Recommended Posts

I was surprised to find Aurobindo talking about humans without souls, in the following article.
It seems to me that as the number of people increases and the nourishment in society decreases, a great many humans with malformed insides is increasing.

 

https://veilofreality.com/2011/04/18/organic-portals-soulless-humans/

 

 

 

ppp.jpg

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was surprised too .

 

Not surprised about what Gurdjieff would say  though.

 

Nor Steiner .... but I cant help thinking, having  done some teaching at a Steiner school myself , about some poor little girl having a difficulty and all those snotty  higher evolved 'teachers' going "oh yes, she has a demon in her , and no soul ... well, we dont run a school for demons . "

 

My my my .    The crap they put into kids heads , and the stupid adults that send their own kids to a school like that  ! 

 

And those three where  cited  to 'set the stage '  ? 

 

" Portals "  ..... pfffft ! 

 

Then he introduces zombies¬†¬† "¬† Have you ever had this ‚Äúnightmarish fantasy‚ÄĚ that the world is populated by zombies ? Well, guess what, it isn‚Äôt a fantasy. Half the people out there are exactly that: ‚Äúsophisticated automatons that pretend to be like you‚ÄĚ.‚Ä®‚Ä®

 

And , of course ,¬† The Matrix movie ;¬† "It is entirely fitting that he uses the term ‚Äúagent‚ÄĚ (the Matrix movie anyone?) for the type of programmed being, ‚Äúbe they made from flesh and blood or silicon chips‚ÄĚ.

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AI and computers  making decisions for us  ... or for 'the good of all'   . 

 

F that !  I be installing  MANUAL   pod bay doors

 

 

 

I saw a doco on the development of driverless cars recently . peeps be " No way !  We won;t be having that ! "

 

Untill someone  ;  " Well,   your car will be able to take home after a night of drinking . "

 

 

.......   

 

  YEAH ! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back in the seventies I was present at a seance. At one time the 'communication' was with a young woman who had died about ten years before. I cannot recall what the question was but a part of her answer was that not all people have souls.

 

I have not since come across this concept, until this post.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, rocala said:

Back in the seventies I was present at a seance. At one time the 'communication' was with a young woman who had died about ten years before. I cannot recall what the question was but a part of her answer was that not all people have souls.

 

I have not since come across this concept, until this post.

 

Depends on ones definition of soul. ūüėä Lets take a peak into Mystical Judaism....

 

In Qabalistic terms, there is Nephesh which is the ‚Äúearthly soul‚Ä̬†- your personality and life matrix. It is your astral¬†body. ¬†The heavenly soul is called the Neshamah, and the two must be joined in order for consciousness to survive death - otherwise the Nephesh will return to the elements in which it was formed. ¬†

 

These two are joined by Ruach, which is the third quality of soul. This is the middle soul, inbetween the Earthly and Heavenly parts. This is your guide, your intelligence, your compass and road map. This distinguishes between Good and evil. It will also disintegrate upon death with the Nephesh. 

 

This is the same concept that is talked about in other traditions. Think ‚Äúeternal life‚ÄĚ or¬†‚Äúsalvation‚ÄĚ in the Christian tradition. This is just the Qaballahs mapping of the process.¬†

 

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 2/28/2019 at 7:54 PM, Fa Xin said:

epends on ones definition of soul. ūüėä Lets take a peak into Mystical Judaism....

 

In Qabalistic terms, there is Nephesh which is the ‚Äúearthly soul‚Ä̬†- your personality and life matrix. It is your astral¬†body. ¬†The heavenly soul is called the Neshamah, and the two must be joined in order for consciousness to survive death - otherwise the Nephesh will return to the elements in which it was formed. ¬†

 

These two are joined by Ruach, which is the third quality of soul. This is the middle soul, inbetween the Earthly and Heavenly parts. This is your guide, your intelligence, your compass and road map. This distinguishes between Good and evil. It will also disintegrate upon death with the Nephesh. 

 

This is the same concept that is talked about in other traditions. Think ‚Äúeternal life‚ÄĚ or¬†‚Äúsalvation‚ÄĚ in the Christian tradition. This is just the Qaballahs mapping of the process.¬†

Well said.:) From this starting place which in my experience is the future angel level, if the initiated is still alive and willing they could press on toward self hood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mrpasserby said:

 

Well said.:) From this starting place which in my experience is the future angel level, if the initiated is still alive and willing they could press on toward self hood.

 

Thanks. ūüėä What‚Äôs the future angel mean? Like they‚Äôll incarnate as a being of light?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/3/2019 at 5:24 PM, Fa Xin said:

 

Thanks. ūüėä What‚Äôs the future angel mean? Like they‚Äôll incarnate as a being of light?

In my experience: those who manage a functional spirit still need to pass through initiation(s) to the point of self hood.  In my opinion about those who don't make decision to evolve it is mentioned in historical documents : 'they will nether marry or be given in marriage but will be as the angels.' 

In my experience: the causation of a lower state is the statement that at some point in their progression if they throw their crowns to their teacher/master (relying on teacher/master for salvation). The visual of this lower estate is the seen of Pentecost where the apostles where seen wearing tongs of fire/feathers of fire which in my opinion a lower estate. It does not mean that they cannot or will not achieve mastery, it is just telling of their current state, which needs to be passed by, or else they could be stuck.:)

Edited by mrpasserby
spelling
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you, I have posted to very few who are interested in christian soul information, and at the same time can handle more then generic.:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...I don't know about not having souls... but in Robert monroe's books on out of body experiences he writes about his experiences with beings from different levels of conscious existence, and how some of them choose to be incarnated as humans.  He also claims that some people are such incarnated beings and they are living their first life as a human.  

 

... regardless of the terminology from sect to sect and tradition to tradition, what everyone does possess is consciousness in some form.  Not all beings may have a similar inner structure as others do, being a mediating body for their spirit (consciousness)... which is what is commonly called the astral body, or transformable spirit... 

 

... but if they are incarnated as a human, how else could they exist in human form?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to the Bible's teachings, we know that in human beings to have a soul is equal to be alive. Therefore, only a dead body doesn't have a soul. 

 

Since this thread is also about theosophy, it's relevant to mention that in dvaita vedanta there's the same biblical concept, but extended to all living beings. 

 

In shamanism, it's more about "Spirit" than Soul... even though the terms are used interchangeably.    Spirit is something like Consciousness: to be conscious is to have a spirit... you are conscious because you have a spirit. 

For shamans, literally everything have a spirit: the cat, the dog, the car, the train, etc... 

 

I've heard that there's a guy who actually buy human souls, but he can harvest them only at the time of death. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are many distractions, and if you fall for them you create a life and personality for yourself that is wholly alien to your natural being, and then you suffer.   Suffering beings can also encourage others to follow so they start destroying others.   Parasitic people who live by stealing energy from others, allow other parasites through, just like in the natural world.   They have worked out how to trick a soul to for instance live in fear, which weakens them and then they are parasited. 

 

One typical way is to convince someone that they would be "really great" and "advanced" and "really smart" to do xyz, where xyz is completely opposite to your natural being .... the soul then falls for this deception and will never arrive at becoming xyz because it is not his natural self .... so he will be running around in circles desperately trying to be someone that he is not ... and he will suffer and become weak because of it and will be parasited by those who gave him that false vision of what he is.  He was turned against himself.

 

A soul is like a True energy source, and half-beings and false-beings will try to live off that energy.   Why is there darkness ?   Why half-beings false-beings demonic-beings ?   Simply because life is real, and risk is real.   That is required if you wish the end product to be a True Being that is part of the Source.   If we were fully protected then there would be no point.   Becoming a True Being that may exist as himself for billions of years as part of the bliss of the Source, its a very high goal, and for such titanic graduates, the end-term exams are going to have to be very tough.

 

It may be that some humans bury their souls and walk around repeating the TV simply because they recognize the dangers of this world and wish not to risk damaging their souls during this life.   So they instinctively hide their souls and become just like everyone else.   Some wisdom in that.   Such people are just ordinary and live without feeling their souls.

 

Other humans are actively being damaged parasited mislead and so on, and according to legend your soul can be so badly damaged that you are not able to fix it.  You have so betrayed your true self that you create a false structure which cannot be undone, then you live forever in a state of self-betrayal and suffering.  Although this is rare as so many being will try to help you.

 

If you compare the ordinary view of the world with the spiritual then there is pain; but there is no need to do that.   You can live wholly in a yogic view of the world, or a taoistic, stoic, a course in miracles, law of attraction, or whatever other principle ... and this is probably a good way to live.

 

You can only ever become who you are, and you can unfold that one further.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‚Äé01‚Äé/‚Äé03‚Äé/‚Äé2019 at 3:54 AM, Fa Xin said:

 

Depends on ones definition of soul. ūüėä Lets take a peak into Mystical Judaism....

 

In Qabalistic terms, there is Nephesh which is the ‚Äúearthly soul‚Ä̬†- your personality and life matrix. It is your astral¬†body. ¬†The heavenly soul is called the Neshamah, and the two must be joined in order for consciousness to survive death - otherwise the Nephesh will return to the elements in which it was formed. ¬†

 

These two are joined by Ruach, which is the third quality of soul. This is the middle soul, inbetween the Earthly and Heavenly parts. This is your guide, your intelligence, your compass and road map. This distinguishes between Good and evil. It will also disintegrate upon death with the Nephesh. 

 

This is the same concept that is talked about in other traditions. Think ‚Äúeternal life‚ÄĚ or¬†‚Äúsalvation‚ÄĚ in the Christian tradition. This is just the Qaballahs mapping of the process.¬†

 

The middle path is spirit ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites