Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

If JoeBlasts sources are correct, Hillary is bumping off anybody with the wherewithal and inside information necessary to expose her evil ways.  Maybe I´ve been binge watching too much House of Cards lately, but this sounds plausible to me.  And Trump is...well, don´t even get me started.

Mind altering substances have never been my thing, but maybe it´s no mystery that these postings recently turned to pot.  This is a thread best read stoned.

Edited by liminal_luke

<snip>

Getting back to politics, Trump seems to be loosing it. He is short on impluse control. What concerns me is if Trump is fried by his party, who will step up to replace him? And if the legal system of our government does follow through with arresting Hillary, what happens next. It is possible that we may go through another year of Obama, and another year of a new Presidential Candidates race.

Oh...

Trump has been on a string all along. He was originally supposed to fragment the primaries so that Jeb would rise to the top but Jeb couldn't even buy votes so Trump was repurposed as the anti-conservative to ensure (with help from the establishment and media) that Cruz didn't win. I have wondered whether Trump is "in on it" and I've decided he probably isn't -- he just plays himself (the role of The Donald) and he provides all the setup needed to polarize the nation AND fragment the Republican Party so Hillary can receive the long-promised coronation. Kabuki theater.

I've mentioned several times the parallels to the 1860 election...

Edited by Brian
  • Like 2

If JoeBlasts sources are correct, Hillary is bumping off anybody with the wherewithal and inside information necessary to expose her evil ways.  Maybe I´ve been binge watching too much House of Cards lately, but this sounds plausible to me.  And Trump is...well, don´t even get me started.

Mind altering substances have never been my thing, but maybe it´s no mystery that these postings recently turned to pot.  This is a thread best read stoned.

I don't know for sure, but it did cross my mind...that some readers were under the influence. Not saying who. Might make some sensitive "rat" rat on me. Just sayin.

Brian, it does make sense that Trump at first was not serious about being President. So now, he is being outrageous, testing how far he can go without getting fired (his own reality show)...but he wants to get fired...he does not want the job. He does not need the job. To me he does not feel like a President. His wife does not look like a first lady. I do not know about the kids. Not sure about them. But Trump seems to like being a "choas agent."

• Like 1

Cannabis is one of the issues in this election and several states are having voter initiatives for legalization. That is why I continued with several posts on this important issue. Moreover, will Trump or Hillary reign in the police state tactics used by the DEA, TSA, NSA and other authoritarian government organizations? I seriously doubt it and it will be more of the same authoritarian state.

• Like 3

Karl, do you have citizenship here in the U.S. It sounds as though you do?

No, but I follow a lot of what comes out of the USA. In many ways it's now my spiritual home, so much good stuff has come out of the USA. It's dying now, but it isn't as dead as Britain, our country is so different to yours in the sense that class still exists in the academic sense. Philosophy may have died off in the US around 1970, but there are still accessible pockets of it. It's more mass market and devoid of snobbery. Britain has made it very difficult to access philosophical circles except Marxist group think through party politics. The internet opened horizons for me that were locked away in dusty institutions in our country.

• Like 1

Oh...Trump has been on a string all along. He was originally supposed to fragment the primaries so that Jeb would rise to the top but Jeb couldn't even buy votes so Trump was repurposed as the anti-conservative to ensure (with help from the establishment and media) that Cruz didn't win. I have wondered whether Trump is "in on it" and I've decided he probably isn't -- he just plays himself (the role of The Donald) and he provides all the setup needed to polarize the nation AND fragment the Republican Party so Hillary can receive the long-promised coronation. Kabuki theater.I've mentioned several times the parallels to the 1860 election...

I have to agree with that. The whole thing is a charade in which there were supposed to be two establishment favourites flanked by two more extreme outsiders. Obama represented the status quo, Hillary/Jeb the change and Bernie/Trump the extremes. It's the old Hegelian dialectic. The crowd was supposed to choose Hillary or Jeb -it didn't really matter which. The charade has turned into a grand farce in which the media are trying to marginalise Trump out of existence to leave Hillary as the only option, meanwhile the Bernie supporters won't let their dream die even whilst Bernie is committing sepeku in front of them.

• Like 1

I have to agree with that. The whole thing is a charade in which there were supposed to be two establishment favourites flanked by two more extreme outsiders. Obama represented the status quo, Hillary/Jeb the change and Bernie/Trump the extremes. It's the old Hegelian dialectic. The crowd was supposed to choose Hillary or Jeb -it didn't really matter which. The charade has turned into a grand farce in which the media are trying to marginalise Trump out of existence to leave Hillary as the only option, meanwhile the Bernie supporters won't let their dream die even whilst Bernie is committing sepeku in front of them.

Yes, it is becoming clear to me that a grand plan to get Hillary in is in place here. It doesn't make sense that she has not been arrested for her breach of security protocol.

When I was in undergrade and in my 20's there were coffee houses, Carol King, and talks about the war, student government of which I participated in Academic Affairs :), and Philosophy courses of which I enjoyed very much.

Yes, it is becoming clear to me that a grand plan to get Hillary in is in place here. It doesn't make sense that she has not been arrested for her breach of security protocol.

When I was in undergrade and in my 20's there were coffee houses, Carol King, and talks about the war, student government of which I participated in Academic Affairs :), and Philosophy courses of which I enjoyed very much.

She is the God father of all the other crooks, so many dirty secrets that everyone has on everyone else that letting one out might expose the lot of them. Of course many think they are crooks, but like everything, contemplation isn't proof. You can keep on sticking that vote in the ballot box for the Hillary turkey show in the hope what you think is true, isn't as true as you think.

In England we were just smashing things up. We gave up on intelligent debate and turned to mass vandalism. We vandalised our minds, property, culture, aesthetics, economics, opportunity, Politics. You name it and we kicked the shit out of it then put it on a wall, wore it, drank it, listened to it and stalled it art. Punk. The name said it all. We still aren't tired of trashing everything we made the trashing itself an art form and exported in world wide.

Well, at this point, nobody is getting my vote. But I can write in my English friend Karl, and Floridian friend Marblehead. Karl will be on the A G20 Non-Secretariat ballad, and Marblehead will be on the Anarchist Ballad. Vote both in and your country will be running effectively and be solvent.

I'm not sure if I will bother voting this time around.  CT manages their votes too closely, its been electoral fraud here for a long time.  Then again, electoral fraud only goes so far, which is why they're sweating about trump.

It was easy to push Ron Paul out with RNC electoral fraud - but Trump is too honest, too alpha, too much of a breath of fresh air from the PC madness for that.

Of course cankles is the sElected candidate, but in order to maintain the air of legitimacy of sElections, they must do what they can to make it appear as if it were an Election.

Cannabis legalization is such a minor thing compared to everything else going on, most notably with the economy, national security, and immigration.  The scariest thing isn't necessarily Trump or Clinton's position on these things- but the lack of honest media coverage and dialogue.  I think this is partially because of the PC atmosphere where it is "racist" to criticize immigration, and partially because the media purposefully frames the discussions.

Clinton is ahead of the polls, but people are losing faith in the polls.  I live in a pretty liberal area and this is the first election that it is hard to tell who people are voting for.  People don't want to be associated with "Hitler on steroids, Trump", but I suspect a lot more people support him than claim to.  Same with Clinton supporters, they know she is a lying sociopath, but the media has got them to vote against "literally Hitler."  Very few people have "come out," but that doesn't mean I think many people are undecided.  Many people have decided, they just want to appear undecided so to not possibly offend someone.

• Like 1

cough, cough, cough, cough, gooooodness, 

wonder who turns up dead this week as the clinton body count continues to climb,

remember remember the fifth of november, wait,

i think it's the eighth this year for the installment 'election"

i heard the funniest thing this morning;

that the obama whitehouse will 'oversee' this election due to the concerns of election rigging.

despite the mainstream media telling us that clinton has already won this (s)election

she hasnt quite gotten to 270 yet

http://www.270towin.com/

voter apathy and lethargy is what the politicians rely on

• Like 1

I think this is something people forget about the security breaches of clinton - among the available data, was ambassador stevens' schedule and whereabouts.  so now we have evidence of the breach directly contributing to the death of an ambassador in a country where they were running guns from libya to turkey and into syria for the "moderates" to fight assad.  or ISIS, as the case is.

its good to see a senator publicly and up front call for her jailing.

and no wonder Beckel was calling for the assasination of Assange

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/08/12/wikileaks-email-exposes-billionaire-globalist-soros-as-hillary-clintons-puppet-master/

wikileaks connects clinton to soros

soros should be in handcuffs is he ever steps foot in the usa again

• Like 3

Surely that's the smoking gun ? Soros funding Clintons presidency and getting her to act on his behalf.

a smoking gun....there's a fast & furious cache of them...

and speaking of Assange, who here recalls Britain’s top human rights lawyer who represented Julian Assange committing suicide by jumping in front of a train a few months back...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1138414/britains-top-human-rights-lawyer-who-represented-julian-assange-and-worked-alongside-george-clooneys-wife-amal-dies-in-apparent-suicide/

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 3

The previous video I posted:

... to which you responded:

I agree that he is saying "knock the crap out of them, would you, seriously" here...in this case it is him inciting violence in regard to people throwing tomatoes. Other times it's been about self defense, after the person had become violent themselves, and other times it hasn't been a direct call to violence like this one.

I do take it completely in jest, though.

A follow-up video, if you look at 1m16s through to the end (1m45s) you'll see that, after violence occurred at his rally, he said he "instructed his lawyers to look into" paying for the legal fees of the person who sucker-punched the protester at his rally.

It's not in jest.  Inciting violence has occurred multiple times, at different rallies, and support for violence went on even after violence occurred.

Lots and lots of other absurd things that shows Trump has merely the emotional development of an 8 year old bully, in a man's body.  "Thin skin" doesn't even begin to cover it.

ciao.

• Like 2

As someone who doesn't mind violence when appropriate, it doesn't bother me that he's paying someone's legal fees. That person sucker punched someone who was being disrespectful...I often wish our society had more of that. Not more violence, but more justice.

But like I said, much of what Trump says is in jest. This "Trump is inciting violence" concept is taking it a bit too far...despite what you've shown and what I've looked at, I don't believe it's totally true.

Sometimes we just need to agree to disagree with people on politics. No need to get exasperated.

As someone who doesn't mind violence when appropriate, it doesn't bother me that he's paying someone's legal fees. That person sucker punched someone who was being disrespectful...I often wish our society had more of that. Not more violence, but more justice.

But like I said, much of what Trump says is in jest. This "Trump is inciting violence" concept is taking it a bit too far...despite what you've shown and what I've looked at, I don't believe it's totally true.

Sometimes we just need to agree to disagree with people on politics. No need to get exasperated.

What you are talking about is a form of vigilante justice as opposed to the legal system of justice which is the appropriate venue.

• Like 1

What you are talking about is a form of vigilante justice as opposed to the legal system of justice which is the appropriate venue.

I agree.

which "legal system" would it be that you're referring to?  the one that "encompasses all of us?" :lol:

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

http://www.pri.org/stories/2016-08-11/thailand-s-military-elite-will-soon-be-able-ban-any-politician-deemed-dishonest

THIS is what we need here....and for every government...

Thailand just made it the law to ban 'dishonest' politicians

and am I surprised Beckel basically called for the assassination of Assange?

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/bob-beckel-kill-julian-assange/#ixzz4H4aVrrnL

I have seriously seen more Hillary for Prison 2016 bumper stickers than actual pro hillary ones.  I literally think I've only seen one or two of those, lol

"the status quo could continue for several years yet – if nothing “breaks” in the system" but "without an external economic shock it is hard to see policymakers being prepared to take dramatic, fiscal action to jumpstart the global economy and bounce it out of a financial repression defined by low and falling real yields to one that at least initially is defined by rising nominal yields through higher inflation expectations."

As for the conclusion, or why a financial shock is long overdue, KOnstam says that "ironically the shock that is needed would require a collapse in risk assets for policymakers to then really panic and attempt dramatic fiscal stimulus. "

Sounds like

absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor

If we just let our vision of the world go forth, and we embrace it entirely and we don't try to piece together clever diplomacy, but just wage a total war... our children will sing great songs about us years from now."  -Richard Perle