awaken

玄牝之門The secret door

7 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

So the qigong master Chunyi Lin says he can heal multiple people all over the world - at the same time. But this is not him doing the healing - it is the Yuan Qi. But the "yin matter" is the information signal that is superluminal that does the healing as the golden key - and then it is the spiritual yuan shen that gets healed. So in terms of light - the healing is not instantaneous. In terms of the actual healing - it is actually superluminal. In terms of the Yuan qi - it is the eternal present as formless awareness. How do I know this? Because I saw the qigong master create "yuan shen" bodies that he sent out to heal people - they would break off from the top of his head and float out to heal people. As Jim Nance explained to me, that is a very high level of healing since each spirit is individualized to heal that particular person. And so as I saw those spirits "break off" one after another - I knew it was not "instantaneous" healing but that was only my spiritual ego witnessing it! See the difference!

Are you saying Master Chunyi Lin heals without using is own Qi (Yuan Qi)?

I think Awaken talked here about Qi Gong healers using their own Qi and how that could possibly be dangerous. I got the idea that in the highest level one would use Celestial Qi.

Is this what you are talking about?

Also is this why Master Yan Xin could heal so many people at the same time without being depleted?

11 hours ago, KuroShiro said:

Are you saying Master Chunyi Lin heals without using is own Qi (Yuan Qi)?

I think Awaken talked here about Qi Gong healers using their own Qi and how that could possibly be dangerous. I got the idea that in the highest level one would use Celestial Qi.

Is this what you are talking about?

Also is this why Master Yan Xin could heal so many people at the same time without being depleted?

yes exactly - both Master Yan Xin and Chunyi Lin use "celestial qi" which is also "yuan qi." there are different meanings of "yuan qi." If you study the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality it states that yuan qi originates on the right side of the heart - and it is also what remains after the yang shen is vaporized at the end of the alchemy training - the yuan qi. So it is not our personal mind and the yuan qi emanates out of the pineal gland, from the heart. And so only the eyes are yang in the body  which means the eyes emanate the yuan qi and yuan shen. This is why a qigong master or Poonjaji can see someone's past lives by looking into their eyes. Chunyi said he sees past lives also.

So also Effie P. Chow does this as well - so when they heal people they recharge their qi as they heal people. Master  Yan Xin calls it "synchronous resonance" with the "virtual information field." So this is why the "golden key" is superluminal yin matter as the secret phonon energy that is quasi-matter and superluminal information, from the future. There is an actual spacetime vortex being created.

So you have surround the shen with qi - and once Chunyi had to meditate to recharge his qi, so had his students teach the class - because he had dizziness from his shen leaving his body without enough qi surrounding it. I had this happen to me as well but I did not know what it meant. The details are in chapter 11 - I think - it is chapter 11 of Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality. This dizziness is not just some proprioception blockage - the dizziness is literally a spacetime vortex! That is why I stopped meditating at the time since I had no idea what had happened to me. haha. It was not until years later that I discovered the details described in the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality. People on this forum had insisted that the book should not be read since it is too dangerous! haha. So I had not gone back to it to study it in detail. That was a big mistake.

But Chunyi said now he always sees light in his lower tan t'ien when he goes into the Emptiness - but to do that he had to take some dangerous medicinal herbs to clear out his meridians some more - probably very similar to what Wang Liping had to do for his training, as detailed in "Opening the Dragon Gate."

It appears that Robert Peng and Chunyi Lin had the same Shaolin qigong master teacher, Master Yao, as well. So Robert Peng did a long cave meditation underneath the Shaolin monastery - and this is very similar to the cave meditation that  Chunyi Lin did at Mt. Qingcheng - the 49 day fast with no sleep and just some water while in full lotus the whole time. So he said he went into heaven and he saw his grandparents that he not even met before - but he knew it was them. And also his spiritual masters visited him as yang shen bodies - including Lao Tzu touching his head.

So yes he described how he had a very deep "small universe" meditation or MCO - and so he saw the falling snow in the sky or what is called flowers in the winter or something - it is described in the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality as when the golden light of the immortal yang shen is starting to appear. So at that stage - you have to go into retreat for the  yang shen to actually appear. But instead qigong master Chunyi Lin chooses to do healing practice. But he said his dream is to go back into the cave meditation and live to be 225 years old, etc. and also he knows masters who are in the mountains of China with the golden aura from developing their yang shen.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks - Master Chunyi Lin stores his energy in his lower tan t'ien and keeps his tongue against the roof of his mouth. So only when he goes into the Emptiness - then did I see an aura around him. But otherwise - oh yeah once in the Level 2 class - I could feel heat just on my right kidney. He said he could detect blockages and say what percentage they were. So during the break I went up and asked him what percentage my right kidney was working. I was facing him and as he looked at the front of my body - suddenly I felt this burning hot bliss just on my right kidney. And he goes: about 70%. haha.

Also another time - I was sitting behind this lady in Level 3 class. Chunyi asked if anyone had any experiences. She said that when he had asked for people to do healings on the previous week and she suggested her friend in the hospital - right at that moment her friend got healed in the hospital! She was freaking out in front of me and so as she talked Chunyi casually raised his hands over his head like he was stretching to yawn. Then as he lowered his hands he had his one palm facing the lady and suddenly I felt this blast of qi-bliss overwhelm the lady, as I was again right behind her. And she immediately calmed down. haha. No one else in the class seemed to notice it happened.

• Thanks 2

Healing others without using your own qi is very common. 

Both Reiki and other systems channeling divine energy do that. A 10 dollar book found in my signature can give you that ability. 

12 hours ago, johndoe2012 said:

Healing others without using your own qi is very common. 

Both Reiki and other systems channeling divine energy do that. A 10 dollar book found in my signature can give you that ability. 

Actually Chunyi used to teach "the more you heal others, the more you heal yourself." But he doesn't teach that anymore. In fact when I returned back to the qigong center, Jim Nance explained to me that unless the third eye is fully open then it is difficult to recharge the qi energy. And Jim said that even when he was doing his healing - the problem was he was using his mind (siddhis) to do the healing, instead of letting the Universe do the healing for him.

The secret is in the Foundations of Internal Alchemy - it stated there is "movement in non-doing" of the Yuan Shen. what this means is that as light is turned back around to its source then time stops and then the energy does the healing on its own - as superluminal signal energy - the phonon energy.

So Chunyi said then at the next Level 3 class I went to that he has found it very common that after people open up their psychic third eye then they use too much of their psychic energy (the siddhis) and so they get fat. In alchemy this means having to recharge the yang qi by using the yin qi from food.

So normally when we eat food it turns into ejaculation and so it requires purification. the yin qi is the liver that is the force of the spirit out of the eyes. But if there is evil fire - this means the yin qi fixates on an external form of beauty and it then pulls the yang qi up with it. This is the Hun Soul as the White Soul that is light and so goes up easily - the yin qi of the liver goes out of the eyes when open. And then the Po Soul is cloudy and normally descends but will "grab on to" the hun soul if the yin qi force is strong enough to go out of the eyes via the pineal gland. The pineal gland emanates the yuan qi - but it is ONLY after the alchemical lower tan t'ien generative force is restored by turning the light around - and so having the yin qi return back to the yang qi, thereby turning the water tiger into the white tiger and the red dragon of the heart into the green dragon of the lower tan t'ien - as the Counter-Earth of the Relative Void.

And so that is the secret of what John Chang means when he says the yin qi is the lower body and the yang qi is the upper body that combine together to create an explosion - because the yang qi originates from the lungs but with deep breathing of the lungs - the lung is the Sun and the heart is the Sun but the deep breathing pulls the Sun of the Moon (the kidneys) back down into the lower tan t'ien. Then John Chang says he uses just his yin qi for spirit communication - for the Kris spirit dagger communication. Why? Because the yin qi goes out with the yin shen and the yin qi has no substance, unlike the yang qi.

So once the third eye is open this is yuan qi but the ancestral cavity of the pineal gland does not have any light of the Mysterious Gate until the yuan qi is restored by combining the yin qi with the yang qi, through purification. So this is why in the Small Universe meditation as taught in  Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality - you rotate the eyes - so on the kidneys you turn the eyes to the right and visualize the green light of the dragon - the yin qi going up so that it mixes with the white tiger and then at the top of the head you rotate the eyes up - and visualize the red dragon. Then on the heart you visualize white and rotate the eyes to the left. Then on the perineum you rotate the eyes down and visualize black. So the left eye is the white of the lung as the Sun and the right eye is the green of the dragon as the Moon and the heart is the sun and the kidney is the moon.

>

When t’ai chi is at rest, yang and yin are united;
when t’ai chi is in motion, the two opposing forces separate. Herein
lies the secret of immortality.

The Magus of Java: Teachings of an Authentic Taoist Immortal (on John Chang).

"The whole process is ruled by Spirit....It's movement in 'non-doing' is called Original Spirit." Wang Mu, Foundations of Internal Alchemy.

So this movement is actually the superluminal "yin matter" healing-information.

The primal qi (li yuanqi) ....formless

"Since is it the undivided yin-yang it is called the One Vitality."

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

So you’re saying books like Taoist Yoga are wrong by saying breath is essential to moving the MCO? Your opinion is very different to what most are familiar with. Could you at least explain yourself or give evidence, rather than just have us take your word for it?

8 hours ago, Phoenix3 said:

So you’re saying books like Taoist Yoga are wrong by saying breath is essential to moving the MCO? Your opinion is very different to what most are familiar with. Could you at least explain yourself or give evidence, rather than just have us take your word for it?

you mean me? Taoist Yoga is archived online - just search it - you use breathing as the "external alchemical agent" - and so there has to be deep breathing as Quick Fire - to activate the yuan qi that has the power to remove energy blockages from the 8 main channels. But yuan qi also requires meditation for purification and cleansing - based on yin qi and yang qi. The terminology in that book is very tricky - since sun and moon means different things and different terms are used for the same thing. I did a blog post on it recently - http://elixirfield.blogspot.com

So you have breathing, then you have yuan qi, and then you still has post-natal qi which can be yin qi and yang qi that still needs to be refined. So even when immortal breathing is activated there is still post-natal qi and yuan qi. But that level to reach of immortal breathing is only after the yuan qi is activated and that is a high level. I achieved that but I had no idea what I was getting into - at the time. So unless you study that book then you won't understand the training secrets.

But as Chunyi Lin says - the spirit guides the movement of the MCO - so when you rotate the eyes that is the spirit energy with the left eye as the yang shen (sun) and the right eye as the yin shen (moon). The yin shen is created by building up the yin qi (moon) in the yuan jing and the yang shen is from building up the yang qi (the sun) in the yuan qi. So the lungs are the sun (yang qi) of the moon (lower tan t'ien) and the liver are the moon (yin qi) of the sun (the heart).

So chapter 6 is the refinement of yin and yang qi by rotating the eyes - in order to then build up the yuan qi to fully open the third eye and then chapter 7 and 8 is about "cold storage" of the yuan qi into the lower tan t'ien in order to stop all loss of yuan jing energy. So then you work on completely converting all the yuan jing into yuan qi - to create the yang sheng and then in the end everything is the yang shen as the yuan qi - which means the positive spirit of no spirit - of the spirit of negative vitality (yin qi) as the golden light manifesting out of the yuan jing - combining with the positive spirit light of the yuan qi.

That is my understanding as a brief overview - but again the book has to be studied more. So in practice I got up to chapter 6 but then I had some experiences that are described in chapter 11 - as soon as the Yuan Qi manifests then you are in the realm of the Pre-Natal Spirit of the yuan shen - and so it is easy to get confused and only if you maintain celibacy against all evil can you advance. So I did not know the secrets - and so I had just a taste or touch of Yuan Qi - as it is called. I could smell cancer, see ghosts and do powerful healing and have precognition, etc. But using the powers causes the energy to not stay harmonized - and so you have to know the secrets to reharmonize the energy and rebuild it.

So this is why the book says - that once any golden light manifests - after building up the yuan qi - then you have to go into retreat and to full time meditation - with little food. And the master has to oversee the training - and also have an assistant to help move the energy physically and watch over your body, etc.

But instead I fell into the "evil fire" path - and so I overused my qi energy and so now I have to rely on yin qi from food - the negative to restore the positive - or else full time meditation. As long as the eyes are open then the heart and the lower tan t'ien disconnect - so that the fire is no longer under the water and so the dragon and tiger and not alchemically being mixed. So as Wang Liping says - if you do 6 hours of full lotus meditation with the spirit concentrated into the lower tan t'ien - for a year - without stopping for one day - then you can restore your yuan jing energy to a 16 year old and activate the yuan qi energy again.

• Thanks 1

No, sorry that was to the thread author. But i’m never going to complain whenever you reply :D 

Edited by Phoenix3

2 minutes ago, Phoenix3 said:

No, sorry that was to the thread author. But i’m never going to complain whenever you reply :D 

My cousin, same age as me, got the "featured" obit in the local corporate-state newspaper http://www.startribune.com/developer-jon-hempel-remade-a-block-in-minneapolis-and-buildings-throughout-twin-cities/479935593/ I shaved and got a haircut and bought a sport coat and tie from Goodwill for his funeral. His company assets were $785 million or something - when he got "bought out." He got cremated. My dad was the assistant attorney general of Minnesota. Lawsuits will not save us - "development" will not save us. Earth is in hospice as a biosphere, just as my cousin went into hospice. I have a shaving burn - red marks on my face. haha. He was always nice to me and my dad helped him out and was very proud of him. haha. My dad told me that my cousin would hire me for a job. haha.

yes Taoist Yoga book is for males - the OP is a female. But I guess females train in that lineage also - not sure how that works....

2 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

if you do 6 hours of full lotus meditation with the spirit concentrated into the lower tan t'ien

Since you’re here, how long did it take you to get comfortable with the full lotus position? I’m tall and male, so my flexibility in the hips and legs is naturally poor and it previously took me a lot of time to get flexibility in my hips before giving up.

On 4/18/2018 at 8:19 AM, Phoenix3 said:

Since you’re here, how long did it take you to get comfortable with the full lotus position? I’m tall and male, so my flexibility in the hips and legs is naturally poor and it previously took me a lot of time to get flexibility in my hips before giving up.

I don't know why I was able to get into full lotus easily when I first started training. I think as I remember it - it must have hurt at first but I just stayed in. So the deal is that if you meditate with celibacy and do the standing exercises then as the qi builds up then the flexibility increases as the channels open up. But the left leg on top is to store the energy up and open the channels more - and I didn't know that at first. So I was sitting right leg on top and then sending all my energy out of my body. haha.

And so what I have found is that switching with standing active exercise and then full lotus - and so then you can build up the energy more. So as Chunyi said just 20 minutes of full lotus meditation is worth 4 hours of any other kind of meditation. So if you can sit just 2 minutes of full lotus and then do standing active exercise. I remember now - I had a chair behind me and I would put my hands on the chair sit in order to pull myself up out of the full lotus - after the leg pain was too much.

But as Chunyi says - if your mind is strong enough to stay in the full lotus then the channels open up again - as the energy cycles back down from the head. As Master Nan, Huai-chin says - then you get strong bliss energy from the channels opening up.

As Wang Liping says only full lotus is really able to open up the lower back meridians well enough to get the strong yang qi to flow up to the brain - since the full lotus stretches out the lower back.

But the longest nonstop full lotus meditation I did was from a strong dose of ayahuasca - which creates a huge serotonin blast up the sacrum as a huge bliss blast - up to the brain and then opens up the biophotons of the pineal gland and then the heart emits a loud OM sound as the deep right side vagus nerve is activated from the reproductive neurohormones turning into neurotransmitters in the brain and then down to the right side of the heart. Master Nan, Huai-chin says this is the 2nd chakra opened up to convert jing to shen using qi energy. So that was 4 hours nonstop full lotus.

But master Nan made fun of his students - how many of you can even sit in full lotus one day nonstop? but the Buddha sat 7 days nonstop full lotus for his enlightenment experience. And the cave meditation that Chunyi did was 49 days nonstop full lotus.

But it was when I experienced a spacetime vortex of the room spinning around me - I did not understand this meant my spirit was leaving the body without enough qi surrounding it - and so since I didn't understand that, then I stopped meditating and my channels closed up. But I can still feel the ancestral cavity. What happens as you meditate more than the kidneys get real hot, then the thymus gets real hot and then you feel the pineal gland get real hot.

But if the channels are really open with the yuan qi activated - then you won't even feel your body, just like in deep dreamless sleep - only it is the opposite - it is from so much qi energy opening up the channels. At that level the bones get soft and supple like a baby - and the top of the head pulsates with qi - as the baby's spot, the fontanelle, opens up again. And so you need less physical breathing and heart beating - and the qi provides the energy for food and sleep. That is the nirvikalpa samadhi based on the yuan qi. So I achieved that just for a week - but again I did not know what I had stumbled into as I had not studied the Taoist Yoga book well enough. haha.

So as soon as I made eye contact with a female - then suddenly I felt this orgasmic bliss shoot up my back and energy shoot out my eyes and I realized she must have felt the same thing. And then I lost the alchemical pill that night in sleep - since I had not known what had happened nor how to stop it from losing the energy. So to reach that level of purity - I had gone 7 or 8 days without food - and just meditated the whole time. So I could sit full lotus 2 hours with no pain. If you build up your qi - then you just point the sword fingers at your feet and it clears out the pain in the legs while in full lotus. I could then smell cancer of someone and I saw ghosts.

I had traveled back in time 70,000 years and my prenatal shen had manifested. I did some strong healing and accidentally pulled this lady's spirit out of the top of her skull - without touching her. Oops. Don't even pull "energy blockages" out of the top center of the skull point - the Bai hui point. ...

yes I asked for donations on my blog so I could experiment sending people healing energy as I increased meditation. So I asked for $20 for 8 hours of full lotus meditation. As I did this then sometimes I saw lots of blue violet light very strong and my heart energy opened up again - I was accessing the yuan qi energy. And I laughed deeply with lots of bliss. But my family was getting exorcised and freaking out - having their blockages cleared out. They said I was not getting paid enough - and they complained - and I had to use my energy to heal my family more - than I could heal the people donating money to me. So I stopped the practice. But it was a fun experiment and I am grateful to those who donated. And people did report feeling energy! So that was pretty amazing - people would send me their photos so I could visualize the energy sending to them - also knowing their location around the world.

But my knees got very painful from the 8 hours of full lotus meditation a day - so it is good to do the standing active exercise in between. As Chunyi says if you get tired - then do standing active exercise and that will wake you up again - the "moving of yin and yang." So he says at first to do three times more standing active exercise than sitting meditation. And so this will build up the qi energy to then make the body more flexible. I have a qigong friend who said he could not sit in full lotus because he is the wrong "body type." Actually I had two meditation friends tell me that. So I told Jim about this and he laughed and agreed there is no wrong "body type" for full lotus. Chunyi said once "there is good pain and there is bad pain." haha. But Jim Nance - the way he got into full lotus was through bad pain since he actually dislocated his hip joint or something strange like that. He was walking in the mall - maybe it was his knee. He had ACL injuries in his knees so maybe that was part of the issue. And so he could not even stand up from the pain and he called up  Chunyi on the phone. Chunyi told Jim - even though Jim could not stand up - he said Jim sit in full lotus!! So Jim was able to get into full lotus because of this injury he had. haha. It is very strange cuz it happened to him again as well. He was playing basketball with young whipper snappers - and Jim was a former Professional Player - but when he tried to hard then his knee injury came back. But somehow that enabled him to go deeper into full lotus - I think with the other leg on top. He did a qi-talk just on how how got into full lotus but I forget all the details. Once he fell at the Mall, the other time while playing basketball.

For me it might have been from my soccer - I took soccer seriously until 10th grade high school when I switched to intensive music. But I had done a lot of "butterfly stretching" in soccer for years as a youth - so it must have been a kind of gymnastics training without me knowing it - to prepare for full lotus.

Picture%201.jpg

• Thanks 1

Well I've found the secret Door...it leads to Heaven...as a stage of objectfullness and Love..the meaning is defined by the object that it is trying to be. But the door metaphor is beautiful!

Considering how easy it is to see the door in ones mind...and then sort it based on object energy variance...and the means to get a strong static image..of the door..and then do Ram buts thorns edge...as a Mantra..

the Mandala inside everyone...is a place of peace...and is like a temple...which people also have within...as well..

Wells are deep in the human mind..made of astral water...which is astral fluid.(Yesod).from the astral plane..

• Like 1