Stigweard

Haiku Chain

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Patrick Brown said:

 

In manly fashion

Critically obscene 

She yearned for greater

 

She yearned for greater

Fame and fortune, not thinking

Futile vanity

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chang said:

 

She yearned for greater

Fame and fortune, not thinking

Futile vanity

 

Futile vanity

Stains on the heart that survive

Coffee please, maestro

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Mark Foote said:

 

Futile vanity

Stains on the heart that survive

Coffee please, maestro

 

Coffee please, maestro

To gladden both heart and soul

Partake of small joys.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2019 at 8:38 AM, Chang said:

 

Coffee please, maestro

To gladden both heart and soul

Partake of small joys.

 

Partake of small joys,

Qi begins to course through me,

A sip then a drink.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maheosphet said:

 

Partake of small joys,

Qi begins to course through me,

A sip then a drink.

 

A sip then a drink

The cat can't see what's below

Feels its way by tongue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/03/2019 at 9:28 PM, maheosphet said:

Feels its way by tongue,

A blind man piercing the veil,

Incongruity.

 

Incongruity

The way of the modern world

Divide and conquer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites