Jim D.

Hillary and Trump

who do you trust more to tell you the truth, the clintons or wikileaks?

how high has the trump body count reached?

tbh, i have never heard of a trump body count,

yet, since around the early 1990's i often hear of a clinton body count.

dismiss me as a conspiracist if you like.

however a few of these 'conspiracies' have now been confirmed to be factual.

we could offer the explanation that those who have dealings with the clintons

have an unusually high suicide rate.

or,

• Like 2

The only president that ever affected me personally was Obama because now I have to buy health insurance or pay a penalty at tax time. When he killed the GMO law of Vermont by making a federal law that was a huge disappointment but it does not effect me because I do not buy as seen on TV foods anyway.

It is a very sad time in politics but also politics are a very low understanding of the world around us based on conflict, struggle and special self interest groups.

We are free of it all right now do not get sucked in to the made up, pretend mental concepts that humans are so fond of. When humans are successfully disconnected from nature the mind becomes very sick.

• Like 2

Jill Stein is finally getting some major news coverage.  CNN has an article on her and CNN will have her as guest tonight at 9pm EDT on their Town Hall.

• Like 1

Jill Stein is finally getting some major news coverage.  CNN has an article on her and CNN will have her as guest tonight at 9pm EDT on their Town Hall.

wow that is so off topic marblehead! this is a hillary and trump thread, exclusively. just like the entire primary process and the upcoming general election. here, in kentucky, it only takes 5,000 signatures to get a candidate on the ballot for the presidential election. jill hasnt quite made it there yet. this week i will add my name, hopefully get her on the ballot, and then, i would vote for jill. but then, i tend to vote as subversively as possible. well, i dont vote, but if i did,,and i may vote for jill just becoz,,

speaking of subversive, and a commie to boot, and perhaps the most Liberal of philosophers the past fifty years or so,

slavoj zizek has some stunning words for hillary supporters

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/cosmostheinlost/2016/08/17/slavoj-zizek-theres-a-special-place-in-hell-for-clinton-consensus-supporters/

• Like 1

I saw recently she posted on Twitter something like "we need to shut down nuclear power plants because they are potential weapons!"  Pretty funny.

Regardless of who wins, I hope the third parties do well.  I'm not going to vote for them personally, but it would be nice to just see the two-party system morph into something else.  With everything that has happened this election, I am hopeful.

• Like 1

I saw recently she posted on Twitter something like "we need to shut down nuclear power plants because they are potential weapons!"  Pretty funny.

Regardless of who wins, I hope the third parties do well.  I'm not going to vote for them personally, but it would be nice to just see the two-party system morph into something else.  With everything that has happened this election, I am hopeful.

It is what the plants are producing which can be refined to enriched plutonium. That is the danger.

Also depleted uranium is used for shell casings.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2

It is what the plants are producing which can be refined to enriched plutonium. That is the danger.

Also depleted uranium is used for shell casings.

They can also be attacked with conventional or improvised weapons, or sabotaged. The folks who designed the reactor for Nautilus-571 also designed a nearly foolproof reactor for civilian use. It had a much lower output, though, and was largely ignored. (I only know this because I knew one of them...)
  • Like 2

Kathleen-Kane-Bill-Clinton-AP-640x480.jp

top pa attorney/clinton staffer guilty on 9 felony counts including perjury. does everyone in the clinton camp have trouble with leaks and lies? 

• Like 2

top pa attorney/clinton staffer guilty on 9 felony counts including perjury. does everyone in the clinton camp have trouble with leaks and lies? 

Makes a person wonder.  Telling the truth seems to be a violation of the code of ethics for politicians.

• Like 1

difficult to get around having to address the centerpiece of the table, especially when its so big and gaudy

They can also be attacked with conventional or improvised weapons, or sabotaged. The folks who designed the reactor for Nautilus-571 also designed a nearly foolproof reactor for civilian use. It had a much lower output, though, and was largely ignored. (I only know this because I knew one of them...)

True, but I don't think I'd call something like Fukushima a "nuclear weapon" although it has and is wrecking some serious damage to the Pacific ocean and the surrounding landmass.  I am not in favor of building more nuclear plants, but I wouldn't equate them to nuclear bombs.

I guess that depends on whether or not fukushima was caused by a weapon - tepco's story surely doesnt add up

oh here's a good funny one

go to www.hillaryclinton.com

right click and view page source

what do ya think you see there?  :lol:

<!DOCTYPE html>

<!--
HHHHHH →→HHHH
HHHHHH →→→→HH
HHHHHH →→→→→→→
→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ Git out the vote!
→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→
Join the only 18 month, nationally televised hackathon.
→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ https://boards.greenhouse.io/hillaryforamerica
HHHHHH →→→→→→→
HHHHHH →→→→HH
HHHHHH →→HHHH
-->

<html lang="en">
<head>
<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.3/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script src="//a.hrc.onl/js/modernizr.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">
window.hfaGlobals = window.hfaGlobals || {};
window.hfaGlobals["committee"] = "hfa";

</script>
<script type="text/javascript">
window.hfaGlobals = window.hfaGlobals || {};
window.hfaGlobals["contentGroup"] = "Homepage";

hackathon.png

how much more blatant can you get?  :rolleyes:  her techs know what they are doing there (red highlight is mine)

this is the problem when people "think they are clever" and leave little tokens around to show how clever they are.

Edited by joeblast

give it up, it is apparent that even if the new batch of released wiki emails or the next batch due out just before the election, (to gain maximum effect, according to wiki) show that yes, hillary did lie to the fbi, congress, and the american people, or if any of these recent or past dead bodies turn up evidence pointing at the clintons, or that(and i think the proof has already been given) pay for play access was granted along with granting the desired results that bribes to the clinton foundation paid for allowing weapons to be sold to the worse of human rights violators  so those brutal dictators may use the weapons on their own people if they dare to peacefully protest,,,,

she will still win and be our queen for the next 8 years...it is a very bleak outlook and we are going to have to deal with it.

assange was given a not so subtle warning today,, 

oligarchy has defeated democracy in america

the election is rigged and was from the beginning

all of this seriously taints obama's time as president as he enabled her at every step of the way

If she aint charged, she cant be pardoned by obama as he's on his way out

I want to see her ass nailed to the chair, and its more likely to happen if the convictions come after january 

I will be surprised but not surprised if they can pull off *that* much electoral fraud (we'll have to watch for all the big cities that come in voting 110%+ for her)

• Like 1

Give it up?

The people who say that surely will get the future they deserve.

Like sheep joyful hopping into the butchery,

believing that everything will turn out good anyways. :D

i dont see it turning out good tbh

If she aint charged, she cant be pardoned by obama as he's on his way out

I want to see her ass nailed to the chair, and its more likely to happen if the convictions come after january 

I will be surprised but not surprised if they can pull off *that* much electoral fraud (we'll have to watch for all the big cities that come in voting 110%+ for her)

and lil timmy kaine won't pardon her?

hehe....my post didnt consider for the remote possibility that she'd get convicted and obama wouldnt pardon her :D

that's why I maintain its just about better for the shit to come out and for that to be enough to not get her elected, then charges can be brought after january.

but to convict her while there is a traitor in the white house, that just means she's getting pardoned on his way out.

• Like 1