Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

this is just getting comical

televised "event" and people's cel phones in the shot dont show what's "going on" at "the event"

(and this, hot on the heels of the leak that her operatives used BleachBit to wipe her servers)

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 3

We saw something similar to this in the UK. Crowds supposedly at different locations, for different candidates, but someone noticed that it was the same crowd just rearranged with a few accessory additions to clothing. It was easy to see that it was the same crowd at slightly different locations with different candidates substituted. Same with the killings in France. A big group of politicians looking like they were interacting with a crowd, but it was an empty street. Just this week Jeremy Corbyn was discovered to have pretended that he had to squat against the wall of a train carriage because of over crowding, yet footage emerged to show that he walked past loads of empty, unreserved seats. Then there are these 'tragic' children shown in the war zones. I look at most of it and I see weirdness. It all looks fake. I no longer believe anything I see on television or in the newspapers. We are being gamed.

• Like 1

Seriously though, her "alt right" speech was ridiculous.

Basically, she tried to demonize Trump by association.  And of course she wanted to associate him not with older, working class Americans, but the most vocal racists and haters.  It is interesting how people say Trump is a fear monger (to be fair, he is, but a lot of it is appropriate to call out IMO), but this speech was the ultimate fear mongering.  Trump never went so low to insult Hillary's fan base, he has plenty of material to work with already.

Not only that, but she blamed Putin for the alt right.  She also criticized Alex Jones for his conspiracies, while  also mis-represented what Jones actually said.  Very ironic, since her Putin accusation was a conspiracy theory with no evidence.

I haven't watched it yet, but I have also heard the latest Hillary ad is an interview with a KKK member who talks about why he and "people like him" want to vote for Trump.  I never thought I'd see such vicious propaganda in my lifetime, but here we are.

Edited by futuredaze
  • Like 1

Seriously though, her "alt right" speech was ridiculous.

Basically, she tried to demonize Trump by association.  And of course she wanted to associate him not with older, working class Americans, but the most vocal racists and haters.  It is interesting how people say Trump is a fear monger (to be fair, he is, but a lot of it is appropriate to call out IMO), but this speech was the ultimate fear mongering.  Trump never went so low to insult Hillary's fan base, he has plenty of material to work with already.

Not only that, but she blamed Putin for the alt right.  She also criticized Alex Jones for his conspiracies, while  also mis-represented what Jones actually said.  Very ironic, since her Putin accusation was a conspiracy theory with no evidence.

I haven't watched it yet, but I have also heard the latest Hillary ad is an interview with a KKK member who talks about why he and "people like him" want to vote for Trump.  I never thought I'd see such vicious propaganda in my lifetime, but here we are.

The other thing she seems unconcerned with is her complete dismissal of the 54% of UK voters who voted for freedom from the EU and the restoration of democracy. Her attack on Farage was outrageous, not because it attacked Farage, but it played right into the media assault on the Brexiteers as bigoted racists. This is the establishment showing its true colours, Hillary, like UK establishment politicians, hates the people and hates her country.

The KKK was a democratic party hit squad. It has nothing to do with republicans. This is the democrats rewriting of their own sordid history and ever more sordid future. I don't like Trump, but at least neither he, nor his party appear to hate the people, nor their country. They have a history which was anti-slavery and free market.

Really, who wants to vote for the democrats and particularly Hillary. Obama has destroyed what was left of the USA. His Obamacare plan has sunk like a corrupted pudding. Entire states are now without health care provision, the cost has ballooned, insurers are dropping like flies, the foreign policy has been a complete disaster leaving Europe and the Middle East in an enveloping chaos. Productivity has collapsed and the number who have exited from the Labour market swamps the so called 'improving employment numbers' of which many are massaged guesses and people working several low paid jobs instead of the one higher paying job. The over 55s have had to go back to work as their pensions and savings have been raped. It's a mess.

I definitely wouldn't vote, but most certainly I wouldn't vote for Clinton the crook who hates everyone who isn't doing her bidding.

• Like 2

If I were running the Trump campaign, I'd be hammering now on Bill & Hillary's lifetime of close relationships with openly racist Klansmen and segregationists. Might even bring out some old Clinton campaign photos and posters which used the Confederate flag as a backdrop...

• Like 3

Well, I've now put £10 on Trump winning. This isn't based on who is best, just who I reckon will now get elected. I've got to admit, you guys have got it tough. I'm normally left wing so I'd be with the Democrats (in one or two terms I think Michelle Obama will run and most likely get in and is someone I'd vote for if I had a vote).

But who would I chose out of the current two if I had to. I'm afraid, if forced, I'd go Trump. He's some one who feeds off attention and says whatever in that particular moment will get him the most. It's not that he always believes it.

I just cant bring myself to side with Hillary, and part of it is her age. When you get to a certain age, you ability to assimilate large amounts of information deteriorates so instead, you just recycle previous opinions. In four years time, these issues will just get worse.

The bright side is that, on the whole, those in charge of massive institutions can't really make all that much difference due to all the bureaucracy. Yes, they get screen time, which is what Trump really wants, but I just don't think he'll be given the power to make too many bad decisions, I could be proved very wrong here of course.

Good luck guys ... :)

Hillary is a far-left globalist masquerading as a "common sense" centrist. Donald is a not-quite-so-far-left nationalist masquerading as a "common man's" conservative. History has provided examples of both globalists and nationalists and neither is particularly attractive.

Edited by Brian
  • Like 2

160906-dallas-morning-news_zpszglcbaak.j

I agree.

However, Hillary's open adoration of Saul Alinsky, Woodrow Wilson, Robert Byrd and Margaret Sanger, her open contempt for the US Constitution and endorsement of the pillars of the Communist Manifesto, her callous disregard for the peons beneath her (be they developmentally disabled children on the lawn of the Governor's Mansion, Marines and Secret Service agents in the White House, her Ambassador in Libya or the parents of the other men who died there, to name a few), her intentional breaches of both national document handling requirements and the Espionage Act, her reliance on chronic cognitive impairment due to traumatic brain injury during her FBI interview, and the decades long history of "pay for play" makes her perhaps the single most unqualified person to ever get this close to the Oval Office. That Obama stated the exact opposite opinion illustrates the cut of his jib. The only reason Trump got pushed forward is because he's pretty much the only opponent she could beat (she wouldn't have beaten Bernie without collusion by the media AND election fraud by the DNC...) Given the choice between Mao and Moe, I'll take the Stooge, I guess.

• Like 2

I agree.

However, Hillary's open adoration of Saul Alinsky, Woodrow Wilson, Robert Byrd and Margaret Sanger, her open contempt for the US Constitution and endorsement of the pillars of the Communist Manifesto

I want to point something. You make me uncomfortable every time you try to label her communist and that for 2 reasons. That habit to call "communist" something to make it appear like the last desirable thing is a really cultural one based on decades of brainwash. It looks rather obvious and shocking. If I understand how bad (even terrible) a centralized powerful government can be, reading your constantly renewed horror towards these ideas is a bit scary.

From my perspective if you see a devil you're looking at you own fear.

Secondary there is not a chance that america turns too a communist state or something close to it. Look at Obama care. There were plenty of US citizen waving placards like once again they were turning to the reds... but help from everyone for everyone to have an easier access to basic health care doesn't sound like a bad idea ? Does it ?

I have few interest in that election since for me Clinton is the archetypal opportunist power greedy money greedy politician that will not make any major change (and certainly not is Marxist orientated).

The other one looks more like a joke but a very bad one. The fact he's who he is where he is shows a tremendous level of despair and stupidity in USA (or I'm just brainwashed).

Have fun !

... and Daesh is more related to US politic (and the whole West since colonization) than to Islam. A bad understanding of the concept of Jihad is the vector but the reason is war, torture and imprisonment led in the name justice for the sake of petrol. It's time to realize that the misery and despair a system create in its course for dominion will turn against it sooner or later one way or an other.