Sign in to follow this  
ralis

Sexual accusations

DOjAmMWX4AAKs0H-600x600.jpg

Roy Moore Signature Inside Accuser’s Yearbook Is Written in TWO DIFFERENT COLOR Inks

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/must-see-roy-moore-signature-inside-accusers-yearbook-written-two-different-color-inks/

Interesting isn't it. They wont release the yr book to be examined but they know for sure its his sig.  Kinda sounds like we wont relase the server to the FBI so they can examine it,,,HRC.   But we know it was the Russians 

• Like 1

Mean while back at the farm

"Speier: U.S. House Paid $15 Million to Its Secret Sexual Harassment Victims"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/14/msnbc-sexual-harassment-speier-u-s-house-paid-15-million-secret-victims/

One must admit it is genius.  Make allegations that can not be proven or checked, that are not about any of the other isms out there that most will have an instinctive reaction to believe the accuser.  After all they are women not really capable of defending themselves scared by the trauma waiting for the right time.  oops  forgot and right money....money  makes everything right.

let the games begin 

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, dawei said:

I feel Ralis has a point here ...

Ralis almost always has good points.  It's just that most of the time I disagree with them.

• Like 1

Sure, it's all about money, power and control.  (We wont' talk about all the lies being used to accomplish this.)  Afterall, women never tell lies.  Hillary said so.

Interesting how some law makers don't seem to understand the law they'er supposed to

legislate, and create and how some do....

why is that  

unproven allegations after 40s of time....no one questions this? 

"Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) said Wednesday that the Senate would have “no choice but to seat” Judge Roy Moore if he wins the Alabama Senate race in December.

According to the law, “We would have no choice but to seat him,” she said, speaking to reporters on Capitol Hill."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/15/susan-collins-no-choice-seat-judge-roy-moore-wins/

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1

An adult having sexual relations with a 14 yr. old is pedophilia and that is a fact. Some of you here seem to forget that jail bait is jail bait.

3 minutes ago, ralis said:

An adult having sexual relations with a 14 yr. old is pedophilia and that is a fact. Some of you here seem to forget that jail bait is jail bait.

But you don't know if he had sexual relations with her and I would suggest that no one else does either except for him and her.  There were no witnesses.  There is no proof.  By law it never happened.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

But you don't know if he had sexual relations with her and I would suggest that no one else does either except for him and her.  There were no witnesses.  There is no proof.  By law it never happened.

Apparently, Moore has a reputation for this behavior.

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/report-roy-moore-was-banned-ymca-stalking-teenagers-addition-shopping-mall

A former prosecutor who worked alongside Moore in the early 1980s told CNN it was known at the time that Moore dated high school girls.

“It was common knowledge that Roy dated high school girls, everyone we knew thought it was weird,” former deputy district attorney Teresa Jones told CNN in comments aired Saturday. “We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall … but you really wouldn’t say anything to someone like that.”

Sources tell me Moore was actually banned from the Gadsden Mall and the YMCA for his inappropriate behavior of soliciting sex from young girls. If Moore keeps lying, that story will soon come out in a big way too.

The New York Times confirmed others remember regularly seeing Moore at the YMCA:

On Monday night, Ms. Abney said she recalled Mr. Moore, the embattled Republican Senate candidate, being a regular presence in the mid-1980s at the Y.M.C.A. There, she said, he was often talking to much younger women — women that “appeared to be high school on up,” she said — in an exercise class she was enrolled in. “I’m not saying he was trying to pick them up. It just did not look appropriate.”

“I truly believe these women,” Ms. Abney added of the women who have come forward to accuse him of misconduct in recent days. “This type of behavior is highly unacceptable and deplorable in our leaders.”

Emphasis added. It seems Roy Moore’s desire to pursue underage teen girls was in overdrive. How many more teenage girl shoes need to drop before the Republican National Committee stops funding Roy Moore’s campaign? Because thus far, they are sticking by their man:

1 hour ago, ralis said:

How about 15 is 15 ok?

can you say  "Quinceañera" 

And you seem to forget that none of these people are 14yrs old.  Its been 40yrs 

Hes held many local offices and no accusations to prevent him for holding the offices. 

When its a national office suddenly it matters.

They now remember.....Who is backing the people coming forward, who is paying them money, who is looking for them to come forward,,, why now?

The bottom line, no charges have been filed or real proof given. 

Should he step down it would be taken as an admission of guilt, if hes not guilty why should he step down.

Why is he guilty......because?  

can you say banana republic 

Will those in congress now step down when its reviled what they did and who they paid off.

Why do those in congress hold others accountable to standards that they themselves do not meet. 

Edited by windwalker

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

"The ages of consent in North America for sexual activity vary by jurisdiction. The age of consent in Canada is 16. All U.S. states set their limits between 16 and 18."

Odd isn't it, in some states 16  cool, in others rape....

of course if one was living way back when

In 1880, the age of consent was set at 10 or 12 in most states, with the exception of Delaware where it was 7.[2] The ages of consent were raised across the U.S. during the late 19th century and the early 20th century.[

wow 7 gotta be something wrong with with that....anyway the point is that this changes 

In the old days, life expectancy was lower,  people where expected to work and take care of families.

Not live in what amounts to extended childhoods as now.....  

• Like 1

The highly charged subject matter is confusing the issue. People focus on details and forget principles. 

Here's the issue in a nutshell:

1) Person A allegedly commits Action B 40 years ago.

2) Person A maintains a public persona for much of those 40 years.

3) No charges (to our knowledge) regarding Action B have ever been brought, nor has any reparations been sought.

4) Person A runs for national office. At the proverbial last minute Organization C alleges Action B as grounds for disqualification.

So, if this is all you knew - the exact nature of who Person A is, or what Action B is what Organization C is - would you see it as an evasion of justice or as a mockery of politics?

• Like 2

Don't forget the exact same thing happened to Romney when he ran in 2012. Anyone remember they dragged up accusations of him bullying a kid in high school. High School! Same exact pattern.

Also, don't forget Organization C was absolutely fine with all of Bill Clinton's accusations. They were so fine with it that they accused the accusers of lying. And he came into the race with this baggage actively on his coat tails.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lost in Translation said:

Don't forget the exact same thing happened to Romney when he ran in 2012. Anyone remember they dragged up accusations of him bullying a kid in high school. High School! Same exact pattern.

Also, don't forget Organization C was absolutely fine with all of Bill Clinton's accusations. They were so fine with it that they accused the accusers of lying. And he came into the race with this baggage actively on his coat tails.

No worries its starting to fall apart 

"- Mr Moore's lawyer questions an accuser's account as a sixth woman comes ... The 70-year-old former Alabama Supreme Court judge has flatly ... He said the judge presided over Mrs Nelson's divorce in 1999 and ... time of Mrs Nelson's divorce who would have stamped it on court filings, Mr Jauregui said."

• Like 1

My point is, the Media and Politicians are not your friends. They manipulate you. They use you to achieve their ends. The first question you should ask when news breaks is not "what happened" but rather "who benefits from this story?" Sad, but unfortunately true.

• Like 1

Here we have more allegations. Interesting in that there are males here that are not siding with the women, but seek to exonerate Moore. Typical patriarchal behavior. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/two-more-women-describe-unwanted-overtures-by-roy-moore-at-alabama-mall/2017/11/15/2a1da432-ca24-11e7-b0cf-7689a9f2d84e_story.html?utm_term=.96cb2eafbf1b

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ralis said:

Here we have more allegations. Interesting in that there are males here that are not siding with the women, but seek to exonerate Moore. Typical patriarchal behavior.

Perhaps, but I give the males here more credit than that. Wanting to get the the bottom of things isn't necessarily gender specific, imo.

6 minutes ago, rene said:

Perhaps, but I give the males here more credit than that. Wanting to get the the bottom of things isn't necessarily gender specific, imo.

I think that is not their agenda. Nothing in support of the women with their allegations, but reiterating 40 yrs ad infinitum by windwalker. I have yet to see you or any other women here speak out against Trump's behavior or Moore's.

17 minutes ago, ralis said:

I think that is not their agenda. Nothing in support of the women with their allegations, but reiterating 40 yrs ad infinitum by windwalker. I have yet to see you or any other women here speak out against Trump's behavior or Moore's.

So what is their agenda?

Care to share some insight. 

What will you say when their stories start to fall apart as 

now...

Is this the way to disqualify some one already in office

running for another office...Why is he fit to hold office but not run 

for another office..? 

If he didn't run for this office does anyone think

that there would be these allegations?   The fact that he has run

for office a number of times would seem to suggest "no"  

why now?

Edited by windwalker

He is retired from office and for your information, he was legally thrown out of office (Alabama Supreme Court Justice) twice and his dismissal was upheld in court. I guess you inject conjecture in your weak narrative as opposed to reading the latest news on this person.

If you have read my previous post, I noted where has publicly stated that homosexuality should be illegal. That is a statement from a bigoted authoritarian who also instructed probate judges to refuse same sex marriage applications. If you understood law and the basis of which is formal logic, therefor you would comprehend as to why Moore is not qualified to hold a Senatorial seat.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/01/us/roy-moore-alabama-chief-justice.html

https://www.roymoore.org/

Edited by ralis

13 minutes ago, ralis said:

He is retired from office and for your information, he was legally thrown out of office (Alabama Supreme Court Justice) twice and his dismissal was upheld in court. I guess you inject conjecture in your weak narrative as opposed to reading the latest news on this person.

oh ya

"Judge Moore was overwhelmingly re-elected by a vote of the people of Alabama as Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court in November of 2012 and took office in January of 2013. In 2016, Judge Moore was suspended for upholding the sanctity of marriage as between one man and one woman. He retired to seek the office of U.S. Senate in 2017."

sounds like principled guy,,,with core values which he wouldn't back down from.

Not into the religious thing. 

Was based in the military in AL  not my cup of of tea but the people there seem to like it...

as I noted and you always avoid "to be expected"

the timing and who is backing the allegations makes them suspect

" Judge Moore: Over the last 40 years I have held several public offices, including Deputy District Attorney, Circuit Judge, and Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court. In addition to running five statewide and three county campaigns for public office, I have been involved in two major controversies that attracted national attention, one about the Ten Commandments and the other the sanctity of marriage."

why now, why not back then? 

27 minutes ago, ralis said:

might as well give some info with the link

Gloria Allred is a Sensationalist Leading a Witch Hunt Against Judge Roy Moore
John Rogers
Roy Moore For US Senate
MONTGOMERY, Ala. – On Monday afternoon, Judge Roy Moore for U.S. Senate Campaign Chairman Bill Armistead responded to reports that sensationalist lawyer Gloria Allred is hosting a press conference in New York City:

"Gloria Allred is a sensationalist leading a witch hunt, and she is only around to create a spectacle. Allred was the attorney who claims credit for giving us Roe v. Wade which has resulted in the murder of tens of millions of unborn babies.
"We’ve said this before and we’ll say it again:

Judge Moore is an innocent man and has never had any sexual misconduct with anyone. This is a witch hunt against a man who has had an impeccable career for over 30 years and has always been known as a man of high character.
"Let it be understood: the truth will come forward, we will pursue all legal options against these false claims and Judge Moore will be vindicated.”
###
Paid for by Judge Roy Moore for U.S. Senate

Edited by windwalker

4 minutes ago, windwalker said:

oh ya

"Judge Moore was overwhelmingly re-elected by a vote of the people of Alabama as Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court in November of 2012 and took office in January of 2013. In 2016, Judge Moore was suspended for upholding the sanctity of marriage as between one man and one woman. He retired to seek the office of U.S. Senate in 2017."

sounds like principled guy,,,with core values which he wouldn't back down from.

Not into the religious thing. 

Was based in the military in AL  not my cup of of tea but the people there seem to like it...

as I noted and you always avoid "to be expected"

the timing and who is backing the allegations makes them suspect

" Judge Moore: Over the last 40 years I have held several public offices, including Deputy District Attorney, Circuit Judge, and Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court. In addition to running five statewide and three county campaigns for public office, I have been involved in two major controversies that attracted national attention, one about the Ten Commandments and the other the sanctity of marriage."

why now, why not back then? 

Authoritarian religious principles as opposed to upholding the U.S. Constitution and also violating the Alabama State Constitution. There are differences.

1 minute ago, windwalker said:

John Rogers
Roy Moore For US Senate
MONTGOMERY, Ala. – On Monday afternoon, Judge Roy Moore for U.S. Senate Campaign Chairman Bill Armistead responded to reports that sensationalist lawyer Gloria Allred is hosting a press conference in New York City:

"Gloria Allred is a sensationalist leading a witch hunt, and she is only around to create a spectacle. Allred was the attorney who claims credit for giving us Roe v. Wade which has resulted in the murder of tens of millions of unborn babies.

Judge Moore is an innocent man and has never had any sexual misconduct with anyone. This is a witch hunt against a man who has had an impeccable career for over 30 years and has always been known as a man of high character.
"Let it be understood: the truth will come forward, we will pursue all legal options against these false claims and Judge Moore will be vindicated.”
###

I don't care what is opinions are and his tone and body language state differently. His former law professor stated the following. See quote below.

This country does not need persons of his ilk serving in government in that Moore's beliefs inform his judgements as opposed to following the law.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2017/09/29/roy-moores-former-law-professor-guts-him/?utm_term=.147cac2f33cb

That former president Barack Obama wasn’t born in the United States.
*That homosexual conduct should be illegal.
*That God put Donald Trump in the White House.
*That the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks in the United States was a judgment by God on the wicked culture in America.
*That Muslims shouldn’t be allowed to serve in Congress.

Roy Moore did not get along with his colleagues in law school or on the Supreme Court. The arguments were not over Christianity.

In law school, the arguments arose from what Disraeli called “falling into a deep groove of illogic and being helpless to allow reason to pull you out.” If Moore’s analysis of a case was tantamount to thinking 1 + 1 = 3, and his classmates reasoned otherwise, there was no backing down by Moore. The class was willing to fight to the death against illogic that no legal mind but one in America would espouse.

Moore never won one argument, and the debates got ugly and personal. The result: gone was the fulfillment a teacher hopes for in the still peace of logic and learning. I had no choice but to abandon the Socratic method of class participation in favor of the lecture mode because of one student: Roy Moore.

12 minutes ago, windwalker said:

John Rogers
Roy Moore For US Senate

###

I read the link and only read before I post. I know exactly what it says.

Sign in to follow this