Sign in to follow this  
ralis

Sexual accusations

I'm sure she must be right and now just seemed like a good time to let others know 

because?  

Timing.  Just after the run up,  need to make sure that another candidate cannot be selected but right before

the gen election so that it either disrupts, some how disqualifies or  best case he drops out "aint gonna happen"

“After over 40 years of public service, if any of these allegations were true, they surely would have been made public long before now,” Moore’s statement said. “The Judge has been a candidate in four hotly-contested statewide political contests, twice as a gubernatorial candidate and twice as a candidate for chief justice. He has been a three-time candidate for local office, and he has been a national figure in two ground-breaking, judicial fights over religious liberty and traditional marriage.”

notice its within a certain time period and has not been a pattern after it....yep  

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, windwalker said:

I'm sure she must be right and now just seemed like a good time to let others know 

because?  

Timing.  Just after the run up,  need to make sure that another candidate cannot be selected but right before

the gen election so that it either disrupts, some how disqualifies or  best case he drops out "aint gonna happen"

“After over 40 years of public service, if any of these allegations were true, they surely would have been made public long before now,” Moore’s statement said. “The Judge has been a candidate in four hotly-contested statewide political contests, twice as a gubernatorial candidate and twice as a candidate for chief justice. He has been a three-time candidate for local office, and he has been a national figure in two ground-breaking, judicial fights over religious liberty and traditional marriage.”

notice its within a certain time period and has not been a pattern after it....yep  

You are incorrigible. Women that have been sexually abused are afraid of public shaming. Any idea how many rape kits are stashed in evidence rooms and not processed after years and sometimes decades.  Thousands! In general women are treated as second class citizens and when raped are denied due process by cops. 

11 minutes ago, ralis said:

You are incorrigible. Women that have been sexually abused are afraid of public shaming. Any idea how many rape kits are stashed in evidence rooms and not processed after years and sometimes decades.  Thousands! In general women are treated as second class citizens and when raped are denied due process by cops. 

ok lets play...Any Idea on how many  men are in jail 

You do understand a lot of the rape kits not being used allow people to be put into jail, they are now being used to get people out of jail. Yes by all means they should be used at the time of the allegations. 

"False accusations of rape are nothing new. From the Bible, Egyptian Potiphar's wife tried to seduce Joseph. When this failed, she accused him of rape and had him thrown in prison.

Motives for falsely accusing men of rape make up a long list.

The justice system in the U.S. used to recognize that false accusations are easily made and common place, and used to require some sort of evidence in charging a man with rape, bringing him to trial, and then throwing him in prison.

In this day and age, however, no evidence is needed, just the accusation. The American public has been so programmed by the radical Feminist controlled medias that no one even seems to realize that false accusations of rape have been destroying men's lives and their families for years. The media is full of bias against men and over inflated statistics to keep the fires at the stake burning on the over reported rape issue."

http://fathersmanifesto.net/falling.htm

"

Charles McDowell, the subject of this interview is an experience Air Force Criminal Investigator and has been called "probably the world's leading expert on false rape accusations." He has stated that falsely accusing a man of rape is a crime as reprehensible as rape itself and that the former happens about as often as the later. With false rape allegations as high as 25% and higher there is a serious problem going on. The medias must educate the public to these true statistics instead of the ones (largely deflated) that feminists give when talking about the percentage of false reports.

Another important area is the shift that over the years has been the burden of proof required in an allegation of rape. In any other crime, the burden of proof that a crime wa even committed lies with the victim. This is not so with rape accusations. When detectives want proof that a rape was ever committed, feminists go up on arms saying this is "blaming the victim."

How can there be a "victim" if there is no evidence of any crime? And how do we send countless innocent men to prison on the mere word of only one witness, the supposed victim, when the motives for lying in rape accusations are so well know?"

still want to play?

the point is that its been 40yrs and can not be proven either way....

you think it happened because?   she said it did,  he said it did not and asks for the only proof they have to be examiend

they will not release it to be examined.   

why?   why not let the yr book be examined by a 3rd party..

why? 

Edited by windwalker

"Tawana Glenda Brawley (born 1972) is an African-American woman from Wappingers Falls, New York, who gained notoriety in 1987–88 for falsely accusing four white men of having raped her.

The charges received widespread national attention because of her age (15), the persons accused (including police officers and a prosecuting attorney), and the state in which Brawley was found after the alleged rape. She was found in a trash bag, with racial slurs written on her body and covered in feces. Brawley's accusations were given widespread media attention in part from the involvement of her advisers, including the Reverend Al Sharpton and attorneys Alton H. Maddox and C. Vernon Mason."

good story until ?   

"In a 1997 appearance, Brawley maintained she did not invent the story; she still had supporters.[34] In November 2007, Brawley's stepfather and mother, in a 20th-anniversary feature for the New York Daily News, contended the attack happened. "

yep,,,it must have happened because?  she says it did...

For those feeling the Judge is guilty.

Why ?

What would lead one to conclude that ?

We seem to be looking at different things I'm curious 

about what those who feel he's guilty are looking at.

I look at neither guilty or not guilt,

only the context in which its  presented and timing.  

Some have mentioned being shamed, fear  ect.

got it...This means that the best time to come out is in the end of a

of a election for a national office. 

Offices held  with in the state dont matter because?

Wow.  Ok.  So.  re: the video I posted of Beverly Young Nelson, R.Moore's most recent accuser...  Obviously too much to ask, but it seems to me that the first appropriate considerations, reactions are:

1. Acknowledgement of sincerity.  You'd have to be blind and deaf to not recognize that this woman has been through trauma and is speaking sincerely.

2. Compassion for her.

Seems to me that whatever consequences (or lack thereof), whatever surrounding context, whatever your partisan bent, yadda yadda yadda ... to first take a few moments for simple empathy, jeez.

Edited by Trunk
  • Like 1

So a person lives in shame and guilt for forty years because someone thought they might be a good lay.  Right.  I got it now.

2 hours ago, Trunk said:

Wow.  Ok.  So.  re: the video I posted of Beverly Young Nelson, R.Moore's most recent accuser...  Obviously too much to ask, but it seems to me that the first appropriate considerations, reactions are:

1. Acknowledgement of sincerity.  You'd have to be blind and deaf to not recognize that this woman has been through trauma and is speaking sincerely.

2. Compassion for her.

Seems to me that whatever consequences (or not), whatever surrounding context, whatever your partisan bent, yadda yadda yadda ... to first take a few moments for simple empathy, jeez.

lets hope none here has to face a situation where feelings are used instead of evidence supported by facts.

Nothing to do with compassion, empathy ect.,    

"Tawana Glenda Brawley (born 1972) is an African-American woman from Wappingers Falls, New York, who gained notoriety in 1987–88 for falsely accusing four white men of having raped her"

Edited by windwalker

36 minutes ago, Trunk said:

2. Compassion for her.

Seems to me that whatever consequences (or not), whatever surrounding context, whatever your partisan bent, yadda yadda yadda ... to first take a few moments for simple empathy, jeez.

Is it not possible to look at things with out injecting your own confirmation bias

"Darrel Nelson, the stepson of Judge Roy Moore accuser Beverly Young Nelson says the allegations are all lies. Nelson says he is baffled by the timing of the sexual advancement claims and voices his staunch support for the Alabama GOP Senate candidate."

“To my stepmother, whatever reason you did this, I have a few questions on this. Why did you wait so long if this did happen? You said you were a teenager when it happened, but here it is now, how many years later? And all of a sudden you’re going to bring it up when we voted him into the House and you trying to get him [taken] out? I’m not going to have.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/stepson-roy-moore-accuser-says-shes-lying-stand-behind-judge-100-video/

He doesn't believe it, she can't prove it, 

The Judge denies it ever happened 

for those who like videos ,,,watch the video, is the step son lying? 

Edited by windwalker

4 hours ago, windwalker said:

For those feeling the Judge is guilty.

Why ?

What would lead one to conclude that ?

I don't know if he's guilty or not.  Not for sure.  Yet there are I think are 7 or 8 woman who've come forth as well as people connected to the mall and acquaintances who've backed it up.   Seemingly his trolling the mall for teens was open knowledge.  But that's not slam dunk, it could be a political smear, but that's still quite a bit and making these accusations opens you up to insults and threats.  Literally death threats.

When questioned about it instead of no, it was 'Generally no..' a kind of answer which to me means, sometimes.  Also his talking about always getting the mother's permission, seems to imply his dates, when he was 30+, lived with their mom.  For me there's enough smoke to show fire. 

What does it mean.  Well nothing legally.  It's smearing a long time political judge who's been removed from office twice.  As I've written its political, finding skeletons in the opponents closet and bringing them out for people to see and judge the worthiness of the candidate.  Old game.  One I'm sure Moore has used himself as well as the religious and martyr cards. 

This fits a bias, but there's a stereotype of a self righteous fundamentalist who does what he wants because he believes it God's will.  True believers who'd justify almost any behavior as biblical. 

Edited by thelerner

As often as I have declared myself an Atheist I would have a hard time using the defense of "God told me to do it."

And there are a lot of folks who go to malls across the country looking for someone to hit on or wanting to be hit on.

And I agree.  I too have no idea if he did something illegal or not.  No evidence has been presented.  Just gossip.

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

And I agree.  I too have no idea if he did something illegal or not.  No evidence has been presented.  Just gossip.

It doesn't have to be illegal for public scrutiny to question the circumstances and the voters will ultimately decide.   But the overall pattern and stories that continue to come in are disturbing given he seems to have targeted teens.   Coupled with his having been removed from the bench twice, I am not sure I think he is the best fit for the job. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dawei said:

It doesn't have to be illegal for public scrutiny to question the circumstances and the voters will ultimately decide.   But the overall pattern and stories that continue to come in are disturbing given he seems to have targeted teens.   Coupled with his having been removed from the bench twice, I am not sure I think he is the best fit for the job. 

I am by no means suggesting that he is squeaky clean or that he is fitting for the office he is campaigning for.  My argument is that he is being judged by many on hearsay and nothing more.

The little I know about him I would likely not vote for him.

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

I am by no means suggesting that he is squeaky clean or that he is fitting for the office he is campaigning for.  My argument is that he is being judged by many on hearsay and nothing more.

The little I know about him I would likely not vote for him.

I tend to not take a position early on as who knows the truth... so I hear you.

But the hearsay got stronger by the reporting that he was once banned from a mall for hitting on teenagers and several mall workers confirmed the appearance of that.    Getting a bit creepy if not predatory sounding on some level.   Maybe he would give a different story or spin and maybe should be trying the clear the air a little bit more.  Not sure just completely ignoring it is best.

Although I agree with the problematic timing of all this, the apparently sketchy lawyer who is holding on the yearbook is known for such political attacks.    If I was trying to press the issue, I'd leave behind the yearbook as it has questions while the mall issue seems to be on to something. 

• Like 1

I haven't read about the mall thing except that he used to go there looking to hook up.

If it is true about being banned from the mall there should be records of that.  Where's the records?

And I agree, withholding evidence and yet not allowing it to be inspected by anyone sounds very fishy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

If it is true about being banned from the mall there should be records of that.  Where's the records?

Good point... I should not state it like a fact till there is evidence of it...

ok, how is this... some media outlets are reporting he was banned from a mall but nobody has provided evidence of it yet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dawei said:

Coupled with his having been removed from the bench twice, I am not sure I think he is the best fit for the job. 

you may not be sure, but those he represents are.   

why should your voice count.

he was removed for 

"Moore was elected to the position of Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court in 2001, but was removed from his position in November 2003 by the Alabama Court of the Judiciary for refusing to remove a monument of the Ten Commandments commissioned by him from the Alabama Judicial Building, despite orders to do so by a federal court.

Moore twice sought the Republican nomination for the governorship of Alabama (in 2006 and 2010), but lost in the primaries. Moore was again elected Chief Justice in 2013, but was suspended in May 2016, for directing probate judges to continue to enforce the state's ban on same-sex marriage despite the fact that this had been deemed unconstitutional."

I wonder if he had enforced sanctuary cites or state would he have been removed.

As some have noted its a smear job.  They mention " charges"  knowing that the allegations can never be brought forward as charges by law.

This means those making the charges do not have to prove them,  he can not defend against them but he can sue for slander which hes mentioned that he will pursue.  

They keep mentioning allegations  of  what he did 

did what?  he denies, she accuses 

why now?

Edited by windwalker

He can add a retired police officer (you can google to get his name) also backing the allegations and a couple of shop keepers from that era to his Sue list.  Also from what I've read old records from that time period were tossed by the mall.  By some accounts his pursuit of teens was relatively well known at the time. 

When you say they're attacking because of this or that, I think you guys are over thinking it.  It's simply normal to look for skeletons in your political opponents history.   If he'd been a businessman and there were old allegations they liked underage woman, once the story is out, more will surface, especially if its true. 

At this point if the evidence gets larger and more preponderance, then Moore might be in more trouble for lying about it then for the incidents themselves, at least to some of his loyal constituents. 

I wonder if we'll get memories from any mothers he reportedly asked to date there daughters weighing in? 

If you want to read an indepth article about it https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/locals-were-troubled-by-roy-moores-interactions-with-teen-girls-at-the-gadsden-mall

Again it probably won't persuade either side, but its a reporter looking into it for a few weeks.  It has anecdotes and interviews that help both sides. 

Edited by thelerner

I don't pay much attention to the allegations I do pay attention to the timing.

If the allegations are true now they were true back then the only difference is that now it's for a national position, the allegations themselves are being brought forth by an outside agency.

The people of Alabama understand what's going on.  

Edited by windwalker

In a statement to TheWrap, Miller’s attorney, Matthew Walerstein, said his client “categorically and vehemently denies Ms. Perrineau’s outrageous claims” and said his legal team had “gathered overwhelming evidence directly contradicting these false and offensive claims.”http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/11/19/lena-dunham-sorry-defending-girls-producer-accused-raping-17-year-old-girl/

Is she a minor, does she know what she's doing, is she responsible for her actions. 

Or is she a victim someone who didn't understand what was going on and needs protection because?

In California they have non-gender

bathrooms with multiple stalls and urinals.  I as a men was uncomfortable with females using the bathrooms at the same time as I was with no one else in there.

Think about it.

Thank you mr. Obama.

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this