awaken

玄牝之門The secret door

2 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

From the above, it is quite interesting to note some commonalities between the esoteric approaches of both the Taoist secret arts and Buddhist secret mantra paths. 

Remember that many or most of these Tibetan practices already existed in Tibet before the Buddhist invasion, and they were retained.  Many of them have more commonality with Chinese (Taoist) practices than Buddhist ones.  It makes sense since Tibet and China are neighbors and are both North of the great wall of the Himalayas.

9 hours ago, C T said:

Have read accounts of Taoist adepts mingling with Tibetan yogis long before it was lost to China. 

It hasn't been so lost, hidden is a better word, or secret.  Kept away from and unknown by the money grubbers and their followers.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, C T said:

cant wait :ph34r: 

trust that you will keep us posted!

you know it... im still more than a little drunk on all those memories...

29 minutes ago, 9th said:
32 minutes ago, 9th said:

Something of note that might have gone unnoticed before is the fact that a world-wide seafaring civilization had already spun the entire globe long, long, LONG before the Sumerians

Cool, so it is a globe?

The earth is not flat?

• Like 1

Just now, Starjumper said:

Remember that many or most of these Tibetan practices already existed in Tibet before the Buddhist invasion, and they were retained.  Many of them have more commonality with Chinese (Taoist) practices than Buddhist.  It makes sense since they are neighbors and are both North of the great wall of the Himalayas.

It hasn't been so lost, hidden is a better word, or secret.  Kept away from and unknown by the money grubbers and their followers.

In the same accounts, it was mentioned that Himalayan yogis were occasionally seen mingling in Taoist cells too. 

Lost to China was a reference to the gradual takeover of Tibet that began in 1950.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, C T said:

In the same accounts, it was mentioned that Himalayan yogis were occasionally seen mingling in Taoist cells too. 

Lost to China was a reference to the gradual takeover of Tibet that began in 1950.

I'm reading the search of the Panchen Lama at the moment

painful reading about the way the Tibetian culture was killed of. It's good to hear that some of that esoteric knowledge is not lost and being translated now.

It's a worthwhile read.

https://www.amazon.com/Search-Panchen-Lama-Isabel-Hilton/dp/0393321673

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Remember that many or most of these Tibetan practices already existed in Tibet before the Buddhist invasion, and they were retained.  Many of them have more commonality with Chinese (Taoist) practices than Buddhist ones.  It makes sense since Tibet and China are neighbors and are both North of the great wall of the Himalayas.

sure that makes sense, but I had never read such a concise text about it ( and I do not want to read longer ones, I'll stick to the brand I'm taught :D)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, 9th said:

Alchemy is the oldest tradition.  It is the civilized form of shamanism. 

We've already discussed this at length.  Its on the forum here somewhere.

Something of note that might have gone unnoticed before is the fact that a world-wide seafaring civilization had already spun the entire globe long, long, LONG before the Sumerians caught the drift.  Evidence is slowly coming to light.  It should be fun to watch all that fallout, for sure.

could you find me that thread?

please

9 minutes ago, blue eyed snake said:

could you find me that thread?

please

Sorry, baby... aint got time for that kinda thing no more. ..

But If you wanna come over I will be happy to talk with you about it for as long as you like... I got stories for aeons

1 hour ago, 9th said:

Something of note that might have gone unnoticed before is the fact that a world-wide seafaring civilization had already spun the entire globe long, long, LONG before the Sumerians caught the drift.  Evidence is slowly coming to light.  It should be fun to watch all that fallout, for sure.

Links?

4 hours ago, C T said:

I see, I misunderstood your intent with that phrase.

I made friends with an extended family of Tibetan Buddhists who moved to Seattle back in the early seventies.  One was a Tibetan high Lama who had prayer beads and he had to chant Om Mani Padme Hum ten thousand times per day, but he could listen to conversations and nod, and sometimes make a short comment, while doing that.  Another was a Tibetan doctor who was translating some Tibetan medical books (cool looking books) for doctors at the University of Washington Hospital.  He worked on the 'experimental' animals floor feeding and caring for the animals.  Then there was a younger guy who was my buddy.  He said his dad was 'president' of one of the cities in their feudal system so he didn't have to work, just practice horsemanship and marksmanship.  When the Chinese invaded he said he was put in charge of an army of about ten thousand men?   He said a couple of his friends were shot and killed when they were standing right next to him so he was lucky to have survived.  He also told me that when the Dalai Lama had to escape from Tibet that he was carried on a litter and they had to line the path with white rocks, taking ones that he had passed and putting them ahead on the path.  I tried to teach him to drive a car but he could not connect movement of the steering wheel with changes of direction so I got him off the road right away and took him to a parking lot .. then gave up.  When I gave him rides on my motorcycle he didn't like leaning over so he would grab (pinch) the hell out of my sides and jerk me upright in the middle of a corner.  :lol:   It was an adventure.  He sometimes told me that American women were fridgidus.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

sure that makes sense, but I had never read such a concise text about it ( and I do not want to read longer ones, I'll stick to the brand I'm taught :D)

I didn't read about it in no steenking book, I made it up.  :ph34r:

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

I see, I misunderstood your intent with that phrase.

I made friends with an extended family of Tibetan Buddhists who moved to Seattle back in the early seventies.  One was a Tibetan high Lama who had prayer beads and he had to chant Om Mani Padme Hum ten thousand times per day, but he could listen to conversations and nod, and sometimes make a short comment, while doing that.  Another was a Tibetan doctor who was translating some Tibetan medical books (cool looking books) for doctors at the University of Washington Hospital.  He worked on the 'experimental' animals floor feeding and caring for the animals.  Then there was a younger guy who was my buddy.  He said his dad was 'president' so he didn't have to work, just practice horsemanship and marksmanship.  When the Chinese invaded he said he was put in charge of an army of about ten thousand men?   He said a couple of his friends were shot and killed when they were standing right next to him so he was lucky to have survived.  He also told me that when the Dalai Lama had to escape from Tibet that he was carried on a litter and they had to line the path with white rocks, taking ones that he had passed and putting them ahead on the path.  I tried to teach him to drive a care but he could not connect movement of the steering wheel with changes of direction so I got him off the road right away and took him to a parking lot .. then gave up.  When I gave him rides on my motorcycle he didn't like leaning over so he would grab (pinch) the hell out of my sides and jerk me upright in the middle of a corner.  :lol:   It was an adventure.  He sometimes told me that American women were fridgidus.

Thanks for sharing.. Quite interesting meetings there :)

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

He said his dad was 'president'

1 hour ago, C T said:

Thanks for sharing.. Quite interesting meetings there :)

I neglected to mention an important point there.  He said his father was president of one of the cities, City-states, I didn't mean to imply that he was president of the country.  It was a feudal system I think with semi autonomous city states and the 'president' was an inherited position.  I think.  I edited the original to correct it.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

On 2017年11月6日 at 5:30 AM, MooNiNite said:

To quote Awaken,

"

Breathe is the door to make chi. 

Chi is the door to open the secret door. 玄關

The secret door is the door to make 金丹. 

"

This sounds like jing, chi, shen. Meaning it has ties to realization.

The secret door in this case would be the 6th chakra.

Anyways i'm just projecting my experiences, not trying to muddle the thread.

Are there any more Daoist poems or something that we can read descriptions about this secret door?

There are many. For example, 方寸之中念深藏,I have written the post in my space about yellow court jin.  方寸之中 is the secret door.

17 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I neglected to mention an important point there.  He said his father was president of one of the cities, City-states, I didn't mean to imply that he was president of the country.  It was a feudal system I think with semi autonomous city states and the 'president' was an inherited position.  I think.  I edited the original to correct it.

Feudal system, but kept in check with religion. The rich all did a runner, the poor illiterate serfs are mostly still there. Now some might have a bicycle, a watch and a radio. Everything has two sides

Edited by Gunther
  • Like 1

On 11/7/2017 at 0:17 PM, C T said:

Its wonderful that quite a number of previously 'hidden' secret mantra practices from the old masters have now become accessible and with such clear and systematic commentaries that explain the practices in depth so that followers need not have to figure out twilight terms and coded meanings. All thanks to the wonderful Tibetan translators. 

CT,

Loved your post on the red and white drops, provided a lot insight that I was unable to obtain from my readings thus far, thank you!  Of course your knowledge is from the strength of a lineage and thus is real knowledge, not my wanderings in the forest.  I love how this thread ended so far on the co-mingling/confluence of Taoism and Buddhism (specifically its most potent yogic appearance in Tibetan Tummo/Six Yogas).  That is my main area of interest the intersection of traditions.  Can you point me in the direction though of any specific translations or texts you referenced in the above quote.  I have the following:  Tibetan Yoga and Secret Doctrines, Introduction to Tantra, Awakening of the Sacred Body, The Six Yogas of Naropa, The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep, and the Bliss of Inner Fire.  Thank you for this unique information and insight. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, yugenphoenix said:

CT,

Loved your post on the red and white drops, provided a lot insight that I was unable to obtain from my readings thus far, thank you!  Of course your knowledge is from the strength of a lineage and thus is real knowledge, not my wanderings in the forest.  I love how this thread ended so far on the co-mingling/confluence of Taoism and Buddhism (specifically its most potent yogic appearance in Tibetan Tummo/Six Yogas).  That is my main area of interest the intersection of traditions.  Can you point me in the direction though of any specific translations or texts you referenced in the above quote.  I have the following:  Tibetan Yoga and Secret Doctrines, Introduction to Tantra, Awakening of the Sacred Body, The Six Yogas of Naropa, The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep, and the Bliss of Inner Fire.  Thank you for this unique information and insight. 

Thank you, Yugenphoenix. 

This is currently the most comprehensive set of translated Tibetan Buddhist philosophy and practice texts available for open sale: https://www.shambhala.com/treasuryofknowledge.html

Its helpful that they are divided into so many individual volumes. 

• Like 4

Yan is the raising of Chi.

Yin is the hiding of chi. Where is the chi hiding? 

This is a great thread but to disagree with the previous poster - Wuschel - as http://springforestqigong.com says "there is no center of the Universe."

So Ramana Maharshi calls the "secret door" the "secret pinhole" - if you study the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality - the Yuan Qi originates on the right side of the heart. This is the vagus nerve to the right side of the heart.

So I did have this experience - of the formless awareness ether-consciousness beyond death - from http://guidingqi.com

So the "yang qi" is the lung qi - science has shown that when the breathing is synchronized with the heart rate variability (the ratio of parasympathetic to sympathetic) then you get the strongest amplitude of high frequency parasympathetic energy. This is the secret of why the lungs are the source of the yang qi.

The lower tan tien as the cauldron is actually behind the navel directly as the yuan qi energy - but only once the generative force is restored by meditation. The yin qi has no substance and so you have to rely on using the yin qi to increase the yang qi that is hidden within the yuan jing. Only once the yuan jing is restored to a 16 year old through celibacy does the yuan qi manifest as the yuan shen spirit of the lower tan tien - so that the cauldron is now the middle tan t'ien and the furnace is below.

And so when Awaken says the source of the light has no "place" - this means also that there is no "center" - but rather it is the process of listening - and in science it is called the relativistic mass of light as noncommutative spacetime. So instead there is an eternal process of listening - as Nada or "inner ear" method of Buddhism with the Yuan qi as the undivided "yin-yang qi."

The original definition of qi is to put shen under the jing and so this is the process of internal listening.

And so when Awaken refers to Deep in the Mind as "In the Middle" as the Yellow court - the yellow light of true consciousness that is the Absolute Void that radiates outside the body only happens once the generative force is restored. This is also called the Moon light of the ancestral cavity. And so the ancestral cavity (the third eye) is neither inside the body nor is the "mysterious gate" outside the body. But rather at each zero point in space there is noncommutative phase as the 5th dimension accessed through listening.

Phonons are quasi-matter - which is why qigong master Zhang, Hongbao called "yin matter" the superluminal "golden key." So once the moon light manifests as the yuan qi - this is actually from the yin qi - which as Awaken asks - "where is it hiding?" It is not hiding in any 4D place but rather can never been seen, and only can be listened to. 

I should add that science now agrees the Universe was created from zero energy at zero spacetime but as a noncommutative phase shift. Again this means that light has relativistic mass due to noncommutative spacetime. So time is very asymmetric and yet synchronized at the beginning of the universe - it is literally a reverse time, superluminal momentum that is not conserved. The source of the Volt measured by NIST is measured with the Josephson Junction - and science now realizes it is a "magnetic anomaly" created from noncommutative phase as the 5th dimension. This is also called "spin 1/2" or "half quanta" in quantum physics.
Edited by voidisyinyang

the center is not a place

but a presence... a beingness... a listening...?

I like this... it resonates with my experience of being a flowing verb (   awareness   ), not a static thing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

the center is not a place

but a presence... a beingness... a listening...?

I like this... it resonates with my experience of being a flowing verb (   awareness   ), not a static thing.

The feeling of my body disappear little by little

My breathe disappear little by little

The sound from outside getting unclear

At first, the blue light turning

Then the light disappear

I get into deeper state, Hun dun

Until the time is up

I did the meditation in this morning about 9 o'clock

The feeling of my body disappear little by little

My breathe disappear little by little

The sound from outside getting unclear

At first, the blue light turning

Then the light disappear

I get into deeper state, Hun dun

Until the time is up

I did the meditation in this morning about 9 o'clock

She is describing Nirvikalpa Samadhi - or what Sri Yukteswar calls "breathless ecstasy."

So as Ramana Maharshi states - what happens is most spiritual masters get stuck in the astral realms and they don't keep pursuing Nirvikalpa Samadhi to empty out the 7th level of consciousness as it's called in Mahayana Buddhism. Or as Jim Nance told me - you can be a qigong master but still not have achieved real enlightenment - which is the deep heart opening beyond death. So Ramana Maharshi meditated nonstop for 9 years to achieve this. But even most of his students "deny" that it was necessary for Ramana Maharshi to do this, and instead he had achieved "moksha" when he had his first awakening experience - when he was 16 years old and his astrology had told him he was going to die.

So the thing is that for immortal breathing - you use "post heavenly qi" to then move the "pre heavenly qi" - but what is the difference? The difference is that the post heavenly qi still has "yin shen" blockages - which is to say it is still based on the Moon light of the yin qi that has no substance. So this is why the Taoists made fun of the Buddhists because they state - yes you can achieve real enlightenment of your mind but when you die you still turn into a yin shen that can not be seen by others, can not transform physical matter, has no powers, etc.

So this really means that the awareness is totally impersonal - as Awaken says in her practice diary - an immortal is "part of evolution." And so when qigong master Chunyi Lin sits in meditation - I saw ghosts hovering around him and so he explained that he regularly heals "yin shen" spirits to send them back into the  Emptiness and that his body "embodies" the Emptiness. So he also said the MCO can take you to the highest levels.

So what the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality describes is that when the golden light appears - and the sky fills with falling snow - then the yang shen has to be sent out of the body. But it can only go so far and has to be nurtured. So for Poonjaji - he saw the Yang Shen of Ramana Maharshi - but since their tradition practices strictly Mouna Samadhi as silence or eternal listening - this means that their spiritual ego is completely unaware of any powers that manifest. So any healing that occurs, etc. or what the "Yang shen" does is unknown to them. In Mahayana Buddhism, in contrast, the goal is to turn the light around so that you maintain wisdom in the light while you can also maintain the Emptiness. And so you maintain spiritual ego of what powers manifest in the Emptiness.

Qigong master Jim Nance describes it as maintaining the focus of the light while the energy does the healing on its own - and so the light is at zero time, like a frozen image, but the energy is also changing the past and future, as superluminal momentum. In other words if you have precognition - and then experience again in the present - that means it is now the past - but what connects the future to the past is this formless awareness. Ramana Maharshi said there is no evolution of the universe - because all of 4D spacetime is a temporary illusion.

So in their tradition it was not necessary to cultivate the yang shen and even though the yang shen might manifest - as Ramana Maharshi taught Poonjaji - how can you see God? It is only the Self of your own mind that can not be seen. So Poonjaji then says it is just the "space between thoughts" or a mirror.

People confuse the light with the mirror - but as science has now shown, black holes as Hawking radiation as a "self-amplifying" time-frequency mirror. So you have zero time and infinite frequency as the white hole and then infinite time and zero frequency as the black hole. But the secret is this is occurring at "zero space" as the 5th dimension and is an eternal process. So in music theory - this means it is a "triple spectral" of frequency as 2, 3, infinity. Meaning that if C is the fundamental pitch then the subharmonic is 2/3 as C to F while the overtone is C to G but both are the same pitch as the Perfect Fifth which is yang. This is the secret of the Single Perfect Yang as the Golden Yang Shen or positive spirit of taoist alchemy.

In the end it still dematerializes back into yuan qi which is formless awareness and the light itself is the light of no light - or as Kurt Godel explained, you can indeed have time travel, only there can not be any personal desire attached to the time travel, and so therefore the Grandmother paradox (killing your own grandmother in your past) is solved.

So in Alchemy this is called the "movement in non-doing" of the Yuan Shen. Since the yin qi has no substance and it is the fire of the Sun as the yang of the body - therefore the qi manifests as female energy - that is also beyond form of spacetime. It is the 5th dimension that can not be seen but we can listen as quantum coherence - we can listen at sub-angstrom or smaller than light wavelength. And so the noncommutative phase of light is this superluminal secret as "yin matter" of yuan jing - it is the "golden key" as quasi-matter that is phonon listening momentum. It is called a "novel" new "self-force" by quantum physics professor Basil J. Hiley. In other words at zero time there is still this self-force that is also called "protoconsciousness" of the Universe by quantum physicists.

So then the golden immortal Yang Shen body is only achieved when Yuan Jing and Yuan Qi is restored by the "yin shen" blockages being cleared out. And our soul is actually this yin matter that stores the information of light - beyond light - as black hole information. The yin shen ghosts that Chunyi Lin heals are sent back into the Emptiness as yin matter that is superluminal. He says to be careful where to have reproductive sex because the yin shens are attracted to the qi that is activated at creating life. Females are yang internally which means it is much easier for females to open up the heart - beyond death. But to then turn that qi back into the body to go beyond physical death is even more difficult - as the light is the spiritual ego that is easily attached to experiences. So whenever we experience light as color - this is actually the past that our ego experiences. In science quantum light emitted at the quantum jump is still a "subharmonic" of this superluminal phase wave that is beyond light. And the matter goes up in spacetime mass then the light becomes more golden - this is shown in sonofusion - as Iron with heavier mass more easily emits gamma radiation - because the heavier mass has a higher frequency that is superluminal momentum as the "shadow" of light or reverse spacetime information-energy. This means that as the Yuan Qi builds up in the middle tan t'ien - this increases the golden light from the iron of the blood. Then you get into transforming the bones for the golden light of the yuan jing. This is actually called "relative enlightenment" since once the mind is emptied out past death - then the golden body only manifests by the light turned back around in the body. But if you turn the light back around with no substance - as is the case with the yuan shen - then the yuan qi can go anywhere.

So the qigong master Chunyi Lin says he can heal multiple people all over the world - at the same time. But this is not him doing the healing - it is the Yuan Qi. But the "yin matter" is the information signal that is superluminal that does the healing as the golden key - and then it is the spiritual yuan shen that gets healed. So in terms of light - the healing is not instantaneous. In terms of the actual healing - it is actually superluminal. In terms of the Yuan qi - it is the eternal present as formless awareness. How do I know this? Because I saw the qigong master create "yuan shen" bodies that he sent out to heal people - they would break off from the top of his head and float out to heal people. As Jim Nance explained to me, that is a very high level of healing since each spirit is individualized to heal that particular person. And so as I saw those spirits "break off" one after another - I knew it was not "instantaneous" healing but that was only my spiritual ego witnessing it! See the difference!

When she describes the "blue light" this is the spacetime quantum relativity healing from the future! So light blue-shifts as the Emptiness as protoconsciousness or noncommutative spacetime is shifted. For example Jim Nance shared how he was in full lotus meditating with Chunyi in a church - with another advanced student. Chunyi could see bright blue light but the others could not see it since their level was not that high enough yet. But then the church walls started cracking so they had to stop the meditation! haha.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

painted this shortly after studying with Wang Li Ping

it is my visual description of the silent, empty utterly expansive center of no center

IMG_1030.thumb.JPG.a35733c76314d95993d8b7515eb42789.JPG

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

painted this shortly after studying with Wang Li Ping

it is my visual description of the silent, empty utterly expansive center of no center

IMG_1030.thumb.JPG.a35733c76314d95993d8b7515eb42789.JPG

Wow!:wub:

• Like 1