Taomeow

The cat is out of the bag

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, manitou said:

Do nice to see you back, Taomeow!  I see your kitty has had his way with your screens...

 

Thank you, Manitou!  Once a police detective, always a police detective!  Yes, to break out the screen and fall down riding it like Major Kong straddling the nuclear bomb in Stanley Kubrick's Doctor Strangelove -- that's the cat's way, and that's exactly how it happened.   

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny you should mention Dr. Strangelove.  I was just thinking about that same scene the other day.  I may have been watching the news at the time, I'm not sure...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LMAO!  Cats for the win!

 

I finally cut the bottom corner of our screen door, 7 inches across and up, creating a flap for ours to walk in and out at their discretion; otherwise Rama, our Maine Coon sits there, maowing tirelessly, letting us know he has been denied the choice of in or out.

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LMAO for the drunk husband!!!  Back in Ohio, in the winter, my 'practicing' alcoholic husband crawled in through the doggie door and passed out on my kitchen floor.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, manitou said:

LMAO for the drunk husband!!!  Back in Ohio, in the winter, my 'practicing' alcoholic husband crawled in through the doggie door and passed out on my kitchen floor.

 

Wasn't sure which smiley to choose...  we need a sad/funny one, like the Greek tragedy-comedy masks.

 

 I've seen drunk people in all kinds of intricate positions where I come from -- in an apartment building where I lived, a neighbor was once trying to make his way to his apartment crawling upstairs -- legs first.  Took him a while...download.jpg.bb83c03fb83aeaf945a80082dc224509.jpg

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad you're back and many of the people who pushed you out are gone. I prefer four quarters over a hundred pennies, or rather a few good quality people instead of a party full of mediocrity. 

 

PS: I left for a while too because they did the same thing to me.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At first I thought the cat would come out of the bag in a few days.  Wrong!  Then I thought the cat would never come out of the bag.  Wrong again!  Life continually surprises. 

 

So good to have you back!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Taomeow said:

 

Wasn't sure which smiley to choose...  we need a sad/funny one, like the Greek tragedy-comedy masks.

 

 I've seen drunk people in all kinds of intricate positions where I come from -- in an apartment building where I lived, a neighbor was once trying to make his way to his apartment crawling upstairs -- legs first.  Took him a while...

 

 

 

halasana.png

 

drunken-yoga8.jpg

 

 

 

i_1134_drunk-people-yoga-poses-006-550x3

 

 

 

 

............

 

 

Hmmmm ....  NOT  sure    .....  I think    the  bag    STILL   contains some cat 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Hmmmm ....  NOT  sure    .....  I think    the  bag    STILL   contains some cat 

 

 

What a prudent canine.  Better safe than sorry.   

 

 cat7.jpg.56d419dd1fde439e315398287d37f8e9.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

 

What a prudent canine.  Better safe than sorry.   

 

 cat7.jpg.56d419dd1fde439e315398287d37f8e9.jpg

 

I´m shy to share a picture of myself online but always appreciate when others do so.  How nice to put a face with a name!

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally! Ok now can we resume the taomeow taiji corner? :) 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, dwai said:

Finally! Ok now can we resume the taomeow taiji corner? :) 

 

Thanks for remembering.  I'll probably unlock it if all goes well :)

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites