Jakara

Is KunLun Bogus?

Letting go into your own depths is a very simple yet difficult thing.

You will face your demons and you must be brave to move through them.

Take the posture and let the mind go for one hour. You might be surprised at what happens to you.

i did that for 6 months or so.

it just made me sleepy and bored :(

not my path, i'm sure it works for you guys though.

i just don't like the outlandish claims that this is the root practice of all religions, thats bs.

just seems like watered down chigung for the modern westerner.

also, i think its important to look at the students of max to see if it really works or not. it isn't about energetic development but how they act and treat others. it seems like this board is full of ego, so maybe we're all on the wrong path

Well there's no doubt that Max lies a lot.

Lucky we no longer get involved in gunfights for calling people liars like what use to happen in America

(I'm thinking of the wild west, I wish I was a cowboy :) )

I have analyzed this situation with Max and realized some things. First off you must realize that students of a liar must necessarily be dishonest themselves, that's just the way the world works. Most of them seem sincere so we may surmise that they are primarily dishonest to themselves. Part of what is going on in his seminars is due to suggestibility, 'mass hysteria',

Actually that is possible, like the old Indian rope trick.

and the creation of what are called (describing an aspect of reality which you don't believe exists) elementals. It's a type of energy vampirism along the lines of black magic and the creation of deities with selfish intent.

I believe in elementals, use to do a lot of work with them. Can you expand on that a bit please. I can't quite work out where the selfish intent / vampirism comes from.

I believe in elementals, use to do a lot of work with them. Can you expand on that a bit please. I can't quite work out where the selfish intent / vampirism comes from.

We've been working on the elementals/deities thingy at ET. I'll probably put it together as it pertains to Max in the not too distant future over there in the Pillars of Bliss thread. There's already some discussion about the energy vampirism idea, but the type I just referred to is different than chi vampirism, which may or may not also be happening.

Edited by Starjumper7

"I'll bet Frantzis never told you about the time he met Feng Zhiqiang =) My Chen teacher's teacher."

Are you serious? He not only told me, he wrote about the womping Feng gave him.

"The spot that my body occupies where I sit at my desk is highly energized. My teacher leaves energy trails where he walks and sensitive people can follow these trails. Go ahead, call me a liar, I'm sure you're an expert on what you don't know and haven't experienced."

I don't think you're a liar because I think you believe it. I just think it's BS.

"Well there's no doubt that Max lies a lot. I have analyzed this situation with Max and realized some things."

I've already said what I have to say about Max. But you've "realized some things."

"You like to cover a lot of bases, don't you! I think you would have to pay them instead because it appears that most of them can only do it to students who have been with them for awhile. The reason for this is mysterious and attributable to things you do not believe in. You will attribute it to what you do believe in, dishonesty."

You've lost me here. Let me be succinct. It's BS and not one of them could do it to me.

O.k. Had a look at the old ET threads, but they are from 2005 and I had read them before

Part of what is going on in his seminars is due to suggestibility, 'mass hysteria', and the creation of what are called (describing an aspect of reality which you don't believe exists) elementals. It's a type of energy vampirism along the lines of black magic and the creation of deities with selfish intent.

It's true that energy could be could be used that way, But I don't know because I haven't been to a seminar and don't know what they do there.

I'm sure you're an expert on what you don't know and haven't experienced.

Posted - Oct 27 2005 : 12:50:29 PM

When you told me about this guy (EDIT not Max) and that he was telling people he was a Chi Kung master in order to take advantage of them I got furious and made plans to go looking for him. My intention was to find him by going to the church that he was using as a source of victims. As the case may be, life, and too much message boarding, got in the way, so I never joined any church. Maybe just getting really pissed off was enough and synchronicity took care of the rest

Good to see you still have good intentions but you seem to be projecting empty fears, Where are Kunluns victims ???

And do you really have to keep insulting Max just because you don't agree with him <_<

i did that for 6 months or so.

it just made me sleepy and bored :(

not my path, i'm sure it works for you guys though.

i just don't like the outlandish claims that this is the root practice of all religions, thats bs.

just seems like watered down chigung for the modern westerner.

Hi Mikaelz,

Haven't see you around here for a while, hope you're doing fine.

Piece #1

Take the posture and let the mind go for one hour. You might be surprised at what happens to you.

Piece #2

Once the energy is activated, the posture is not necessary. [i am not sure if the posture here is only the ball posture held with the hands or even the heels lifted]

So there are two things here, one is 'Letting go' part and the other is the 'posture' part. Posture seems to be secondary compared to the 'letting go part' as nothing happens with just the posture. Also, without the ball position held, with just heels up, legs shake without 'letting go', or anything as I tried this at my desk yesterday. I am not concluding anything here but just think it is the 'letting go' part that does whatever it does. And, is achieving this state of 'letting go' or 'just be' all that simple? Are not a lot of practices taught and practiced for years just to achieve this state? If this state is a pre-requisite, then Kunlun is a practice that can be undertaken after a practitioner makes some progress with other practices. But once this state is achieved, then the posture is not required probably. So, then, is it the transmission that fills the gap and takes one to the state of 'letting go'? Also, once that happens, in level one, what exactly is the practice as the posture is not required thereafter? Just remaining in the state of 'let go'?

Edited by SiliconValley

Guest winpro07
:) Edited by winpro07

Buddy I am wishing you had a sig - line which said upfront: "I dont believe a lot of Stuff, and dont know anything about what I dont believe in, either. I'm here to tell you all you're delusional, even though I have no evidence to support this belief." It would make your position clear from the outset."

It's not my position. I don't think all of you are delusional. Just because you want to believe in nonsense (without any supporting evidence) doesn't mean I don't know anything about it. I'm just not interested in sharing the fantasy.

Edited by Buddy

We've been working on the elementals/deities thingy at ET. I'll probably put it together as it pertains to Max in the not too distant future over there in the Pillars of Bliss thread. There's already some discussion about the energy vampirism idea, but the type I just referred to is different than chi vampirism, which may or may not also be happening.

The energy vampire thing is pretty funny.

We were all laughing about it the seminar this past weekend. With everyone leaving the seminar with MORE energy than they started with.

Duh?

I think it would be a fun creative writing project for everyone to follow SJ's lead and just make shit up about each other's lives with NO prior knowledge or experience.

Actually,on second thought, that would be really stupid.

"For myself, I would appreciate it if, when you are scoffing in disbelief at what someone is saying, you could make clear your evidence that supports your disbelief, or else own your own ignorance and admit that your disbelief is without factual foundation."

Don't be silly, one cannot prove a negative. Beliefs need to proven not disbeliefs. Prove to me any of this crap really exists.

"I'll bet Frantzis never told you about the time he met Feng Zhiqiang =) My Chen teacher's teacher."

Are you serious? He not only told me, he wrote about the womping Feng gave him.

OK :) It's good to hear of that kind of straightforwardness, I applaud it.

"The spot that my body occupies where I sit at my desk is highly energized. My teacher leaves energy trails where he walks and sensitive people can follow these trails. Go ahead, call me a liar, I'm sure you're an expert on what you don't know and haven't experienced."

I don't think you're a liar because I think you believe it. I just think it's BS.

I understand, I used to think it was all BS too, but when you learn to feel it then you know it's there. I suppose you've felt the energy but perhaps not radiated energy though. There was one time when my teacher projected chi through a two inch thick wood table to the hand of a tai chi teacher. He was amazed and said it was he first time in his life that he had felt chi, and he was a good tai chi teacher too.

"Well there's no doubt that Max lies a lot. I have analyzed this situation with Max and realized some things."

I've already said what I have to say about Max. But you've "realized some things."

Yes, and I'm about to tell you about a bit of it below <_<

"You like to cover a lot of bases, don't you! I think you would have to pay them instead because it appears that most of them can only do it to students who have been with them for awhile. The reason for this is mysterious and attributable to things you do not believe in. You will attribute it to what you do believe in, dishonesty."

You've lost me here. Let me be succinct. It's BS and not one of them could do it to me.

Well, if you haven't felt projected energy before and he projects energy at you that you feel then you may too may become one of his hordes of worshippers. Just keep in mind that it's got nothing to do with kunlun. Or special secret never before seen kunlun energy which only exists in the depths of space ... AND in kunlun. ROFL

There are a couple of simple exercises that you can do which will teach you to project and feel projected energy so that you will be able to accept it as valid and then not be swayed by the BS artist. I'll PM you about it and hope that you will not share them online. If you approve of the technique then of course they're yours and you can share them with your students if you wish.

We were all laughing about it the seminar this past weekend. With everyone leaving the seminar with MORE energy than they started with.

Duh?

It's good you put a question mark behind the DUH, you need it. People leave with more energy? I never heard that one before. ROFL

I think it would be a fun creative writing project for everyone to follow SJ's lead and just make shit up about each other's lives with NO prior knowledge or experience.

Yes, DUHH is right. Talk about tunnel vision. There's no need to make things up, the facts will suffice very well.

Alright, this is getting ridiculous. I just read through sixteen pages of "yes it is, no it isn't", and I think it would be beneficial if we all just kept our respective opinions to ourselves and not try to sway each other to one path or the other.

Duh?

hi Mantra. it's good to hear you're laughing at vampirism. because i plan on learning from you guys and max in oslo. but i need you to elaborate on a matter you brought up earlier about a man loosing all his energy to a woman. ..do you recall your story?..I think you had it from max..

can you elaborate on this energy-steeling and assure me that it has nothing to do with vampirism? you see I have a firm belief that does not include such mechanisms. do i have to rearrange my head :) ?

I do agree that mind is gravity...

or maybe it isn't necessarily so? :D

please understand I am not trying to be unfriendly here, I really am looking forward to learning more.

Edited by rain

hi Mantra. it's good to hear you're laughing at vampirism. because i plan on learning from you guys and max in oslo. but i need you to elaborate on a matter you brought up earlier about a man loosing all his energy to a woman. ..do you recall your story?..I think you had it from max..

can you elaborate on this energy-steeling and assure me that it has nothing to do with vampirism? you see I have a firm belief that does not include such mechanisms. do i have to rearrange my head :) ?

I do agree that mind is gravity...

or maybe it isn't necessarily so? :D

please understand I am not trying to be unfriendly here, I really am looking forward to learning more.

It was a situation where a student (former Meth addict) who had turned his life around and after a short time of studying with Max had developed some really great healing abilities. He was told to avoid taking drugs recreationally because it would have very negative consequences. He didn't listen and hooked up with a woman who talked him into doing Ayuhuasca and then having sex. While having sex he had opened himself energetically to her. She happened to have an understanding of how to steal his essence which she did. In the exchange she took about 80% of his good energy and left him with 80% of her shit energy.

Now regardless of what anyone believes it IS possible to do this kind of thing. Of course there is a price to pay for this type of sorcery. Many negative things are possible, but once you move from ignorance to enlightenment you will want only to help others.

We like to help and not harm.

It was a situation where a student (former Meth addict) who had turned his life around and after a short time of studying with Max had developed some really great healing abilities. He was told to avoid taking drugs recreationally because it would have very negative consequences. He didn't listen and hooked up with a woman who talked him into doing Ayuhuasca and then having sex. While having sex he had opened himself energetically to her. She happened to have an understanding of how to steal his essence which she did. In the exchange she took about 80% of his good energy and left him with 80% of her shit energy.

Now regardless of what anyone believes it IS possible to do this kind of thing. Of course there is a price to pay for this type of sorcery. Many negative things are possible, but once you move from ignorance to enlightenment you will want only to help others.

We like to help and not harm.

putting ideas like that in my head is harming me.

makes me wonder what you are laughing about

"we like to help..."

Edited by rain

If there's one thing that kids should learn in school is that drugs and Kunlun don't mix!

sorcers are such pains in the butt.Always stealing energy from unsuspecting bystanders,harming furry little animals and generally making a nussiance of themselves.

Why must people be so unkind?

Why do people take themselves so seriously?

Why is it that bums like us are a dime a dozen? :lol:

whattaryou talking about if the bums are dime a dozen the max is all so.

love max.