Jakara

Is KunLun Bogus?

taobum Turbo is a lawyer and he's an ex-Kunluner too... my crystal ball says that he'll come back to the practice at some point.

I did watch a half an hour of Cricket once... didn't quite get it. Looked like a baseball game dragged out over several days. Yawn.

oh oh... this may change everything, a lawyer, even just one, in the ranks... is a worrisome bit of news B)

Even if Kunlun were Bogus, now we may never know - a lawyer's spin could just obfuscate the reality and befuddle the idle masses into subjegation to Max's will and plans for future conquests... :huh:

my oh me oh my,,,that cricket can be slow is a given....but when I watched a match in Singapore in the stiffling heat and sweltering humidity, it seemed well paced, funny it originated in colder climate... I should think they would have wanted to move around a bit more :D

and YAY!- the Giants are going... you know...

Guest winpro07
Edited by winpro07

Edit-

Ahhh, I promised myself not to get in any more arguments about this. Best of luck to everyone.

I already tried one at a time, didn't work. I think a bunch at once is better, and new thread. Of course those who can blow off one at a time can just as easily ignore a whole bunch.

(The following is a generic 'you', not you , Mal)

Have you been attracted to metal fences recently? If yes then you must have the special, never before seen, kunlun secret energy called ... Bullshit energy! Step right up folks. This special secret, never before seen energy only exists in the depths of space, generated in black holes ... and in you $300 - guaranteed to bounce back and forth between the two sides of your brain and make you attractive to metal fences. It also exists inside special, never before seen, meteorites. ROFL

So you, of NO experience has the gall to presume that everyone who actually HAS experience is a fool or liar.

I think you might be the biggest douche-bag ever on this forum.

You don't know anything and everything you say turns out to be wrong.

So you, of NO experience has the gall to presume that everyone who actually HAS experience is a fool or liar.

I think you might be the biggest douche-bag ever on this forum.

You don't know anything and everything you say turns out to be wrong.

:D You are so wise. ROFL

:D You are so wise. ROFL

We gave you a chance here but you keep failing on the experience front. You just talk smack for the sake of it.

You assume no one here is intelligent or has seen your type before and you continually babble nonsense.

I don't really know many folks in here but I do find you obnoxious and naive. My concern is that if your teacher does divulge the secrets of sorcery to you, your bad attitude will turn whatever ability you may develop into negative expression and power abuse.

I would suggest you take up Buddhist philosophy to purify your intent.

Sincerely.

Cam's Mom wears combat boots!!

Ohh..you are going to make me pull out the big guns.

Ok..everyone...Yoda's Dad is a Lawyer. A really good one from what I understand.

Prepare to become Wayfarer's arch enemy.

:P

I can't help but wonder when the next demi-god for someone to worship will show up here.

Hi Buddy,

It's true that we have to cultivate our mind so we don't run back and forth for the latest "Practice of the Month". Although I consider Kunlun method a great practice for many, one has to understand the principles and the foundation of any spiritual practices so they are not sidetracked into dead-end. To me personally, any practice has a great potential, if practiced diligently and with pure heart. If one doesn't possess enough merit and wisdom to see the path, even the greatest method is a simple waist of time. :)

Take care,

Max

(nyc)

Now, now... some apples may fall very far from their tree... let's hope so ! :D

"Son of a lawyer" ! may be a more derogatory curse than SOB etc...

But I am sure that Yoda has learned to transcend the dire world he found himself attached to through no fault of his own... We do not choose our families, but we do choose how we do our jobs...

And lawyers are just very very very bad...they may even talk to gardeners to learn esoteric lore, but I doubt it, they are all just too busy lieing and stealing their way through life...

so, I will not visit the sins of fathers upon their sons, ...(at least not until I am good and ready to do some real damage to those SOL's :rolleyes: )...

But what I'm not getting on this thread, are these references to inanimate objects like douche bags and combat boots... Both items have their uses and should not be castagated as if they were lawyers or something... B)

StarJumper has lost all creds here it seems, street or otherwise...still, it was lively.

Edited by Wayfarer64
  • Like 1

I don't know man, when I was hanging out with Yoda and his Dad they all seemed awfully close to me..also, if I ever need legal advice I am calling Y's Dad because as far as lawyers go he seems like a good one!

Cam, a word to the wise...I have no doubts that this may be the case... JUST one thing: be verwy verwy careful (do you hear the wisdom of Elmer Fudd's voice in this ?)...PLEASE, just do not ever, no not ever ...need a lawyer !!!!!

But the lawyer thing is getting pretty old... even for me, so, I think I need a new group to hate and castigate, I hear army boots and douche bags are easy prey for castigation, with feminine deoderants having scant support other than a possible flamibility which could make them dangerous as enemies... :huh:

Okey,

I have just three statements I would like some clarification on. With 20 pages, I don't remember exactly where the posts were:

1. Someone claimed that daoist master Wang Liping studies Kunlun under Lama Dorje. Elaborate? (Where was this quote?). Where's the source?

2. A certain Tibetan Rinpoche has made Kunlun the top practice of his system. In Tibetan buddhism they have no problem giving out names clearly, referring to different teachers and mentors. This is done extensively. I am certain that whoever claimed this fact hasn't any problems with referring either, and with verifying too.

3. The claim that people would be killed in China/Tibet for spreading Kunlun(!).

Eh, what? Who came up with this? The situation there would leave much to wish for, but this is just fantasy.

M

Max,

"To me personally, any practice has a great potential, if practiced diligently and with pure heart."

We'll have to agree to disagree. This is not about your practice, but if I take a road and want to get to Boston and it leads me to NYC, no matter how much I practice with a pure heart, I ain't gonna get to Boston.

Cheers,

Buddy

Buddy- I have been to both NYC and Boston. One does not preclude the other. Open yr mind to other possibilities, then what were once narrow views will broaden and yr arguements disappear..

Getting there is not being there, and never will be - until the mind makes each the other... desolving the problems with the distinctions being made...

It is the distinctions that you create in your mind that manifests as plausible and factual and unrealistic... These distinctions may not always be shared by people with minds that function on levels you do not accept or recognize as real in your experience...

Address your own limitations as challanges, rather than imposing them on others. Your world view may grow beyond what you now see as its limits... which just exist in yr own mind and not all others' minds...

I would suggest you take up Buddhist philosophy to purify your intent.

Thanks but I find Buddhist philosophy to be pedantic at best, and generally disgusting.

Take care,

Max

(nyc)

So you are a Max, are the Max of kunlun?

"Buddy- I have been to both NYC and Boston. One does not preclude the other. Open yr mind to other possibilities, then what were once narrow views will broaden and yr arguements disappear..

Getting there is not being there, and never will be - until the mind makes each the other... desolving the problems with the distinctions being made...

It is the distinctions that you create in your mind that manifests as plausible and factual and unrealistic... These distinctions may not always be shared by people with minds that function on levels you do not accept or recognize as real in your experience...

Address your own limitations as challanges, rather than imposing them on others. Your world view may grow beyond what you now see as its limits... which just exist in yr own mind and not all others' minds..."

Wayf,

You missed my point entirely. But thanks for the sage fortune cookie cutter pedantics.

So you are a Max, are the Max of kunlun?

I'm Max but not the one you're talking about. ;)

Buddy, I don't see the separation between Buddhism/Taoism/Suffism/etc at the highest level, so I would say all roads will eventually lead to Boston. To me personally, there are principles and steps one follows to cultivate their spirit. The methods could be different but the foundation behind them is tha same.

:) Take care,

Max

It's not just that, Max. Just like all roads won't lead to Boston (some of them are dead ends) not all roads are complete, or even have as their goal the same as Buddhism, Vedanta, or Taoism (if we must use -isms). I like your optimism, I just don't share it.

I don't even think the foundations are the same. I have a huge distrust about evangelical religion. I think their goal is conversion, not transcendence.

Well, actually, both my parents are lawyers and so are my brother and his wife.

This apple did roll, though...

I'll try to keep an eye peeled for drunken, rioting Cricket fans... I've heard stories!! :lol:

The discussion regarding where roads lead to is particularly ironic ...

All roads lead somewhere and require someone to travel them. Since there is nowhere to go and noone to go there, all roads ultimately lead away from what we're looking for.

Just my view...

I like the road analogy, its great for showing why we can't agree with Buddy, we just have different beliefs, no problem.

If I want to go to Boston, but I take the road to NYC. Why is it the "wrong" road? I can turn around and still go to Boston. But perhaps I'll find out I only thought I wanted to go to Boston, and really should have been in NYC,

or perhaps I should not have traveled at all :)

I had a road trip like that and it all worked out. We thought it was pretty amusing that we couldn't find NYC!

One of Cam's teachers once commented on this subject that "Eternity is a long time..."