awaken

玄牝之門The secret door

2 hours ago, Jeff said:

Releasing semen or not, will have no effect on the energy dynamic I am describing. Additionally, if someone has realized the chakra levels that I am describing (and partner flow), there are no “naughty thoughts” going through the mind while having “loving sex” as I am describing. It is more like a quiet mind with a flowing love and energy between the partners.

semen is like ear wax. It comes out by itself. You don't have to stimulate it to have it out while still raw. Same way, the poop there is process what makes it dry, takes all useful things back to head.

having visionary thinking you can know what eventually there is no semen anymore to come out, nor desires to make it come out.

Edited by allinone

19 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Then maybe you would prefer it in the words of Buddha from the Lotus Sutra. My “clearing away the crap” is just translated as “wiping out”...

Then he broadly expounded the Law of the twelve-linked chain of causation: ignorance causes action,
action causes consciousness, consciousness causes name and form, name and form cause the six sense
organs, the six sense organs cause contact, contact causes sensation, sensation causes desire, desire causes
attachment, attachment causes existence, existence causes birth, birth causes old age and death. Worry
and grief, suffering and anguish. If ignorance is wiped out, then action will be wiped out. If action is
wiped out, then consciousness will be wiped out. If consciousness is wiped out, then name and form will
be wiped out. If name and form are wiped out, then the six sense organs will be wiped out., then contact
will be wiped out. If contact is wiped out, then sensation will be wiped out. If sensation is wiped out, then
desire is wiped out. If desire is wiped out, then birth will be wiped out. If birth is wiped out, then old age
and death will be wiped out. If birth is wiped out, then old age and death, worry and grief, suffering and
anguish will be wiped out.

this text is not for you who has brain speed so slow that it can't catch up with itself.

Pick up book Lu Kuan Yu Taoist Yoga, and open your eyes with more possibilities of being a failure.

Edited by allinone

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

Very nice that you have found a teacher to help you on your path. :) 

I do not regard CT as a teacher, but he does seem to act as a channel of his lineage. His unending thread about enlightenment is unique in that regard. Every post in it could be enough to er...what you call ' realize'. An ( almost) daily 'nudge' for me

It's that way baby :D

I think he regards himself as a student, as, btw my daoist teacher does.

Further I want to thank Awaken for this thread, even though it is derailing now.

She talks about a subject that gathers interest, but is very hard to talk about. Not only because of the inherent difficulty of talking about something that most people have not experienced. But also because her command of the English language is not as good as she would wish. I miss people helping her with that because I regard her as a valuable member here.

About the secret door, the way she talks about it touches how I do experience it. My sifu though, time and again tells his students, do not talk about it, just do your training and everything will become clear, your questions will be answered by training, not by asking answers from me.

He also warns against teaching before one is ripe for that, i begin to see the wisdom in that. Just as I begin to see the wisdom of not mixing up concepts from different traditions, even though at the core, probably most ' religions' talk about the same thing. that does not mean that those concepts can be translated in each other.

after the cleaning up of blockages, indeed comes another phase, an interesting one

edit: typos

Edited by blue eyed snake
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

OK, but I can't now since you quoted it.  They guys in the metal fabrication shop thought it was hilarious when I made that comment about the lead man.

well, so do I :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, awaken said:

Many people ask me about the secret door. I told a lot and tried to say it clearly. But It is really hard to tell a person who has no the secret door what is the secret door.

Therefore, I try to teach Chinese in QQ. I have taught for three years. Some students finally know what is the secret door. 

I learn this from my students. If you have no the secret door, you will never really know what is the secret door. It is useless to tell people what is the secret door. You must find out what is the right way to open the secret door.

58 minutes ago, awaken said:

I invited some of my students who can speak English to join an English QQ group. I created an English QQ group for all of you.

If you have questions to ask students, you can join the QQ group. They can use their poor English to  tell you. But their English might worse than me. Ha.

hi awaken,

I applaud your efforts to teach this, even though we both know it can not be 'taught', in either Chinese or English.

I hope your QQ groups are more respectful of your efforts, and do not go off on their own personal tangents and 'my way is better than your way' as happens here so often...and shouldn't, when someone is trying to share.

• Like 2

For those who are interested in the polarity aspects that go with the “secret door” and what I call the “female side” (relative to a male)...

When taking up the practices of the Mother Tantra, we primarily work with the feminine aspect and energy. In this case, we visualize the mandala of mostly female deities and Dakinis who are naked, and adorned by only bone ornaments. In the Mother Tantra, we focus on the practices of the perfection stage, which work with the essences, which can also be translated as "wisdom drops." However, we should not take this explanation to mean that the Mother Tantra relies only on the perfection stage. As I have already mentioned, both the Father and Mother Tantra combine the methods of generation and perfection stages. But in the case of the Mother Tantra, the perfection fection stage is taken up as the primary practice, and the generation stage as the complement.

- The Union of Dzogchen and Bodhicitta 

The above case can also be done with an “earthly dakini” to create the purification energy dynamic that is described. As you clear away the crap, you naturally get the “wisdom drops”.

• Like 2

The tao that can be told
is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named
is not the eternal Name.

The unnamable is the eternally real.
Naming is the origin
of all particular things.

Free from desire, you realize the mystery.
Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations.

Yet mystery and manifestations
arise from the same source.
This source is called darkness.

Darkness within darkness.
The gateway to all understanding.

23 minutes ago, 9th said:

The practice that can be spoken of
is not any legitimate practice
The name that can be named
is a waste of time.

The unnamable is the the way to actually practice.
Naming is just confusing matters
of all particular things.

Free from certainty, you realize the mystery.
Caught in avoidance, you see only flowery talk.

Yet flower and branch
arise from master's words.
This root cant be spoken of.

Darkness within darkness.
The gateway to almost understanding.

FTFY :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, C T said:

Did you just mention 'realize' again, Jeff?? After you hastily reminded me that this thread is not about realization?? 

You're a bold one.

The secret door has to be about realization. Especially if Lao Tzu is talking about it and it is being compared to the Dao. 

6 minutes ago, MooNiNite said:

The secret door has to be about realization. Especially if Lao Tzu is talking about it and it is being compared to the Dao. 

Tell that to master Jeff. He seems to have said this thread is not about realisation, then went on to contradict himself in subsequent posts. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MooNiNite said:

The secret door is not Realization, it is simply a (important) step to realization.

48 minutes ago, MooNiNite said:

24 minutes ago, Jeff said:

The secret door is not Realization, it is simply a (important) step to realization.

It's not about Realization, it's not a step to Realization.

That said...

if you fall through it you'll sure as hell realize what's happened. LOLOL

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rene said:

It's not about Realization, it's not a step to Realization.

That said...

if you fall through it you'll sure as hell realize what's happened. LOLOL

Untying knots, clearing crap (issues and fears), it is all the same. From the tantras...

[We are] bound by the knots in the central, right, and left channels To the confused appearances of samsara. Freeing them is the wisdom of nirvana.

Realize the polarity of the secret door, and one can better start to untie those knots. :) 

• Like 1

To quote Awaken,

"

Breathe is the door to make chi. 

Chi is the door to open the secret door. 玄關

The secret door is the door to make 金丹. 

"

This sounds like jing, chi, shen. Meaning it has ties to realization.

The secret door in this case would be the 6th chakra.

Anyways i'm just projecting my experiences, not trying to muddle the thread.

Are there any more Daoist poems or something that we can read descriptions about this secret door?

Edited by MooNiNite
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, MooNiNite said:

To quote Awaken,

"

Breathe is the door to make chi. 

Chi is the door to open the secret door. 玄關

The secret door is the door to make 金丹. 

"

This sounds like jing, chi, shen. Meaning it has ties to realization.

The secret door in this case would be the 6th chakra.

"Chi is the door to open the secret door."

This is when the middle dan tien is full and one breaks through the gate at the throat and awakens the sixth chakra.

"The secret door is the door to make 金丹."

This is the sixth chakra awakened and shen being "made". Which is a direct connection to realization.

Daoism, Kundalini Yoga, they all talk about the same point, sixth chakra. Furthermore, people keep mentioning union, two becoming one... this is Yog. Yin/Yang. Prana/Apana at the sixth point.

Anyways i'm just projecting my experiences, not trying to muddle the thread.

Are there any more Daoist poems or something that we can read descriptions about this secret door?

Here is more about the door...

TWENTY-SEVEN - Tao Te Ching

A good walker leaves no tracks; A good speaker makes no slips; A good reckoner needs no tally.

A good door needs no lock, Yet no one can open it.

Good binding requires no knots, Yet no one can loosen it.

Therefore the wise take care of everyone And abandon no one.

They take care of all things And abandon nothing.

This is called “following the light.”

What is a good person? The teacher of a bad person.

What is a bad person? A good person’s charge.

If the teacher is not respected,

And the student not cared for, Confusion will arise, however clever one is.

This is the crux of mystery.

No one (person) can open the door, or loosen the knot (easily). That is why wise (sage/immortal) helps others and abandons no one. Helping like that is called the “light” or following/sharing the light.

• Like 1

You all got it wrong. It's sad. 

If you speak about secret door and opened it. Tell me where is place of secret door. If not, then you talking about flying pigs. 

Do not speak about something you didn't achieve with certainty. Spiritual development is always gradual and always with stages and clear achievements on the Way. Unless you practice something else then The Way, but here we are speaking about Daoist thing, secret door which is clear taoist achievement but it happens to for some buddhist. 

Realize it and then speak about it, you will never find it in the books or intellectual explanations. 

Edited by SeekerOfHealing

29 minutes ago, SeekerOfHealing said:

You all got it wrong. It's sad. 

If you speak about secret door and opened it. Tell me where is place of secret door. If not, then you talking about flying pigs. 

Do not speak about something you didn't achieve with certainty. Spiritual development is always gradual and always with stages and clear achievements on the Way. Unless you practice something else then The Way, but here we are speaking about Daoist thing, secret door which is clear taoist achievement but it happens to for some buddhist. 

Realize it and then speak about it, you will never find it in the books or intellectual explanations. 

The secret door is not a place or place on the body. It is an expansion of polarity of the energy body. Noticing male and female sides. In some traditions, they think about it as separate channels, but it is not really that. More like expanding the range of the pendulum flow of polarities for the energy body. As I stated earlier, it is noticing the “two” aspect by a 10,000 thing (human, so they can move to the “three”.

It is not “enlightenment” or what some like to call the realization of the “one”, and it is not the realization of the Dao.

• Like 1

The secret door is wide open

The great path has no gates,
Thousands of roads enter it.
When one passes through this gateless gate
He walks freely between heaven and earth.

• Like 5

The secret door is not a place or place on the body. It is an expansion of polarity of the energy body.

@Jeff

Hell no... Even basic student of Dao will see you are talking abou post-heaven Qi cultivation. You are mistaking Qi for secret door. It's so obvious and self explaining but even you do not see it which means you have no idea what you are talking about.

@Gunther

Correction

"The Great Way has no gate,
A thousand roads enter it.
When one passes through this gateless gate,
He freely walks between heaven and earth."

He is talking about Xin and Min here, not secret doors. No matter how hard you will try to explain it with you petty intellect you will never explain it right before experiencing secret door by yourself. 

1 hour ago, SeekerOfHealing said:

@Jeff

Hell no... Even basic student of Dao will see you are talking abou post-heaven Qi cultivation. You are mistaking Qi for secret door. It's so obvious and self explaining but even you do not see it which means you have no idea what you are talking about.

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. Opening the secret door is the first step of the Tao Te Ching chapter 28. Feel the flow and you will know what I mean...

Know the strength of man, 
But keep a woman's care! 
Be the stream of the universe! 
Being the stream of the universe, 
Ever true and unswerving, 
Become as a little child once more. 
Know the white, 
But keep the black! 
Be an example to the world! 
Being an example to the world, 
Ever true and unwavering, 
Return to the infinite. 
Know honor, 
Yet keep humility. 
Be the valley of the universe! 
Being the valley of the universe, 
Ever true and resourceful, 
Return to the state of the uncarved block. 
When the block is carved, it becomes useful. 
When the sage uses it, he becomes the ruler. 
Thus, "A great tailor cuts little." 

Know the strength of man, But keep a woman's care! :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SeekerOfHealing said:

Do you know where this door is?

Edited by MooNiNite

During the years I have been here at TDB, most who have given some kind of examples of their practices have subsequently been accused of only knowing post Heaven qigong methods. 

It is safer to stick with the metaphores :(

• Like 1

Correction

"The Great Way has no gate,
A thousand roads enter it.
When one passes through this gateless gate,
He freely walks between heaven and earth."

He is talking about Xin and Min here, not secret doors. No matter how hard you will try to explain it with you petty intellect you will never explain it right before experiencing secret door by yourself. 

Edited 6 hours ago by SeekerOfHealing

Don't worry, I won't explain anything.

I know what anger does to your liver😀😀😀

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MooNiNite said:

Do you know where this door is?

Yes, of course. It's basic to really be cultivator. If you do not open it all your cultivation goes to nowhere and is always post natal. 

@Apeiron&Peiron almost got it right. The only mistake is with deviations and appear or disappearing but this can be the way of cultivation and results. If the method is right, it's natural and no deviation, or appearing or disappearing.

@Jeff well you self-exposed yourself that you taken Qi for secret doors which means you have no idea what you are talking about, please stop trying and maybe realize something meaningful which contribute to your knowledge.