at an auspicious time you return

not a moment too soon

Heavens protect you my dearest Cat!

<3

Edited by Rocky Lionmouth
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Heartfelt thanks and profound purrs for all the welcome back greetings.  :wub:

And Rocky, I'm speechless.  :wub:  Thank you for engaging the tianzun in holding the door open for a mere cat (of course, being exceedingly wise, they know that cats have this thing with doors -- all doors have to be open at all times but whether to step out from in or in from out has to follow an inner/outer prompt few cats would be able to rationally explain --  but I could -- but I won't --  meow.)  I'm honored and humbled to be the recipient of such a lofty offering.       

• Like 3

Glad you are back. I did not get to participate in many of the threads with you before you left. I read enough earlier threads where you were present to know the site was deminished by your absence.

I look forward to your renewed presence.

Kind regards.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Taomeow said:

Heartfelt thanks and profound purrs for all the welcome back greetings.  :wub:

And Rocky, I'm speechless.  :wub:  Thank you for engaging the tianzun in holding the door open for a mere cat (of course, being exceedingly wise, they know that cats have this thing with doors -- all doors have to be open at all times but whether to step out from in or in from out has to follow an inner/outer prompt few cats would be able to rationally explain --  but I could -- but I won't --  meow.)  I'm honored and humbled to be the recipient of such a lofty offering.       

Anytime Meows, you know it.

No such thing as a mere cat! The only comparable entity i’ve come across are the maiar from Tolkiens tales.

Well, it might seem a little overkill but it’s not like they had to be asked to engage, rather a question of recognizing the fact they showed up and were all like ”Hi! Good, you’re here. We thought we’d set up over there, is there room enough for everyone else?”

Re: doors and cats i think your observation is on point! I have yet to meet a cat who is happier with a closed door than an open one and part of their duty is ensuring they are just that.

Why have a door if you keep it closed, that just makes it another wall! 

Open doors cant be kicked in, open doors are important and cats are their keepers, it’s not a question of traveling through them i think, thats mostly a matter of pragmatics or purpose, but the true energy of a door is the option to use it.

I guess that is why the Tianzun, wise and strong beyond measure, were more than happy to keep an eye on the door; it shall be open and servicable at your discretion from what i understood.

I think the four generals are here somewhere too, i saw an umbrella bobing about a while ago.

• Thanks 1