Apech

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers, sisters and all

18 hours ago, Nintendao said:

Perked up from a nap in a nearby thicket,

a yoshi dashed off as quick as a cricket,

returned with an article pulled from a portal,

"Ooh that's a neat interview!" they chortled.

Grateful for Yoshi

being nearby

he gave up his nap

for that I am glad.

• Like 2

Meanwhile, just up the ridgeline inside a hollow poplar tree,,,

Owl & z were listening to a small group of crows that were sharing their observations, concerning these “campers”.

Old Crow said, “some of them are talking about sending ethereal transmissions”

A passing by squirrel out seeking a nut, chimed in, “oh yeah, the O at a D  bunch.”

“Ah ah aha hah ah ha, not exactly those, but they do hang out with them.” said a younger crow.

Old Crow continued the debriefing, “around this time the white cat, quite likely the leader of this expedition, offered his tip to the snake.”

Owl’s head spun around, “whooooo”

Younger crow said, “You forgot about the O to the 3, to the B fellow who brought a sweet song, anyways the snake appreciated the tip. I think they’re just here for a good time. And then ssssshe sssssnake slithered a little closer to O to the 3 to the B, cozing closer. making those irresistible snake eyes at him.”

Old Crow said, “ You seem to be observing this snake more than the others. How about 9, 10,  dao? And I think they gonna be out here among us for awhile, they’ve been splitting a lot of wood.”

Younger crow said, “yes, he is interesting, doesn’t say a lot but I can tell he is wise. Ah ah ha cha cha caw ah ah ahhhh, then the down under bushman said how hard tips were rare to find where he was from.”

Old Crow said, "Perhaps something is lost in the translation, somehow."

Owl’s head spun back to reset, looked at z.

Z said, dispatch a raven to the coyote, also, notify the opossums, we may require their expertise on this matter, for them to stay at the ready, wait for our call.”

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Nungali said:

For me , 'Mary' was IN the light . I was about 9.  After a 'few preliminaries' to do with a ' hypnagogic ' effect of sun on water and other things  I looked up  - a blinding white light  that 'split open' and allowed me to see into it and there she was . I had no recognition of 'Mary' at that stage, although she looked pretty much like her I realised later .

yes, feels like she is.

err.. in this picture the light is shared all around, when you imagine all that light coming down on Mary she'll be standing in a "beam me up Scotty"  like stream, so big her physical contours will disappear in it. Also, when you look closely, that's not a smooth halo,  you can see the rays of light coming from her head.

But to be able to endure that amount of energy .... I had a small taste of it, a beam about 20 cm roared through my body like a storm, but hot and golden as sunlight. It consumed me. It came down through the crown and left my body through the solar plexus and the hands. Probably more points, but was not aware of that. After some weeks it petered out to a trickle and then very slowly went back to my normal.

I worked in families with autistic teens and adolescents at the time, being a conduct for that light some miraculous changes/ balancing  happened in those families.

the flames are mentioned in the bible

https://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=DIV2&byte=4881088

1] And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
[2] And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
[3] And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

----

Your pictures somehow remind me of Quan yin, goddess of compassion.

----

you shared something and your post with all the links makes a lot of things fall into place,  it feels like a gift.

so i will do some sharing too.

As a small kid I always felt a soft golden light entering though the crown, when someone was hurt my heart became warm/open and I layed my small hands on. I do remember that the warmth in my breast then intensified, the light/energy started streaming/flowing and went right through me out of my small hands to heal others.

like this 

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor toddlers being friends

Around 9 years old the constant awareness faded, but the healing still happened. I never talked about it, first as it was normal to me and later I became painfully aware that some of the things I said were laughed at by other kids, they teased me for being weird.

So for several decades I just ignored all the strange things, the healing, the light, the knowing things that could not be known. 

Just dug myself in, in a fortress of the analytical mind.

Around fifty suddenly the light really touched me as written above. Then  the fortress crumbled down, have searched for someone to talk with and to teach me. Not surprisingly Sifu was found when I had given up the search. Some time after I came slithering into the Daobums.

This post by Jetsun was very helpful too.

Part of what @Jetsun says here, cursive is mine :

I have done kum nye and some Tibetan lung practices and seen trul khor and Tummo and I think they are working on different aspects of energy than the descent of energy from above the head, what some Christians call the descent of the dove, that current is quite specific and isn't forced in any way rather it is just a matter of becoming aware of it and available to it.

I don't think many Taoist practices are working in this way either as most of the ones I have found anyway like the Water Method which try work with the descent of energy do it in a forced way like it is the responsibility of the practitioner to make it happen and make the opening, whereas in reality is is an existing current already in place you just have to become aware of whats already going on, and you are more likely to become available to it through surrender than anything you try make happen through force, which is why I expect most of the Taoist practices around these days have probably been corrupted by ego.

Memory of a standing meditation in the dojo, in the after talk each one of us told about things happening at the crown, some had a itchy or scratchy feeling, some experienced a flame on top of the head "like it says in the bible".

So it seems that Sifu is aware of this energy and can incorporate it in his sessions when he feels the time is ripe or something like that.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zerostao said:

Old Crow continued the debriefing, “around this time the white cat, quite likely the leader of this expedition, offered his tip to the snake.”

Owl’s head spun around, “whooooo”

Younger crow said, “You forgot about the O to the 3, to the B fellow who brought a sweet song, anyways the snake appreciated the tip. I think they’re just here for a good time. And then ssssshe sssssnake slithered a little closer to O to the 3 to the B, cozing closer. making those irresistible snake eyes at him.”

Pet Cat Stands Guard Outside Odisha House To Prevent Cobra From Entering

• Thanks 1

@blue eyed snake

love that baby laying on of hands pic.

@everyone

I'm feeling a bit low today.  I don't know if I mentioned it, I guess not, but my father died about two weeks ago.  I was sitting around midnight listening to 'Waterloo Sunset' on my phone just before going to bed when a call came through.  It was my sister - she said my father had had a fall and the paramedics had not been able to revive him.  He was dead.  Jesus it was a shock, so sudden.  he was 97 and it turned out after a post-mortem (autopsy) that he had had a heart attack and it was this that killed him not the fall.

I was shocked for a few days, then began to relax a little but today is the first day that I actually feel down about it.  he was a scientist and didn't believe in all this Daobum shit that we like - but still I'm kind of amazed that unlike with other people I've known who died there is no post mortem connection.  I like to prize myself as a mini psychopomp and I often have dreams or visions associated with dead or dying people and feel that the extra energy I have as a cultivator can help on a field level.  But with my father - zilch.

I won't trouble you with a potted psychoanalysis of my emotions about him.  He was a decent human being, very intelligent - fairly big in academia - but very little of a father to me when I was growing.  I had to do the whole living/learning thing pretty much for myself - without much in the way of support or guidance.  But then I was a strange little kid - and if I hadn't been I would never have ended up a DaoBum would I?

-----

We have had quite a history of energy/entity sharing here on DBs haven't we?  Including a certain group who were overly keen on it.  I won't mention their name for fear of summoning :)  But it seems to me that DBs inevitably has its own energy field ... aura?  through which we relate individually.  Recently if seen as an entity it would be 'tired', 'energy sapped', 'reluctant' ... this kind of thing ... as if where in the past I would rush to my computer and look forward to interacting with the Bums ... now the inner voice just says 'nah' ...'leave it'.

Well bollocks to that!  Let's do an exorcism.  Let's burn some sage, sprinkle salt, clang some bells, chant some rhymes, let's dance naked widdershins and deosil ... draw an odd pentagrams and away with it.  Avaunt thee, avaunt thee tired serpent.  Back Nak, back Sebau, back Apophis back to the earth, I stamp on you.

An echoing cackle sounded through the glade as all the group turned to look at the cat.

"He's lost it," they muttered to each other, " ....again."

Edited by Apech
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

My sincere condolences Apech...

_/\_/\_/\_

----------

Exorcism sounds about right, let's do it!

Spoiler

DSl-mWuXcAAuW54.jpg

• Like 1

I found it's harder to lose a loved one with whom you had a troubled relation, as you had with your dad, then with someone that you were err.. on an even keel with. A very old friend of mine once told me: 't was only after my dad died that I learned to love him, and that took a long time as there was much dross between us.

The suddenness and you not having had contact with him during his departing period make it harder.  That is something you sort of count on will happen, and then there's a nothing, a silence and you've to find out what now, how now.

I do not need to tell you those things, you're wise enough to know it, but still

One wants to say something and apart from everything, it hurts when your dad dies.

------

22 minutes ago, Apech said:

it seems to me that DBs inevitably has its own energy field ... aura?  through which we relate individually.  Recently if seen as an entity it would be 'tired', 'energy sapped', 'reluctant' ... this kind of thing ... as if where in the past I would rush to my computer and look forward to interacting with the Bums ... now the inner voice just says 'nah' ...'leave it'.

Hi strange little kid, I just added some female energy to the mix.

lets get things going again, how about a witch dance to start the procedures.

we're having a campfire anyways

the group looked on wide eyed,

jeez, the snake is with him

Stream Witches' Dance (Bandcamp Free Download) by Alex Schultz | Listen  online for free on SoundCloud

• Like 3

8 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

chopped up many ways uh

How to Split Large Rounds of Wood Easily : 5 Steps (with Pictures) -  Instructables

Multiple . 

We all are .  A magician / psychonaut  realises that .  Your regular person operates under the 'handy illusion'  of  'a self' , a single self.  But that can become fractured  , some parts 'split off'  and strive to get or claim their own identity , separate from the 'Master Controller ' . Without any method of reintegration   then we have 'personality disorder ' . The Magician strives for 'personalities order' and integration  .   When achieved it is a powerful tool .

It aint that strange a concept really, physically , during our evolution we have incorporated and absorbed a HEAP of other life forms and organisms  that  now all work together ( most of the time ) in and integrated being .  And not just our body but our brain and consciousness  ;

" Under this view, called “constitutive panpsychism,” matter already has experience from the get-go, not just when it arranges itself in the form of brains. Even subatomic particles possess some very simple form of consciousness. Our own human consciousness is then (allegedly) constituted by a combination of the subjective inner lives of the countless physical particles that make up our nervous system. "

" And here is where dissociation comes in. We know empirically from DID that consciousness can give rise to many operationally distinct centers of concurrent experience, each with its own personality and sense of identity. Therefore, if something analogous to DID happens at a universal level, the one universal consciousness could, as a result, give rise to many alters with private inner lives like yours and ours. As such, we may all be alters—dissociated personalities—of universal consciousness."

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/could-multiple-personality-disorder-explain-life-the-universe-and-everything/

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

Just dug myself in, in a fortress of the analytical mind.

Around fifty suddenly the light really touched me as written above. Then  the fortress crumbled down, have searched for someone to talk with and to teach me. Not surprisingly Sifu was found when I had given up the search. Some time after I came slithering into the Daobums.

3337da16-a59b-4638-972e-2cb5bce75a52_1_2

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Apech said:

@blue eyed snake

love that baby laying on of hands pic.

@everyone

I'm feeling a bit low today.  I don't know if I mentioned it, I guess not, but my father died about two weeks ago.  I was sitting around midnight listening to 'Waterloo Sunset' on my phone just before going to bed when a call came through.  It was my sister - she said my father had had a fall and the paramedics had not been able to revive him.  He was dead.  Jesus it was a shock, so sudden.  he was 97 and it turned out after a post-mortem (autopsy) that he had had a heart attack and it was this that killed him not the fall.

I was shocked for a few days, then began to relax a little but today is the first day that I actually feel down about it.  he was a scientist and didn't believe in all this Daobum shit that we like - but still I'm kind of amazed that unlike with other people I've known who died there is no post mortem connection.  I like to prize myself as a mini psychopomp and I often have dreams or visions associated with dead or dying people and feel that the extra energy I have as a cultivator can help on a field level.  But with my father - zilch.

I won't trouble you with a potted psychoanalysis of my emotions about him.  He was a decent human being, very intelligent - fairly big in academia - but very little of a father to me when I was growing.  I had to do the whole living/learning thing pretty much for myself - without much in the way of support or guidance.  But then I was a strange little kid - and if I hadn't been I would never have ended up a DaoBum would I?

-----

We have had quite a history of energy/entity sharing here on DBs haven't we?  Including a certain group who were overly keen on it.  I won't mention their name for fear of summoning :)  But it seems to me that DBs inevitably has its own energy field ... aura?  through which we relate individually.  Recently if seen as an entity it would be 'tired', 'energy sapped', 'reluctant' ... this kind of thing ... as if where in the past I would rush to my computer and look forward to interacting with the Bums ... now the inner voice just says 'nah' ...'leave it'.

Well bollocks to that!  Let's do an exorcism.  Let's burn some sage, sprinkle salt, clang some bells, chant some rhymes, let's dance naked widdershins and deosil ... draw an odd pentagrams and away with it.  Avaunt thee, avaunt thee tired serpent.  Back Nak, back Sebau, back Apophis back to the earth, I stamp on you.

An echoing cackle sounded through the glade as all the group turned to look at the cat.

"He's lost it," they muttered to each other, " ....again."

yes, good  .... this IS getting more and more just  like one of our  old  nights out in the forest  at home   :)   . Its dynamic and flamboyant as well ; a bunch of dramatic  magical Thespians ..... on psychedelics  .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, steve said:

My sincere condolences Apech...

_/\_/\_/\_

----------

Exorcism sounds about right, let's do it!

Hide contents

DSl-mWuXcAAuW54.jpg

Ooooo ..... remember what happened last time  ! 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

I found it's harder to lose a loved one with whom you had a troubled relation, as you had with your dad, then with someone that you were err.. on an even keel with. A very old friend of mine once told me: 't was only after my dad died that I learned to love him, and that took a long time as there was much dross between us.

The suddenness and you not having had contact with him during his departing period make it harder.  That is something you sort of count on will happen, and then there's a nothing, a silence and you've to find out what now, how now.

I do not need to tell you those things, you're wise enough to know it, but still

One wants to say something and apart from everything, it hurts when your dad dies.

------

Hi strange little kid, I just added some female energy to the mix.

lets get things going again, how about a witch dance to start the procedures.

we're having a campfire anyways

the group looked on wide eyed,

jeez, the snake is with him

Stream Witches' Dance (Bandcamp Free Download) by Alex Schultz | Listen  online for free on SoundCloud

witches-in-history-and-legend-circe-the-

• Like 1

Although this thread is fun I had to run, when the areas electric grid played switch back and fourth with my old grandmas desktop pc enough times I decided to just Chirp out a mark to hold the place ‘’, meaning to return once I could count on getting the juice back up for grandmas old pc and then Chirp out my info on the unanswered question, but then others had already posted comments about my hasty comment ‘’, and I did not want to Rune the fun of their posts, about my sudden lack of appearance on the seen. So the next night I had my avatars, sleep on the merits of the informative but uncomfortable answer, and we decided that it was two lumpy to share.zzz.jpg.b18f7123cdab30e901aa3b8feb80755c.jpg 

Edited by mrpasserby
clarity
  • Like 2

These days I'm unproned to say much, think much, listen much, taste much, feel much, and much less read. Much of most, if not all that come into view vanish in the same instant, so there's really nothing to do. Sickness of effort uprooted. 

But I really wanted to express heartfelt condolences to Apech John. Dont be sad. Our time will come. Let's see, with the time left, if we really have the knack to resolve dualistic mind. If we make it, then we will have captured the deathless spirit. 

The op helped resurface this long forgotten tune from somewhere. Seems to belong here. 

Take good care, everyone. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Thank you @C T and everyone,

I'm in a pensive mood and thinking about origins.  And lineages.  I was very stuck by @Nungali's 'vision' (to which I could suggest Isis as one name for her).

Even though I have 'settled' for Tibetan Buddhism as practice I am still at heart something of an eclectic.  I have always looked for a system that 'worked' - by that I mean it has to cut through to the real world.  I am a dreamer but not a fantasist.  My whole search has been based on experiences I had as a child - which looking back I would say were spontaneous meditational states, which again I assume without evidence to be based on work done in past lives.

Anyway the point being whatever i do whatever system I study or practice it all relates back to - is it real, does it work.  This is why I still see myself as an eclectic traveller on the path - which is almost the definition of a Daobum.

It's quite a lonely journey, the path we walk on, and subject to derision and hostility sometimes.  To find friends on here with whom to walk, even for a brief while, is a joy and a support.  We might disagree about a lot of things - but maybe that doesn't matter in the end.

So having done our exorcism let's beam good will to our fellow Bums.

Good will to you all!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

On 1/30/2022 at 12:24 PM, Apech said:

Welcome,

This is a space for Dao Bums old and new to gather round the camp fire and talk about why we come here, what it means to us, where we are going and where we want to go.

Sit a while and share your thoughts, all welcome in comradeship.

Apech, Thanks for the friendly invitation. I remember one of my first posts in the Dao Bums was to complement you on the beauty of your cats avatar picture.:blush:

I like reading the posts, and getting advancement ideas from everyone's posts.

I have struggled with the difficulty of expressing/sharing the workings of my path, in normal language. For instants I tried to explain/share part of my path through: story form, then in Neidan terms (epic fail), and then another part through deity yoga (didn’t even make it off of the drawing board).

So after I obtained one of my goals of entering the 4th earth gate I have been sending out what I consider to be helpful transmissions. the effects of which are only observed when I receive enjoyable visits within my circle, mostly from human projectors who are able to pass their consciousness  into the ethereal plane. Thanks for helping me to feel welcome in comradeship.:)

Edited by mrpasserby
clarity
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, mrpasserby said:

Apech, Thanks for the friendly invitation. I remember one of my first posts in the Dao Bums was to complement you on the beauty of your cats avatar picture.:blush:

I like reading the posts, and getting advancement ideas from everyone's posts.

I have struggled with the difficulty of expressing/sharing the workings of my path, in normal language. For instants I tried to explain/share part of my path through: story form, then in Neidan terms (epic fail), and then another part through deity yoga (didn’t even make it off of the drawing board).

So after I obtained one of my goals of entering the 4th earth gate I have been sending out what I consider to be helpful transmissions. the effects of which are only observed when I receive enjoyable visits within my circle, mostly from human projectors who are able to pass their consciousness  into the ethereal plane. Thanks for helping me to feel welcome in comradeship.:)

@mrpasserby all I can say is ,  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Apech said:

I'm in a pensive mood and thinking about origins.  And lineages.  I was very stuck by @Nungali's 'vision' (to which I could suggest Isis as one name for her).

Even though I have 'settled' for Tibetan Buddhism as practice I am still at heart something of an eclectic.  I have always looked for a system that 'worked' - by that I mean it has to cut through to the real world.  I am a dreamer but not a fantasist.  My whole search has been based on experiences I had as a child - which looking back I would say were spontaneous meditational states, which again I assume without evidence to be based on work done in past lives.

In the name of what is ‘Real’ and without trying to be rude at all, assuming that they were evidence of practice done in past lives that comes easily in this life, what evidence is there that it was valuable work then or now? What if you are just repeating a habit that isn’t actually getting you anywhere? 

Does it work is a good gauge, but is it worthwhile is another question. 

3 hours ago, Apech said:

Anyway the point being whatever i do whatever system I study or practice it all relates back to - is it real, does it work.  This is why I still see myself as an eclectic traveller on the path - which is almost the definition of a Daobum.

It's quite a lonely journey, the path we walk on, and subject to derision and hostility sometimes.  To find friends on here with whom to walk, even for a brief while, is a joy and a support.  We might disagree about a lot of things - but maybe that doesn't matter in the end.

Good will to you all!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Apech said:

Good will to you all!

I think we are all really, if not eclectic, at least unique in our own understandings , applications and experiences , even within a very 'narrow' sect  .

My father died when I was around 17 . Not a peep out of him afterwards !   One that I dont count ; a deep magical psychological deep sea dive into the unconscious in a very uncomfortable ritual revealed a phantom deep down , that was but a mere  physiological projection of my personal guilt . It actually blamed me for his death !   That made me angry somewhat so I gave it what for , in the process, releasing some pent up angst I  had about it   (  he   had a heart attack ,  a 'miracle recovery' was told to take early retirement , and keep doing what he loved but to stop work - his job was really stressful - he got  a ticket out the rat race an ORDER from the doctor to spend the rest of his time relaxing, fishing , at the beach etc .  everything he loved .

What did he do ? Felt 'useless' , went back to work and was dead in 3 months !   

No communication with Mother either after she died .  But a 'vague presence '  sometimes , nothing significant.   Maternal Grandfather ?   OH YEAH !   He is like an old familiar spirit , a dog asleep by the fire . Its like he is in  slumber and at times communicates . I have his picture up , I only have two  pics up in my whole place .    I first met him , post mortem,   years and years after he left , it was a real surprise ! Here I was, about 25 ( he died when I was about 12 )  on a  v.good   'clear light' acid trip , happily cruising along through the stars , sitting cross legged on the concrete platform of our verandah , that had turned into a magic carpet,  happily watching the  view, and along comes Grandpa , sitting up in his fav lounge chair ( with the old Art DEco chrome table stand, black round top and chrome astray with matchbox holder to the side) , puffing on his pipe .

A long communication was had  that included this information ;

Me ; ' But ... how come you are 'out here ' , zooming along this ?

G ; "  Oh, I learnt to do this way back .  In the war ( WWI)  as you know, I got captured by the Germans and put in a prison , that was bad . VERY bad , I had to get out , but I couldnt get get out  ..... but I knew I HAD to    I  ( emphasis )  had to ... but my body could not get out and then one time  .... pop !  I  left my body . Thats how I learned t do it . "

There is another, the other photo I have up .  I won't say too much about her here  except to say  , the 'contact' and things related to  that are probably 10 times more vivid than Gramps !  This has really convinced me  and its been going on for years .

I'll give one example . By now  ( I looks around the fire at the faces watching )   you  might realise how critical and sceptical  I can become - analyse a thing  to death .  My tradition has always been one ''scientific illuminism '  ,  attempting to use the principles of science  (in  experiment, research and applications ) , regarding spirituality .  So I test and question things and experience  extensively .  I was doing this with this experience  .... and it started to piss her off .

I am thinking of alternatives;  imagination , wow  you have a VERY active imagination !  But ,  maybe it wasnt due to a, b , c .... but then I analyse them  and come up with alternatives ..... maybe  this , maybe that , but they too suggested  'strange powers ', telepathy in others , etc    ,  Taking validity from one psychic event and giving it to another psychic event  seemed to be missing the whole point .  Was I being overly critical and sceptical about my own experience ?  Yes, I think so because it actually pissed her off !  In one of our conversations ,at a party in a friends yard , of all places . When I was running through my doubts in my head and trying to 'explain her away ' she got really pissed off and warned me she would leave if I kept it up  and would give me one last chance , one last demo  or should leave me . Very clearly , she said   " In a moment , A.... is going to walk over to you and say ' ...... .........  ........   and  .........   .......... "   - then gone !  No contact .

I am thinking , that is so weird , I think I am starting to loose the plot with this . And why would A .... even say that to me  , she would not even know about that !  Then,  Look over at A ..... she is talking with a group of people in the garden, drink in hand , she looks up, around, looks at me , walks over to me and says EXACTLY what was predicted , sorta smiles , looks a little confused and walks off .

I did have a little flutter of  " Maybe she read my mind  and then ..... "  but there I go doing it again !   so I shut  up .

Later I went 'cap in hand , head bowed'    " I have been a real dick with this haven't I ? "

Anyway, whats happened since has been rather phenomenal !

When some of us pass on , we are , let's say 'unfamilar'  with that realm and process , we are like helpless little babies in a new world , we are taken care of by the dedicated  ( just as we have nurses and  such here ) , some are damaged and 'up for rehabilitation' *   and others 'transition' well  and seem to be able to function well  there  ( and in their 'dreams'  are able to part contact us ) . I think, due to this process / time period , it might be why some seem to be able to contact us soon after death and others , not for a while .

Or maybe they are 'resting' or busy with a  potential 'universe' of  possible tasks, dreams and desires ;  journeys through or  stays in 'Kama-loka'  through to' Devachan'  realms .

The Great Balancing .

58b80206920b0559ae125f6b5ff44955.jpg

Ma'at as Daena  - the reception at Devachan *;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKgXk6QgzzdKhbftF5UAL

* Thats not the title of the image , I just made that up.

5830eab69bc21.jpg

"Its all deeply spiritual stuff, mate ! "

• Like 2