Jakara

Is KunLun Bogus?

Can someone tell me what the word hara means?

It makes me laugh when I see it because it's similar to the Hebrew slang word for "shit"... but I think its meaning is probably a bit different in the use in this forum :P

edit: nevermind... "stomach" in Japanese. Thought it was probably something else because of the strange context...

Edited by Enosh

Because I am very aware of my auric field and the energy around me-- that is not my exp---and I always invoke for divine protection when ever I do any practice

Not your experience are key words...people can experience things in different ways...different bodies react differently to different foods, some bodies produce more enzymes, some less, different minds respond differently to different ideas... a wise old Kahuna said "the Divine is equally present in the Righteous man and in the evil doer....so Beware!" here's some info on the Kunlun entity phenomenon (Here Mantra says entities are already there, but Kunlun cleans out the pipes, so all the nasty soul sediment is given an opportunity to clear when you float into Kunlun gear: http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=3799

P.S. My clairvoyant friend has a rare gift for "the sight." She was able to see the aura of the T1 takyon capsule remotely by phone thousands of miles away...most psychics do not properly see the aura, but the proponent of the technology attested to her highly accurate ability, and was impressed, since few "clairvoyants" he had met could correctly perceive this vaccum energy.

Edited by Xienkula1

Ouch! :angry::blink: Non! c'est pas le bon cabala las bas. Santa est le diable.

Que est que tu dit? Comment c'est le Diable? C'est tres degoutant ca.

Que est que tu dit? Comment c'est le Diable? C'est tres degoutant ca.

Mais pourquoi c'est tres degoutant? Santa = Satan = Satnam = Saturne = Satya :huh:

Edited by Xienkula1

Mais pourquoi c'est tres degoutant? Satan = Saturne = Pan = manifestation = l'universe = la terre = le corps = ADN. :huh:

ahh the extremes I have to go to to get reults. Merci mon chere.

Edited by rain

Guest winpro07

What is the internal alchemical process in your system? The specific chanels, direction flow, how are you cultivating shaktipat? What is the purpose of your cultivation? Story telling is the oldest and best way to teach, and inspire. If you listen close to a great story teller you will find your self over, and over again. Max passes on great amounts of real info in his stories...It's another way to transmit (both energy, and knowlege) Tearing down any other being always tears another part of our own self away.- This is how we get fragmented. It takes great compassion to accept everyone with love> only with great compassion will the heart stay open. With a fragmented mind, and heart closed tight I cannot call my self human.

Glenn would call like it is and what he sees in the Aura of folks. Glenn was sort of like an energetic Anthropologist. He knew of Max from before and believe me it didn't stir his boat. No offense to Max he has some talent as I have stated before. But truth is guys he is a story teller too. Hey but if you need that and that stirs your boat more power to you.

I am sure it is welcome to Shakti.

Bonpo is a tricky thing. To study with a LAMA can be a a fun and also a dangerous ride. Yungdrung Bon of today has a strange agenda to it that is hard to swallow....

But if you can be Ninpo & TAKE YOUR TIME you can get a lot out of it if you know how to see between the lines & also if you practice. The practices themselves open up many many things. Most of them involve Mantra, Breath Control, All the practices are designed or based of opening all the Channels & Clearing them, Their TrulKhor is a form of ancient Yogas that involves tummo, certain breath retentions with specific flows of movement & Postures & mudras. Also there is Consciousness transference & Soul retrieval. There is a lot of Ritual Magic & visualization as well as a lot of dissolving practices.

They also have a form of "BAGUA" circle walking they do counter clockwise that is very powerful. In fact my Lama told me that this is where the Chinese got their Bagua practices from.

On the spiritual side there is a lot of work with realms, spirits, deities, elements, Mandalas (universes). A bon po guy can either do a lot of "Balance" or reek Havoc (hence the reasons why Nazis wanted to know how to use Bon) as they have done in the past which is why they are considered "taboo" to be a Bonpo practitioner. Did you ever hear the stories of Milarepa when he was wrathfully taking vengence on the folks that ill treated his parents? Destroying villages with storms etc?

Well that is the dark side of it.

But if used for balance/ healing and peace its a very beautifal "way".

Bon today is Mixed with Nyingma and maha-siddha tantrictraditions. But the Shamanism is still there its just a little deeper than what you would expect. Their dzogchen practices are very much in line with Taoist practices in fact there is reason to believe it influenced the taost methods of cultivation.

Well all i can offer you is a smile bro. :)

Shakti is beyond words & form and labels.

Peace

Santiago

That makes two of us. Not to be harsh Santiago, but you are what is commonly referred to as a "know it all". You express your opinions as facts, and that can really get on a persons nerves.

Great :)

I sense some jealousness on your part that Max is receiving so much attention on this board and GM hasn't.

Well what can I say I have said it before i actually like Max. I do not buy into the current "marketing" gimmick but the stuff i know from Max and ACTUAL people that studied with him is very good. I have said this COUNTLESS times on this forum already. I guess you overlooked that. :)

I don't think it is wise to compare these two guys.

I have no reason to be jeolous I post here cause folks asked me to come on and to help remove some confusions....

But for you to say its not wise to compare the 2..1st of all I never did...but If you want we can.....

Glenn actually had 3 Phd's & high education wrote 4 books had real martial skill, military, & Police experience, a householder and a didn't need to fake a death and had no need to walk around in funny chinese outfits or call himself self proclaimed Lama Thunder bolt. Yet could still do MANY things with Chi & ENERGY That many talk about but can not actually do....... and Still manage to be humble teach whether he got paid or not.

I'll Share with you a REAL story I was there when he actually healed one of the Dalai Lama's tulkus in a conference and the guy said himself Glenn's energy is like the high powerful Lamas he knew in tibet that do hands on healing aswell. Glenn actually reset his bones using Chi alone and no Physical touch. There are Many more REAL stories of Glenn. Yeah he had a sense of humor and But he was VERY down to earth and very real about what he could & couldn't do and humble enough to learn from those that could teach him as well even at his high level.

GM was an exaggerator of experience, but I heard he was a nice guy. I have a friend who knew him. (not a student)

And your friend had how much experience with Glenn???

You are welcome to visit bring your friend :)

It seems there is an interest in what you learned from GM. Maybe you should just stick with that instead of tearing down others to make your own teacher look higher and more brilliant than he was.

Did I tear down others? By doing what shedding a little light based on actual experience? Did I lie about anyone here?

What kills me is, you have no tact and conduct yourself in this brash way, and yet you have students. Are you kidding me?

All i can say is if you do not like me that is Ok and its your god given right not to.

I wish you the best on whatever path you are on.

Peace

Santiago

What is the internal alchemical process in your system? The specific chanels, direction flow, how are you cultivating shaktipat? What is the purpose of your cultivation?

Winpro come see for your self. I will be more than glad to share with you.

:)

Story telling is the oldest and best way to teach, and inspire. If you listen close to a great story teller you will find your self over, and over again. Max passes on great amounts of real info in his stories...It's another way to transmit (both energy, and knowlege) Tearing down any other being always tears another part of our own self away.- This is how we get fragmented. It takes great compassion to accept everyone with love> only with great compassion will the heart stay open. With a fragmented mind, and heart closed tight I cannot call my self human.

:)

Yes real stories can inspire and also "Empower". This is true. But also Bullshit is still Bullshit.

There is a mudra for this its very SECRET in Tantric Circles.......

bull_shit_sign_language_lesson.jpg

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

Well in the past i came to Tao Bums and said a few things about Max and was banned twice for saying exactly what Santiago has said. I mentioned before that i know people that know Max from Hawwaii and yadda yadda and most the people didnt like it.

Does his Kunlun work it looks to be that or he has a great power of suggestion or there is alot of suckers out there wanting to believe it works or want something that sounds the best.

Untill the Kunlun workshop in Australia i wont talk about MAX in a negitive way but i do think and what ive been told that Max does like to exaggerate about things. According to the people i know!!

But i would like to try Kunlun and Red phoenix anyway but will wait till he gets to Oz as i rather learn it 1st hand and get the transmission. Plus been wanting to feel his energy everyone talks about!

If he is the real deal its something i dont want to miss!!!

WYG

just some thoughts ...

we tend to project our own expectations to our teachers. i am including myselve because i had also teachers in the past that hurt me until i realized more and more that i have to take responsibility for my path (still learning ;) ). and so the hurt turned more into opening something up.

let the teachers do their things. let them be human. let them smoke their cigarettes, eat their non vegetarian food, fake their own death :D , have a cute girlfriend, have a nice car and so on.

one of my teachers told me: you are not here to get to know me. you are here to get to know yourselve.

if he/she provides good tools to do so: that is it. he doesnt have to be the superstar.

they are not here to fit our mind. and even if they do one day they will do something and it will remove the illusion we created in the first place. and then better they are far away from us because the love can easy turn to anger. instead of admitting that actually WE failed we easily tend to put it on our self proclaimed gurus.

this story happens all the time again and again.

and then there is max. telling everyone in every seminar that you are your own best master. and he is giving techniques that actually work great and change peoples life. he doesnt tie anyone to himself. he repeats again and again you have to just see him once. as far as i could see for the time i know him he spends a great amount of energy even when the seminar is over to help people. when he was in my house a few days even in the night he would work on his students and trying to support them spiritually. so why bother so much? even by buying just the book i had great experiences. i had to spend long times in monastaries to get results like that (this is of course just my personal experience).

the mind is tricky. we always search for ways to find something is not good. that is (as we all know) why the bad headlines make so many people buy the newspapers.

when you see and hear that a person like max is helping to positively changing the lifes of many people ... just be happy for them. then all separations will disappear. exchange will happen. you will support each other no matter what path you are going. it is all going to the same source. everybody in his/her own speed.

hopefully we all meet one day there ;)

love jan.

I have met both Glen and Max so I thought I should describe my experience with the spiritual practices that they both taught.

I met Glen I think about 3 or 4 years ago when I took a 2 weekend kundalini seminar with Glenn and I think her name was Susan. It was held near San Francisco. I had shaktipat from them. I didn't feel very much happening so after a few months I stopped that practice that I had learned from them. I did find Glen to a nice person. He did seem to be able to look at people and see their auras and describe things in it. Santiago was maybe more spiritually advanced or perhaps very open to what Glen had to teach so I guess he had better experiences. I had shakitpat previously from Gurumayi and Asha Ma and I did have spiritual things happen in my meditation practices from their practices so shakitpat and kundalini wasn't new to me. Glenn told me that since I had previous experiences with shakitpat and kundalini he would be interested in having me keep a log on how his system worked for me. Since nothing really happened for me I didn't follow up with that.

I met Max last August and have practiced Kunlun since then. I am still at the practice and I like the things that have happened to me in my meditation and in dreams.

I guess every person needs to find the teacher that is right for them but for me the practice with Max has been a very positive experience.

Craig

Thanks Craig

Could you please describe some things that you have exp from Kunlun in detail? I like Kunlun myself and one physical thing is my stomach muscles are tighter LOL all the movements area a good workout. I can also feel it working on my solar plexus chakra and my gallbladder seems stronger. Plus I feel lots of energy during and after.

I have met both Glen and Max so I thought I should describe my experience with the spiritual practices that they both taught.

I met Glen I think about 3 or 4 years ago when I took a 2 weekend kundalini seminar with Glenn and I think her name was Susan. It was held near San Francisco. I had shaktipat from them. I didn't feel very much happening so after a few months I stopped that practice that I had learned from them. I did find Glen to a nice person. He did seem to be able to look at people and see their auras and describe things in it. Santiago was maybe more spiritually advanced or perhaps very open to what Glen had to teach so I guess he had better experiences. I had shakitpat previously from Gurumayi and Asha Ma and I did have spiritual things happen in my meditation practices from their practices so shakitpat and kundalini wasn't new to me. Glenn told me that since I had previous experiences with shakitpat and kundalini he would be interested in having me keep a log on how his system worked for me. Since nothing really happened for me I didn't follow up with that.

I met Max last August and have practiced Kunlun since then. I am still at the practice and I like the things that have happened to me in my meditation and in dreams.

I guess every person needs to find the teacher that is right for them but for me the practice with Max has been a very positive experience.

Craig

Hi Craig did you actually do the practices Glenn gave you?

It's so crazy how this could turn into a kunlun vs kap thing. Why do that? Both are great from what I can see! What's the point of all this?

• Like 1

I am training Kunlun level 1 for 30 min each evening from the book. I think K1 is the simplest, easiest, fastest Kan and Li practice available and for only 20$ is the cheapest. It's true is not the complete system. For a complete system one needs a Grounding practice which connects to Earth energy, a meditation practice which connects to Heaven energy and a Kan & Li practice which blends the two. I think standing meditation - embracing the tree - and emptiness meditation added to any kan & li practice is all someone needs for spiritual development

It's so crazy how this could turn into a kunlun vs kap thing. Why do that? Both are great from what I can see! What's the point of all this?

Hi brother for the record I only posted cause people have asked me about Kulun, also cause there was people saying some not nice things about Toledo who I happen to know and respect. And also there are friends of mine that knew Max very well that have Real knowledge of his methods.

I have said this before and I WILL SAY IT AGAIN SO WE ARE ALL CLEAR.....

I actually Like Max. The little i know of him I like.

I never Brought Dr. Morris in to the Kun lun picture....other people did I will however defend Dr. GM for 2 reasons

1) he was my teacher & student.

2) he was my dear friend

3) he is not physical form to type to you what he would say in response to some of the stuff here.

This is not a KAP v.s Kun Lun thing. Frankly I do not care. If it tickles you blissful pickle and makes you happy go for it!

My teacher is Shakti. As was Glenn's teacher.

I just shared some insight.....

I NEVER said do not do KUNLUN.

All I said was Kun Lun is Old Bon po that is a fact not an opinion.

My best wishes to you who do Kun Lun.

And my best wishes to Max.

God bless

Peace

Santiago Dobles

Edited by Vajrasattva

Well you did call us kunloonies. :D

But in all seriousness, I wasn't only saying that about you...

By the way, I know people have asked before, but is there a good source for info on the kunlun/bonpo connection? I look into some bonpo stuff on the net but it's hard to see where it connects. Thanks!

Santiago, I did do the practices that Glen taught us at the seminar. He gave us a tape to listen to which I listened to for a couple of months. I just did not feel that much happening so I went back to my previous practice. Perhaps I was comparing it to what I learned about ten years earlier from Asha Ma and Gurumayi. I think because of their lineage it is easier to transmit kundalini type experiences to their students. I was just giving my experience. Other people will have their own. I did think Glen was a nice person. I remember I did a meditation practice with Glen at the seminar where we sat back to back. I remember his back as being pretty hot so obviously he did generate a lot of energy. When he looked at our auras he would point out things. I remember him doing a healing on me after seeing something in my aura and that made me feel better. I enjoyed the shaking and moving around experience we did at the seminar. That was sort of fun. I did enjoy the Level 1 of the seminar enough because as I recall I went back the next weekend for Level 2.

I just got back from the Kunlun seminar in Los Angeles. I saw a couple of Tao Bum guys there. It was quite a crowd. I think maybe about 80 to 100 people were attending the seminar. Max mentioned at the lecture last night that another student had achieved Golden Dragon body so that makes 3 now. The last one only had been studying for 5 months. I spoke to Kan, his first student who achieved the golden dragon body state and he mentioned that he was at Starbucks drinking a cup of coffee and his arm disappeared. He said people started pointing at him. He also told me that he was on a train and he had his arm against the wall and it went through it. He said everyone also again started pointing at him. He told me that Max taught him a special practice so his body would quit disappearing and that he could stay in this world.

Craig