitting it into the turtles back until it started smoking, surely someone would of noticed a little red dot hovering over the turtles back

Edited by truth

This is a video showing a homemade laser easily bursting baloons & cutting tape. There are hundreds of other versions on youtube that will explain how to modify them with a little searching. ( notice the adjustable focus on the lense lol )

The next laser can light a match inside a plastic bottle ( notice the adjustable focus on the lasers lol.)

Edited by TheTaoBum