Sign in to follow this  
ralis

Sexual accusations

"Court Documents: Roy Moore Accuser Has ‘Violent Nature,’ History of Criminal Fraud Against Own Family"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/26/court-documents-roy-moore-accuser-violent-nature-history-criminal-fraud-family/

Kinda makes one wonder what happened to all the post about he did it because?

We never did seem to get to the because part.

from a post

" A person whose accusers waited almost 40 years to go public with  their allegations. That a reporter from a paper over 800 miles away  and a known political bias discovered and uncovered this 'story'  by being able to find four people who were complete strangers to each other and had only their allegations against judge Moore in common. It's amazing the Alabama newspapers were unable to discover this. 

Perhaps it is because the stories of many of Moore's accusers have been exposed as false. According to her mother, there was no phone in the bedroom of one of Moore's accusers as she claimed there was. The place where she said Moore arranged to pick her up was not 'across the street' it was a mile from her house and on the other side of a freeway.

She claimed that she was living with her mother at the time, but court records have revealed her father had custody  of her at the time. The  story about Moore being banned from the mall has also been proven to be false. The signature on the yearbook has been proven to be a forgery. The Old Hickory House was never the Olde Hickory House. The dumpsters were located at a different place than what Moore's accuser claims they were."

facts vs feelings...

after 40yrs why now.

Edited by windwalker

NBC News Fires Matt Lauer Over Allegation of Sexual Misconduct

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/11/29/nbc-news-fires-matt-lauer-allegation-sexual-misconduct/

another one bits the dust,,,,

"On Monday night, we received a detailed complaint from a colleague about inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace by Matt Lauer. It represented, after a serious review, a clear violation of our company’s standards. As a result, we’ve decided to terminate his employment. While it is the first complaint about his behavior in the over 20 years he has been at NBC news, we were also presented with reason to believe this may not have been an isolated incident.

Our highest priority is to create a workplace environment where everyone feels safe and protected. And any action that runs counter to our core values are met with consequences. We are saddened by these events. We will face it together as a news organization and do it as transparent a manner as we can."

"

NBC’s Matt Lauer and NPR’s David Sweeney have now been added to a growing pile of disgraced left-wing journalists either fired or under investigation for sexual misconduct.

There is also Glenn Thrush of the New York Times, Mark Halperin of NBC News, NPR’s Micheal Oreskes, Charlie Rose at CBS, and around a dozen others."

IT would seem that there ability to make fake news  and creat news extends into what they feel about controlling the real world  with out being questioned.   

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1

Not Matt Lauer, too! I am in shock!

This cycle of accusations is far from over. Good for those whom have truly been assaulted or harassed and found the courage to come forward, but those who are throwing out false accusations need also be as publicly shamed as their alleged perpetrator when they are found to be lying.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Not Matt Lauer, too! I am in shock!

Lauer's downfall should come as no surprise and is really in no way shocking. He is typical of the louche left wing beta males who infest the media of the western world. They see themselves as the opinion makers and it is really most entertaining to see public opinion turned against them in a public shaming.

45 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

This cycle of accusations is far from over. Good for those whom have truly been assaulted or harassed and found the courage to come forward, but those who are throwing out false accusations need also be as publicly shamed as their alleged perpetrator when they are found to be lying.

As regards false accusations I quite agree that those whose claims are false should be dealt with appropriately. It appears a sad fact in these cases though that as soon as one accuser has gone public a large number of corroboraters come forth.

I suspect that Lauer's behaviour was something of an open secret and that NBC have acted quickly as an attempt at damage limitation.

• Like 3

"David Sweeney, National Public Radio’s (NPR) chief news editor, left the taxpayer-funded outlet Tuesday after a third female journalist accused him of inappropriate behavior.

According to NPR’s own reporting, an anonymous former NPR employee accused Sweeney of “unexpectedly kissing” her after he asked her to pull over a car they were driving on assignment 15 years ago. A second anonymous NPR journalist alleges that five years later, in 2007, Sweeney leaned in for a kiss while the two had drinks at a Washington bar."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/29/npr-top-news-editor-sweeney-out-sexual-harassment-accusations/

Kinda fits with those who don't report facts but  feelings,  also seem unable to control their own and act out on them

Maybe next time they turn the dogs loose,  they'll make sure they'er trained well and do not come back to bite them.

"

17. David Sweeney – National Public Radio Chief News Editor

Left the company over allegations of sexual harassment.

16. Garrison Keillor – National Public Radio Icon

Fired over allegations of inappropriate behavior.

advertisement

15. Matt Lauer – NBC News Anchor

Fired for sexual misconduct.

14. Charlie Rose – CBS/PBS News Anchor

Fired over numerous allegations of harassment, misconduct, and groping.

13. Glenn Thrush – New York Times White House Correspondent

On suspension over multiple allegations of harassment and unwanted touching.

12. Mark Halperin – Bloomberg/NBC News Commentator

Fired over numerous allegations of sexual misconduct, unwanted sexual touching.

11. Lockhart Steele – Editorial Director Vox Media

Fired over allegation of sexual harassment.

10. Unnamed Employee – Vox Media

Resigned over allegations of sexual harassment.

9. David Corn – MSNBC Contributor/Washington Bureau Chief for Mother Jones

Multiple accusations of sexual misconduct, unwanted touching.

8. Michael Oreskes – Senior Vice President and Editorial Director for NPR

Numerous allegations of sexual misconduct.

7. Leon Wiesletier – Three Decades as Literary Editor at the New Republic

Numerous allegations of sexual harassment.

6. Hamilton Fish – Publisher New Republic

Numerous allegations of sexual harassment.

5. Matt Taibbi – Rolling Stone

Confessed in non-fiction memoir to the sexual abuse and the enabling of the abuse of female staffers. Now says he made it all up.

4. Jann Wenner – Rolling Stone Owner

Accused of sexual misconduct.

3. Ian Prior – Senior Editor the Guardian

Allegations of sexual harassment, groping.

2. Unnamed Guardian Employee

Allegations of sexual harassment, groping.

Matt Sullivan – Guardian

1.  Matt Sullivan – Guardian
Fired over allegations of sexual misconduct, groping.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/11/29/mainstream-medias-accused-rap-sheet-15-far/

Just waiting to see if the dogs make over to some of the CNN  fake news anchors 

Edited by windwalker

They seem to miss an important point...

Women will have an even tougher time getting hired due to the mistrust, it will not be something that is obvious but will be considered a factor..  

Watch the female news anchors skirts get longer as this goes on...

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1

"One incident involved Lauer dropping his pants and revealing his penis to a female employee. When she refused to comply, he reprimanded her. Another woman says Lauer gave her a sex toy as a gift with a note attached that explicitly detailed how he wanted to use it on her."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/11/29/everyone-knew-matt-lauers-sexual-harassment-lair-nbc-eager-keep-happy/

A couple of things should happen.

His bosses those who kept him in his position should all be fired.

The next should be the courts should decide how much time in jail he should spend.

The fact that Congress is trying to pass a law that requires those who make the laws to go to a class to understand the laws that they make is laughable and very sad.  One has to really wonder what happened.

The US has its many problems now because of the leadership.  

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 2

beat me to the queen song, lol

when's it joe biden's turn?

well....perhaps if epstein's sweeping under the rug case is determined to have violated the victims law

then maybe we can see ol billy and maybe who else from the bush clan turns up

I'll bet harry reid is in there too

"Update, 1:14 p.m. Nov. 29: After we published this column, Minnesota Public Radio announced it was terminating its contracts with Garrison Keillor due to “allegations of his inappropriate behavior with an individual who worked with him.” The Post takes allegations of this kind seriously and is seeking more information about them."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/al-franken-should-resign-thats-absurd/2017/11/28/d33e2d8a-d482-11e7-a986-d0a9770d9a3e_story.html?utm_term=.6fe83f95de7f

Used to listen to Mr Keillor,  founder of ‘A Prairie Home Companion

Some how this does not surprise me. 

"“I put my hand on a woman’s bare back,” he wrote. “I meant to pat her back after she told me about her unhappiness and her shirt was open and my hand went up it about six inches. She recoiled. I apologized. I sent her an email of apology later and she replied that she had forgiven me and not to think about it. We were friends. We continued to be friendly right up until her lawyer called.

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 1

On 11/29/2017 at 4:34 PM, windwalker said:

They seem to miss an important point...

Women will have an even tougher time getting hired due to the mistrust, it will not be something that is obvious but will be considered a factor..  

Watch the female news anchors skirts get longer as this goes on...

somewhat interesting point but I think it may be very small impact.

I read somewhere that the Clinton era cleaning staff were told not to bend over in front of B. Clinton.

It is a very sad state on some level but I think the release of these allegations is generally good.

2 minutes ago, dawei said:

somewhat interesting point but I think it may be very small impact.

My point was that they  alllow their sexulaity to be used for ratings.  Indrectly promoting something that 

they feel they can control until they cant.  Its no excuse for guys that act on this but  it is something that 

woman know and understand intuitively and use it....to their advantage  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, windwalker said:

My point was that they  alllow their sexulaity to be used for ratings.  Indrectly promoting something that 

they feel they can control until they cant.  Its no excuse for guys that act on this but  it is something that 

woman know and understand intuitively and use it....to their advantage  

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/362419-geraldo-weighs-in-on-matt-lauer-news-is-a-flirty-business

Geraldo Rivera came to Matt Lauer’s defense Wednesday after the longtime “Today” host was fired from the network over sexual harassment complaints.

Rivera, a Fox News contributor and former talk show host, wrote that "news is a flirty business," and the current wave of sexual harassment allegations risk "criminalizing courtship."

GR spoke openly and honestly what he felt was true, but got hellish backlash for saying what many might of wanted to say.  He then apologized.... he is simply apologized for the outrage that means, don't say what you think... He still wants his job...

He had a point and because I saw a few interviews with him, I know what he is trying to stay, although the four ladies were really uncomfortable with his comment.   

Seemed to me, he is just saying, 'if you open the flood gates for accusations, you have to sift through true vs trash'.   I sensed he didn't like the idea that every voice should be hear without evidence.  It doesn't mean it is not true, it just means that if you talk up 40 years later, how can you prove anything anymore ?   

I personally like the current deluge of accusations as I think a lot of people will get some healing from it... or so I hope... it must be hard to wait 40 years for healing.   

2 minutes ago, dawei said:

I personally like the current deluge of accusations as I think a lot of people will get some healing from it... or so I hope... it must be hard to wait 40 years for healing.   

You do understand that woman do use this both ways, and have more power then men. When they as a group 

want changes things will change or as in muslim societies the society will outline and enforce the protection they are asking for now...   

• Like 2

1 minute ago, windwalker said:

You do understand that woman do use this both ways, and have more power then men. When they as a group 

want changes things will change or as in muslim societies the society will outline and enforce the protection they are asking for now...   

I did say it forces us to sift through truth vs trash...

Sometimes, the reactive outcomes are too reactive policy making.  I'm not so sure that is a bad thing for protecting women on some level, but over-reaction is just as bad as the initial action at times. 

I'm not going to talk about a Muslim society.  My comments were about the US.

klausutis.jpg

My name is Lori Klausutis - I was an Intern for Joe Scarborough but I was found dead in his office and nobody remembers.

The autopsy of Lori Klausutis makes no reference to a time of death. That raises new questions about an investigation that started when the 28-year-old woman's body was found in the office of then U.S. Representative Joe Scarborough in summer 2001. Accidental death was the official finding in the Klausutis case, with a cardiac arrhythmia causing her to fall and hit her head on a desk. But the recent discovery of human remains at a storage unit in Pensacola, Florida, casts doubt on that ruling. That's because the storage unit was rented by Dr. Michael Berkland, the man who conducted the Klausutis autopsy 11 years earlier.

Scarborough's press secretary, Miguel Serrano also stated that Klausutis had known prior "health conditions" but didn't provide specifics when questioned. And Scarborough himself told reporters that she had a "complicated medical history" including "stroke and epilepsy" Which an immediate family member disputed and denied stating she had no prior "health conditions" since she was a documented marathon runner who had recently run an 8K with a respectable time and she belonged to the Northwest Florida Track Club.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dawei said:

I'm not going to talk about a Muslim society.  My comments were about the US.

Just an example of one extreme against another for contrast. 

The woman in the US have the most choices and freedoms of anywhere in the world that I can think of.

claim to be the equal of men, have all kinds of laws protecting this equality that they claim to have.

Look at what Nancy Pelosi has said, and then walked back...regarding the latest case. 

When they as a group really have zero tolerance changes will be made....woman often accuse other woman

of using their sexuality to get to high positions understanding that this is just another advantage or not.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, windwalker said:

Just an example of one extreme against another for contrast. 

The woman in the US have the most choices and freedoms of anywhere in the world that I can think of.

claim to be the equal of men, have all kinds of laws protecting this equality that they claim to have.

Look at what Nancy Pelosi has said, and then walked back...regarding the latest case. 

When they as a group really have zero tolerance changes will be made....woman often accuse other woman

of using their sexuality to get to high positions understanding that this is just another advantage or not.

While I agree... the recent deluge of accusations show some women did not feel safe, and neither safe to report it as nothing gets done about it.  

this was the vid I had in mind above

and

Edited by joeblast

On 11/10/2017 at 9:42 AM, ralis said:

Waiting to see how the Republicans react to the recent allegations that Senate hopeful Roy Moore of Alabama will react to his sexual impropriety with underage girls.

so mmm what ever happend to this.  The fake free press seems to have forgotten it

or maybe 

"Cop Accuser Implodes in Breitbart Interview, Admits to Making Unsupported Claims About Roy Moore"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/30/cop-accuser-breitbart-interview-unsupported-claims-moore/

guess it depends on who asks the questions and why.   

why did they come out after 40yrs

why now?

"A jury found seven-time felon, five times deported illegal alien Jose Garcia Zarate not guilty in the case of the 2015 murder of Kate Steinle Thursday evening.The only count Zarate was found guilty on was felony possession of a weapon."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/30/five-times-deported-illegal-alien-jose-zarate-found-not-guilty-in-murder-of-kate-steinle/

interesting isn't it.  presumption of innocence  until proven guilty, rule by law.

How different from being accused of something and presumed guilty with no proof by law.

• Like 1

"Geraldo Rivera Apologizes to Bette Midler After Groping, Drugging Allegation"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/12/01/geraldo-rivera-apologizes-bette-midler-groping-drugging-allegation/

Never fails those that talk about it condemning others somehow always seem to 

be involved in it themselves.

My bet when all is said and done is that there will be a statute of limitations on allegations of this nature.

Some how the women always seem to remember it one one the guy another way but he is the one not belived

On 11/30/2017 at 4:39 PM, joeblast said:

when's it joe biden's turn?

I suspect it'll be addressed if he is really running for 2020...but it takes a lot to force people to look at videos of children being touched inappropriately (I'm referring to video clips of Biden doing this during photo shoots, in public). It seems that most people are so averse to it that they'd rather just completely pretend it's not happening.

197340.jpg

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Aetherous said:

I suspect it'll be addressed if he is really running for 2020...but it takes a lot to force people to look at videos of children being touched inappropriately (I'm referring to video clips of Biden doing this during photo shoots, in public). It seems that most people are so averse to it that they'd rather just completely pretend it's not happening.

Kind of makes my point.  If its wrong or was wrong it should have been addressed at the time,  not held for the most inopportune time..

Which in the long run tends to diminish what ever was alleged..  Woman who claim that they are now equal in all aspects will now have to prove their equal reporting things that happen as they happen...If it happened, against the law...prove it in a court of law.

not allow themselves to be used again.

Whats happening now diminishes a very real problem for advantages by those seeking to use it as such.  

Edited by windwalker

Sign in to follow this