Sign in to follow this  
ralis

Sexual accusations

5 minutes ago, windwalker said:

In a statement to TheWrap, Miller’s attorney, Matthew Walerstein, said his client “categorically and vehemently denies Ms. Perrineau’s outrageous claims” and said his legal team had “gathered overwhelming evidence directly contradicting these false and offensive claims.”http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/11/19/lena-dunham-sorry-defending-girls-producer-accused-raping-17-year-old-girl/

Is she a minor, does she know what she's doing, is she responsible for her actions. 

Or is she a victim someone who didn't understand what was going on and needs protection because?

If you posted better sources than Breitbart, then you might have a discussion point. Otherwise, you are just wasting space on here.

17 minutes ago, ralis said:

If you posted better sources than Breitbart, then you might have a discussion point. Otherwise, you are just wasting space on here.

Good to know   

Comrade can you please provide the list of approved sources I seem to have lost mine.

35 minutes ago, windwalker said:

Good to know   

Comrade can you please provide the list of approved sources I seem to have lost mine.

I have been watching interviews with a number of women on Capital Hill and the sexual harassment that is being reported there. Why did they not report it? For fear of losing their careers! Sen. Claire McCaskill gave her account of sexual harassment and fear of reporting being detrimental to her career.

• Like 1

Likely to be career suicide, especially with the policies in place for reported cases.

I guess I am different. If someone is harassing me I am going to make it known loudly, career be damed. I have a immediately called people out on the carpet as soon as it happened. They cleaned their act up. I just do not get why people wait.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Kar3n said:

Likely to be career suicide, especially with the policies in place for reported cases.

I guess I am different. If someone is harassing me I am going to make it known loudly, career be damned. I have a immediately called people out on the carpet as soon as it happened. They cleaned their act up. I just do not get why people wait.

I`ll bet.  You, Karen, have this don`t-confuse-me-with-a-doormat quality that would stop a would-be harrasser in his tracks.  A trait that probably contributes to your longevity as a moderator as well.  (Or at least that`s my perception of you.  If I`m delusional, well, wouldn`t be the first time.)  Not everyone has your gumption. ;) 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dawei said:

Good point... I should not state it like a fact till there is evidence of it...

ok, how is this... some media outlets are reporting he was banned from a mall but nobody has provided evidence of it yet.

Much better.  I believe that there are a lot of people who should be charge with libel.  And this includes members of the media.

8 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Much better.  I believe that there are a lot of people who should be charge with libel.  And this includes members of the media.

You of all people took an oath to defend the Constitution and contrary to that oath, you want to destroy the 1st amendment. 

Just now, ralis said:

You of all people took an oath to defend the Constitution and contrary to that oath, you want to destroy the 1st amendment. 

Knowingly and willingly lying about another person is libel.  Lying is not covered by the 1st amendment.

• Like 1

The real back drop is the allegations against candidate Trump, now president. 

They'er tiring to bait him into this, wisely he is staying out of it. 

The whole thing is weird the  judge,  is being asked to prove something he denies by accusers who have no proof that can not even be brought to trial.   The yr book they are not letting anyone examine it...another why ?

"Moore suggested that McConnell and establishment Republicans may have been involved in the original Washington Post story citing women alleging that he sought relationships with teenagers.  The Post story cited one woman claiming that he attempted to have sexual contact with her when she was 14 years old.  Moore has denied all the accusations."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/19/exclusive-roy-moore-mitch-mcconnell-controlled/

totally plausible 

lets look at the actors

1. fake news press

2. Dem who want control of the congress

3. GOP who want to remain in power status quo...

as to the accusers 

Why now,,,why not before when he was  running for other offices...after 40 yrs why does it matter now and not before

The question one should ask, if he had not run for this office would this have even been an issue....or would it just be something that might have or not, have happened long ago

a post 

"Roy Moore has faithfully served our state for 40 years. He's been in politics nearly all that time. He's been investigated for decades. Even these conveniently timed allegations have not one shred of viable evidence.

Rational thinking people know what's really going on here. These accusations and the political charade coming from Washington over it have only made one thing clear: this is war and the American people must fight until we win. I will be voting on December 12 for Judge Moore."

good points  why now?  

Edited by windwalker

14 minutes ago, ralis said:

Interesting point comrade

and you want people to only use approved sources which you've yet to provide.

do you understand what the 1st amendment covers and protects . 

1 hour ago, windwalker said:

Interesting point comrade

and you want people to only use approved sources which you've yet to provide.

do you understand what the 1st amendment covers and protects . 

To be quite honest with you. I am putting you on ignore again.

1 hour ago, ralis said:

To be quite honest with you. I am putting you on ignore again.

I do appreciate the effort.

Of course you won't see this post.

Happy trails

Edited by windwalker

"Birmingham, ALABAMA — A minister who says that he dated Beverly Young Nelson at around the same time that Young claims to have been assaulted by senatorial candidate Roy Moore says that he does not believe his ex-girlfriend about the allegations"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/20/exclusive-ex-boyfriend-of-roy-moore-accuser-i-dont-believe-her/

Along with her step son, little by little cracks are starting to appear.

The most telling is the what seems to be a lack of coverage by the mainstream media.

Almost like,,,mmmm looks like its not working, they'er not buying it...We better try something else.

Just maybe,  maybe its not quite working out how they expected it too

ya think:mellow:

"Report: Charlie Rose Accused of Lewd Calls, Nudity, Groping by Former Employees"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/11/20/charlie-rose-accused-of-lewd-calls-nudity-groping-by-former-employees/

"

In my 45 years in journalism, I have prided myself on being an advocate for the careers of the women with whom I have worked. Nevertheless, in the past few days, claims have been made about my behavior toward some former female colleagues.

It is essential that these women know I hear them and that I deeply apologize for my inappropriate behavior. I am greatly embarrassed. I have behaved insensitively at times, and I accept responsibility for that, though I do not believe that all of these allegations are accurate. I always felt that I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken."

"Another anonymous woman describes Rose as repeatedly putting his hands down her pants.

“By the time he touched me the first time, he was already very angry,” she told the Post.

“I was scared, and I was also kind of frozen.” She says she began crying after another attempt. “Baby, oh baby,” Rose reportedly responded, “why are you crying?”"

what a sleazy bag......of course its a pattern that all know about.  

"Rose’s bathroom behavior, which allegedly involved summoning underlings to him as he bathed, became so well-known by the women that they gave it a nickname: “the shower trick.”

Notice something, they admit to it and then apologize.  I wondering if having proof it happened has anything to do with it.

On the other hand,where there is no proof, at the end of a election to gain a national position the judge denies it,

...It must be true because....

Edited by windwalker

Just an't working the way they thought it would.

"NYT White House Correspondent Glenn Thrush Suspended Over Sexual Misconduct Claims"

"One allegation involves Thrush abandoning a young woman after she resisted his unwanted sexual advances. After sharing some drinks, the woman’s night “ended on a Washington street corner, where Thrush left her in tears after she resisted his advances.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/11/20/nyt-white-house-correspondent-glenn-thrush-suspended-over-sexual-misconduct-claims/

something about "glass houses" and "let he who cast the first stone" comes to mind...:mellow:

"Vox adds, “Details of their stories suggest a pattern. All of the women were in their 20s at the time. They were relatively early in their careers compared to Thrush, who was the kind of seasoned journalist who would be good to know.”

Looks like they played the game until they decided not to play, they'are not guys...maybe they don't quite understand their own game.

"Michigan Rep. John Conyers, a Democrat and the longest-serving member of the House of Representatives, settled a wrongful dismissal complaint in 2015 with a former employee who alleged she was fired because she would not “succumb to [his] sexual advances.”

the ranking Democrat on the powerful House Judiciary Committee, repeatedly made sexual advances to female staff that included requests for sexual favors, contacting and transporting other women with whom they believed Conyers was having affairs, caressing their hands sexually, and rubbing their legs and backs in public.

Four people involved with the case verified the documents are authentic.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/20/buzzfeed-she-said-that-a-powerful-congressman-harassed-her-heres-why-you-didnt-hear-her-story/

Some are calling for judge moore,  not be seated if he is elected on both sides  for unproven allegations  that he denies .

For allegations that are proven shouldn't they have to step down...

what say you....

Edited by windwalker

“Rep. Conyers strongly postulated that the performing of personal service or favors would be looked upon favorably and lead to salary increases or promotions,” the former employee said in the documents.

Three other staff members provided affidavits submitted to the Office Of Compliance that outlined a pattern of behavior from Conyers that included touching the woman in a sexual manner and growing angry when she brought her husband around."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/paulmcleod/she-complained-that-a-powerful-congressman-harassed-her?utm_term=.ohwMrVV0Y&bftwnews#.bpRr16607

Interesting isn't it.

Judge Roy Moore is guilty because?

Let's please keep videos close to the topic. Two were hidden.  And it would be better to have some comment along with it, if possible. 

• Like 3

White House spokes person  Flip flops on child molestation ...

... and this is where we've come to, folks.

Edited by Trunk

The Republicans have had what’s coming to them of little controversies crop all over and it appears to dependably be gone before by a multitude of reporters, editors, and lawyers who have fanned out in neighborhoods talked with dozens and went through extremely old records that the allegations at last surface. These, notwithstanding, pale correlation with the measure of Democrat controversies that have been surfacing in many quarters of the Leftist intrigue.

One of the debut scandals a year ago was the Democratic National Committee (DNC) email discharge that disgraced numerous public figures inside the Party, including Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. There has been a monstrous push to cover up or cloud reality about the expansive ramifications of these scandals by the Fake News Industrial Complex, yet we know the reality of everything.

1 hour ago, Trunk said:

... and this is where we've come to, folks.

The hypocrisy and lack of integrity is so lame.

"The Post further did not tell readers that as a result of the joint petition to change custody, the court ordered the 14-year-old Corfman to move to her father’s house starting on March 4, 1979.  Court documents show the father’s address in Ohatchee, and not in Gadsden, where her mother lived and where Corfman says the meetings with Moore took place."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/21/court-documents-raise-significant-questions-leigh-corfmans-accusations-roy-moore/

As so it starts to fall apart, notice the mainstream news is not covering it as much.

Be interested in hearing what those here who just new it was true because,  have to say about it now.

Why are not the fake news sources held to the accountability they claim to have. 

oops never mind answered my own question,,,"they'er fake"

"

The Post cited Corfman as saying that Moore, according to the newspaper’s characterization, “picked her up around the corner from her house in Gadsden.”

The Post mentions the specific intersection where Corfman says that Moore picked her up around the corner from her mother’s house.

The Post reports, “She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom, and they made plans for him to pick her up at Alcott Road and Riley Street, around the corner from her house.”

DuPre said that intersection was almost a mile away from her mother’s house at the time and would have been across a major thoroughfare."

Toaltally possible,  right?

Edited by windwalker

Sign in to follow this