Jakara

Is KunLun Bogus?

Guest winpro07

Tell me about him? I know some things can be read about anyone, but a personal perspective is always very good.

Yes, Mr. Yueng is my primary teacher.

Edited by winpro07

and if Max is an energy vampire that's good. Starjumper, shining white knight of Nei Kung, arch enemy of energy vampires to the rescue!!!

Incidentally for you shakers and quakers out there in Taoland there is a most excellent book about shaking, it has MUCH more information than Max's little pamphlet for the same price, and in it you will see a clear explanation of what is happening in the Max attax seminars. The book is Shaking Medicine - the Healing Power of Ecstatic Movement by Bradford Keeney. Buy it.

Someone asked about Pillars of Bliss on my forum and that's what brought me here, much to your dismay. I know the truth can hurt, Max is a liar, so go ahead and hurt. The comments on my website are completely reasonable observations made in a calm setting. The energy vampire discussion there will have to wait a bit.

:lol: Max, an energy vampire...what a concept. You've never met the dude, have no familiarity with what he teaches, know none of his students - and have no basis for calling him a liar, an energy vampire, or anythign else you've conjured up all over the forum. If you chose your verbiage a little better, people around here might not think you such an arrogant ass, any purported development on your part aside. The only reason anyone has given credence to any of your words is because of your association with taomeow! Show some humility, give some respect, you'll get some back. I know you already know this, but you choose not to for...whatever your reasons are. It doesnt matter how well intentioned you are, if your presentation is terrible, the message is invariably clouded. Proper action flows from proper intention - what is yours?

• Like 1

While I don't agree with SJ, I think that he gives voice to an energy current on the forum which allows it to vent some spleen. When we have two forums set up, we'll be back in balance.

Tell me about him? I know some things can be read about anyone, but a personal perspective is always very good.

Sorry, can't do personal perspective as it goes against his wishes. I thought it was bad enough that you guys found his name. I had deleted it from my web site but the original version was still online. Sometimes I refer to him on my forum. If there are questions I might answer them but this isn't the thread for it, is it?

Starjumper7 if you didnt want his name revealed why did you draw a map to his identity? :lol: You gave enough personal perspective on him in TTB posts to know who he is so there's no need to fret now over your website.

Are you saying you knew who Bruce's main teacher was already, before my posts?

Who cares who your teacher is?

You don't seem to know much about the higher level practices.

He must not have liked you very much.

"Your attitude reveals your aptitude."

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

He's out there:

Fook Yueng is a happy joyous person; those who have met him come away saying they have met someone who is full of love and joy.

What the hell happened to Starjumper then?

He was told to stay in the garage, I guess.

More commonly referred to as an "outdoor" student, in Taoist tradition.

You guys having fun yet? He only taught me chi kung, not kung fu. I spent many years in his garage, he said: "no secrets", which translate as inner door, don't you think? Hmmm? I am learning his kung fu now though and I was told I am one of his top students, which was a surprise to me.

He wants me to teach just a few people in my garage, just like he always did, so that's what I do. ...and, I'm a pretty happy camper most of the time, and I even love you poor saps that have been suckered by Max. I have the inner smile. The real one, not the fake one Chia teaches. Nighty night, sleep tight, fellers.

Edited by Starjumper7

You guys having fun yet? He only taught me chi kung, not kung fu. I spent many years in his garage, he said: "no secrets", which translate as inner door, don't you think? Hmmm? I am learning his kung fu now though and I was told I am one of his top students, which was a surprise to me.

He wants me to teach just a few people in my garage, just like he always did, so that's what I do. ...and, I'm a pretty happy camper most of the time, and I even love you poor saps that have been suckered by Max. I have the inner smile. The real one, not the fake one Chia teaches. Nighty night, sleep tight, fellers.

"I'm real, you're fake."

This guy is ten.

...and it is "indoor" student, not "inner door."

Babbling novice.

I studied some Hung Gar ShaoLin with Grand Master Bill Chung... who did a bit of work with Bruce Lee in Hong Kong some time in the late sixties as I remember... He has a wonderful sense of humor and taught me quite a few interesting things as one of his "Inner desciples" back in the late 70's early 80's...

I still am learning and will always stay open to new ideas and techniques... None is better than another each system has merit for those who can glean something from them...

Whats the beef?

Guest winpro07

Divine intelligence is the producer of all being ability that manifests as posture in one who is becoming illumined. Complete relinquish of the ability to assume yields connection with the source. Will is developed via hard practice, and intension. Will, and posture given back to the Divine yield light.

This is the bit being misunderstood -Divinity. The shortest route to Her was the turnkey for my self, and for many others.

Assumption that any one, or all individuals practing have been deluded, or tricked is an insult to these persons intelligence. This practice/not practice yields LIGHT in great Abundance.

Years ago the first intended non-body experience i had resulted from a single exercise.

Failure to 'see' or sense the obvious result for those practicing means not 'seeing', or ignoring 'sense'.

Guest winpro07

I am very interested in hearing your experience SJ. Please feel free to share what you have?

"I'm real, you're fake."

This guy is ten.

...and it is "indoor" student, not "inner door."

Babbling novice.

Thank you Satori, it is truly an honor to be insulted by a person of your stature!

I think some teachers don't bother with the doors thing, you know. They just pick a few that show promise and then, you know what real masters do, they create masterpieces. :)

It's this one:

( :D )

Hi Buddy, what I mean by 'real' inner smile is one that is spontaneous, it's not done on purpose. It just happens as a result of some aspects of your practices, and isn't expressed with the mouth. I get plenty of return smiles and double takes when they realize my mouth isn't smiling. It does an old fart's heart good to get smiled at by cute young things.

Also, I wasn't smiling 'at' them, I was smiling to myself, but when I looked at them .... whatever.

Edited by Starjumper7

I am very interested in hearing your experience SJ. Please feel free to share what you have?

OK, I know all the guys pretty well that were mentioned above, and you saw Steve Smith's videos on his site that show what Yueng Chuan is like. Well, what Steve is shown doing to his attackers Dave can do to Steve. Top level big bad martial artists have come from around the country and allowed to try to punch Dave and they all end up on the floor looking like the 'victim' in the videos. Sometimes it's difficult to keep from bursting out laughing, just to give you an idea of how good Dave is (don't ask, he only accepts referrals). So .... Mr. Yueng can do push hands with Dave and control him with one hand behind his back, while Dave is using two hands.

How many martial arts do you know that are named after a person? I only know one. In fact Mr. Yueng is the inspiration behind two martial arts. The other one is Jeet Kun Do, however, I think that Mr. Yueng hadn't streamlined his philosophy/methods of teaching such a difficult thing, and Bruce wasn't mature enough or experienced enough to teach it either. So the result of that is that the students of the students of the students of Bruce who are teaching JKD have completely lost the inner essence of what it's supposed to be all about. The apple has fallen very far from the tree.

---------------------------

I guess now, since my teachers name is all over the internet I will start writing more about him ... on my forum <_<

Edited by Starjumper7

"How many martial arts do you know that are named after a person? I only know one."

Really? Hung gar-Hung Haygung... and ALL the southern five family styles

Yue Boxing-after Yueh Fei.

Chenjia Taijiquan

Yangjia Taijiquan

Wujia Taijiquan

Haojia Taijiquan

Sunjia Taijiquan

Fujia Baguazhang

Cheng Style Baguazhang

Yin Style baguazhang

Gao style Baguazhang (my style)....I could go on. Maybe you need to read more ('member that advice?)

That said, I did some research on this teacher...I know people. He seems to be the real deal martial-wise...I don't think he's the end all...maybe a nan tonglong guy. But you made a couple of hyperbolic claims that you edited out and that's kind of hinky for me. I'm not gonna brag about my teacher, he's quite well known for his skill.

Your neigong? A channel of qi or something like that in your house? BS.

And to whomever talked about healing from a distance? I still have the sciatica, so that's BS too.

THAT said, I still doubt what everyone claims about this Max guy, too. But at least someone stepped up and said they'd show me and even pay for my opportunity. We'll see if that really happens.

Gongfu is real and can be shown quite readily. I'll give a thousand dollars to anyone who can move me with this so called empty force.

"Top level big bad martial artists have come from around the country and allowed to try to punch Dave and they all end up on the floor looking like the 'victim' in the videos. Sometimes it's difficult to keep from bursting out laughing, just to give you an idea of how good Dave is (don't ask, he only accepts referrals)."

So, if I have someone I know see if Dave can "mop the floor" with him, would Dave be cool with that?

Edited by Buddy

"How many martial arts do you know that are named after a person? I only know one."

Really? Hung gar-Hung Haygung... and ALL the southern five family styles

Yue Boxing-after Yueh Fei.

Chenjia Taijiquan

Yangjia Taijiquan

Wujia Taijiquan

Haojia Taijiquan

Sunjia Taijiquan

Fujia Baguazhang

Cheng Style Baguazhang

Yin Style baguazhang

Gao style Baguazhang (my style)....I could go on. Maybe you need to read more ('member that advice?)

LOL, touche', yes, but I guess we each have different reading interests. I thought things like Yang and Chen and maybe most of the others are named after whole families and the villages they lived in.

That said, I did some research on this teacher...I know people. He seems to be the real deal martial-wise...I don't think he's the end all...maybe a nan tonglong guy. I'm not gonna brag about my teacher, he's quite well known for his skill.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with nan tonglong, and ... I know people too, and they know about Frantzis. I'll bet Frantzis never told you about the time he met Feng Zhiqiang =) My Chen teacher's teacher.

But you made a couple of hyperbolic claims that you edited out and that's kind of hinky for me.

Your neigong? A channel of qi or something like that in your house? BS.

Tsk, tsk, more false accusations at Tao Bums, what a place! I didn't edit it out, It's still there, go and look. Like I said in that post, it's just a little piece of what I wrote about on my forum that tells about what I can do with energy, and I left some of the more 'interesting' things out of the post on my forum. The spot that my body occupies where I sit at my desk is highly energized. My teacher leaves energy trails where he walks and sensitive people can follow these trails. Go ahead, call me a liar, I'm sure you're an expert on what you don't know and haven't experienced.

THAT said, I still doubt what everyone claims about this Max guy, too. But at least someone stepped up and said they'd show me and even pay for my opportunity. We'll see if that really happens.

Well there's no doubt that Max lies a lot. I have analyzed this situation with Max and realized some things. First off you must realize that students of a liar must necessarily be dishonest themselves, that's just the way the world works. Most of them seem sincere so we may surmise that they are primarily dishonest to themselves. Part of what is going on in his seminars is due to suggestibility, 'mass hysteria', and the creation of what are called (describing an aspect of reality which you don't believe exists) elementals. It's a type of energy vampirism along the lines of black magic and the creation of deities with selfish intent.

Gongfu is real and can be shown quite readily. I'll give a thousand dollars to anyone who can move me with this so called empty force.

You like to cover a lot of bases, don't you! I think you would have to pay them instead because it appears that most of them can only do it to students who have been with them for awhile. The reason for this is mysterious and attributable to things you do not believe in. You will attribute it to what you do believe in, dishonesty.

Edited by Starjumper7