Jakara

Is KunLun Bogus?

Portcraig,

So what if others start loosing there body and disappearing with Kunlun practice how will they stop it without the special practice?

5 months is not long at all and makes me more wanting to do this for the experience! :)

Did this other guy do Red Phoenix with Kunlun?

WYG

But no one from here has actually seen this disapearing arm trick right? only stories?

If someone from here has had the opportunity to witness this i would be willing to very very slightly beleive it :P

If someone from here has had the opportunity to witness this i would be willing to very very slightly beleive it :P

Why is everyone so eager to escape in a puff of smoke or a pan flash into never-never land, when the real work is living here and now? I include myself in this...but sheesh...how much do we hate being here and how much do we want to avoid reality? I like what Svoboda's Guru said to him "Robby, you'd better learn to live with reality, or else reality will come and live with you" :lol:

Hey portcraig, who were you? i was there with Jazz and topflight and then retreated to my seat in the back! my name is Clinton, by the way. I hope we meet tommorow.

Why is everyone so eager to escape in a puff of smoke or a pan flash into never-never land, when the real work is living here and now? I include myself in this...but sheesh...how much do we hate being here and how much do we want to avoid reality? I like what Svoboda's Guru said to him "Robby, you'd better learn to live with reality, or else reality will come and live with you" :lol:

Well said.

It is my belief- experience that the more I am in my body and the more i am grounded the more I am able to be present in the present. The more I am in my body the more expansive i become and the more I connect to everything.

I was give this form to experience life not to escape it.

Not not mention becoming light what happens when you become light , what do you feel if u feel, what do you see if u can see and what is after we leave our lives?

By leaving now without death is that a better way to go or is it better on the otherside?

The more I am in my body the more expansive i become and the more I connect to everything.

I was give this form to experience life not to escape it.

Exactly, perhaps there is a reason for our lives we don't consciously know, and which can best be known through experiencing, which is gained best through presence. We are constantly disappearing, reappearing, waking, sleeping, living, dying...we just aren't normally aware of the process.

Edited by Xienkula1

Hi Scotty.

By "advanced results" I was referring to the previous posts about disappearing...

are you disappearing? Beaming up? Or what?! Tell, dude!

Definitely beaming up! Or down? But no I don't disappear. :lol: My mind has a few times with red phoenix practice, but I guess that's not as advanced of a thing as having your arm disappear? :lol:

Golden Dragon body is similar to Rainbow body from what Max has said. In Rainbow body they have achieved their enlightenment and disappeared from this plane and they leave behind hair and fingernails, etc. In Golden Dragon body they have the option to remain on this plane if they chose. The disappearing part is just a sign that someone has achieved this enlightenment. They are not trying to escape reality. They have mastered this world. They can then chose if they want to remain here to help other people.

Edited by portcraig

The disappearing part is just a sign that someone has achieved this enlightenment. They are not trying to escape reality.

Ok. But don't you think what often happens is we might want to avoid dealing with death, or abhiniveshaha (desire to cling to life) (and I don't blame anyone for it, it's nearly impossible not to. ) Then we could mask it at the superficial conscious level, say it's not that, we just want total enlightenment, only that! We are all very noble cultivators. but hmm if I just do this practice then I have a exalted meal ticket out of this hell hole when the crap hits the fan, HAHA. Of course with this selfish motivation, it could never work. Opening the gate requires liberation...yet most of those who have reached that state, didn't get out with their body. In fact even in Rainbow body, they don't really take their body...but their body just rapidly dissolves...it is still a kind of death in that sense. Ramalinga says the only way out of here like that is via supreme rare compassion, which would seem to involve facing and embracing the here and now. And no matter what hidous face reality shows asking will you love me like this?

Edited by Xienkula1

Yes, gotcha on that one, mYTHmAKER, and

I think the disapearing thing is about achieving transmutation of base matter. It is an alchemical goal that a lot of us have had in mind for a long time. It's the alchemy of it which is the achievement, not the ability to 'escape'.

It's the penetration of the illusion..

The more present one is the better to achieve the alchemical goal

of being fully alive, compassionate, and connected to the source.

Exactly the real game begins being here now and being really intune with mother earth and the cosmos in to one package and still be able to handle living normal situations.... You do not want to be drawing attention in todays society with arms dissappearing etc.....

Guess what happened the last bloke that demosntrated that knd of stuff....he ended up on a cross with nails in him ...

Better to be Ninja like.

Yeah I have seen some awesome siddhis on display and also have done my fair share of things but I prefer to be a dad and take my kids to soccer and work and live a normal life as well as do my daily work & integrate my spiritual practices to that.

Before enlightenment chop wood carry water after enlightenment....chop wood carry water.

Peace

Santiago

The more present one is the better to achieve the alchemical goal

of being fully alive, compassionate, and connected to the source.

Thx for keeping your feet on the ground, mythmaker. I couldn't agree more. Stay in your body, cause your body is yours just like your mind and your soul, so feel it and feel everything around you at the same time, maximize your feelings. Be present, be here, be now, stop dreaming and keep it real.

Thx for keeping your feet on the ground, mythmaker. I couldn't agree more. Stay in your body, cause your body is yours just like your mind and your soul, so feel it and feel everything around you at the same time, maximize your feelings. Be present, be here, be now, stop dreaming and keep it real.

Exactly!

There is a way to be right where you are "Light" or any element force. the more you know about your body the more control you have and the more you can actually do.

Peace

Santiago

Exactly!

There is a way to be right where you are "Light" or any element force. the more you know about your body the more control you have and the more you can actually do.

Peace

Santiago

Exactly!

Peace

Santiago

Guest winpro07

Tension between groups, people, teachers etc is the beginning of external alchemical process that if not resisted leads to evolution, and If resisted, revolution begins. Those in resistance have most to lose.

What losses incur is a matter of choice. We are all one body, and meant to evolve as One. We can only achieve our great evolution in being genuinely, and completely accepting of one another... Great compassion at the least, or better still Great love for all Humanity is where we draw the line between what we know ours selves to be, and what we are meant to become. Who is brave enough to accept such responsibility?

I believe the first step is forgiveness

then love

Then bliss

I ask forgiveness for my great intolerance

Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07

From within my own awakening.

In a dream last night i saw Max, and many others. In the dream there was a computer on a desk, and on the screen was the name of one who attained golden dragon body. Max spoke in the dream. My heart was healed.

I met Kan. He has Great compassion. It was truley an honor to meet him, I would not want to see him disapear

On intolerance, and hatred.

Intolerance makes the heart weak because no emotion can get in from those around us. We get weak from it because we don't get the food of the soul -Love. Intolerance forces lying, and hatred to happen.

Perfect alchemy: Love, Familly, Community

From within my own awakening.

In a dream last night i saw Max, and many others. In the dream there was a computer on a desk, and on the screen was the name of one who attained golden dragon body. Max spoke in the dream. My heart was healed.

I met Kan. He has Great compassion. It was truley an honor to meet him, I would not want to see him disapear

On intolerance, and hatred.

Intolerance makes the heart weak because no emotion can get in from those around us. We get weak from it because we don't get the food of the soul -Love. Intolerance forces lying, and hatred to happen.

Perfect alchemy: Love, Familly, Community

Nice Dream

I will share something with you something.

Once with Glenn we did some void meditations and we made heads disappear in front of group of people. now we where taught that is just dissolving into void into a Dzogchen or Mushin State. I remember both Glenn and I did it and there where a few other in room who watched.

I can not say whether it relates to Kun lun or not cause i do not train Max's method but

the effect of what we did is very real.

It also happens to folks who practice a lot of Chod ritual & higher up Mandala Practices.

Possibilities are endless. And the More in tune you are with Nature the better the flow.

Peace

Santiago