Jakara

Is KunLun Bogus?

Well, I think suspicion gets aroused whenever something seems to cost "too much" or "too little."

Like if they're giving away laptops for free...or charging $20K apiece.

Hey, I wish everything were free! But, I try to evaluate any costs in context and don't demand it. :)

tru dat

Guest winpro07

well put

--------------------

different cultural aspects expose themselves

the scandinavians, the europeans and the americans

not to mention the chinese.. different advertising techniques

the means and methods are based on

inherited ethics and moralcodes that most are even almost unconsciously waving. just different angles.

the foundational intentions only seem flawed while learning others languages.

we listen and realign on the way.

If you want Crazy Shaking Chi effects and automatic Bliss just do 1 trulKhor or Tenaga Dalam breath : )

Or one true Kundalini Breath Cycle.

But again these are not the final Goal its just a "side effect".

All it takes is 1 Breath.

Oh yeah did I mention that Kun Lun is old Bon Po????

I look at the Standing practices in Max's Video that is nothing new. A lot of folks do that and have that. Infact Glenn Morris has a version that Feeds all the Chakras & the Central Channel.

This was called PRANA MUDRA in the tantric schools of ancient India. But all that stuff comes from Standing practices done in the old China/Afghan/Tibet/Himalyas all of that was one kingdom once. It was all old Ancient Bon Aprox 10,000- 15,000 years back.

Guest winpro07

The root practice of Bon came from where? The Bon is a transmission lineage. Only an adept with certain destiny would find his way around the need for transmission.

The root practice of Bon came from where? The Bon is a transmission lineage. Only an adept with certain destiny would find his way around the need for transmission.

Bon is from "Shenla Odkar" on this planet and was propegated by Buddha Tonpa Shenrab Thousands of years before the Buddha Shakyamuni that everyone is familiar with.

And yes its a transmission lineage that stems even further back from other places not of Earth.

Its roots can be traced back to Ancient Persia. And probably go back even further on this planet. I would not be surprised if it contains elements of "atlantis" & "lemuria" hence the Bon Lineage named "Dmu" & The ancient persian/Egypt influence.

I have actually transmission from my Lama's blood line all the way back to Buddha Tonpa Shenrab.

Max probably learned from shamans that fled to Hawaii. I do not know. Ask him.....

However I do know he teaches some bonpo stuff.

The Kun Lun Region was all ancient Bon Kingdom.

Kyunglung (Zhangzhung Kingdom)

Vajrasattva - do you have first hand knowledge of what Max is teaching?

Hey I never claimed to be his student! : ) , I am just commenting on what I have seen on his website a few months ago with folks jumping around and trembling and laughing asian women bouncing around. And from what I have seen on his DVDs and from the experiences my friends that studied with him shared with me a few years back.

I have knowledge of what he Taught. I am not a KUNLOONER...

I have knowledge of Real Bonpo.

:)

Edited by Vajrasattva

I just watched another vid on Kunlunbliss website...Max says....."we have to have girls around us to make it work..."

So he himself is telling you that his system is depending on Shakti/Kundalini : )

Edited by Vajrasattva

I just watched another vid on Kunlunbliss website...Max says....."we have to have girls around us to make it work..."

So he himself is telling you that his system is depending on Shakti/Kundalini : )

What do you say, shall we translate it to something that Kunlun is a yin practice?

Hi all in this intense debate. I have skim through all this 23 pages and excuse me now after this long time of reading it is only one thing left in my mind and it is the vampire plot. Why because I cant find any thing that excuse that stupid man to put any blame on the woman. I think that a man must himself be responsible for his own deeds.

By the way in Sweden we have an offshoot of a Peruan shamanic priest group that eat heavy energy from themselves and others and transform it to light energy.

Vajrasattva,

It's funny how people get defensive isn't it. I know I feel it.

Another part of me silently reminds me that if you hold nothing, you have nothing to defend. .

Real Bon Po, fake Bon Po - whatever, i suspect Glenn was a pragmatic guy and if he saw something working, he wouldn't start arguing about it being real or fake or this or that - just my intuition on the man.

What AugustLeo and other kunloonies ( :D ) are going through is very real, very potent and something beyond mere technique. It's certainly nice to be shown the same level of respect for what we do as you expect for what you do.

I find what you talk about quite interesting - I find this Bon Po very interesting (any research recommendations?) - I find the way you talk about Shakti really interesting - can you go further into this (preferably without cultural jargon - I have some decent understanding of Taoist cosmology/vocabulary, but not Hindu or Buddhist).

Your experiences with your own practice are very much appreciated (by me, at least) - but your opinions, judgements and projections of others are less so...

Thanks

That's just more speculation.

AugustLeo :)

Just going by what he says and what is occurring to people around him buddy that is manifestations of Shakti. Plane and Simple....

Take it or leave it.

Vajrasattva,

It's funny how people get defensive isn't it. I know I feel it.

Another part of me silently reminds me that if you hold nothing, you have nothing to defend. .

Real Bon Po, fake Bon Po - whatever, i suspect Glenn was a pragmatic guy and if he saw something working, he wouldn't start arguing about it being real or fake or this or that - just my intuition on the man.

Glenn would call like it is and what he sees in the Aura of folks. Glenn was sort of like an energetic Anthropologist. He knew of Max from before and believe me it didn't stir his boat. No offense to Max he has some talent as I have stated before. But truth is guys he is a story teller too. Hey but if you need that and that stirs your boat more power to you.

What AugustLeo and other kunloonies ( :D ) are going through is very real, very potent and something beyond mere technique. It's certainly nice to be shown the same level of respect for what we do as you expect for what you do.

I am sure it is welcome to Shakti.

I find what you talk about quite interesting - I find this Bon Po very interesting (any research recommendations?

Bonpo is a tricky thing. To study with a LAMA can be a a fun and also a dangerous ride. Yungdrung Bon of today has a strange agenda to it that is hard to swallow....

But if you can be Ninpo & TAKE YOUR TIME you can get a lot out of it if you know how to see between the lines & also if you practice. The practices themselves open up many many things. Most of them involve Mantra, Breath Control, All the practices are designed or based of opening all the Channels & Clearing them, Their TrulKhor is a form of ancient Yogas that involves tummo, certain breath retentions with specific flows of movement & Postures & mudras. Also there is Consciousness transference & Soul retrieval. There is a lot of Ritual Magic & visualization as well as a lot of dissolving practices.

They also have a form of "BAGUA" circle walking they do counter clockwise that is very powerful. In fact my Lama told me that this is where the Chinese got their Bagua practices from.

On the spiritual side there is a lot of work with realms, spirits, deities, elements, Mandalas (universes). A bon po guy can either do a lot of "Balance" or reek Havoc (hence the reasons why Nazis wanted to know how to use Bon) as they have done in the past which is why they are considered "taboo" to be a Bonpo practitioner. Did you ever hear the stories of Milarepa when he was wrathfully taking vengence on the folks that ill treated his parents? Destroying villages with storms etc?

Well that is the dark side of it.

But if used for balance/ healing and peace its a very beautifal "way".

Bon today is Mixed with Nyingma and maha-siddha tantrictraditions. But the Shamanism is still there its just a little deeper than what you would expect. Their dzogchen practices are very much in line with Taoist practices in fact there is reason to believe it influenced the taost methods of cultivation.

) - I find the way you talk about Shakti really interesting - can you go further into this (preferably without cultural jargon - I have some decent understanding of Taoist cosmology/vocabulary, but not Hindu or Buddhist).

Your experiences with your own practice are very much appreciated (by me, at least) - but your opinions, judgements and projections of others are less so...

Thanks

Well all i can offer you is a smile bro. :)

Shakti is beyond words & form and labels.

Peace

Santiago

• Like 1

While I don't believe that Max is a lama from all the various accounts of seminar attendees it'll be foolish to suppose that kunlun is bogus. What's interesting is that the effects are quite dramatic for just holding a posture and there is no public clear definition of what exactly the Kunlun energy is. As an outsider this is my speculation: the dramatic effects of Kunlun are down to non-physical beings entering the practitioner during transmission.

• Like 1

no nonphysical or physical beings for that matter are entering the people doing kunlun that I know for sure :)

So, Kundalini = Shakti = Yin energy? Interesting...I didn't know Kundalini was a feminine energy?

Anyways, Kunlun is more of a Yin method, based upon feelings with a supposed "downward," watery flow. So, consorting with your inner or an outer dakini does thus help to entrain that energy within you.

At least in my limited understanding...I am no official Kunlun spokesman. :D

PS - Santiago - I actually like all the cultural jargon - as I have some basic understanding of Taoist cosmology/vocabulary, but not Hindu or Buddhist...and hence find is VERY educational for me to hear all these new Bon terms... :) So, thanks!

Edited by vortex

Because I am very aware of my auric field and the energy around me--if that was the case I would see them and feel them and that is not my exp---and I always invoke for divine protection when ever I do any practice

Thanks for asking

Peace

wow I just re read my answer and it sounds like i was being kind of sharp--sorry about that it was not my intention---posting at work i dont have much time :)

Peace

--------

can you tell me where to learn more about the shamanic peruan priests?

Why not I think the key word for searching them is "Wiraqocha" but it is of course much easier if I send you a link to a homepage B) for example this one: http://www.inkaspirit.com/intllinks.htm.

Hmm it seams that I needs to study Loke a little bit so I can fulfil every ones expectation, on the other hand if I to skip that which I prefer and just be myself (which is an about 50 years old peevish :angry: man or ... :( )

What's interesting is that the effects are quite dramatic for just holding a posture ...

Part of it, at least, is that the hand position taps the vitality of the hara. That's part of why it is so accessable and powerful, even for beginners.