amacgregor

David Verdesi

But you find him credible?

In fact, I do not consider him credible, it is likely there are interests that weigh in the trial, perhaps in terms of money, maybe I'm wrong but this is always and only an opinion.

In any case I have no economic interest in this story, the money that I gave unfortunately will not be back in my hands to make a better and even my time;

I am therefore pleased that others benefit from my experience.

:)

So does this one take two weeks to complete under David ? Im just wondering how long & how much it costs learning directly from the source Master Wang Ting Jun, compared with David

Here is the brochure of Wang Ting Jun's seminar in DV's native Rome in 2005 where you can see how long it takes and how much it costs

http://www.vietvodao-lazio.it/brochure%20pace.pdf

Wang Ting Jun taught the whole set in two days, 3 hours a day (10:00-13:00) for 50 euro (40 actually for those from that association)

YM

PS: the brochure also explains that WTJ had been holding these seminars in Italy for 15 years (at the time of printing) so you can imagine how much did DV paid for the teachings and where he learned it :)

Edited by YMWong
  • Like 1

Greetings Ym, Thankyou for the research.

Oh My Goodness.........So thats all DV paid for that course ? Why the hell then does it take him (DV) so long to teach it and why does he charge so darn much ? Im sure they will come up with some grand excuse next lol. I would much rather learn from the source myself,but hey maybe im just crazy and silly for thinking such nonsense ?

This clearly proves he couldnt give a shi## about his students family commitments,accomadation fees, work leave,etc. A classic example of how something so simple and basic is dragged out over weeks & years. How on earth could you ever expect to learn anything of value from such a character ! Im truly amazed at the high level of stupidity displayed by those lost souls who continue to defend & follow this individual.

Regards,

Edited by r.w.smith

Goddammit... I am not here to defend anyone, and I dont like seeing my screen name in this discussion, but it seems I end up doing it anyways. NOT because I want to defend the person, but because I want to defend the practice.

A classic example of how something so simple and basic is dragged out over weeks & years.

I learned XSZ in a weekend seminar. That was definately not enough! And usually they only teach 5 or 6 of the total 10 parts during the weekend seminar. Its not a simple practice. It can be done in a simple way, but if you want the deep, transformative effect, and not just swaying the body here and there in the air, you need to learn the details. And you need corrections from a teacher.

Jun also has week-long retreats.

Edited by sheng zhen

Here is the brochure of Wang Ting Jun's seminar in DV's native Rome in 2005 where you can see how long it takes and how much it costs

Wang Ting Jun taught the whole set in two days, 3 hours a day (10:00-13:00) for 50 euro (40 actually for those from that association)

YM

PS: the brochure also explains that WTJ had been holding these seminars in Italy for 15 years (at the time of printing) so you can imagine how much did DV paid for the teachings and where he learned it :)

But did David really learned there that set?

He has traveled extensively in China and Asia. It might be that the set that he is presenting is also been taught elsewhere. But there are reasons to think he is presenting stuff he took from his trips. I don't think David is stupid, and to present in Rome, stuff you have learned in Rome for a much higher price does not seem a recepie for economical success.

Also Ramon, you said that you have tested David, and he has made you feel the electricity. Does those courses let you develop this? Are the people in the other school also able to do that?

With this I am not saying anything about the ethics of the course. Or the appropriateness to invest time in learning it, but it does not feel correct to say that David is teaching something he has learned in Italy. It might be, but I am prone to give David the benefit of the doubt on this.

But did David really learned there that set?

He has traveled extensively in China and Asia.

[...]

It might be, but I am prone to give David the benefit of the doubt on this.

If you look at DV's biography here http://ariom.ru/forum/p398098.html you will see that, of the various masters he claims to have studied with, curiously the only one that speaks of XSZ is WTJ.

Considering then that, according to that pamphlet, WTJ taught in Rome since the early 90ies I think that it is highly possible he learned it there.

For the rest of your considerations I believe it suffices to repack and re-brand any product to re-sell it at a better price.

YM

Its very clear that david learned this form from Wang Ting Jun, Is this the same wang ting jun who is a student under wang liping ?

Below is an article written by one of davids 6 year students,taken from a taobums discussion early last year.... It reads..........

-----------------------------------------------

Hi

I have been practicing XSZ for about six years now. Initially the version taught by David (Verdesi), but the last years my main teacher has been prof Wang Ting Jun, who is also one of Davids teachers in XSZ.

There are some differences in what Wang teaches compared to the version David gives as part of his foundation training, but in large it is the same form. To my knowledge, the version found in Zhineng Qigong is also basically the same form, but done quite a bit smaller and also more simplified.

XSZ practice can by quite physically demanding, since the objective is really to prepare the body for the sitting practice, but is the best system I have found for opening up the joints and tendons and promoting general qi flow in the body.

There are several teachers in Sweden that offer classes in XSZ, but if you would like to go deep in the system I recommend coming either to the retreat with professor Wang (we host him for a nine day retreat in Sweden end of March-beginning April), or going to the seminar with David in Denmark this summer.

For the retreat with prof Wang, some previous knowledge of the form is required, but I think there will be a beginners week with Jette in Denmark prior to the seminar with David.

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=4584

Regards,

YM

Fantastic, 50 euros for 3 days, rather than the grand master David wants for his teaching?

We give more than a thousand euros so he can enjoy himself at our expense? Perhaps we need to help David to make a life in which (our) money is not used so commonly and give him the chance to really make a monastic life.

I have already stopped funding, perhaps this shortage will make him aware of the suffering rather than alleviate it generates and how it is right to treat others, friends and students.

As I 've mentioned in a previous post money is not the issue.It is the money in relation with the teaching.

Untill now and having check all the relatives posts,I haven't understand the aiming of the system that he is teaching.

50$/day or 5000$/day,it is the same for me.The problem is that there is a foggy condition about what he claims that he is ,and what he is willing to teach..

Maybe David should consider the Security risks of his upcoming seminar.

Now nobody has to get hurt or anything like that. Just a friendly test of strength would suffice. The event can be video taped by a neutral party & later posted on youtube.

If any of Davids students would like to take up the challenge (rofl) then by all means let us know. But just dont forget to leave your full name and contact details or your requests will be ignored.

To Thetaobum Moderators....... This is not a combat challenge or any kind of physical threat, We would just like to catch up sometime for a friendly meeting & exchange of power.

Peace & Blessings to all

And we got one of the courses of David.

Apart from the fact that they wasted many hours and I are deeply bored, so I would have thrown out the window.

However at one point tells us that there was teaching the technique could also cause problems, he says something, he says that if was going to call him immediately (do not know where and how) we had to treat us immediately by his teacher (in a remote place in China knows that only he and not us) within hours or days, because we could die.

Obviously telling the ninth technique to prevent someone hurt.

Personally I do not practice, of course, does not practice even the teacher had life-saving in the building, let alone having to look for David and then leave for China!

With this statement, David has put us on guard? I think we forced them to give up the practice, no one in their right mind would! Meanwhile, the money we had given to him (without bill of course, the gurus do not pay taxes .......). There seems almost unethical to teach something so potentially harmful without a safety net?

Edited by ramus

No doubt this life saving treatment from Davids Master would cost a small fortune im sure. Im told that several of Davids ex students are studying with His old teacher in Thailand.

Also during a break of a seminar, we went out into the street and it was evening, at one point passed a car with an elderly woman and her son drove great that he tried to start the car.

In response to the situation, our Guru laughed hoarsely, almost laughing at these unfortunates.

The boy, having nothing else to do it has not kill him, he just yelled at him something like, "Oh, laugh animal !!!!".

I would have buried in shame, I was ashamed for him and the fact of not having taken up immediately because of its incredible lack of awareness, or simply of good taste and education.

Hi Ramus, just out of curiosity, have you ever seen DV sitting in full lotus? With the claim of his achievement, he should be able to sit for more than 30' in full lotus. Someone in this forum claimed that DV couldn't even sit half lotus for too long.

Hi Ramus, just out of curiosity, have you ever seen DV sitting in full lotus? With the claim of his achievement, he should be able to sit for more than 30' in full lotus. Someone in this forum claimed that DV couldn't even sit half lotus for too long.

I feel I've seen a lot of time in this position, on the other hand, as I said has also demonstrated its ability to express a very painful electric shock.

In my testimony, but just read the book on the Wizard of Java, I want to point out how this path is very little connection with the development of spirit and awareness.

This being in meditation is just a form of body building body energy developments psycho spirtual are probably the same and the type of person who feels attracted to a path similar to my childhood way of seeing.

stand 4 hours in zang Zuang (which I've also done a few years every day) does not necessarily create other effects if not physical energy.

If indeed we are interested in a spiritual path we must also consider the fact that the very idea of a means of awakening is quite absurd, because the knowledge is not absolutely a mechanical phenomenon and can not be woken up by technicians at the limit situations that serve as devices to reflect and understand. There is therefore no need for quantities of energy, only understanding.

:)

I feel I've seen a lot of time in this position, on the other hand, as I said has also demonstrated its ability to express a very painful electric shock.

In my testimony, but just read the book on the Wizard of Java, I want to point out how this path is very little connection with the development of spirit and awareness.

A real Qi is NOT painful. After getting over the initial "shock", one can enjoy the electrical-like qi sensation for a very long long time (minutes or as long as the person can emit the qi). Those who have experienced Magus of Java's qi would agree with me. A very painful electric shock is most likely not Qi but pure Electricity. We know that one can install tesla coils in the shoes and pretend to have "qi". Indeed, one of the ex-students of Sifu Jiang (one of David's masters) has accused Jiang (and his other students) using tesla coils to fool others (published in the Taiwan's Daily Apple newspaper).

You have assumed that DV has achieved L4 similar to Magus of Java with the help of Sifu Jiang. Since he doesn't have a very high ethical standard in your experience, then the Magus of Java path has very little connection with development of spirit and awareness. However, I would argue that Lei Shan Tao is a marketing ploy concocted by DV to appear that WLP and Jiang are from the same school with John Chang. WLP is QuanZhenPai while Jiang is part of Shaolin GengMen. They are not related to each other nor to Magus of Java. Although David has visited John Chang many times, he has not practiced his path at all.

A real Qi is NOT painful. After getting over the initial "shock", one can enjoy the electrical-like qi sensation for a very long long time (minutes or as long as the person can emit the qi). Those who have experienced Magus of Java's qi would agree with me. A very painful electric shock is most likely not Qi but pure Electricity. We know that one can install tesla coils in the shoes and pretend to have "qi". Indeed, one of the ex-students of Sifu Jiang (one of David's masters) has accused Jiang (and his other students) using tesla coils to fool others (published in the Taiwan's Daily Apple newspaper).

You have assumed that DV has achieved L4 similar to Magus of Java with the help of Sifu Jiang. Since he doesn't have a very high ethical standard in your experience, then the Magus of Java path has very little connection with development of spirit and awareness. However, I would argue that Lei Shan Tao is a marketing ploy concocted by DV to appear that WLP and Jiang are from the same school with John Chang. WLP is QuanZhenPai while Jiang is part of Shaolin GengMen. They are not related to each other nor to Magus of Java. Although David has visited John Chang many times, he has not practiced his path at all.

Sifu Jiang (one of David's masters) has accused Jiang (and his other students) using tesla coils to fool others (published in the Taiwan's Daily Apple newspaper).

Sean Denty said it was later retracted or the student admitted to lying

Sifu Jiang (one of David's masters) has accused Jiang (and his other students) using tesla coils to fool others (published in the Taiwan's Daily Apple newspaper).

Sean Denty said it was later retracted or the student admitted to lying

I haven't seen any retraction. I just searched the Daily Apple newspaper and didn't find anything else other than the original article. Do you have any evidence of retraction other than what Sean Denty said about Sifu Jiang's explanation (what else do you expect him to say?).

I haven't seen any retraction. I just searched the Daily Apple newspaper and didn't find anything else other than the original article. Do you have any evidence of retraction other than what Sean Denty said about Sifu Jiang's explanation (what else do you expect him to say?).

It isn't in the Daily Apple but in the posts dealing with Sean Denty.It would take some time to go through all those posts-originally took me several hours.Maybe I'll do it...maybe not.I read through all post related to Sean Denty ,David Verdesi and MJJ Becker.Becker has deleted most of his posts.Just trying to be fare to Denty though, since I didn't catch him in a bold face lie.Perhaps he exaggerated or made wild claims based on what he was told but there is a lot of honesty in what he communicated.Also a lot of first hand data to be gleaned.He still stands by David on some level based on his recent posts,he also stands by Liping based on his recommendation of Kathy Li...or he's playing both sides ofthe field.

Very interesting, indeed his shoes when he gave me the shock and the possibility that it was a trick I've also been warned by a combination of investigation into alleged paranormal phenomena, in particular I had been told of these machines to produce electricity but I thought objects were not hide in your shoes but more like heavy bags.

In any case this would be a good explanation of the phenomenon which I lived.

In fact, I really hope it's a scam, everything would make more sense and would be more consistent with the profile of our "guru".

All the videos I've seen and they show his teachers would never be accepted by a scientific committee as evidence of real powers. Also, if there was a possibility of receiving a prize of $ 1 million Randi I am sure that David would have already tried, apparently has nothing but a circus tricks.

I know him for many years, since he was dell'healing Tao instructor and my experience has always been a person who praised his experiences!

David said he had met Castaneda, he met a woman who then had turned into a man and his name was Orlando (yes, like the novel, which invented the stuff!), Friends who were as Rene Navarro walls explode with powerful strokes , have made the same jump from the cliff of Castaneda, I also think something about aliens, angels, and other absurdities. For a moment I thought I had changed, that he had finally found something authentic in its research, obviously not.

Very interesting, indeed his shoes when he gave me the shock and the possibility that it was a trick I've also been warned by a combination of investigation into alleged paranormal phenomena, in particular I had been told of these machines to produce electricity but I thought objects were not hide in your shoes but more like heavy bags.

Regarding the tesla coils.

It would be very interesting and helpful to gather some information here on how it is done to prevent people from getting fooled, often for large amounts of money.

For example would the fake qi master need to have anything in his hand or connection to his hands?

You already said neikung that the fake qi i.e. electricity is unpleasant and thus won't be applied for a longer time or it would be painful whereas real qi wouldn't be.

I wonder if anyone has come across the situation that the person receiving the qi treatment would have to stand on a wet towel. If so, what is the explanation for that? Would it indicate fraud?

How big are the tesla coils? Would the fraud have to wear special shoes?

And regarding David's ShaolingGongMen teacher Mr Zhai (first name Jiang Feng) there are more complaints.

Sean Denty would say that it is just a disgruntled customer or ex student or whatever. Perhaps, perhaps not.

http://bbs.travel.163.com/bbs/jiangnan/136945213.html

Google won't translate the whole page. You have to copy and paste to get this translation:

On the original page there is a picture of the 'qi' burn mark.

"

The following is my process of being cheated, and now write it down, please stay at the hotel's Mix to be cautious.

June 1 of this year (that is, a few days ago) I and the wife admitted to the floor, Pai hotels, time is about 20:00 or so, climb a mountain one day we were a bit tired, so they in the hotel on the second floor staircase at each cast one-dollar coins seated massage chair massage. We just do not sit there a few seconds, more than 40-year-old dressed in suits and uniforms look like as the hotel manager, who came with us A slander, he said that he is about some understanding of Chinese medicine, and then my wife to see her like that seem to have a The symptoms of bile leak, while a bit gynecological diseases, and then he pointed to the stairs to the right of the second floor of a room said there were a traditional Chinese medicine, told us to take a look at the past, and say that the Chinese will not charge, open to us a few traditional Chinese medicine prescription be able to cure the.

For such things, when usually we are not reasonable grounds, but it was only 8:00 more little things to do anyway, we walked into the room, it is so big liar Di Jiang-feng that there (lived in the guesthouse of the donkey You will find the stairs on the second floor where the most prominent affixed with a lot of the liar, "medicine" of the photo).

Liar first wife said to me at first glance you can see her guts spill disease, in order to prove his diagnosis, he asked me to love hand-rubbed look at the navel to the right belly, and then lick your fingers to see whether what is bitter, and I love According to his method of doing, it really is bitter,.

Liar and then said to me: look at my mouth to know that I have hidden diabetes, the same, in order to prove that assertion in his letter, he asked me to rub his hands three inches below the navel of the place and then lick your fingers to see what is sweet, I done according to the method, it really was sweet.

We certainly get the answers to cheat out a thin light blue cover on a small book, saying it was the essence of traditional Chinese medicine in China for thousands of years, he turned to me to see the first page, the contents of the first page I do not need You may have guessed can be out no more than the harm that a variety of diseases, including diabetes, there is bile leak and hidden, but made it a terrorist, where he will die like species.

To show us a small book to us, after blowing a lot of fraud, how to how to blow his qigong, blowing his ethics to how the class and asked us did not know about qigong, we are also very honest answer to that is just to listen to said qigong. After the crook of my wife that her illness would require little effort for him, and asked that we should not rule, and we nodded, he agreed to after the point a bit behind my wife said that he had used qigong point of the acupuncture points that I love and have cured of her illness.

To see him to do so, when my mind wanted to: It seems that my "illness" is not good governance. Sure enough, not as I expected, the crook in turn told me that my "illness" bad governance, he needs to open up my luck acupuncture points ask us whether or not to try, when I carry a one-to-eye love to me I do not call test, but driven by curiosity I agreed.

Liar told me to bring clothes, exposing the stomach, and then he took off his jacket, wearing a long-sleeved shirt to me "credit", as he issued a "credit" to the right side of my navel belly was a very intense tingling Chen, was the feeling of hot water burns the same time to see where the color becomes blue and white. Liar stopped, shook his head and said that he made a great deal of skill, but I did not point to respond to, so he tried a second time, finally said he had tried, but still can not open the acupuncture points, because my body has congestion, the only way is to use internal strength to congestion forced out, but need pay 500 yuan.

My wife is a more alert person, each of the previous movements are clearly ask whether or not to charge, the answer is negative, but the last was finally exposed the nature of the fox.

Since he has mentioned the money, we do not stay, from his room came out my first idea was an online check what kind of character in this Di Jiang-feng, and if he was so powerful words can certainly check out from the Internet.

I GOOGLE is to enter "Di Jiang-feng" in the name, resulting in an outcome that I want, that one is written this way:

1. Exposed fraud, Huangshan Electric Power strange man - the sharing of human cloud water blog - udn blog

- Fan - [to Simplified Web]

July 15, 2007 ... accused of fraud in mainland China qigong teacher Di Jiang-feng (43 years), claiming to be a small door Qi Gong Lin Geng 5th head, ... Ah, said he went to Huangshan three-year search Shigong talents, "He (Di Jiang Feng) told me to exercise power grip, I also ...

blog.udn.com/giveman/1091998 - 29k - Cached - Similar pages

Just a pity that after opening the web page.

Then we went to investigate the "bile leak," Cha Cha a half late and there is no harm, then we check the "hidden diabetes," diabetes, there are 20 kinds of hidden performance, but I am not even one.

But at that time the feeling has not deceived, after all, is not deceived to the wealthy.

But the second to open, my belly began to blister, burn exactly the same symptoms and have been boiling water, we began to have the feeling of being cheated, so only after careful analysis of the details.

The focus is twofold:

1. Into his room and we did not touch any of the things that our hands are a sweet? One is bitter?

二. Seen from the martial arts novels have been qigong acupuncture should be Ma Ma, or from the inside to the outside feeling a little heat, but I wound completely skin trauma.

After careful analysis we believe that there are two places where the suspect:

1. Massage chair. Swindler should be coated with something in his chair, so we encountered after the hands have different taste. Should be said that massage chair is his bait.

二. Cheater shirt sleeve should be in possession of electric shock stick, like laser or infrared device, can lead to non-contact burns.

Did not expect such a nationally renowned Huangshan places like Pai Yun Lou Hotel grade, suddenly became a liar nest, which more or less makes me a bit disappointed.

Finally, I want to say is: It is now the way the fraud endless travel should be more careful, and do not gain petty advantages, any small inexpensive bait may be a cheater. "

Thankyou genmaicha,

With these electric zap teachers,the most common thing is a bracelet around the wrist, or a ring on the finger. Im also told there is some kind of box (size of a matchbox) that can easily be concealed in a pocket.

The same item can be used to swirl water in a glass like a whirlpool,move bits of paper like telekinesis,zap,etc. Here is a demo of the product on youtube.

Telekinesis

Zap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbKtwiA9-do

Regards,

I have reread this whole thread, including going to David Verdesi's website promoting his upcoming Nov NY seminar. Yes $200 a day is about the standard cost for a qigong chi initiation training. I can attest that this "electrical" transmission is real -- I've done it myself. But much more powerful is the LASER transmission which is done by Chunyi Lin and now Jim Nance through http://springforestqigong.com -- they charge about the same price $200 a day or $100 for one healing, even through the phone.

As for the alleged sex obsession of Verdesi - I had not read this before but it makes sense since the secret of qigong power is from taking in female sex energy! The female sex energy or jing or N/um (Bushmen) is also from animals -- hence the bull energy transmission. It's the lower body energy found even in males....

To consistently transmit electromagnetic energy by a European is very very rare and so I can understand Verdesi wanting to charge the "going" rate in the Western yoga-qigong spiritual transmission circuit. In fact I've argued how this energy is PART of the late-capitalist "commodity fetish" trajectory of tantric technology, as I call it in my http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com research.

As for qi "not being dangerous" compared to Western electricity: John Chang was tested with inconclusive results and I've realized this is because chi, as per Dr. Mae-Wan Ho's biophoton Taoist quantum research -- is from POSITIVE IONS as protons -- instead of Western electricity from negative ions, electrons. Still Chi can very much HARM people -- I personally, accidentally, pulled the spirit out of the top of the head of an old lady -- without touching her -- she immediately bawled non-stop for at least 15 minutes.

Even Yan Xin talks about "accidentally" pulling down the electricity from a power line in order to restart a dead car yet the electricity accidentally burned out the car engine (see Professor William Tiller's qigong book) -- Then Yan Xin states that any qi power "accidental" damage can be reversed since it is consciously projected through yi or intention.

Verdesi's new focus on nondual consciousness as enlightenment is a good thing. People ask -- but can he sit in full-lotus? John Chang relies on full-lotus as does Chunyi Lin and Jim Nance -- in fact REAL qigong masters can sit in full-lotus as long as they want. That's a very simple way to tell if someone is real -- yet it's not necessary as well.

Still the "technique" of full-lotus is completely underestimated in WESTERN investigation into nonwestern shamanic paranormal powers and meditation, etc. There is a direct connection between full-lotus power and TAKING IN FEMALE SEX ENERGY as well. I can sit in full-lotus for hours on end as long as there are females around -- so again Verdesi's sex obsession actually CONFIRMS his power abilities.

But then there's no need to "teach" the full-lotus -- the simplest is the most powerful as Chunyi Lin states -- and again Chunyi Lin does Mayo Clinic (top Western hospital) healing and coauthors Mayo Clinic Dr. Nisha Manek's chapter on qigong for a Mayo Clinic textbook.

So these are not "fake" qigong masters -- is Verdesi the FIRST Euro qigong master? My take is that while he can transmit electromagnetic CHI that's not the same as SHEN holographic laser transmission -- and while Tai-Chi masters rely on CHI (electromagnetic) real qigong masters rely on spirit or shen laser holographic transmission. That is a long-distance transmission as much as physical contact tranmission -- the shen is from having the third eye FULLY OPEN.

Is Veredesi's electromagnetic transmission ability a true pioneering breakthrough? Yes I think so -- yet again he's not a qigong master, unlike Jim Nance, the first AFRICAN-american qigong master. So these teachings and abilities are all relative and rely on energy transmissions, infusions, etc. -- as has been pointed out via Alexandra David-Neel's book on Tibet -- there are no "magic" powers. The qigong energy is a transduction of electrochemical female jing into more intense electromagnetic male chi and then laser holographic shen spirit energy (returning back to "prenatal vitality" as female jing) but all three resonate from the nondual consciousness beyond energy-matter and space-time and the EGO of spiritual powers. That's why the true nondual teaching is the most difficult -- and it is a beyond heart-death attainment -- yet "complete" enlightenment is permanent emptiness with each breath and thought -- permanent nirvikalpa samadhi. That was achieved by Ramana Maharshi and his student Poonjaji for example -- it's beyond all the spiritual powers of creating other physical bodies, etc.

Complete enlightenment is actually outside the Taoist tradition in the sense that the Taoists and Buddhists focus on spiritual powers of enlightenment -- astral travel, healing, etc. While "complete enlightenment" is a left-brain linear goal to maintain emptiness without power -- beyond power -- going deeper and deeper into the heart via logical inference of the source of the ego, the source of the I-thought. It's not the "neti, neti" of Buddhism nor the visualization alchemy of Taoism -- and since "complete enlightenment" relies on left-brain mind yoga as the "direct path" it's also dependent on misogyny of females, to make sure the male sex energy is sublimated, etc. Taoist yoga enables complete enlightenment as the FINAL stage of total body alchemical power transformation -- but the teaching claims this is the "immortal" spirit body -- it's not. It returns back to

"eternal nature" -- the start and end of alchemical as pure awareness. This is hinted at in the book Taoist Yoga where the student in the beginning and end refers to "eternal nature" while the teacher dismisses it and focuses on the build-up of laser holographic shen through body power.

So none of these practices are totally right or wrong but again the Taoist and Indian yoga teachings now parallel and merge with the late-capitalist commodity fetish of "sex sells" -- the Protestant Work Ethic of sublimated sex energy for more profits has now escalated into right-brain religious paranormal powers through yoga, etc.

Is it good or bad? Neither -- because the only non-hypocritical truth is the actual nondual formless reality where even the whole universe is an illusion, yet is only achieved again by physically transcending death, permanently. It's a VERY rare state achieved by maybe 6 people on earth at any one time. It's based on a very abstract logic beyond emotion -- beyond western logic -- yet truly logical, only through inference on the source of the I-thought.