Nungali

Disappearing threads ?

We have to be careful with our choice of words here.

In this matter we are not discussing Mo Pai we are discussing Western Mo Pai.

When debating Western Mo Pai I have no problem with the practitioner if they possess critical thinking skills and present logical arguments. So far this has not proved to be the case.

What we do in fact have is pro Western Mo Pai trolling.

I am not interested in continuing this conversation because if you're the type of person who would compare both my friends and myself to notorious criminals, then you're not the type of person who is prepared to look at the situation honestly and fairly. Therefore a conversation with you will get no where so I see no point in continuing it. 

My thoughts on the matter are pretty much summed up here...

Chang,

in this thread and in another

http://thedaobums.com/topic/40136-jinlianpai-and-brandon-the-dragon/

you raised claims that the recent ban of two members was dubious und not justified

and that the neigong forum members were worse than those people.

In other words, you suggested that the decision to ban these people was biased.

I just provided you with a good part of the pile of proof and evidence,

that both of the recently banned members were proven scammers with the single goal to scam money out of thetaobums members and other people and that at least one of them was a proven criminal.

You congratulated me to the depth of my investigations, thanked me for giving you this insight into the evidence

and did not deny the evidence or its unambiguity.

Then I asked you to write retifications concerning your previous wrong claims,

which you wrote as wrong conclusions because of your lack of knowledge of the given evidence.

Instead of doing the only honest, correct and fair thing to do in your situation,

you refused to acknowledge that these wrong claims of yours in your posts were indeed wrong.

Instead, you continue to raise absurd accusations, not only being able to explain or prove them

but knowing for sure, that they are wrong and unfair.

In sum:

You now know for sure (and don't deny), that the two banned members are proven scammers and at least one of them is a proven criminal.

Yet you question the decision of the admin to ban those two people.

Yet you claim, that I, KenBrace and dayzhaze are worse than those two people and suggest obviously that "if they were banned, we should be banned too".

You are not able nor do you care to present any evidence for those completely absurd claims of yours,

you don't delete your previous posts with those absurd claims,

and worse, you keep up posting new posts with those absurd claims.

Well, what does that say about your character and maturity?

What does that say about your honesty towards others and towards yourself?

What does it say about your sense of justice?

And what does it say about your critical thinking?

Edited by KenBrace
  • Like 1

If the Mo Pai thread is to be reopened then I think the references to MPG's real name should be removed as this was an intentional privacy invasion by Elijah to get revenge against the people who exposed him (that's why he mentioned Well's real name too).

• Like 3

If the Mo Pai thread is to be reopened then I think the references to MPG's real name should be removed as this was an intentional privacy invasion by Elijah to get revenge against the people who exposed him (that's why he mentioned Well's real name too).

What's that song -- how long has this been going on ....

• Like 1

And the blame game and judgements continue into yet another thread; this one. Are you all not tired?

If TDB mod and admin team is not doing something to your liking or you feel slighted or treated unfairly, create your own forum with your own rules. It really is that simple.

Is arguing, making accusations and defamatory remarks about another, founded or unfounded, really leading to anyone's growth in the spiritual journey, no matter the practice?

I wish you all peace in your hearts and hope you all will be able to find closure, moving past all of what has been said in the damning posts I have read regarding MP and WMP practitioners.

Much love to you all.

• Like 5

I suppose this post was alluding to Chang's multiple recent accusations?

Because I was just defending myself, nothing more.

Because he claims that we (I, Ken, dayzhaze) would be worse than the proven scammers and criminals,

which were rightfully banned recently and that we should be banned.

Well, we are not banned and I don't think that I need to explain the obvious reason for that.

Well, maybe I need to: Chang's accusations are simply delusional and baseless.

My comment had nothing to do with any specific person or accusation, but rather the mess the lot of you have created.

As someone who went to the MP threads to actually learn something, I can tell you all that what you all are doing to one another does not help the seeker, nor does it shed a positive light on any of you. I urge you all to bare in mind the seeker when you participate in any thread.

edit: typo

Edited by Kar3n
  • Like 8

This is all I have to say:

Why can't you see
What you're doing to me
When you don't believe a word I say?

We can't go on together
With suspicious minds
And we can't build our dreams
On suspicious minds.

Aha. Aha.

Written and first recorded by Mark James.  Mark's recording didn't sell but it was a major hit for Elvis.

Marblehead has left the building.

• Like 1

We have to be careful with our choice of words here.

In this matter we are not discussing Mo Pai we are discussing Western Mo Pai.

When debating Western Mo Pai I have no problem with the practitioner if they possess critical thinking skills and present logical arguments. So far this has not proved to be the case.

What we do in fact have is pro Western Mo Pai trolling.

"we are not discussing Mo Pai we are discussing Western Mo Pai."

More of this nonsense, Jim got further than many Indonesian students. He learned the same teachings they did, the exact same system. There is no "Western Mopai" or "Eastern Mopai" just real Mopai. We study what Jim and Kosta were actually taught. Real Mopai.

"possess critical thinking skills and present logical arguments. So far this has not proved to be the case."

In fact that is exactly what we possess, and what we present. Too bad your bias keeps you from noticing

"What we do in fact have is pro Western Mo Pai trolling."

We are not trolling, you and your group are. I have seen in several threads where members of your group actually remark that they enjoy watching the drama they create. It's pretty obvious who is trolling.

Its kind of amazing, they got what they wanted, what must be a satisfactory ending yet they create the same troll-like arguments over and over and over again. 

Don't they realize they're typing the same posts over and over and over, literally, they could be a bot with like 20 responses.

• Like 7

That attitude right there is why you were banned from the Neigong Forum. It had nothing to do with me bullying you.

You came to a Mo Pai forum with an anti-mopai attitude. So all it did was cause disruption.

What would you do if you started an atheist forum and then some muslim guy pops on and go on about how atheists are ignorant, will go to hell, science is a religion, etc.?

That would be considered trolling.

I was under the impression that the forum that you help run was a NEI GONG forum, or is this just a thinly disguised web to entrap people into your way of thinking of western style mo pai?

I was banned from your forum and really if you were all fair, you should have banned all of yourselves equally, (I'm sure the best people are banned instantly from your site as soon as they properly question mopai) because I asked the wrong questions which revealed a hole in your practice and the fact that the reality is that all of you are going no where fast. Many people on this forum have revealed to you and others that there are deep missing bits and inconsistencies that make people very skeptical about what you are saying and about what you are doing. You must see this and if I was trolling then you have been trolling big time on the Dao Bums for a long time. You and your gang have been causing disruption on this site for months, that's why they all end up in the pit and members being banned. 

If disruption caused me to be banned after defending myself, because I simply asked questions that you didn't want to hear and then you all laid into me with personal comments, including my sanity etc. insulting my teachers, do you seriously expect me to take that lying down? No I am very loyal to my real teachers and the things they have taught me.

• Like 1

I was under the impression that the forum that you help run was a NEI GONG forum, or is this just a thinly disguised web to entrap people into your way of thinking of western style mo pai?

It is a neigong forum. It's just that there aren't many neigong systems out there that have proven their authenticity. 

If we are able to get hard evidence from Jiang then you'll be seeing lots of threads about him there as well. If fact, if we can verify that Jiang is not a scammer then we'll all be switching to his system.

Same goes for Wang Liping or any other nei kung system.

We aren't married to Mo Pai. We just aren't willing to risk our health, time, and money with systems that haven't been properly validated. I hope you understand the difference here.

• Like 1

It is a neigong forum. It's just that there aren't many neigong systems out there that have proven their authenticity. 

If we are able to get hard evidence from Jiang then you'll be seeing lots of threads about him there as well. If fact, if we can verify that Jiang is not a scammer then we'll all be switching to his system.

Same goes for Wang Liping or any other nei kung system.

We aren't married to Mo Pai. We just aren't willing to risk our health, time, and money with systems that haven't been properly validated. I hope you understand the difference here.

How and in what way has Mo Pai been properly validated?

• Like 2

I have never gotten that high; not even with Wild Turkey 101.

speaking of and it is kinda one of those fox loose in the hen house type of things---so speaking of "gotten that high" i gotten myself about 8 floors high, looking over the kentucky river from the top window of some whisky house in lawrenceburg, just a glorified barn, really, some had been built, well one even around 1912 i think. i lost count of how many whisky houses, they had the entire alphabet worth at the main location at the distillery. the first one i entered was a newer one held 56,000 barrels@ 53 gallons each. well that was what the barrel started with but over the eight years of aging they wind up with 36-40 gallons at about 140 proof. they had never ever had an inventory,,crazy eh? well i could still be out there but winter is finally arriving and besides i have a research paper about sartre's Nausea due on the 24th,,,,anyways "with Wild Turkey" i certainly was. i am a jim beam man myself and incidentally the reason i just returned to richmond yesterday isnt for the 50 cent shots of 7 year old jim beam but rather to finish up my research on this fellow sartre and his nausea.. but i even visited Four Roses distillery(a lovely place) and they had Wild Turkey houses there too and even over at camp nelson, more Wild Turkey whisky houses. it was a bit surreal looking out the top floor window of a whisky house looking out over at a national cemetery. and is often the case in kentucky, the union soldiers all have grave sites whilst the rebs were all dumped in some mass grave....so i get to richmond, go to the tavern and the first thing i hear is some tall tale about a Wild Turkey barrel that had been traded for some herb, so not sure if i will ever make it back there, 8 floors up at times in the dark walking on a 2 by 8 enabling my labeling the barrels and it's a curious thing how the old man is still able to out maneuver those half my age, maybe 15 years ago in pinellas county florida i walked on iron beams up high but the only time i ever froze up was in a tobacco barn in woodford county. so to summarize i have been 7 weeks trying to figure out just how many barrels there are and no conclusive answer as yet and the occasional tale of a wayfaring barrel out and about ,,,,,,each rick has about 200 barrels maybe give or take..

well dang it to heck!! i tried to upload a pic i took inside the whisky house but it wont let me,,what the heck, hopefully will add pic of some nice friendly warm barrels

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 1

How and in what way has Mo Pai been properly validated?

apparently , well from my understanding the georgia boys keep referring to some youtube video as substantial evidence

• Like 1

Are you the first time on thedaobums...?

Otherwise you would have read the answer to that (including video evidence) probably 100 different times already. :P

To be fair... I think the question is not about John Chang.... but the actually teaching aspect.

I think most of the naysayers are not against what JC can do... but rather whether there is a validated system to re-produce it.

I've read enough myself here on TDB to see that even his western student(s), which seemed to have been later not considered anymore as a Mo Pai student(s) didn't really follow the exact instructions... or were not given the exact instructions.   My one example is something I recall about reverse breathing vs normal breathing.  That was overlooked as a method to use.

This kind of inquiry is actually what people are interested in and should be discussed on some level... the actual practice and where one can go wrong and where one needs to go to be correct.

• Like 2

=> Jim was taught the correct Mo Pai training methods up to Level 3.

=> Jim taught the correct Mo Pai training methods up to Level 3.

So what are the correct Mo Pai training Methods up to Level 3?