I was surprised to find Aurobindo talking about humans without souls, in the following article.
It seems to me that as the number of people increases and the nourishment in society decreases, a great many humans with malformed insides is increasing.

https://veilofreality.com/2011/04/18/organic-portals-soulless-humans/

ppp.jpg

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I was surprised too .

Not surprised about what Gurdjieff would say  though.

Nor Steiner .... but I cant help thinking, having  done some teaching at a Steiner school myself , about some poor little girl having a difficulty and all those snotty  higher evolved 'teachers' going "oh yes, she has a demon in her , and no soul ... well, we dont run a school for demons . "

My my my .    The crap they put into kids heads , and the stupid adults that send their own kids to a school like that  ! 

And those three where  cited  to 'set the stage '  ? 

" Portals "  ..... pfffft ! 

Then he introduces zombies   "  Have you ever had this “nightmarish fantasy” that the world is populated by zombies ? Well, guess what, it isn’t a fantasy. Half the people out there are exactly that: “sophisticated automatons that pretend to be like you”.

And , of course ,  The Matrix movie ;  "It is entirely fitting that he uses the term “agent” (the Matrix movie anyone?) for the type of programmed being, “be they made from flesh and blood or silicon chips”.

• Haha 1

AI and computers  making decisions for us  ... or for 'the good of all'   . 

F that !  I be installing  MANUAL   pod bay doors

I saw a doco on the development of driverless cars recently . peeps be " No way !  We won;t be having that ! "

Untill someone  ;  " Well,   your car will be able to take home after a night of drinking . "

YEAH ! 

• Haha 2

Back in the seventies I was present at a seance. At one time the 'communication' was with a young woman who had died about ten years before. I cannot recall what the question was but a part of her answer was that not all people have souls.

I have not since come across this concept, until this post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, rocala said:

Back in the seventies I was present at a seance. At one time the 'communication' was with a young woman who had died about ten years before. I cannot recall what the question was but a part of her answer was that not all people have souls.

I have not since come across this concept, until this post.

Depends on ones definition of soul. 😊 Lets take a peak into Mystical Judaism....

In Qabalistic terms, there is Nephesh which is the “earthly soul” - your personality and life matrix. It is your astral body.  The heavenly soul is called the Neshamah, and the two must be joined in order for consciousness to survive death - otherwise the Nephesh will return to the elements in which it was formed.  

These two are joined by Ruach, which is the third quality of soul. This is the middle soul, inbetween the Earthly and Heavenly parts. This is your guide, your intelligence, your compass and road map. This distinguishes between Good and evil. It will also disintegrate upon death with the Nephesh. 

This is the same concept that is talked about in other traditions. Think “eternal life” or “salvation” in the Christian tradition. This is just the Qaballahs mapping of the process. 

Edited by Fa Xin
  • Like 5

On 2/28/2019 at 7:54 PM, Fa Xin said:

epends on ones definition of soul. 😊 Lets take a peak into Mystical Judaism....

In Qabalistic terms, there is Nephesh which is the “earthly soul” - your personality and life matrix. It is your astral body.  The heavenly soul is called the Neshamah, and the two must be joined in order for consciousness to survive death - otherwise the Nephesh will return to the elements in which it was formed.  

These two are joined by Ruach, which is the third quality of soul. This is the middle soul, inbetween the Earthly and Heavenly parts. This is your guide, your intelligence, your compass and road map. This distinguishes between Good and evil. It will also disintegrate upon death with the Nephesh. 

This is the same concept that is talked about in other traditions. Think “eternal life” or “salvation” in the Christian tradition. This is just the Qaballahs mapping of the process. 

Well said.:) From this starting place which in my experience is the future angel level, if the initiated is still alive and willing they could press on toward self hood.

1 hour ago, mrpasserby said:

Well said.:) From this starting place which in my experience is the future angel level, if the initiated is still alive and willing they could press on toward self hood.

Thanks. 😊 What’s the future angel mean? Like they’ll incarnate as a being of light?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/3/2019 at 5:24 PM, Fa Xin said:

Thanks. 😊 What’s the future angel mean? Like they’ll incarnate as a being of light?

In my experience: those who manage a functional spirit still need to pass through initiation(s) to the point of self hood.  In my opinion about those who don't make decision to evolve it is mentioned in historical documents : 'they will nether marry or be given in marriage but will be as the angels.' 

In my experience: the causation of a lower state is the statement that at some point in their progression if they throw their crowns to their teacher/master (relying on teacher/master for salvation). The visual of this lower estate is the seen of Pentecost where the apostles where seen wearing tongs of fire/feathers of fire which in my opinion a lower estate. It does not mean that they cannot or will not achieve mastery, it is just telling of their current state, which needs to be passed by, or else they could be stuck.:)

Edited by mrpasserby
spelling
  • Like 2

Thank you, I have posted to very few who are interested in christian soul information, and at the same time can handle more then generic.:)

• Like 1